Mini 2057: Year 2057 (Day 2)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #275  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:04 pm

In post 113, Mary Saotome wrote:When has this ever been a problem before? I certainly see a lot of people acting like it is. Yet no one is saying why. Why am I not in the same boat as this guy? I voted no lynch and no one is questioning that. You're voting a guy for voting a no poster. Really grasping at straws here people.\

This line of thought I think comes from town.

In post 114, Mary Saotome wrote:That's the mod. How is talking about what the mod does useful in any way? This isn't a bastard game or anything. zzzzzzzzzz Give me better than this. Really it's quite boring

because if its not ok then should probably be noted so the mod doesnt do it again.

In post 124, Vedith wrote:Well at he point of post I had 17 town reads.
It's now 15.5 town reads

I like playing with this guy and will strongly advocate against his lynch.

In post 145, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Yeah he never did. He asked me a couple things then moved on. As others kept grilling me. Someone who came in voted me based off of ssbm & Dann is hopkirk gamma & lich.

I have a scum lean on most of these people except dann he’s leanin town.

I also feel like the animal Doc could be scum based off of yumeko calling them out and their reaction.

Speaking of yumeko I get weird vibes from them but as of rn it’s a null/townlean for them.
Lovebird is a null read something about her makes me want to lean scum maybe I just want my RVS to be right idk.

People that look like the best D1 hammer to me would be drdolittle or maybe temporallich

Meh I scum read Flippy based on this. It's odd. Yumeko random tunnelled me. But now I'm your biggest scum read. In response you should see Yumeko as a strong town read? This set of read list doesn't make any sense.

Plus scum read on 5 seems like a bit of an overkill.

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #276  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:19 pm

In post 167, TemporalLich wrote:I looked at his ISO and his reason for his scumread doesn't hold up anymore.

Lovebird is still "potentially town" though.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Yuck. I really do want to see some thought process behind all the jumps. it could be a playstyle thing but its antagonizing.


In post 175, Dannflor wrote:I'd expect less confidence and "willingness to be under pressure" as you put it and more waffleing. As both alignments. I don't think the fact that he's a new player really impacts my read in this case.

Eh that relies on a lot of assumptions. and really depends on playstyle. I would give TL a little more leeway to go through thoughts.

In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:Her posts look like they are really in the moment, and are more thought up.

??? Aren't these opposites???

In post 216, Dannflor wrote:TBH, I initially interpreted your post as you "don't like Lich as the lynch," because your post makes 0 sense otherwise.

What do you think about the fact that TL hopped equal strength wagons in #76 when he could have just stayed on DDL easily?

If you think TL is still the lynch, why don't you vote it? If you're still trying to get a read on Gamma, she's been around, interact with her.

It's way too much of a surface level read here to make me feel comfortable. Eyes on Dannflor. Feeling definitely a bit uneasy here.

In post 220, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Size isn't all that matters with those wagons. If my reads are correct, emperor's wagon was 2 town pushing hard on another town, and scum!TL could see that as an oportunity to get onto a wagon with traction for free, whereas the DDL wagon was comprised of RVS/insubstantive votes. Do your Hopkirk thing, but that's the scum motivation I can see.

I'm lean-town on kyouko for this post.


In post 246, TemporalLich wrote:Mary is strictly NAI with a side of fries.

Radiant's not really NAI but not really town either. Can't decide yet though so w/e.

so scum right? Or omgus scum?

Dannflor
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:31 pm

In post 38, TemporalLich wrote:ssbm_Kyouko is probably town btw
In post 274, TemporalLich wrote:There's nothing scummy in his ISO. Of course, nothing scummy is merely neutral at worst.

To add some weight to the town_Kyouko theory, he seems to be of the confident demeanor so he won't back down if the pressure were to ever fall on him.

How did you get that second part + enough to say "probably town" after two posts from Kyouko at the beginning of the game?
"By the way, we are never ever EVER lynching Dannflor EVER.

So if he is scum, then they've already won and this game is just a formality." ~ Bacde

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #278  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:34 pm

In post 247, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
DoDonothing, you say in post 48 that this is the first time you don't place a vote in the early game. Setting aside the why for now, what do you think of Dannflor saying you get scum read for not doing much early game regardless of alignment? The statements aren't quite contradictions to each other, but I thought it was close enough to one that it was curious. What kind of experience do the two of you share, anyway? It seems you've played together, would you guys say you're friends? Friendly acquaintances? Or are you just nobodies to each other? DrDonothing in particular seemed to indicate familiarity in post 48, while Dannflor seemed more distant when talking about DDN in post 159. Ah, so cold Dannflor! It's not nice to treat your friends that way you know?

