DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

Vedith why are you so insistently scum reading me and saying that my checks are fake? I thought we were friends
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

I just noticed this from the rules:

Factional abilities can not be used the same night as role abilities.

Could this be a possible explanation as to why there was no NK?

Regardless, I think we need to push DDLs guilty through.

Also, in regards to setup are we dealing with a 3 or 4 player scum team?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2816, insomnia wrote:If I were DDL and my scum buds didn't manage to get a kill, I would've personally checked someone that is a relatively low poster in terms of activity and when I flip red, suspicion would be thrown onto that person for attempting to clear someone that the town suspect a lot. Instead, DDL went for what the "crowd" suggested. Which was that Sheldon was a somewhat common scum read. There's no reason for DDL to check someone that's already suspicious and point to him being scum, that's wasting a mislynch in order to stall his (DDL's) lynch, when scum already "wasted" a night kill. That's not optimal for scum.

Either way, that scum team that I just put out seems too easy to be true, so I expect some plot twist with today's flip. If not, then the game is that simple.
Scum!DDL would not have known if the NK was successful before he submitted his PT check.
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Macabre »

Commentary resumes after this commercial break. Intermission!

UNVOTE:
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2853, Macabre wrote:Commentary resumes after this commercial break. Intermission!

UNVOTE:

You are the last person I expected to unvote Sheldon.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

The solve is simple - the brain and the bear cannot both live. Obvious!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

why are we not just flipping Sheldon and tabling the discussion for tomorrow? Why waste brain power on 2 cases, when his scum flip is inevitable and tomorrow we only need to think of what the red implication means?
Sheldon Cooper PhD
Sheldon Cooper PhD
Goon
Sheldon Cooper PhD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Sheldon Cooper PhD »

Why are we not flipping DDL and tabling the discussion for tomorrow? Why waste brain power on 2 cases, when his scum flip is inevitable and tomorrow we only need to think of what the red implication means?

Like duh it’s so obvious
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 2850, DrDolittle wrote:Vedith why are you so insistently scum reading me and saying that my checks are fake? I thought we were friends
:?:
I claim scum \o/
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2802, Ankamius wrote:Check wilky please
During the night this crow suspected one of the rabbit or restful boy may be town. This rabbit the more likely of the two. Revelation!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Macabre »

Big baby and the rabbit are much more self resolving than this restful boy. This bear needs to take care not to be led to ruin. Warning!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Vedith »

DDL scum here claims to be blocked because claiming town on someone is too much of a risk.
If Sheldon is scum then DDL has no reason to out that as scum as it doesn't clear DDL at all.

VOTE: Sheldon
I claim scum \o/
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:27 pm

Post by Macabre »

Te restful boy's ill intent has been clear for two days. This restful vainglorious vote at the end of the first day was specifically aimed to slow a lynch on the brain. Furthermore, he would have never voted for the brain, allowing for the lynch of his 'townread'. Evident!
In post 2760, insomnia wrote:Cuz I said he was a town read? And you’re all wrong?

You wagonned and hammered him while I was asleep, if I was online, thid shit wouldn’t have happened
In post 2770, insomnia wrote:I don’t get the question though. I’ve mentioned sash is a town read, so why’d you ask me why I was off-wagon?

Your question is pointless. You’re scum hunting in the wrong place.
In post 2771, Ankamius wrote:Insomnia is town, leave it please
This restful boy surely acts anything but town!

In what way does this restful boy back up the brain's mason theory as town? How can two minds meld without a conspiracy?
In post 2401, insomnia wrote:
In post 2393, Macabre wrote:
In post 1962, Macabre wrote:
In post 567, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 561, wilky wrote:Sheldon can you respond to 557?
I forgot what I spotted to be honest.
In post 597, Macabre wrote:These masses may claim. There is nothing to be worried about. Trust me, I am a doctor. Confession!
In post 1637, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 1633, insomnia wrote: Macabre soft claimed a pr
Someone asked me why I TR’d Macabre and I just said don’t remember- I lied, it was this. (Wilky I think?)
In post 1746, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:I thought you softed PR - I hid that earlier, then someone outed it so I also outed it... if that's what you mean, Raven? Confirm!
This brain claims to see the future. This is a witch. Burn!
In post 1983, Macabre wrote:
In post 1977, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 65, Macabre wrote:My muse is scared and does nothing to inspire!

Carmen
I actually thought by you saying you had a muse it was a soft mason claim haha
Does this brain claim to believe that this sleepy boy picked up on the same idea, to out this crow, and does this brain expect me to believe they are my shield? Town credits, you shall get none. Poor!
I would say that I am willing to also murder this sleepy boy, but I feel like this is the team in any case! How did this sleepy boy read the mind of the brain? Privacy!
I’m pretty sure anyone with role knowledge would’ve figured it out

I have and so has Sheldon, therefore, because he noticed it and he didn’t push you makes him town.
Or, surely these reads after the brain revealed that he could see the future could be cause for concern!
In post 2057, insomnia wrote:Sash, wilky, sheldon, carmen, creature, macabre, shidaji, vedith, ank, bef, rc, ddl

reads list is useless, town has been scummy this whole game and nobody is taking this seriously

i might look like i'm joking but i'm annoyed people don't push ddl
Are these the opinions one may have when there are schemers out to kill them? It is not so!

