skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

heya pisskop
so incidentally i think ur slot has been kinda scummy, but i guess i'm not sure how valid the read is still given the site-wide rep-out
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

no she was town. I said so, remember?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 248, skitter30 wrote:
In post 239, Robbnva wrote:
In post 237, skitter30 wrote:
In post 222, Robbnva wrote:keep in mind, I don't really believe in meta, so the point in me asking is to see how you can actually have such an opinion of sky. Right now I don't believe you, you are saying something 180 from what I believe.
How many times have people you've pushed for this sort of reasoning flipped town?
I don’t understand the question. You quoted me asking him a question. I’m not pushing anything in that post
let me rephrase that: how often has someone who posted something that is '180 from what you believe' flipped town?
No clue. That’s not something anyone tracks.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Robbnva »

You just reaffirm my read with a weird useless question.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 8, Menalque wrote:but now you’ve made it so that would be sheeping
ugh
In post 22, Exilon wrote:tasting really good when in small doses.
say that to a cinnamon stick
In post 51, Exilon wrote:So sky did you also roll scum this game
ugh
In post 87, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Is it just me that’s forgetting there is only 9 players?
minis. I forgot this was a mini, I was happy to sub in for CC.
I dont really play too many games with less than 13 players.
In post 116, Skygazer wrote:that i went to a wild family gathering on saturday and spent most of father's day with my dad or hungover?
Cant it be both?!!
In post 122, Robbnva wrote:You’re too experienced to believe lurking is scummy. Antitown definitely, scummy absolutely not.
Kind of feel like sky is a lurky player besides the point.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not a whole lot I cared to find AI in here.

I glazed over anything with more than a paragraph of text in it tho.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 246, pisskop wrote:what is 'the haps'?
We’re lynching your slot as scum p sure
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 252, Robbnva wrote:
In post 222, Robbnva wrote:keep in mind, I don't really believe in meta, so the point in me asking is to see how you can actually have such an opinion of sky. Right now I don't believe you, you are saying something 180 from what I believe.
How many times have people you've pushed for this sort of reasoning flipped town?
I don’t understand the question. You quoted me asking him a question. I’m not pushing anything in that post
let me rephrase that: how often has someone who posted something that is '180 from what you believe' flipped town?
not specifically related to this game but i suggest that you might try tracking this for one game
or go back to a prior game and look at the alignments of the people you say do this kind of thing, it might help your playstyle and/or make it easier for other people to play with you
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Exilon - I noted their relatively odd style. didnt find much scummy per se, but wanted to comb over it when I have focus to spend.
pisskop - i dont typically even include myself in lists.
Hitei - ummmmm yea i thought ive seen that avatar before on this site. wanna say maybe but who even cares. I think null with a hint of scum?
Robbnva - not really toxic or aggressive to me. yet. made a note to read their iso asp
Lil Uzi Vert - feels odd to me since i dont have a meta on them being so active.
skitter30 - skitter is skitter. will read an iso on them but will also avoid omgus for now. thought their sr of sky was odd though
Menalque - nullscum
Cinnamon - kind of sheepy, and thats not a good thing?
Dannflor - dont know.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 256, Menalque wrote:
In post 246, pisskop wrote:what is 'the haps'?
We’re lynching your slot as scum p sure
Sounds wrong to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 60, Menalque wrote:That’s a huge stretch

I mean, if you end up being right — kudos, but there’s no way I’m buying it this early
In post 61, Menalque wrote:Although, actually, if you are right then I kinda wanna lynch you for it
On page 2 in RVS its not a stretch to metaread somebody as lurking scum. :eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 65, Menalque wrote: to actually be right seems like she has information that only scum could reasonably have at this point
let me see if i got this. . .

To have pegged sky as scum for lurking . . . skitter would have to be scum?

VOTE: menalque

:lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 66, Menalque wrote:it’s a soft bus if it probably doesn’t go anywhere because it’s seen as stretchy by everyone else? Which seems like the perfect time for a soft bus?
oh yes - the soft bus in RVS.

thats def a thing, but its a thing the same way that you're taught not to touch the ball with your hands in soccer.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't like ur readslist

i think that cinn + dann are kinda transparently townie and a lot the readslist is basically calling like half the game null for different reasons
Show
Hiatus once more.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 106, Menalque wrote:How are there no wagons?
hmmmm

VOTE: ViciousLamb
In post 75, ClearlyClarity wrote:
Day 1, Votecount #3
Spoiler: Flavor
Ugh, I'm exhausted. I want to sleep but I've got so much to do...

Cinnamon (2) -
Menalque, Exilon
skitter30 (1) -
ViciousLamb
Exilon (1) -
Skygazer
Menalque (1) -
Cinnamon
ViciousLamb (1) -
Hitei

Not Voting (2) -
Robbnva, Lil Uzi Vert
At the time of voting for viciouslamb he was on the top wagon. sooooo, why switch to a lurker?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 264, skitter30 wrote:cinn + dann are kinda transparently townie and a lot the readslist is basically calling like half the game null for different reasons
it is. because you guys a faphing around.

I dont read the game in the same way as you tho.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Menalque »

Only at that stage on p3 she wasn’t pinging sky for lurking? Nicemisrep
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 252, Robbnva wrote:
not specifically related to this game but i suggest that you might try tracking this for one game
or go back to a prior game and look at the alignments of the people you say do this kind of thing, it might help your playstyle and/or make it easier for other people to play with you
Thanks for the tip but I’m not likely to take play advice from you of all people
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 149, Menalque wrote:so I’m saying right now that I’m open to policy lynching there if there’s not clear scum by EoD
ewwww.

this is both premature and avoids taking any stances.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok, maybe just take a look again in postgame
i mean this sincerely, has nothing to do with my alignment or yours or this game even
Show
Hiatus once more.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also maybe don’t edit things into quotes that I never said?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 267, Menalque wrote:Only at that stage on p3 she wasn’t pinging sky for lurking? Nicemisrep
what is she doing then?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

pisskop i feel like ur trying to find menalque scummy rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Menalque »