Cause in the game Dann and I played I literally expressed exasperation over "get scum read for not doing much early game regardless of alignment". Dann are we friends? I would say so.


Don't you think it's a bit early to be calling people town? Or does ssbm just wear their heart on their sleave?

I'm working on the presumption that you didn't dig into my post too deeply, but instead scanned it. Which is ok - well not really, I work hard on those - it doesn't really say much about your alignment. The point I'm trying to make is that putting in effort doesn't make somebody town - you seem like a fish out of water, latching onto other people's scumread. This is one of your first times playing mafia, right? I get the feeling you're nervous, not because you're mafia, but because you're a new player trying to fit. That's not to say that you can't be mafia - I'm trying to figure out your flighty attitude. Full disclosure, I read a bit ahead in the thread before posting this stuff, so I'm partially judging you based on stuff past this post as well.

Your post surprised me, because it seemed like you somehow missed the first post and only saw the second. That or you're just a little too naive.


This is pretty scummy. Not sure if its coaching or advice giving, but it's a big long winded paragraph with much ado about nothing. looks like content, and is really not.
Dann certainly is interesting, I'm all fired up over here. Can you tell? In any case, there's this one other player, they're just so very boring. Honestly, it's a drag. Good chance they're scum too. Hey, we should team up, let's get all the boring out of here. What do you say?

VOTE: Radiantcowbells

Jabroni are you for real? You rewrite Goethe's Faust in this post, and then essentially put a naked vote on RC? VOTE: Yumeko

Dannflor
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #279  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:37 pm

In post 278, DrDolittle wrote:Cause in the game Dann and I played I literally expressed exasperation over "get scum read for not doing much early game regardless of alignment". Dann are we friends? I would say so.

Yep I remember this in particular, and it stuck out because you ended up being town. Sure, we're friends! :D
"By the way, we are never ever EVER lynching Dannflor EVER.

So if he is scum, then they've already won and this game is just a formality." ~ Bacde

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #280  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 pm

In post 258, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm going to define a new term here because I don't think it's something that's in the popular lexicon and I think it's really important to reading newbies in particular.
There's a lie detecting tell with people in real life where when they're lying they give extraneous details, overexplain things, etc.
The mafia equivalent which we see in these posts is all this excessive fluff added on to these votes.
I'm gonna call it "scum overwording" and it's one of the most tried and true scumtells when it comes to reading newbies.
Notably I have played with more newbies than anyone else in this game and probably in site history, so that should come up with a lot of force behind it.

Another major thing is the lack of newbie unconfidence with the reads. There's no explanations behind things. He just kinda comes up with reads. SSBM town, no explanation. Lovebird town was complete what the fuck and though that kind of overreading into associatives is reasonably common from newbies the original read that lovebird came from was totally out of nowhere.


I cede to your experience in playing with you players but how is 1 and 2 not contradictory. You are saying he's adding too much *fluff* and not explaining anything at the same time?

In post 267, xwing wrote:dann is obvtown for me..hopping all around and trying to engage everyone..same vibes as our last game..
gamma is certainly exerting effort compared to last game, but i dunno if it's AI..like her initial suspicion on emperor i found to be townie (where she called out emp's seemingly random vote as scummy, i saw her point because what she's saying is emp said he wanted to do a "random" vote but voted on someone with 0 votes in them and she found it scummy)..at best i can say she's trying to scumhunt compared to our last game..

[blah blah]

seems like a pretty reasonable entrance to me. Thoughts on gamma + dann aligns with me. At least doesn't seem to have any agenda moving forward and telling it as it is.

Dannflor
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:49 pm

In post 276, DrDolittle wrote:Eyes on Dannflor. Feeling definitely a bit uneasy here.
In post 280, DrDolittle wrote:Thoughts on gamma + dann aligns with me.

Hm? Did your uneasiness fade, or...?
"By the way, we are never ever EVER lynching Dannflor EVER.

