PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:23 am

Post by PvtUrist »

@Vorkuta, thoughts on the game and how we should proceed?

@all, reads on Vorkuta?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 772, PvtUrist wrote:How are we feeling about this Gamma?
Felling about what specifically?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 773, Springtrap wrote:I feel as though we haven't really lead the town well here then, as the PRs.

I've been quiet so I could stay till late game but the scum are putting doubt in me and my claim.

Gamma I checked day 1 so I honestly probably wasted it considering he's claimed PR, and STK was fine enough, though I'm worried for a different reason.

Pvt as what amounts to an IC now that your partner is dead, your opinion matters and I'll probably follow you on tex considering my townread was based on her being crappy town hammering Clem and not scum coordinated.

Gamma, taking in the events of day 1 and 2, has tex stood out before that moment? What else can we townread them for?
Honestly they haven't stood out much but seeing as I targeted tex it makes sense he'd question me like this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:58 am

Post by texcat »

PvtUrist - mason
Gamma Emerald - confirmed fruit vendor, also claimed motion detector, cleared by Springtrap
Singletonking - cleared by Springtrap
Springtrap - PT cop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 89% of us agree that we're not going to lynch above this line today

Overkill - Neighbor, claimed in 1st post of game, has only voted for Trekkie.
Delta Diamond/EGL - Day 1 voted wavered mostly between Springtrap and NotMafia, ending on NotMafia. Day 2 voted back and forth for Overkill, Springtrap, and Trekkie, ending on Trekkie. Continued pushing Springtrap after his claim.
Jenga - Day 1 voted Singleton then Clemency. Day 2 voted NotMafia, Overkill, and then Delta.
Vorkuta - Day 1 voted Clem, Springtrap, Trekkie, ending on Clem. Day 2 voted Texcat.
Texcat - Day 1 voted Overkill, NotMafia, hammered Clem. Day 2 voted Overkill.

The only time anyone below the line got in serious lynch trouble was Day 2 when Overkill was pushed to L-1 briefly with votes from Jenga, Gamma, Singleton, DD, and Tex. Singleton was the first to back off, so I'm not sure that means much.

I still think Overkill is scum.
I just don't understand why a townie would reject a neighborhood out of hand. It does make sense to me that a scum would reject it -- it can only get them in trouble. But I think a townie would at least try to come up with a use for it, or at least give their neighbor a chance to come up with a use for it. As scum, it would make sense to claim it early and try to get town cred for the claim.
Overkill has done nothing for the entire game. He voted Trekkie early on for his plan to kill within the hood and stuck with that vote even after Trekkie backed off.

Based on a scum!Overkill, I think the other 2 scum (there are 3, right?) must be Jenga and Vorkuta. I don't understand Delta's continued push on Springtrap, but it's almost too scummy to be scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I disagree hoods only cause trouble for scum, I myself have been pocketed through them in the past, but I think Overkill is scum more off setup spec (with the town neighborizer and masonry I feel like scum would be in that hood).
<Embrace The Void>

Delta Diamond
Delta Diamond
Townie
Delta Diamond
Townie
Townie

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Delta Diamond »

Tex deciding not to push me with the small lynchpool

hm

I’d rather Overkill now.

VOTE: Overkill
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

I don't like the 3/5 ''vote in the VT + neighbor pool" state this game is in- or rather 3/4 from my perspective.
Also realistically + for all intents and purposes: you guys aren't lynching me because for some reason I've been magically able to avoid any and all suspicion and townread by most of you.
I could just get away with a nice and simple 'oh texcat/overkill feel scum teehee' post, but I think I have an obligation to point thjs out: 3 people here are lying.
It feels wrong and way too simple as though the process of elimination has been orchestrated to go this smoothly. The NM NK before he decided to take the game seriously, and the Munchmellow NK to make Overkill potential lyncbait until the end of the game really feel like contingency plans and not "winning" scum plays unless they have something else in mind: there's at most 2 scum in this pool but all 3 just gives me a really bad feeling about all of this.

So right now I've been trying to circumvent the Okham's razor that we have here by seeing what hypothetical scum!springtrap would give us

The case for a scum!PTcop can be made and can also be argued from the setup spec (just like you've been trying to do with overkill). The hammer in the nail that does this for me is his post saying "I give up so I'll sheep and do whatever urist says" which insanely sets off my scum radar as "premature scum victory celebration".
Jaina's intense defence of a scum PT cop seems too tryhard to come from just town, yet it's quite in line with her bits of analysis throughout the game. Powerwolfing well much? I say this because her conclusions feel very much layered on with the dark and ominous "town will NOT win w/ 2 days of Lylo and has at most a *insert low precentage here* shot"
Stk because he was the second person springtrap cleared. This may be grasping at straws, but I think scum!springtrap might've cleared a townie N1 to test the waters (D2 lynch => probable D3 mislynch as a result) and once towncred has been established, clearing your partners might be the way to go
DD vs Springtrap might be just plain SvS bants and 'badness as a town tell' really needs to stop applying at some point.