Perhaps the way this restful boy talks to this brain could be relevant as well!
In post 1884, insomnia wrote:
In post 1877, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:I will accept we are not going to get DDL today but I am going to need someone to talk me into where I vote next as this day is a bit messy... if someone can convince me their idea is a sound lynch I think that is surely going to help town look at that discussion and as a group converge on a viable lynch today - I don't feel like we are actually getting close to 'you basically need to choose between x or y' which is usually how the end of day 1 kinda goes in my head.

Make sense?
RC’s the only one who town reads DDL. Is his “DDL is obvtown” phrase enough for you to change a vote?

He didn’t even present a town case or something.
This is no comment made in good faith! It is the worst comment, made not to grant assistance, but used a weapon against the seal. Slander!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2778, insomnia wrote:
In post 2769, Ankamius wrote:I want to see what DDL says before outing what it is
How would DDL influence your theory? Unless he’s a scum read as well, I don’t see how his check can influence your story. You’ve already voted your scum read as well, I understand waiting for DDL to post his check before I say anything or vote anyone.

If you wanted to confirm a belief, you shouldn’t have voted. Now it’s too late. So just tell us your theory, DDL posts in like 24 hours or so anyways
This is surely a question wrapped in venom! Please, tell this sleepy boy who could easily have a lynch thrust upon them. Charity!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2816, insomnia wrote:I'll go through a quick analysis on DDL's claim legitimacy.

I'll go from the premise it's true and I'll attempt to disprove it. If I were DDL and my scum buds didn't manage to get a kill, I would've personally checked someone that is a relatively low poster in terms of activity and when I flip red, suspicion would be thrown onto that person for attempting to clear someone that the town suspect a lot. Instead, DDL went for what the "crowd" suggested. Which was that Sheldon was a somewhat common scum read. There's no reason for DDL to check someone that's already suspicious and point to him being scum, that's wasting a mislynch in order to stall his (DDL's) lynch, when scum already "wasted" a night kill. That's not optimal for scum.

Either way, that scum team that I just put out seems too easy to be true, so I expect some plot twist with today's flip. If not, then the game is that simple.
The chances of this bear getting a guilty upon this brain are 100%! Why does this bear opt for the most likely suspect? Towns like proof. Bad faith!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2819, insomnia wrote:
i expected a neighbor claim in response so that makes things way easier for us
Precisely what I was thinking, but the thing is if Sheldon = Lycan I expect him to pull off something like this. The only way he’d have an equal chance at escaping a lynch in a 1v1 is if he claimed something that doesn’t have a PT.

Shidaji, what do you think about my scum read on you? Who do you think are Sheldon’s team mates?

Vedith, do you believe DDL’s claim?
Says nothing besides feign unfamiliarity with this brain. Is it not 'if' if this restful boy is truly trying to figure out this brain. Read between the lines. Harvey Dent!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2813, insomnia wrote:DDL can check wilky and in the off-chance doc didn't save him last night, he should be on him tonight.
Another attempt to feign ignorance! Why does this lamb ignore the crimes of the restful boy so easily? Ponder!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Macabre »

This lamb has done nothing today besides widen the pool of suspects! What's more, they line up in tandem with this restful boy, somebody this lamb resisted to lynch the previous day. Mystery!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Macabre »

This concerted effort to direct the investigation onto the rabbit by these two should be treated seriously. There will only be one more investigation than we can count on, and these two wish to waste all our power on the rabbit? No!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2818, Shiidaji wrote:Down w a Sheldon lynch since he confirmed it's either him or DDL, i expected a neighbor claim in response so that makes things way easier for us :] I feel DDL scum would have chosen a player to drag down that would be harder for scum to push. Not really concerned with them being both scum since there was no kill last night but if that is the case his nightly results will just help figure it out.
This cowbird makes a good point that an ambitious, bad, bear would have guiltied somebody else. In this pit despair, the cowbird makes me feel warm!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2813, insomnia wrote:Here's what I think. If DDL's not bussing and actually checked a scum with a 1/11 chance he got a PT result, then my PoE would be Shidaji / Pretentious , Sheldon , wilky / flippy. I don't know if it's a traitor setup as I'm not good with roles. DDL can check wilky and in the off-chance doc didn't save him last night, he should be on him tonight. If wilky turns out to not have a PT, next targets I'd look into would be either shidaji or pretentious. Shidaji vs RC feels SvT and RC might be the town, I liked his reluctance to get sash off the lynch yesterday. Shidaji followed RC on his votes, including you BEF. She hopped on all wagons.