So if he is scum, then they've already won and this game is just a formality." ~ Bacde

DrDolittle
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 27, 2011

Post Post #282  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Its ".hopping all around and trying to engage everyone..same vibes as our last game.." that aligns with my priors. I guess the obvtown part is subjective

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #283  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:58 pm

Spoiler:
In post 247, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Oh dear, I meant to push DrDonothing a bit more, but I've already ran out of time. This seems like an oversight on my part, I should have really been here yesterday, oh well. There are a few things that stood out to me as I skimmed up to around 74, mainly the fact that DrDolittle and Dannflor seem to be defending each other for some reason. Or maybe I'm just seeing things, please correct me if I'm wrong Dannflor, here's what I mean:

In post 19, Dannflor wrote:
In post 16, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: DrDolittle

Gonna have to agree with Dannflor here.


VOTE: TemporalLich

disagree with you agreeing with me


In post 48, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 37, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Tell me, DrDonothing, do you always hesitate to place a vote during the early game? Do you not think that Dann's Point of view is odd enough to place a vote down at this stage of the game?

TBH this is the first time where I don't place a vote during the early game.

Yumeko Jabami wrote:However, post 33 by Dannflor looks like scum grilling awkward town to me... or at least it's what I'd expect to be happening. Dannflor would certainly be the logical place to place a vote right now.

I think this is just Dannflor looking like a Dannflor. Most likely not AI

In post 59, Dannflor wrote:
In post 58, Lovebird wrote:Idk. I don't have many townreads.

VOTE: DrDolittle

Yuck. Don't like this entrance. Comes in and calls one random post towny with no explanation and then hops on an already built wagon while adding nothing to it.

VOTE: Lovebird

Lovebird, if you're lacking town reads, why don't you try questioning people to change that? Or, at the very least add something of value to the DDL wagon by interrogating him or building a different case. Your entrance just jumps on the easiest wagon without adding anything else.

In post 159, Dannflor wrote:I'd like to wait for DDL to do virtually anything before I form an opinion on that slot

I'm wary because iirc he gets scum read a lot for not doing much early game regardless of alignment



DoDonothing, you say in post 48 that this is the first time you don't place a vote in the early game. Setting aside the why for now, what do you think of Dannflor saying you get scum read for not doing much early game regardless of alignment? The statements aren't quite contradictions to each other, but I thought it was close enough to one that it was curious. What kind of experience do the two of you share, anyway? It seems you've played together, would you guys say you're friends? Friendly acquaintances? Or are you just nobodies to each other? DrDonothing in particular seemed to indicate familiarity in post 48, while Dannflor seemed more distant when talking about DDN in post 159. Ah, so cold Dannflor! It's not nice to treat your friends that way you know?

In post 59, Dannflor wrote:
In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:However, post 33 by Dannflor looks like scum grilling awkward town to me... or at least it's what I'd expect to be happening. Dannflor would certainly be the logical place to place a vote right now.

I like to grill awkward town first to make sure they're awkward town and not awkward scum. :)


Furthermore, would you say DDN's playstyle holds a special exemption to what you said here, or do you think this isn't an applicable situation?
---------

In post 38, TemporalLich wrote:I definitely feel DrDolittle is trying to hide something. At least the random voters are honest and true.

ssbm_Kyouko is probably town btw


Don't you think it's a bit early to be calling people town? Or does ssbm just wear their heart on their sleave?

I'm working on the presumption that you didn't dig into my post too deeply, but instead scanned it. Which is ok - well not really, I work hard on those - it doesn't really say much about your alignment. The point I'm trying to make is that putting in effort doesn't make somebody town - you seem like a fish out of water, latching onto other people's scumread. This is one of your first times playing mafia, right? I get the feeling you're nervous, not because you're mafia, but because you're a new player trying to fit. That's not to say that you can't be mafia - I'm trying to figure out your flighty attitude. Full disclosure, I read a bit ahead in the thread before posting this stuff, so I'm partially judging you based on stuff past this post as well.

Your post surprised me, because it seemed like you somehow missed the first post and only saw the second. That or you're just a little too naive.

In post 101, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 69, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Anyways I was just being lazy and didn’t feel like looking at everyone’s name to see who I wanted to RVS.

And yet you voted someone who hadn't posted. Do you see a problem there? Because I do.
VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
Can think of 2 explanations, one possibly scum indicative and one definitely scum indicative.




No I really don’t. What I said was to why i didn’t vote straight away. So that’s out of context. You can look at my ISO if you want to get it straight. I really don’t see the problem with voting someone who hasn’t posted yet it’s literally what happens in the beginning of games.