This, coupled with my inexperience in understanding "town power" and whatever the hell Gamma's role is (oh and we had a neighborizer that would've minimized/cancelled out springtrap as town power...?) makes me want to push springtrap as I think it'll be the most informative lynch tonight.

VOTE: Springtrap
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

That's unfortunate.

Say our buddy Springtrap somehow flips scum and I'm gone, how do you proceed on D4 off of that?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

We need to know whether the springtrap's clears are legit BEFORE we go into Lylo.

-scum!springtrap with his 2 ""clears"" put add 3 people in the lynchpool. Greenflip!springtrap removes 2
-any clears springtrap makes during the upcoming Lylo days are just going to raise more WIFOM
-scum is never going to NK a town!springtrap as the doubt he'll bring in is their most valuable weapon.

So if there is any way at all that he could squeeze out a third read before we get into Lylo (no lynch night...?) please let me know. Otherwise I wanr to fix this uncertainty TODAY as we'll never get the chance to do so
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

lol @ bussing yet never actually pushing/interacting.
In post 778, texcat wrote:must be Jenga and Vorkuta.
In post 633, Vorkuta wrote: And this leaves Texcat,
Jaina
Jenga, and Singletonking
Teh Reads;

{Urist, stk, Gamma, Springtrap}
{DD, Overki11}
{}
{Vorkuta, Jenga, texcat}

This'll likely be my last day, so here's where I'm at.

-If you're town, do
not
wagon the conf towns.

-DD and OK I'm certain are town (as much as one could without PRs), don't wagon them.

-Vorkuta, Jenga or texcat lynch I'm all fine with.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 782, PvtUrist wrote:and I'm gone
Yeah... how does it feel to stare death in the eyes knowing that you'll be next?
In post 782, PvtUrist wrote:how do you proceed on D4 off of that?
Well we lose "3" confirmed townies (with you dead, and gamma + stk being thrown back in the lynch pool), and this game becomes even more !fun.
In the event of a red springtrap flip, I'd go back into reading ISOs and give townpoints to anyone who doubted springtrap early on(supporting him = powerwolfing = scum way to go)

Eitherway, I'm trying to go for an 'uncertainty vs utility' trade off.
If no one here is willing to entertain this idea, then I'll have to swallow all that and proceed unwaveringly under the assumption that springtrap is conf!town which leads to this current (small) lynchpool, plus whomever he clears tonight which should lead to a won game. However something tells me that the math won't add up.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 781, Vorkuta wrote:I could just get away with a nice and simple 'oh texcat/overkill feel scum teehee' post
winning play for a scum!vork here
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

It's close, but this ain't the town!Vork I know. There's none of that warm bond or energy coming off of him, only 1-turn thousand cuts.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

I see you have nothing to say for yourself.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

You're not exactly the town!urist I know (pre-mason flip) either.

I mean look- this is my play here.
You take the
blue
pill, vote within your 5 player lynch pool (which is probably yours truly as of #781) and keep on doing that in Lylo.
You take the
red
pill, accept that this game seems waay too easy and support me on the springtrap lynch

However, if you decide to take the
blue
former option, town loses if at any moment that Springtrap and any of his reads are added back into the lynchpool- it would be too late.

I like town's odds more without this uncertainty (RNG) in Lylo.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 789, Vorkuta wrote:You take the
red
pill, accept that this game seems waay too easy and support me on the springtrap lynch
nah, was never one for PUAs
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Springtrap »

You really want to go through with a Mislynch on me, Vorkuta? Your trying to use my flip to "justify" Gamma and STK being town... Interesting. Very interesting.
"He'll come back... He always does."
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

It'd be interesting to see how scum try to wiggle themselves out of this situation.

Between pushing between {Springtrap, DD, Overki11}, there's about nothing else they'd be able to do that aren't either bussing or something amazingly insane.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 791, Springtrap wrote:"justify"
Look- a scum!PTcop can either clear townies for towncred as well as insurance for the future, or clear his scum partners in the hope that noone will call him on his bluff.

I'm calling you out on it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 785, Vorkuta wrote:
Yeah... how does it feel to stare death in the eyes knowing that you'll be next?
This does not sound right wtf
<Embrace The Void>

PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 785, Vorkuta wrote:
This does not sound right wtf
I caught it too
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The greatest part is it's part of his case on Springtrap lol
VOTE: Vorkuta
<Embrace The Void>

Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 793, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 791, Springtrap wrote:"justify"
Look- a scum!PTcop can either clear townies for towncred as well as insurance for the future, or clear his scum partners in the hope that noone will call him on his bluff.

I'm calling you out on it.
I think you're over exaggerating my potential here, considering I feel as though I know why your pushing me now after I revealed STK as innocent. You and Delta went all in today.
"He'll come back... He always does."
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE: Vorkuta

let's get some action into this game.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:This does not sound right wtf
In what universe does he make it past this night?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”