Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:31 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2474, Amrun wrote:I don’t understand why bob is voting Skellen over A50. The thought progression doesn’t make sense to me.
Agreed. A50 def my first choice.

If Bob switches, I will as well.

Either way we should still win as long as we're right here on these final two.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, but I would like to avoid being half right and not give ourselves a chance to re evaluate.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 2468, benhalkum wrote: With Skellen on V/LA for so long, we will get no additional info out of him.
Well, but what else do you want from me. I have contributed most of the content this day so far and tbh I feel I have pointed out everything that I needed to point out.

Again, so far no one could explain the rationale why scum!me would derail the ben wagon at L-1 before even forcing out the claim and not pushing anywhere else, when my supposedly scum partner A50 is the only viable counterwagon. Not only that we as scum team would need to rely on the other townies on the ben wagon choosing someone else but A50, but also Pret and me would have needed to go to Saladman and putting ourselves into the center of attraction even more, plus both of us would have needed to make a stance for why not going to the A50 wagon drawing even more associations. And that all for no reason, it would have hurt us more than just staying on the ben wagon.

But it doesn't even end there, because with ending the ben wagon and reviving the Saladman wagon instead I would have driven A50 into a corner, because he just townread Saladman strongly enough to sheep him, so A50 couldn't even vote the counterwagon to himself without contradicting himself and making him even more scummier.

Me and A50 are never a team here.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 2454, bob3141 wrote: Because we cant lynch both at the same time. Ive blocked both making a night kill so i know they are both scum. So I dont mind which order we lynch them in.
Also this is no town post by any means. If you are in lylo and a town PR with decisive results you make sure that you can absolutely rely on them as one premature mistake might lose the game.

bob isn't even pretending at this point anymore, he literally doesn't care and just wants to get the lynch through. He paints both guilties on me and A50 as equal despite them clearly not being equal considering that the block on me in N2 has a higher chance of being a false result with major variables like both scum and Vig targeting BEF or Pret jailing bob. He even voted me up to L-2 in lylo out of the gate without any second thoughts, although A50 would be the more reliable guilty here.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Skellen »

Regarding the lynch I see two courses of action.

We lynch A50 as literally everyone scumreads him anyway and tbh his quickhammer is pretty damning and looks like a well calculated scum move. This is imo the safest lynch today.

Otherwise we resolve me/bob as the game basically gets decided with this.

Ultimately it depends if you need more time to resolve the latter.

I want to hear more from RCE though where he stands in all of this.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2479, Skellen wrote:Regarding the lynch I see two courses of action.

We lynch A50 as literally everyone scumreads him anyway and tbh his quickhammer is pretty damning and looks like a well calculated scum move. This is imo the safest lynch today.

Otherwise we resolve me/bob as the game basically gets decided with this.

Ultimately it depends if you need more time to resolve the latter.

I want to hear more from RCE though where he stands in all of this.
I basically agree 100% with this post.

Skellen... scum or not, we are almost always on the same page.

VOTE: A50

That’s the correct lynch for today.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: skellen

@Amrun: You attempt to save your partner is pathetic. And your questions directed at me are all answered in my ISO. The Vig thing I thought of at the start of D2 bc I didn't see scum shooting skitter (yet it turned out LUV was Novice so scum DID shoot skitter). That was the only time I ever mentioned the Vig. However, I didn't believe there was a Vig after that because we only had one kill per night still. "I killed someone when scum didn't/shot the same person, and I holstered the next night" didn't really convince me. Turns out I was wrong on that too.

Now how convenient is your narrative that I should have carried the kill last night when I was the least likely player to do it. Pair me theoretically with just about anyone here and I think you will come to the conclusion they would have carried out that kill and not me, and especially so after that hammer. Like, if I was scum I was calling for bob to RB me there. Conclusion: Scum definitely did holster last night with the purpose of this very situation to occur. They had no reason to holster on N2 though. They would have been fishing for PRs if nothing else, and BEF was obviously not one. Also BEF is mislynchable (as LUV rightfully pointed out) so it would have been a stupid kill by scum (and we all did exclaim why scum killed BEF before LUV said he did it). Town!You should have easily seen all this, especially since it's out there in the open.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by Amrun »

Definitely considered it several times over, as you should have noticed. It’s a distinct possibility, but not one that is likely without bobscum.

Like, you still want to use bob’s guilty on Skellen but ignore your own. That’s just lazy.