Coming at me for using my RVS seems like a lost cause & we should move on to find actually scum


Ahahaha, you're being silly. What's the point of Rvs if you don't want other people to judge you off of it? Did you think people just voted each other for giggles? While that certainly sounds like fun, Don't you think it's a little hypocritical of you to say that coming after you for, in your opinion paraphrased: 'essentially nothing' while you've placed a vote on lovebird for 'actually nothing' and hadn't moved on yourself?

This isn't a dig at you, people aren't coming after you because you voted lovebird, they're coming after you because you showed hesitation - yes, a moment of weakness and they jumped on it. Well, that's the kind of game we're playing though.

In post 109, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 36, Yumeko Jabami wrote:I understand that it is site meta to claim miller in your first post when you are one, so I'll acknowledge it, yes, you've caught me, I'm a miller!

Mary Saotome, it's good to see you again. Let's work hard to undermine any opposing factions together.
Ugh, it's you. Well at least you won't survive long with a claim like that Yumeko-chan.


I'm afraid I don't understand, is my life at risk? Everybody has been so very accepting of my claim so far, are you saying that their is some unspoken suspicion floating about, or perhaps that there will be if i survive for a few nights? Or perhaps you're the one who doesn't trust me? If that's the case, I'll just have to work a little bit harder, won't I?

In post 116, Mary Saotome wrote:Your tone comes off more so as accusing then it does sorting and asking questions. That could be my mistake! Hard to read tone.


My my Saotome, have you ever heard the phrase 'practice what you preach'? I've always thought it was silly, I mean, preaching isn't always about positive things, so the whole phrase ends up being a little bit assuming, don't you think?

In any case, I never took you for a clumsy girl, you should take more care in the future.

In post 118, Mary Saotome wrote:Keep being interesting 10thy/Dann and we'll get along fine.


Dann certainly is interesting, I'm all fired up over here. Can you tell? In any case, there's this one other player, they're just so very boring. Honestly, it's a drag. Good chance they're scum too. Hey, we should team up, let's get all the boring out of here. What do you say?

VOTE: Radiantcowbells

Yikes. Angles towards DDL+Dann team but votes RC while reaching out to Dann. Uhhhhh no.
VOTE: Yumeko
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #284  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:59 pm

In post 248, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 119, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I was accusing. I think being directly confronted makes people more transparent, and thus easier to sort. I kept an open mind though and I think I have started to form more accurate reads than I had before the accusations.
How blunt. Fine, fine this answer works for me.
In post 126, Gamma Emerald wrote:Maybe it's the roleplaying but Mary Saotome's play seems very agenda-driven.
Ohhh does it now~ Well I certainly am attacking people who I find suspect. Along with I have a few plans in mind. So yes, I would say my play is certainly agenda-driven. How you wanna take that is up to you.
In post 134, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mary chat with me :(

Ugh, don't you know my time is important? What do you want.
In post 139, Hopkirk wrote:@Mary: what would you have considered to be a legitimate, not just ‘convenient’ reason for Dan to vote Emperor? The phrasing ‘convenient’ feels odd.

It was an answer that I could easily see being truthful, but also one that is easy to make up. It wasn't really what I was looking for. Perhaps convenient was the wrong term. I wanted a more solid answer to help me sadly.
In post 144, Hopkirk wrote:I want to develop a read on Gamma.

You know hoppy. Saying the reason why you're voting Gamma isn't really that helpful. If you wanted to develop a read on gamma. Fake a scumread on him see how they react etc. Just placing a vote down isn't gonna do much. I know you all can't be as smart as the great Mary. However, I would hope you all can use your brains sometime!

Response to me is lacking but I like interactions with Hopkirk from Mary.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #285  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:06 pm

In post 254, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:Her posts look like they are really in the moment, and are more thought up.
Tell me more. Aren't all posts in the moment? You read something think of an answer and post. Not that hard~ If you think I'm making stuff up well that's a you problem Gamma! I look forward to our debate on this topic.

Not all of them. Cases should be thought out. How come you don't realize that? And your attempt to argue philosophy complete fail to answer any concerns I have with your posting. I might have dropped it following your last posts given the front I was detecting seems created by your persona you are creating here, but this shoddy dodge blew that.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #286  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:10 pm

In post 276, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 194, Gamma Emerald wrote:Her posts look like they are really in the moment, and are more thought up.

