Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1523, Looker wrote:
In post 1521, Zantetsu wrote:Well Looker I harbor no ill will and I know that expecting anything from anybody on a site that people play for free and with no obligations is pretty foolish. But I will probably keep doing to because I am a fool.
If it means anything to you, having you hate my avatar is important to me. Normally, I would hide and lie and deflect, but I think it's important that you see my face and hate me. I also think you shouldn't play any more games with me.
But your avatar is kind of cute.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1525, profii wrote:Zantetsu

Dude

Chill
Just quote what you think I shouldn't have said and I will try to tone down on whatever it was. Sincerely.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1524, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not even mad at you for making the wrong choice in LYLO Looker. It's your shit attitude.
Sarcastically ridiculing people who put effort into the game, and then ironically you lose the game because you didn't put in a slight bit of effort at reading into Bitmap's arguments.
I thought you were a liar. I egged you on emotionally hoping that you would snap and towntell. I looked up Bitmap's claim and the wiki says Multitasking roles are normal. I was wrong.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1523, Looker wrote:
In post 1521, Zantetsu wrote:Well Looker I harbor no ill will and I know that expecting anything from anybody on a site that people play for free and with no obligations is pretty foolish. But I will probably keep doing to because I am a fool.
If it means anything to you, having you hate my avatar is important to me. Normally, I would hide and lie and deflect, but I think it's important that you see my face and hate me. I also think you shouldn't play any more games with me.
zantetsu didn't even say anything about your avatar. Ironically you're doing exactly what you claimed you wouldn't be doing. Lying and deflecting.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1523, Looker wrote:I also think you shouldn't play any more games with me.
Also too late, I'm pretty sure we're already locked into a game in the open queue. But seriously, I am not really mad at you, I'm just being as honest as I can be.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1528, Looker wrote:
In post 1524, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not even mad at you for making the wrong choice in LYLO Looker. It's your shit attitude.
Sarcastically ridiculing people who put effort into the game, and then ironically you lose the game because you didn't put in a slight bit of effort at reading into Bitmap's arguments.
I thought you were a liar. I egged you on emotionally hoping that you would snap and towntell. I looked up Bitmap's claim and the wiki says Multitasking roles are normal. I was wrong.
First of all, there was no chance for me to "snap". I ridicule people who make meaningless claims that aren't even remotely true.
But alright, knowing it was at least some form of strategy on your part at least puts some logic in the madness.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1529, NorwegianboyEE wrote:zantetsu didn't even say anything about your avatar. Ironically you're doing exactly what you claimed you wouldn't be doing. Lying and deflecting.
By lying/deflecting, I meant changing my avatar or creating an alt
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Looker »

Was it really just a role pm that was posted/redacted
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1528, Looker wrote:
A role can be multitasking but it has to say in the role.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Looker »

I thought the call-out to the mod was a stall tactic. I was wrong.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:57 am

Post by profii »

In post 1527, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 1525, profii wrote:Zantetsu

Dude

Chill
Just quote what you think I shouldn't have said and I will try to tone down on whatever it was. Sincerely.
You havent said anything over the line but I am worried that you just need to relax about this situation / game
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Looker »

I disagree. I want all the smoke.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you in reality a masochist?

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

Also I as I mentioned in dead thread, I appreciate all the love I got for the minimalistic flavor I did this game from people.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1539, Firebringer wrote:Also I as I mentioned in dead thread, I appreciate all the love I got for the minimalistic flavor I did this game from people.
It was really good, especially at first.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 1538, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you in reality a masochist?
No; I just understand how important it is to express how they feel. You're disappointed/frustrated, and how you have every right to feel that. You should feel that. Who am I to stifle what you feel?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 1541, Looker wrote:
No; I just understand how important it is
for people
to express how they feel. You're disappointed/frustrated, and
how
you have every right to feel that. You should feel that. Who am I to stifle what you feel?
Sorry, I'm still at work, lol
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1541, Looker wrote:
No; I just understand how important it is to express how they feel. You're disappointed/frustrated, and how you have every right to feel that. You should feel that. Who am I to stifle what you feel?
Alright. I forgive you.
Please don't be insensitive again.

- Bunno
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Not blaming the mod since I do not know what the full process/setup for modding a premade setup is, but I still hate this game.
Had my role worked as it ABSOLUTELY should have, I wouldn't have said anything about Luca D2.
From there on forwards, we would've had a completely different game in our hands assuming BattleMage would've done their selfish gambit anyway.

I normally despise "what if"ing when facing a loss, but when it's about rules and mechanics screwing you over, it makes me feel like I simply do not want to play the game.
That's all I have to say about that.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1544, UnaBombaH wrote:Not blaming the mod since I do not know what the full process/setup for modding a premade setup is, but I still hate this game.
Had my role worked as it ABSOLUTELY should have, I wouldn't have said anything about Luca D2.
From there on forwards, we would've had a completely different game in our hands assuming BattleMage would've done their selfish gambit anyway.

I normally despise "what if"ing when facing a loss, but when it's about rules and mechanics screwing you over, it makes me feel like I simply do not want to play the game.
That's all I have to say about that.
that actually had far less impact on the game then the force replacements. so much less I would say its pretty irrelevant.
Show

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Churros seems like a cool dude, hope to see you more in the future.
Norwegian is solid as well, but I think you either need to tone down the sass, or just be nicer with your output. (not talking about this postgame-situation, but more about your D1/D2)
profii is always lovely, even if he was a bit apathetic this time around..? :]

Thanks to the mod for modding!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1545, Firebringer wrote:that actually had far less impact on the game then the force replacements. so much less I would say its pretty irrelevant.
You honestly can't say this since it absolutely affected the order of NK's from D2 onwards significantly.
It would've highlighted the fact that BattleMage can't die even with no other PR's claimed.
It would've potentially allowed for me to get actual innocents or guilties before outing my role. ( :facepalm: :facepalm: )

Denying the effect it had on the game doesn't lessen the screwup, no matter who's fault it was or wasn't.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1547, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1545, Firebringer wrote:that actually had far less impact on the game then the force replacements. so much less I would say its pretty irrelevant.
You honestly can't say this since it absolutely affected the order of NK's from D2 onwards significantly.
It would've highlighted the fact that BattleMage can't die even with no other PR's claimed.
It would've potentially allowed for me to get actual innocents or guilties before outing my role. ( :facepalm: :facepalm: )

Denying the effect it had on the game doesn't lessen the screwup, no matter who's fault it was or wasn't.
I actually can my dude.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I think ur over-thinking ur role in the game. I don't want to shit on u by saying this but ur role/ability had little influence on game events than a minor flux on day 2 in beginning of day between u and Luca. It dropped immediately off when Battle Mage claimed his guilty on his buddy. If battle mage didn't claim his guilty then ur role/actions would probably have had more influence on day 2 events, but really reading through it. It was a minor speed bump in the game. And I can't say immediately that Battle Mage was influenced to fake a guilty on his ally based on u/Luca activity. So again when I say "minor speedbump" its to mean that even if u stayed quiet about ur role with me giving u a "no result" action. I think Day ends the exact same way.

I think in night the scum had u pegged alredy as a PR too.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”