Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

Also i think cby may be town too
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 207, RuiRui wrote:If you don't lynch me first I'm sure I can appear towny
:igmeou:
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 176, Egix96 wrote:
In post 171, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are your thoughts on Sash? I like Asuka’s breakdown of Sash’s vote on Bob.
I think Sasha's reasoning for voting bob is pretty reachy but I don't think it makes him scum. (meta reasons)

I'd like to see a bit more content from him before giving a full-fledged read.
Could you enlighten us on these meta reasons.

As all i can see is you describing what happened to him in prevous games.

If sash does flip mafia then it appears very much your trying to diffuse his bandwagons while staying on the fence. So what is the reason in sash town meta that you think this is him being town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Garmr »

The reactions to the sash wagon have been pronounced. So information wise I think it's the best lynch also the slot comes off as defeatist scum.

In post 186, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 180, bob3141 wrote:You did the same thing that made me suspicous of bird but even more so. You vote for U person and only state you agree with skitter. Come across very much like scum trying to get bandwagon going but trying to avoid any responsibility if the player is revealsed as town. By saying you think x is town and you agree with him to lynch y.
Yeah, it's called sheeping
. When I said out lout I wanted to get into larges from minis, the hint I got was 'try to find someone who's town and sheep him for the first days'. Sad to see I got bad advice.
Plus, I really was in a hurry but wanted to participate in anyways. Big mistake from hindsight.
In post 146, Sashaddin wrote:- I'm not touching the Inferno-Exilon feud with a ten-foot pole for now.
- Garmr and I were scum partners once, he hasn't done much but I'm getting the same vibe. I'm watching this slot.
- ChannelDelibird is surprisingly coming very townie to me. I saw a couple of people voting him while skimming the thread, but after reading his ISO I couldn't tell why. Townlean for me.
- Skitter seems town.
- Bob seems nervous scum, like post 97 below
The others don't have enough posts or impact on the game yet.
In post 151, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af
but
I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone
but
at the same time keep using the"
but .....
"

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions
but
raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
I think you are trying hard on this one, throwing shade on URAP2. Your argument made no sense too, you are using the very same word you are suspicious of.

VOTE: Bob3141
His words say one thing but his actions say another. If sash's plan was to sheep a town read as for the first day then you think they would be more blatent and obvious about it. Also Actions like trying to break rvs and then switching to two scum reads practically no one has or is pushing makes the bolded seem more like an excuse pulled from their ass.

Also I find it interesting they sheeped inferno yet refrained from calling them town ever. If you were to sheep a town read as a strategy day 1 you would think that you'd atleast call them town. After the point you sheeped your next comment about them is you wouldn't touch their debate with a ten foot pole. If you town read inferno still I would expect more of a comment.

Something along the lines of these 3 comments "I think it's a town vs town" or "it changed my read on inferno genuinely and I don't know how to read him now." Or "While I town read inferno I disagree with his argument on exilon I think it's null indicator" Then shift your vote to another sheep another town read player on your list. Because it seems to me at the time you were watching them to see if any would become a viable wagon.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 198, u r a person 2 wrote:What I really want is for you to just let me coast until the weekend
This is like
Yuck
I’m in the middle of tech week and a heckuva lotta school and I’m still trying to post at least regularly.
Speaking of which,
@Mod, V/LA all day Saturday
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:14 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

tech weeks can be rough, I know

break a leg
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Thx m8
=======================
I’m a little hesitant on the Sash wagon. It formed really fast, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s legit. I’m gonna have to go back and read it to see how it formed.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

FYI, I'm going to be limited to phoneposting until Sunday evening.

Those squeamish about the Sash wagon should come hang out on the infinitely more wholesome RuiRui wagon, which grows more righteous with every passing minute since her last (awful) post.
#greenshirtthursdays
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 227, bob3141 wrote:
In post 176, Egix96 wrote:
In post 171, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What are your thoughts on Sash? I like Asuka’s breakdown of Sash’s vote on Bob.
I think Sasha's reasoning for voting bob is pretty reachy but I don't think it makes him scum. (meta reasons)

I'd like to see a bit more content from him before giving a full-fledged read.
Could you enlighten us on these meta reasons.

As all i can see is you describing what happened to him in prevous games.

If sash does flip mafia then it appears very much your trying to diffuse his bandwagons while staying on the fence. So what is the reason in sash town meta that you think this is him being town
I think that Sasha is more awkward as town than as scum.
Tbf I only have actual play experience with town!Sash but there is one past scumgame of his that I skimmed once while I was trying to read him in a past game.
In post 232, ChannelDelibird wrote:FYI, I'm going to be limited to phoneposting until Sunday evening.

Those squeamish about the Sash wagon should come hang out on the infinitely more wholesome RuiRui wagon, which grows more righteous with every passing minute since her last (awful) post.
Yep, I can dig this.

VOTE: Rui
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 232, ChannelDelibird wrote:FYI, I'm going to be limited to phoneposting until Sunday evening.

ok actually I'm ok with this

VOTE: RuiRui
Feels like I've been here before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

yeah just going to note down these points

1-scum have day chat (noticed that due to what I thought excellion gamble was)
2-No one has calling sash town
3-The generic response I don't know if I want to jump on the wagon. With no reason not to scum read sash or town read them.
4-Been ages with out a meaningful post
5-wagon starts to gain steam out of no where.
6-A lot of my town reads are on sash wagon including confirmed town and myself.