??? Aren't these opposites???

That's meant to say aren't. I didn't catch that until you pointed it out thanks.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Location: The Sea Kingdom
Pronoun: She

Post Post #287  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:11 pm

In post 281, Dannflor wrote:
In post 276, DrDolittle wrote:Eyes on Dannflor. Feeling definitely a bit uneasy here.
In post 280, DrDolittle wrote:Thoughts on gamma + dann aligns with me.

Hm? Did your uneasiness fade, or...?

That's taking things out of context.
Get to know an Emerald! Stop by sometime, would you kindly? ♪
I love the sea! (Himiko told me to say hi and that she’s having a great time at the witch world!)
i would unironically put mafia loyal vigs in games for the record - Acidphoenix

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #288  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 am

In post 259, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Vedith i do not read you as scum but if you're going to hard defend a wolf i will probably want you lynched sometime before endgame. nothing personnel, kid, but this is ick.


Considering we both know exactly how i'd react to this kind of comment. It makes me question your motives for doing so.

Lich townlock.
Show

ssbm_Kyouko
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2016
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 am

In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wolfy reaction btw

Btw^

Still reading
"No ssbm is not grudging me. He's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^

ssbm_Kyouko
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2016
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #290  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:00 am

Reserving judgment on xwing for now. Getting to your question on Hopkirk still Mary.
"No ssbm is not grudging me. He's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^

Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 24, 2013
Location: Britain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 am

Can't make proper post right now but I'm calling you Wolfy before it would be an omgus.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 24, 2013
Location: Britain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 am

Actually no you're against the obvious scum and I'm mixing you up with Mary.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

ssbm_Kyouko
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2016
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #293  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:33 am

First off I think TL Hop together is too obvious a pairing, not that Hop is obvscum. The main thing making me think TL and Hopkirk is too obvious is that Hop is talking about lynching TL but not voting him. It feels like he's preparing to bus if needed, but isn't committed to it. The more I voice these thoughts aloud to myself the sillier they sound though, and I think I'm wrong about the bus theory.

I had an early nullscum on Hop from a gut feeling on his entrance, and wanted to see how he played.

I didn't like something he did but I've noticed it's something he's done twice now which makes me think it's playstyle and probably NAI. I'm not ready to disclose what I'm talking about because I'm still working on sorting him.

In post 291, Hopkirk wrote:Can't make proper post right now but I'm calling you Wolfy before it would be an omgus.


Normally I'd think his last posts about preempting before omgus were bad, but I think I'm starting to feel his style a bit and am not lynching him today.
"No ssbm is not grudging me. He's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^

Dannflor
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #294  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

VOTE: Lich

Better lynch than Gamma

@DDL and Gamma, what are your reads on Lich and why do you believe Yumeko is scummier?
"By the way, we are never ever EVER lynching Dannflor EVER.

So if he is scum, then they've already won and this game is just a formality." ~ Bacde

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #295  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:45 pm

No one is due for a prod.

Good job guys!
Show

ssbm_Kyouko
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 04, 2016
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #296  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:43 pm

In post 288, Vedith wrote:
In post 259, RadiantCowbells wrote:@Vedith i do not read you as scum but if you're going to hard defend a wolf i will probably want you lynched sometime before endgame. nothing personnel, kid, but this is ick.


Considering we both know exactly how i'd react to this kind of comment. It makes me question your motives for doing so.

Lich townlock.


I'm assuming Lich townlock is coming from you thinking RC has scum motivation behind making that comment, and because RC is trying to lynch TL you lock him.

You're still voting Gamma though if I'm not mistaken. Do you think they're scum together? What do you make of the motives for the other votes against TL, aside from RC's vote?
"No ssbm is not grudging me. He's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^

xwing
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 07, 2018

Post Post #297  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:22 pm

yeah i think ssbm is strong town..not sure why she's being cage-y about me though..

gamma is still putting in effort, not sure how i feel about this yet..

i think i like ddl for town, i dont feel any scum agenda in his post..and i believe/get his case against yumeko too, but i feel lich is scummier..i feel a lil uneasy about gamma joining the yumeko wagon though..

hop, not sure yet..i noticed he's not a fan of emperor too so we have something in common..but nothing sticks out to me yet like i cant remember what else he's said..

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #298  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Btw sorry about this game TL

good luck in your next one
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #299  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 pm

.
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York