If you want me to pick in between those options, scums would be Shidaji , Sheldon and wilky. If any of shidaji / wilky flips town, then the next person I'd look into would be Pretentious, respectively flippy.

This resulted off some iso checks and votes without any proper VCA, ank is good on that part from what I've seen, I can even say that her scum hunting tool that she relies on the most is VCA.

And this is mainly PoE.

Thoughts?
In post 2825, insomnia wrote:Ank what is your VCA witchery telling you?

Look at me, I’m engaging with town and helping to game solve, proud of me papa Bef?
Scumread one day to soulread the next. This restful boy noticeably talks about this lamb more differently than any other. To not notice this on account of being agreed with... Is this lamb a convict? A pocket holder? Scandalous!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 2854, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 2853, Macabre wrote:Commentary resumes after this commercial break. Intermission!

UNVOTE:

You are the last person I expected to unvote Sheldon.
Truly, this brain must die for the rest of us to go on.

VOTE: Sheldon Cooper
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 2862, Macabre wrote:Te restful boy's ill intent has been clear for two days. This restful vainglorious vote at the end of the first day was specifically aimed to slow a lynch on the brain. Furthermore, he would have never voted for the brain, allowing for the lynch of his 'townread'. Evident!
In post 2760, insomnia wrote:Cuz I said he was a town read? And you’re all wrong?

You wagonned and hammered him while I was asleep, if I was online, thid shit wouldn’t have happened
In post 2770, insomnia wrote:I don’t get the question though. I’ve mentioned sash is a town read, so why’d you ask me why I was off-wagon?

Your question is pointless. You’re scum hunting in the wrong place.
In post 2771, Ankamius wrote:Insomnia is town, leave it please
This restful boy surely acts anything but town!

In what way does this restful boy back up the brain's mason theory as town? How can two minds meld without a conspiracy?
In post 2401, insomnia wrote:
In post 2393, Macabre wrote:
In post 1962, Macabre wrote:
In post 567, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 561, wilky wrote:Sheldon can you respond to 557?
I forgot what I spotted to be honest.
In post 597, Macabre wrote:These masses may claim. There is nothing to be worried about. Trust me, I am a doctor. Confession!
In post 1637, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 1633, insomnia wrote: Macabre soft claimed a pr
Someone asked me why I TR’d Macabre and I just said don’t remember- I lied, it was this. (Wilky I think?)
In post 1746, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:I thought you softed PR - I hid that earlier, then someone outed it so I also outed it... if that's what you mean, Raven? Confirm!
This brain claims to see the future. This is a witch. Burn!
In post 1983, Macabre wrote:
In post 1977, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:
In post 65, Macabre wrote:My muse is scared and does nothing to inspire!

Carmen
I actually thought by you saying you had a muse it was a soft mason claim haha
Does this brain claim to believe that this sleepy boy picked up on the same idea, to out this crow, and does this brain expect me to believe they are my shield? Town credits, you shall get none. Poor!
I would say that I am willing to also murder this sleepy boy, but I feel like this is the team in any case! How did this sleepy boy read the mind of the brain? Privacy!
I’m pretty sure anyone with role knowledge would’ve figured it out

I have and so has Sheldon, therefore, because he noticed it and he didn’t push you makes him town.
Or, surely these reads after the brain revealed that he could see the future could be cause for concern!
In post 2057, insomnia wrote:Sash, wilky, sheldon, carmen, creature, macabre, shidaji, vedith, ank, bef, rc, ddl

reads list is useless, town has been scummy this whole game and nobody is taking this seriously

i might look like i'm joking but i'm annoyed people don't push ddl
Are these the opinions one may have when there are schemers out to kill them? It is not so!

Perhaps the way this restful boy talks to this brain could be relevant as well!
In post 1884, insomnia wrote:
In post 1877, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:I will accept we are not going to get DDL today but I am going to need someone to talk me into where I vote next as this day is a bit messy... if someone can convince me their idea is a sound lynch I think that is surely going to help town look at that discussion and as a group converge on a viable lynch today - I don't feel like we are actually getting close to 'you basically need to choose between x or y' which is usually how the end of day 1 kinda goes in my head.

Make sense?
RC’s the only one who town reads DDL. Is his “DDL is obvtown” phrase enough for you to change a vote?

He didn’t even present a town case or something.
This is no comment made in good faith! It is the worst comment, made not to grant assistance, but used a weapon against the seal. Slander!
Who said I believed you were a mason? I said you soft-claimed a PR. The fact that you tried to shade me by saying this...oof.
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Macabre »

What this restful boy does not wish to recognize is that he amended his original comment in defense of this brain, who had claimed to believe I was a PR long before there was a good reason to speculate it. Either - this restful boy does not defend this brain, because this brain has said something that does not make sense and is not worth defending - or this restful boy does in fact agree that prior to post 597 this crow had exposed itself. Indecent!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by insomnia »

I said it to defend you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”