May be a bit premature but with all these points combined I think scum stayed silent on the sash wagon to see if it would dissolve naturally and rui rui was their planned counterwagon in their day chat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 235, Garmr wrote:yeah just going to note down these points

3-The generic response I don't know if I want to jump on the wagon. With no reason not to scum read sash or town read them.

May be a bit premature but with all these points combined I think scum stayed silent on the sash wagon to see if it would dissolve naturally and rui rui was their planned counterwagon in their day chat.
that or picking the first townie to push a wagon to sheep.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 am

Even speaking as someone who thinks the RuiRui wagon is the best one currently available, I really like your thinking here. Well, most of it. I agree that a lack of townreads on Sash would normally be a good indicator but Sash has done pretty much nothing so far, so not really anything for scum to feel like they need to townread yet.

So I'll take you for town for now, and still want to see where this RuiRui wagon goes, but I'm keeping my eyes open. What do you think of RuiRui's iso, Garmr?
#greenshirtthursdays
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 237, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Even speaking as someone who thinks the RuiRui wagon is the best one currently available, I really like your thinking here. Well, most of it. I agree that a lack of townreads on Sash would normally be a good indicator
but Sash has done pretty much nothing so far,
so not really anything for scum to feel like they need to townread yet.

So I'll take you for town for now, and still want to see where this RuiRui wagon goes, but I'm keeping my eyes open. What do you think of RuiRui's iso, Garmr?
I find it odd because rui rui is in the same situation as I bolded not doing much and has even less content than sash.

I feel rui rui is more a shot in the dark because their content to me seems so hollow like they are playing the game casually, while sash has scummyness sprinkled in through his post. You can tell they are just pretending to do stuff, There's more scum points to it.

They could be both be scum (rui's null) when taking individually. Together through with how everyone is acting I don't think they are scum together. Unless scum is sacrificing another player for town cred which doesn't make sense this early on as it would seem artificial in the latter parts and the town cred would dissolve fast.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:08 am

I disagree that one's iso is null and the other's is scummy; it's the opposite way round for me. Can't quote it up on my phone but for time being would point to the post where I first expressed my suspicion of RuiRui for why I think her iso is explicitly nontown. I don't think it's just 'casual', it's lazy and afraid to push out the boat.
#greenshirtthursdays
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 239, ChannelDelibird wrote:I disagree that one's iso is null and the other's is scummy; it's the opposite way round for me. Can't quote it up on my phone but for time being would point to the post where I first expressed my suspicion of RuiRui for why I think her iso is explicitly nontown. I don't think it's just 'casual', it's lazy and afraid to push out the boat.
I will bring this up also agree with urap2 point that sash just seems to be scum trying to appear as a oddball taking different stances to everyone else. After that was brought up Sash's post about sheeping seems to be a lie mixed with ate. It looks made up on the spot to throw people off. If you look at the timing of it as well it was when sash was accused of trying to be a oddball. So instead of directly confronting the situation he tried to change his appearance on the spot.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.

But does scum ever say this?:
In post 220, Garmr wrote:
In post 219, Exilon wrote:Also if you could not call me stupid that would be great thanks
I don't like those sort of gambles you are thinking about. I know your pissed I called it out but it's better than the alternative. I don't think we should tell the rest of game what you were going to do that way we can keep scum guessing. So lets drop the subject right now.
It feels like posturing, but I can’t see it coming from scum, but...
I dunno. Someone talk to me about Gamr.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 241, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.
Even more genuine than a IC?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 242, Inferno390 wrote:Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.

Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.
opportunistic? how?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 243, Garmr wrote:
In post 241, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.
I’m disregarding the IC because I know he’s town.
Ausuka wrote:
In post 242, Inferno390 wrote:Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.

opportunistic? how?
I feel like he moved his vote back onto Sash because a wagon started forming there. I only saw reasons for why he thought Sash was scum until after the wagon. And the vote on Channel was very sheepy. And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 245, Inferno390 wrote:
Ausuka wrote:

opportunistic? how?
I feel like he moved his vote back onto Sash because a wagon started forming there.
I only saw reasons for why he thought Sash was scum until after the wagon. And the vote on Channel was very sheepy. And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.
Yeah of course I moved my vote because a wagon formed, it was on a scum read of mine and tbh I haven't liked one post of theirs . A scum read is gaining a wagon why wouldn't you jump on.
and the vote on Channel was very sheepy.
Can I ask how can one be sheepish if they are first to vote a slot (If you ignore voting tag issues)? Hell I would also argue in being the first one to be suspicious of the slot in post 94 which would be obvious to people who can read tone. Also bobs reasoning to mine was different (I do agree with bobs through.)
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 245, Inferno390 wrote:
Ausuka wrote:

opportunistic? how?
I feel like he moved his vote back onto Sash because a wagon started forming there. I only saw reasons for why he thought Sash was scum until after the wagon. And the vote on Channel was very sheepy. And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.
Vote on Channel sheepy? He was the first one to vote for CDB if I'm not mistaken (I even posted about it). My attention on that wagon is more on Bob (which *did* feel sheepy and let's say opportunistic)
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Exilon »

Uh I hadn't seen Garmr's latest post. Sorry
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 245, Inferno390 wrote:And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.
Btw nearly forgot I gave a reason when voting CDB no matter how brief and I have interactions with Sash through out the game (Had them in my scum list before they wagon even happened.) so it's not like it came out of no where (Also another example of them being in my scum list before a proper case was made.) I don't like this narrative your trying to create about me being sheepish and not displaying thought of my own especially since you really have to reach to make it up.

Inferno can you guess who else made it to my scum list from the tone of my last few posts?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”