mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5504, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5492, Auro wrote:Luna & Smart: Well played!
Smart, I'm taking some credit for being the only vote on you the day y'all lynched Comical :P I KNEW there was Something_Off about your play wrt Boon.
Yep... my relationship with Boon is far too complex and nuanced for me to fake as scum, and on top of that him calling out my rolecop softs and then still claiming a result on me threw me pretty off balance. It's a good thing I have a strong "mechanics first" reputation that I could fall back on D3 and D4 or I certainly would not have made it through those days :P

Honestly, you caused me to claim a guilty on EC. That was good play on your part because I definitely got put in a “fuck everything” kind of mindset, and you knowing me were able to orchestrate that.

It sucks because you did EXACTLY what I said you were doing as scum, and it boggled me because I couldn’t fight it.

LF became obvious scum the day I got lynched.

Honestly, I still don’t know why I got lynched tbh. Usually I at least get it, but I’m no world do I feel I ever should have been scum read in this game

I claimed 6 shot gunsmith with a legit check on Nero slot. But other than that, I had a lot of fun this game.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5509, Auro wrote:
In post 5500, Luna Fox wrote:Sorry for deceiving you all.
:oops:
Don't be guilty, be proud of it. Your goal was to manipulate and deceive us and you pulled it off perfectly. ;)

Next time you throw your AtE game at us I'll be prepared.

I still feel like throwing Dany under the bus was a more risky strategy than actually piling on to our NSG push on D2. If that had happened everything would've gone to hell.
To be fair, this caused me to get lynched the next day, and got me worked up.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5535, Luna Fox wrote:I mean, I ended up NKing him, mostly coz of it was suggested by Clidd, and at the time I went along with it, but as soon as day started I immediately regreted it.
I felt like I made a terrible crime.

That's how attached I am to FB.

Also I guess I annoyed Boon as well.

This is also why I hate being scum, sometimes I'm forced to make mean decissions for the sake of my win con.
Nah, your scum, do what you gotta do. I don’t hold things onto other games unless it was like a blatant personality above the game thing.

You and SS were a great team to be able to socially manipulate me, and I only started seeing that you were scum the day I got lynched, after Okapoka died specifically.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Comical »

It’s your scum game*
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5552, Auro wrote:
In post 5546, Eddie Cane wrote:But we crashed into iceberg Boon
I personally find the whole thing hilarious even though it did contribute to our loss.
(No guilty == BOON EDDIE AURO UNSTOPPABLE TOWNBLOC)

Y’all shouldn’t have been lynching me, that’s the moral of the story there.

I was already dealing with Boon-Something, I was in a volatile state.

It doesn’t happen much, but of course Scumthing Smart is able to manipulate it into me.

I did the same thing to getting Gamma Emerald to lynch a role cop confirmed miller once. Know the player, manipulate it.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Comical »

(@Auro - you’re officially the one who can see I’m town most on this site as of now, but I think I got you just as well after Boon There, Done That)
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5560, Auro wrote:
In post 5556, Eddie Cane wrote:I even made Boon triple claim his guilty on me.
Boon lock claiming the guilty all the way till his death and then coming to the dead thread saying "town should obviously see I was lying" :lol:

Good stuff, good stuff. I am never taking Boon seriously after this though. :P

Like the entirety of most of my posts is dry sass, but it comes off like I’m trying to be serious a lot of the time. Even when I’m heating, I’m putting on a show.

Scumthing Smart breaks me every time.

SS and I literally met because we were put on a scum team together, and prior to me showing up in the dead thread “i think I’m gonna claim miller this game” check game “I’m a miller”. :lol: that was when Miller gambits weren’t really that popular, and I almost credit that for bringing millers back. I kept pushing the Miller gambits everywhere, and if you hadn’t won a scum game with a miller gambit, what’re you even doing? :lol:
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Comical »

Also, I don’t fake claim. I real claim things that just happen to only be true in my head.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5581, Comical wrote:I kept pushing the Miller gambits everywhere, and if you hadn’t won a scum game with a miller gambit, what’re you even doing?
In post 994, Luna Fox wrote:I'm an Universal miller
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Comical »

ALSO, I know I’m insane, but in what world do I claim 6 shot gunsmith, out a gun result on RCEnigma, hard hard hard defend Idany and push NSG, let go of my NSG tunnel to calling her lock town, and then TOWN read the RCE slot.

On top of that, why would I EVER claim that shot on OkaPoka as scum, we had a full mass claim, and I had an easy out in just saying SS had a gun.

People know I’ve made insane gambits in the past, I literally CANT fake claim things like 6 shot gunsmith.

I was so incredibly honest, transparent, and truthful this game that y’all blew my lid when I was somehow pushed on Day 3.

-.-

Y’all think your salty about it, I went to grind some salt onto this dish, and the cap fell off and now my meal is ruined.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Comical »

Rant done, great game, great player list, great story of a game, I give it 10 out of 10.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5585, Comical wrote:Rant done, great game, great player list, great story of a game, I give it 10 out of 10.

This is why I play Mafia.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Comical »

Great schadd too
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Auro »

In post 5580, Comical wrote:(@Auro - you’re officially the one who can see I’m town most on this site as of now, but I think I got you just as well after Boon There, Done That)
I don't think I've faced scum!you apart from Apocalypse, and there I wasn't really even playing :(
I find unique reasons to townread you every time though :P

I didn't play in Boon There, Done That - :?:
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5588, Auro wrote:
In post 5580, Comical wrote:(@Auro - you’re officially the one who can see I’m town most on this site as of now, but I think I got you just as well after Boon There, Done That)
I don't think I've faced scum!you apart from Apocalypse, and there I wasn't really even playing :(
I find unique reasons to townread you every time though :P

I didn't play in Boon There, Done That - :?:

BTUpick was called Boon There, Done That
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5584, Comical wrote:ALSO, I know I’m insane, but in what world do I claim 6 shot gunsmith, out a gun result on RCEnigma, hard hard hard defend Idany and push NSG, let go of my NSG tunnel to calling her lock town, and then TOWN read the RCE slot.

On top of that, why would I EVER claim that shot on OkaPoka as scum, we had a full mass claim, and I had an easy out in just saying SS had a gun.

People know I’ve made insane gambits in the past, I literally CANT fake claim things like 6 shot gunsmith.

I was so incredibly honest, transparent, and truthful this game that y’all blew my lid when I was somehow pushed on Day 3.

-.-

Y’all think your salty about it, I went to grind some salt onto this dish, and the cap fell off and now my meal is ruined.
You were so obviously town this game i was suprised we managed a ML on you lol.
I almost thought we'd have to NK you and NC back to back.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Auro »

In post 5585, Comical wrote:Rant done, great game, great player list, great story of a game, I give it 10 out of 10.
I think one of the biggest reasons this was a great game was the absolute lack of toxicity. There were some emotions at points, yeah, but it never got toxic.

Ohh shit, my bad. You mean you can read me well after seeing me play that game? Sure, we'll see ;)

I personally enjoy it when you keep having hard paranoia of me all the time
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Comical »

You guys played it well. Abuse my early game all over the place, make sure I die before it’s too late for me to do anything. I didn’t realize you were scum until it was way too late.

I had a post bringing up you shouldn’t be considered town on the final day, but I deleted it because Alchemist voted, and i got a heat spike. :lol:
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Comical »

In post 5591, Auro wrote:
I think one of the biggest reasons this was a great game was the absolute lack of toxicity. There were some emotions at points, yeah, but it never got toxic.

Ohh shit, my bad. You mean you can read me well after seeing me play that game? Sure, we'll see ;)

I personally enjoy it when you keep having hard paranoia of me all the time

Town me has constant paranoia. :lol: i have to try and fake it as scum, but a skill I’ve had since the beginning of my mafia time was my ability to become ObvTown af, but that’s kind of gone away BECAUSE I’M ALWAYS FREAKIN’ SCUM.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Luna Fox »

The funny thing is I didnt even have to switch my read on you because you were already hammered but I missed it :lol:
I actually thought my vote was L-1 coz i forgot you were self voting and forgot NC's vote.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Sorry Boon, we've been on opposite sides on these last 3 games :P
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Auro »

Fire, you should keep doing that invite-everyone thing when you join games.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I was almost hesitant to join this game coz when fire invited me i was in already 2 other minis, then im like "well i want to play with fire again so... sure!" and then i roll scum so im like "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT".
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Auro »

Maybe that's why you N1K'd him :P
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Pine »

In post 5406, Alchemist21 wrote:There were worse things than the Pine wagon tbh. I still can't believe the amount of paranoia people had for NSG, and Boon's fake guilty that everyone bought into was trash.
No, there weren’t worse things than the Pine wagon. It was an all-Town, no-information mislynch on a strong player with a meta for being checked out on D1 who wasn’t given a chance to defend himself.

I dare you to find an all-Town mislynch anywhere on MS that isn’t the most awful play of the game. Go on. Hint: the fact that scum stayed away means they knew it was bad.

Okay. I’ve exorcised the last vestiges of my anger. Good job getting two of the scum, pity I wasn’t allowed to help with the third. Maybe I have some vestiges left.

Tree out
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”