mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5550 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 5547, Firebringer wrote:oka u were the promised one this game. I was a big oka stan watching u solve this game.
ty fire i hope i can continue to disappoint you in the wars to come
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5551 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5546, Eddie Cane wrote:Alch played moderately well, didn't project town much but had alright reads
I think D4 on Alch projected town very well, though. I may be biased from knowing his alignment, but still.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5552 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5546, Eddie Cane wrote:But we crashed into iceberg Boon
I personally find the whole thing hilarious even though it did contribute to our loss.
(No guilty == BOON EDDIE AURO UNSTOPPABLE TOWNBLOC)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5553 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think a big part of this setup was the mod wifom of having 2 gunsmiths.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5554 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Well I have a hard time putting a good act to begin with.

It's also ingrained in my mind permanently thanks to Wisdom that because i am "THE PROZ SCUMZORS" because I used to have pretty good scum games, I got scumread and death tunneled almost every town game back in 2013-2016 more or less. Which now everytime i play as scum, I can't get that feeling of "IF I TRYHARD IM GONNA GET ML'D AS TOWN AGAIN" which mind blocks me from trying as hard as I can.

I managed to break that mind block this game but... that means the cycle will probably just repeat again.
And you know already how I feel about scumreads on me when i'm town:
In post 3533, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 3522, Celestial Coordinates wrote:I still think there's significantly more evidence pointing to {Dannflor / Cephrir / Goodies} than other living players, with Sakura as an additional that I'm like ehh about.
Shoshin's more likely to be scum than people I'm outright townreading but I don't
expect
her to flip scum very often at this time.
You know one of the things I hate the most in mafia is when i invest myself into a game and people skirt around the idea of me being scum driving my anxiety up because im sensitive to scumreads on me but not wanting to lynch me yet saying i shouldnt reach endgame because im super likely to be scum and just leaving me alive getting stressed out and not sure what to even do or say because people will generally want to ignore me because WIFOM or because "Could be scum" and then i die, by lynch most likely and people still ignore me because "Dead people" which just drives me of to "INSTEAD OF MAKING ME SUFFER JUST LYNCH ME ALREADY", and that's... literally how you and Oka are making me feel right now.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5555 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

oh no not baton pass no no non o
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5556 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 5549, Auro wrote:
In post 5546, Eddie Cane wrote:D) Told ya your SS town read was shit Auro
Yo Eddie, I never solidly townread Something_Smart lol, when I say "I like Smart" I mean I actually like the guy, not that I townread him :P
And I voted him on D3 while townreading both Comical and you even after the fakeguilty (when you took a jab at me for "cognitive dissonance" :P) sooooo....
I take all the credit!
Hey mate I called both GS' town up until some time like 3/4 through day 2 :lol: I even made Boon triple claim his guilty on me.
In post 5552, Auro wrote:
In post 5546, Eddie Cane wrote:But we crashed into iceberg Boon
I personally find the whole thing hilarious even though it did contribute to our loss.
(No guilty == BOON EDDIE AURO UNSTOPPABLE TOWNBLOC)
I'm not mad, I think its hilarious. Just had to AtE to try to live.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5554, Luna Fox wrote:It's also ingrained in my mind permanently thanks to Wisdom that because i am "THE PROZ SCUMZORS" because I used to have pretty good scum games, I got scumread and death tunneled almost every town game back in 2013-2016 more or less. Which now everytime i play as scum, I can't get that feeling of "IF I TRYHARD IM GONNA GET ML'D AS TOWN AGAIN" which mind blocks me from trying as hard as I can.

I managed to break that mind block this game but... that means the cycle will probably just repeat again.
Being a pro sumzor doesn't preclude you from solving and making an effort as town, though.
If people actually just tunnel you because "Pro Scumzor" it's not your problem honestly, it's their inability to read you

Also you've established yourself as a pro scumzor already so.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5558 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I thought u played well too auro, fun playing with u.

EDDIE U DIDNT MEME ENOUGH SO U GET AN F- from me.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5559 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5557, Auro wrote:If people actually just tunnel you because "Pro Scumzor" it's not your problem honestly, it's their inability to read you
I mean yeah sure.
But it's annoying coz back then a lot of games would be like
"I townread her for this and this and this"
"But she can fake that as scum"
"I townread her for this and this too"
"She can fake that too"

So much that "She can fake anything" became a meme.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5560 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5556, Eddie Cane wrote:I even made Boon triple claim his guilty on me.
Boon lock claiming the guilty all the way till his death and then coming to the dead thread saying "town should obviously see I was lying" :lol:

Good stuff, good stuff. I am never taking Boon seriously after this though. :P
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5561 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5559, Luna Fox wrote:So much that "She can fake anything" became a meme.
Yeah it's highly annoying, I get death tunneled all the time because I effort in my scumgames and have won a few.
I guess anyone who had good scumgames has to just deal with it though
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5562 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Btw, first time I encountered a fake guilty was RC, the fake guilty was actually on scum and earned RC a night kill, while i was town that game, i still didnt agree with it, and i blacklisted RC after that, months (or a year?) later i gave him a second chance and i havent seen him do that ever again, in fact, i actually enjoyed playing with him.

Later on encounter with Katsuki, who was fake claiming a lot, but still caught scum, i thought it could be fine, since at least it was his way of expressing his reads, next game he gets a guilty on scum and we ignore it coz "fake claimer" and then that person's actually scum (I quoted stuff from that game). And then there's Magical Girls where we mostly lost because Katsuki fake claimed Masons with scum and then gets Janitor killed.

Since then I made my resolve to not play with fake claimers again, hence why I disliked Boon's fake claim to the point of a blacklist even if it actually helped my team. However since Boon's someone that's fun to play with I'll give him a second chance but i dont want him fake claiming a guilty or inno as town and not retracting it before death in any games im with him, ever again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5563 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like getting rid of Eddie was something that town needed to do and I agree with Oka that he shoulda been pled d2. OFC, your claim is that lynching him set up "the plan" but I really don't think it did as much as u guys think b/c town just wins if PP had the correct solve.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5564 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5563, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like getting rid of Eddie was something that town needed to do and I agree with Oka that he shoulda been pled d2. OFC, your claim is that lynching him set up "the plan" but I really don't think it did as much as u guys think b/c town just wins if PP had the correct solve.
But town needs to all vote scum, and as long as one townie was fooled by "the plan" then scum wins.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5565 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 5558, Firebringer wrote:I thought u played well too auro, fun playing with u.

EDDIE U DIDNT MEME ENOUGH SO U GET AN F- from me.
Sorry :( the game got progressively less fun as you and rce dipped and nero (no beef, but somebody who i don't enjoy playing with much) joined
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5566 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Auro »

We lost our will to meme when you left us Fire
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5567 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but im saying that the "plan" didn't fool PP. What fooled PP is Alch town reading you b4 the last day and thinking that made you scumbuddies. I mean the argument that you getting lynched first and town NOT seeing 2 dead scum voyeur and a 3rd voyeur claim
might
hold some water. Like, I don't think its necessarily guaranteed that you would be lynched upon an SS flip but you could have I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5568 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I guess I could see it from your POV "as long as I get lynched first they'll never figure out the setup!" I mean, if SS had gotten lynched first would it have helped town figure out the setup? Maybe? I think its just a 50/50 call and there's no way to know what would have happened. I could see you getting town read 4 it (and I kinda feel like that was part of the intention of the setup.) Someone may have certainly called bs on your claim.

Like, im not shitting on you but that just kinda my views on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5569 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also lol @ SS thinking I'd get lynched.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5570 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Auro »

In post 5511, OkaPoka wrote:dont apologize for reads lol
I mean, even though it's just a game, a lot of people (including me to a small extent) do feel a little bad when pushed/scumread when they put in genuine solving effort.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5571 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5415, OkaPoka wrote:this was truly a tragedy of Shakespearean proportions

The only kind i give
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5572 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5448, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 15, Alchemist21 wrote:Townvibes on Penguin already.

Also scumvibes on this guy.

VOTE: Clidd
Can we go back to this point and start over?

I agree. Clidd was my main focus Day 1.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5573 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5466, PenguinPower wrote:Sorry for that - Boon. Stressful times.
No worries. I claimed a real guilty, it just happened to not be correct. I obviously felt the same thing.

I’m just mad because I KNEW Something was scum, but he played in an exact way to make sure I couldn’t push at him.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5574 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Comical »

I’m most proud of my gut Nero/RCE slot town read, though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”