Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Looker you here? This is bji. I just created my first alt account - Zantetsu - just so I can have this cool avatar. Anyway, what happened to you this game Looker? In our previous game, you were not stellar, but you had reads that made sense and you played OK. What were you even DOING this game?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i had a few moments of fun, but it got mostly overshadowed by frustration at my force replacement and having to watch town act like morons until endgame.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Churros »

I don't feel BM was the easy or obvious choice in LyLo.

I would say it was a bit too quick of a vote in LyLo with an interesting thing to develop (normal guidelines about one action per night) between bitmap vs battle mage.

It was rushed with no good reason to be, I guess...
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

Mod Awards for the Game:

Ballsiest Play:
Battle Mage

Most Entertaining Posts:
NorweiganboyEE

Best Neighborhood:
Eve & Churros

Best Mod:
Cheetory6

Wild Card:
Looker

Best Replacement:
Bitmap

Best Night Action:
Saudade

Worst Night Action:
Saudade

MVP Town:
Churros

MVP Scum:
Zantetsu

Most Hilarious Fuck up:
Zantetsu

Thanks for playing everyone.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:24 am

Post by profii »

That was so close

BM - pretty lucky to get egix through
Also thought there was a chance in lylo there

Ahhh
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Norewegian you and Egix were super, super important players and the loss of you two was 100% what lost this game. Egix wasn't playing much but he had super valuable info to give and he was clearly sharp enough that he would have given it at the right time. You were the only town player left it turns out who had any thought process. Well, Bitmap actually figured some things out there at the end that should have clearly shown that BM was scum, but I'm quite confident that you would have figured it all out and made actually good cases that led to a game win via players other than hopeless Looker had I not gotten you replaced.

My previously hated game was the one where I was town cop, had guilties and would have won it, but some moron town player threw the game on purpose by posting his role PM in thread just to be a d***. But this game has now taken its place as the worst game I've ever played.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1502, Churros wrote:I don't feel BM was the easy or obvious choice in LyLo.

I would say it was a bit too quick of a vote in LyLo with an interesting thing to develop (normal guidelines about one action per night) between bitmap vs battle mage.

You should know from the game that just finished that I'm generally very ballsy. It's more fun.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What a pain in the profii.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1506, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1502, Churros wrote:I don't feel BM was the easy or obvious choice in LyLo.

You should know from the game that just finished that I'm generally very ballsy. It's more fun.
I meant looker decision was rushed

you were fine
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Looker »

Wow, you were scum? gg
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1503, Firebringer wrote:Mod Awards for the Game:

Ballsiest Play:
Battle Mage

Most Entertaining Posts:
NorweiganboyEE

Best Neighborhood:
Eve & Churros

Best Mod:
Cheetory6

Wild Card:
Looker

Best Replacement:
Bitmap

Best Night Action:
Saudade

Worst Night Action:
Saudade

MVP Town:
Churros

MVP Scum:
Zantetsu

Most Hilarious Fuck up:
Zantetsu

Thanks for playing everyone.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Zantetsu »

From Churros in dead thread:

"I normally don't care too much, but only in this game I would feel a bit cheated on not winning this"

I am not counting this as a victory for my record books, I really think you should not count it as a loss.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1500, Zantetsu wrote:Looker you here? This is bji. I just created my first alt account - Zantetsu - just so I can have this cool avatar. Anyway, what happened to you this game Looker? In our previous game, you were not stellar, but you had reads that made sense and you played OK. What were you even DOING this game?
I haven't been paying attention to this site. I should. But I haven't. Sorry to...disappoint...? But I can't imagine expectations were that high. I wish Norway would've put in more effort, though
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm sure you did.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1512, Looker wrote:
In post 1500, Zantetsu wrote:Looker you here? This is bji. I just created my first alt account - Zantetsu - just so I can have this cool avatar. Anyway, what happened to you this game Looker? In our previous game, you were not stellar, but you had reads that made sense and you played OK. What were you even DOING this game?
I haven't been paying attention to this site. I should. But I haven't. Sorry to...disappoint...? But I can't imagine expectations were that high. I wish Norway would've put in more effort, though
So basically you sh** on everyone else who wanted to take this game seriously?

Especially Norwee who you keep insulting? (I mean it's obvious that you're just trying to get a rise out of him here but -- give it a break. It's not nearly as funny as you seem to think it is)

Of course I have no room to talk. With one quick slip of the 'submit' button I f***ed the whole game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Foe Looker.

- