Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Robert2424 »

In post 912, Lapsa wrote:
In post 906, Robert2424 wrote:I Visited Lapsa again. Nobody visited him.
pretty sure you did

failing to understand why though
My Ability doesn't really help me much. As you can see by my results I may as well be a VT, nobody visiting anybody. so I have to think, what be an obvoise move that town would do to test to see if I'm a Voyager, so I visited you again. Say I visited Trivium, dose nothing even if he was killed. it would just say killed. Out of its sister roles, I've found i've never been this one and hope I'm never this role again. I generally dislike the role now. So if there was another town role, I imagine they would if there was a doc, sure be on trivium but dose it help town by outing hey theres a doc? No. Its not that people see me as I'm lying about being a Voyager, its the alignment. But if there was another investigative role of some sort, that targeted you, regardless of its results, I can at least know that person is town, and there would be no doubt that I was my role. If said result said you were town or likely town, I'd have to believe it. People would still say they are unsure of the alignment though, but its the only real way I can see using my role. Target somebody I think is probable scum, and wait really.

What do you mean by "We Lapsa"?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Robert2424 »

"We"*
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Robert2424 »

and do you somehow know I visited you?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Trivium »

Turbo robert he's trying to rolefish
That's so meta
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 926, Robert2424 wrote:so I have to think, what be an obvoise move that town would do to test to see if I'm a Voyager, so I visited you again.
what would be such obvoise town move?

how exactly that helps to deduce your alignment?
In post 926, Robert2424 wrote: What do you mean by "We Lapsa"?
me and mastina. sometimes egx on the sideline too
abcedminded
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 906, Robert2424 wrote:I Visited Lapsa again. Nobody visited him.
This is a scum usage of the power, because the town usage of it would be visiting Trivium.
In post 908, xwing wrote:i wont bother answering mastina's accusations against me right now unless it gains steam..

but if i only read mastina by herself, i dont feel so good about that slot..basically it's just "i'll vote here, im having a bad day cant stay long..bye.." (oversimplification but you get my drift)
These two do not go together.

The very fact that I have made accusations against you is proof that I have done more than what you are implying I have:
In post 611, mastina wrote:Both scum bussed, and these two by far stood out as the most likely candidates.
In post 667, mastina wrote:Also, it did not escape my notice that the Rob wagon, likely on scum, went from near lynch to collapsed literally overnight, replaced by the godawful Wagonomics countetwagon.
In post 670, mastina wrote:Trivium
Wagonomics
Nikk

LolWagons
Lapsa
Sashadin

Flubbernugget

profii
Egix

xwing
Robert

To not set expectations too high tho: I basically recorded thoughts documenting conclusions, rather than the actual process behind the thought.
But when I can actually POST said conclusions, I can run through how I got them.
In post 866, mastina wrote:
In post 719, xwing wrote:i'm annoyed with how the last day went..didnt even wait for everyone to have their say before the lynch when we had plenty of time to discuss..i thought we were in agreement that we were going to look at profii slot? how come it changed to wagonomics?
VOTE: profii
also, flubber NK highly suggests robert as scum, unless it's a frame-up job..
The real question is: how come the wagon changed from Robert--who WAS CLOSE TO BEING LYNCHED YESTERDAY (Robert got to either L-2 or maybe even L-1, and then, randomly, for
no reason whatsoever
, that wagon reversed onto Wagonomics IN SPITE OF ME SAYING THAT I HAD WAGON AS MY STRONGEST TOWNREAD FOR GOOD REASON)--onto Wagonomics?

And for that matter...how come you correctly note that the Flubber nightkill is yet more evidence of Robert as scum...yet instead vote
profii
?

It's posts like this which are why xwing is my top pick for Robert's scumbuddy. This reluctance to outright bus has been present the whole game.
In post 869, mastina wrote:
In post 769, xwing wrote:
In post 756, Trivium wrote:I'm trying to think of a reason you shouldn't believe me xwing, I really am, and I can't find any. Unless there's a mafia roleblocker who blocked flubber's neighborizing *and* maf killed flub the same night while somehow knowing flubber was both neighborizer and was going to neighborize me tonight... I mean, I'm town.
i havent encountered this role before so im not so sure how it plays..
im thinking scum can also claim they were neighborized then someone would cc then it would be a 1v1..
but then it would be 1 town for 1 scum so it's anti-scum play..
okay that makes sense i didnt think it through much..sorry mr. armless..
@profii: processing.........gimme time..
And yet more reasons why I feel xwing is Robert's scumbuddy.

xwing was looking for any angle to cast shade on the conftown to make them not be conftown. (In a very either-MathBlade-or-Titus-I-forget-which-of-the-two-used-this-tacticesque way.) When the angle pursued was shut down, xwing was forced to back down, but this was not a town train to be going down in the first place.
In post 870, mastina wrote:Robert reeked even stronger than xwing did on D1 of a scumbuddy who was reluctant to bus, being eventually convinced to hop on--in his case, as the hammer vote. He did everything he could to try and not be on that wagon, and only when it was inevitable did he hammer, with great reluctance. That is what I was trying to say yesterday but didn't get an opportunity to show.

And then yesterday, this scumness continued. We wagoned Robert--but at the last minute, this was diverted onto Wagonomics.

And today, people are trying to do the same thing.
We wagoned Robert to L-1.

And now, people are trying to divert onto profii.

How many days will you go wagoning Robert up, only to decide to switch to a player that then flips town, before you realize you shouldn't have switched off his wagon?
To give follow-through on my notes: believe it or not, in my original analysis eyeballing the wagon, Robert was the player I found least-suspicious positioning-wise. With the assumption both scum bussed--which is a fairly likely assumption when you have a D1 scum lynch and lack counterwagons--I actually found that it was Egix > xwing > profii/Robert equally, off of blind VCA.

But that was blind VCA, on wagon positioning; Egix and xwing were in optimal bus-vote range, whereas profii and Robert were possible bus votes but less likely.

I did note a couple other votecounts other than the day-end one:
In post 475, schadd_ wrote:
TheGoldenParadox (6):
Trivium, LolWagons, Egix96, xwing, Nikk, profii
Lapsa (3):
Robert2424, Sashaddin, Wagonomics
Robert2424 (2):
Doughboy, Flubbernugget
profii (1):
TheGoldenParadox
not voting (1):
Lapsa
Robert's vote here reeked of being scum
trying
for the counterwagon, only to eventually give up and hammer the scumbuddy.
In post 175, schadd_ wrote:
TheGoldenParadox (4):
Trivium, LolWagons, Egix96, xwing
xwing (4):
TheGoldenParadox, Lapsa, Flubbernugget, profii
Lapsa (2):
Robert2424, Nikk
Wagonomics (1):
Sashaddin
Robert2424 (1):
Doughboy
Nikk (1):
Wagonomics
Here I noted that it was quite probable that both the lead wagons were on scum. The overall development of the wagons over the course of the day strongly suggested that scum were always on the line and that they didn't have a true counterwagon opportunity, instead opting to bus.

But then there was my analysis of pages 24, 23, 22, 21, and 20 (in that order).
In post 583, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 579, LolWagons wrote:Is that hammer? I was lyncher, TGP was my target. I win right?
A lyncher? I certainally hope a role isn't in this game....
This immediately pinged me, contrasting with Trivium and Wagonomics' much more town-sounding posts on that page.
In post 578, Robert2424 wrote:I mean, I think people are content with a Golden lynch. I can see Lapsa somewhere in there, but nobody feels strong on him as I do. But its either be part of a lynch, or be on a wagon that people won't get on.
Vote Golden

If Golden town, then I got a list, if not, we have a head start.
This was a textbook scum bus.
In post 566, xwing wrote:@lol thanks for answering, but i still think sasha is townie..i just didnt like his last sentence, seems AtoE..
im okay with egix/profii grill tom..profii moreso regardless of gp flip..profii reaction test just had me confused.. @_@

wagonomics slot seems townie to me..even if their post count is low and meme-y, his values counter gets updated everytime based on the events that are happening in game..
@wagonomics: why egix, and not profii?

@nikk: are you scum reading flubz still? who are your top scum reads again and why?
This post screamed scum. It looked like it was setting up for the long game, making preparations for a flip xwing already knew the details of.
In post 563, Nikk wrote:*walks away sadly with Charlie Brown sad music playing*
Nikk became a townread entirely because of posts like this, which I felt were in line with the type of posting Wagonomics and Trivium were making, albeit not as strongly.
In post 506, Robert2424 wrote:I'm going to have to reread here, some peoples reasoning confuses me. Like for an example, laspa unvote, Wagonomics putting me so low while 3 people were voting for me.

to me, Golden could flip either way, though I would prefer laspa. Wagonomics seems willing to hammer golden.

Everyone seems in favor of a lynch, except Lapsa. so unless somebody jumps on Lapsa still, witch I don't think is very likely, Golden seems to be the person for today.

So the question is would I want to hammer Golden myself. I put in an earlier post somebody to try to convince me to vote for him, but nobody seemed to notice or care. So I have to wonder, who would people want to have hammer him?
Not only was this fishing for a counterwagon, but it was prodding for opinions on what he should do--what the towniest action for him would be, if it'd look better for him to hammer or worse for him to hammer.
In post 504, xwing wrote:
In post 500, Trivium wrote:I don't like that lol's talking about why they might be left alive tonight already, but whatever
i can get why you find this icky, but at this point just put it under "noted" section..lolwagon's too far from the global scummy list..

that said, tgp claim makes me think he might actually really be town
..my next scum would be profii too anyway though so should still be fine, i guess..

i was initially skeptical with trivium's intent to hammer, but upon ISO, found him consistent in reading tgp as scummy..so my fears subsided a bit..

i still think db is town, his play is quite similar to when i've played with him..but hope he picks up his activity, he's pretty good at scum hunting (when he doesnt let his emotions get the better of him)..

@lol, interesting take on sasha, can you expand a bit more? still think he's town at this point..
This is what really spiked me on xwing. The bolded looked like trying to find a way, an excuse, to get off of a wagon that xwing didn't know was going to go that far, and there's multiple angles to approach it from, where xwing casts shade on multiple players in the game.
In post 488, xwing wrote:regardless of how gp flips, i think we need to take a look at profii, not feeling comfy with this slot..
see my post , middle part talks about profii

i think just blindly voting someone OUTSIDE of rvs based on OLD information is very, very scummy and i see this as more of a scumslip than gp statement..
This further felt like setting up a mislynch after knowing the results of the D1 lynch.

There's more to my notes than that, but these are some of the important highlights.
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nikk »

Robby's at L-2, right.

I want to vote him but dont want it to be an Ario Speedwagon
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Lapsa »

think that would be MathBlade

abcedminded
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Trivium »

Nikk just vote him this is some of the most obvious scum you're going to get without an innocent child cop telling you so
That's so meta
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

Mastina, you realize I've wanted to lynch Lapsa from day 1? I tried to make it the primary wagon. Then 2 town joined in on it. I also hammered once I felt wagonomics wasn't going to commit to the Golden lynch.

So you willing to bet those legs yet Trivium. "This is the some of the most obvious scum". I'll bet you, and throw my arms in as well.

@Nikk, just let them quick lynch me then. When I flip scum, mastina and Lapsa got explaining to do. Mastina and Trivium are so sure that I'm scum that when I flip the minds will be blown.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Lapsa »

UNVOTE:
abcedminded
Nikk
Nikk
Goon
Nikk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Nikk »

VOTE: Robert
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Lapsa »

intent to hammer
abcedminded
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 922, Lapsa wrote:
In post 921, Egix96 wrote:Also, you seem to be talking to me like you know I'm town.
that's a peculiar observation. how did you reach such conclusion?
In post 919, Lapsa wrote:
In post 917, Egix96 wrote: Uh.... what the heck? Not townreading you for this ftr.
join us and win the game
To me that reads as, "Hello fellow townie, side with me and you'll win, this totally isn't a trick"
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 935, Robert2424 wrote:Mastina, you realize I've wanted to lynch Lapsa from day 1? I tried to make it the primary wagon. Then 2 town joined in on it. I also hammered once I felt wagonomics wasn't going to commit to the Golden lynch.

So you willing to bet those legs yet Trivium. "This is the some of the most obvious scum". I'll bet you, and throw my arms in as well.

@Nikk, just let them quick lynch me then. When I flip scum, mastina and Lapsa got explaining to do. Mastina and Trivium are so sure that I'm scum that when I flip the minds will be blown.
"When I flip scum"
What the...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 938, Lapsa wrote:intent to hammer
Haha no. I'm pretty sure you're his buddy despite all the distancing.

VOTE: Robert

No free towncred for you.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by schadd_ »

d4 final vc

Robert2424 (4):
Trivium, mastina, Nikk, Egix96

Lapsa (1):
Robert2424

not voting (2):
xwing, Lapsa

with 7 alive, it took 4 to lynch.
Last edited by schadd_ on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Robert2424 has been lynched! he was a
town voyeur!

night 4 starts now and ends in (expired on 2019-01-04 02:35:00). please submit all night actions to me, either by PM or in a private thread where relevant. i will speed up the night if all players tell me they want that
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:14 am

Post by schadd_ »

Trivium has died in the night! he was a
vanilla townie!
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:17 am

Post by schadd_ »

Day 5 Starts!

Vote count 5.0

not voting (5):
mastina, Nikk, Egix96, xwing, Lapsa

with 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. day 5 starts now and ends january 18th (2019) at 12:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-01-18 12:20:00)

mod notes
  • thread unlocked
[/area]
free darius mccollum

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Egix96 »

Ohh, that sucks.

PSA: No one vote yet, this is LyLo (unless there's only one scum left, which I doubt)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Egix96 »

GTH Reads

Town

Me

Mastina

Nikk == xwing

Lapsa

Scum
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 939, Egix96 wrote:
In post 919, Lapsa wrote:
In post 917, Egix96 wrote: Uh.... what the heck? Not townreading you for this ftr.
join us and win the game
To me that reads as, "Hello fellow townie, side with me and you'll win, this totally isn't a trick"
@egx you do realize I was referencing rob's scumreads, right?
abcedminded
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 948, Lapsa wrote:@egx you do realize I was referencing rob's scumreads, right?
Ah right, I must have misunderstood you there. BUT he was scumreading you so...?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”