Skellen/amrun team also sucks as a proposition. Yawn.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yes it sucks.. as in "sucks to be caught already". Like, what is your proposed scum team again? Because from where I see it; I can't be scum with you (since you're trying your best to lynch me over Skellen), nor can I be scum with ben (You TR him AND he is also very willing to take me out). I can't be scum with bob (why would ny scum partner claim a soft guilty on me today?) and I can't be scum with RCE (he's almost conf!town already, only short of a mod-confirmaton). That leaves Skellen, and you want me over her when -theoretically, from your PoV- it shouldn't matter to you which of us goes first.

You see, this is how I know bob is Town and you are not. To him, the two options are equal because from his PoV he did block 2 NKs and they originated from Skellen and A50. His train of thought makes sense even though I know he's wrong about me.

But why am I a higher priority to you than Skellen, assuming you are town here?

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bobscum and you make a lot of sense, actually.

At risk of giving meta on myself, I’d play it that way as scum in that position. It would be an excellent play.

You are a higher priority to me than Skellen because there is a somewhat likely scenario in which Skellen is still town AND bob is town.

You’re not town unless bob is scum.

At this point, I believe it is either Skellen/A50 or bob/A50.

Outside chance of Skellen/bob or ???/RCE but much lower IMO. And just GG if that’s it, at this point.

I’ve been trying to get everyone to talk more and think more about their reads but it’s not going very well. Everyone’s toes are dug in. The reality is I have to choose between you and Skellen and nothing else is viable.

Your play is also more punishable than Skellen’s play. I can see either slot flipping scum, but your slot’s play has easily been more scum motivated, IMO. There have been times when Skellen took positions on Pret I have a hard time seeing as buddy, though not impossible.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

What’s more is that the person who stopped me trying to derail LUV’s wagon yesterday, and stopped me from asking town to re-examine, was YOU. With a fucking shitty hammer.

If you’re town, you deserve to lose for that hammer anyway. So idgaf when it comes down to it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Skellen »

So Amrun just conftowned herself, at least from my point of view. Not that I am surprised, but I am still glad that this eliminates any second paranoid thoughts because of the start of the tris flash wagon.

Will have more time in the evening, still want to hear from RCE. If he hammers me and is scum, then really well played, but I don't think he is.

VOTE: A50
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm around and will read up soon. Agreed A50 is likely scum. And I briefly entertained Bob + Amrun but it's unlikely because of skellen. I'll explain why when I can fully flesh out a post.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Plum »

Votecount 5.3

Skellen
- 3 (bob3141, benhalkum, Almost50)

Almost50
- 2 (Amrun, Skellen)

Not Voting
- 1 (RCEnigma)

With 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-25 15:00:00)

Notes
Skellen
is V/LA 11/17-11/22.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:24 am

Post by benhalkum »

RCE - I intend to go where you go on this vote. Either we lunch smelled or you get on A50, I’ll go there
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:25 am

Post by benhalkum »

Also.. I’m unsure of what to think of A50’s vote. Trying to throw us off?

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

Which ever one we lynch i will roleblock the opposite one tonight.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:42 am

Post by benhalkum »

RCE.. where are you falling on this?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

A50 why are you voting skellen instead of Bob here?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It's tough, pret made associations with A50 and skellen both ambiguous. Though I did feel strongly about pret +skellen at one point. The only thing I'm sure on is that Amrun is not with pret in any world.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2493, RCEnigma wrote:A50 why are you voting skellen instead of Bob here?
He’s trying to push a fantasy where he and bob can somehow be town together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2493, RCEnigma wrote:A50 why are you voting skellen instead of Bob here?
Why would I want to vote my TR?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

From your pov he's scum I'm pretty sure.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2497, RCEnigma wrote:From your pov he's scum I'm pretty sure.
??? You saw MY PoV?? :lol:

Man, I am suspecting AMRUN (MIZZY slot) to have faked their claim in order to never be blocked. That's why the RB was never shot at. Now a No-Kill gambit works perfectly because the blocked player is NEVER Amrun anyway. That's my theory. And looking back at D1 I said either Mizzy OR bob. They canNOT be scum together. So, I am thinking Skellen + Amrun here, and -ironically- they're the two voting me right now. It's like a reverse OMGUS. I can see how it may look like I am SRing those who vote me, except it's been on record that I SR them from before AND that I am still going by my propositions from Days 1/2.

Now tell me about my own PoV that should make me SR bob here.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Amrun »

That’s cray
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011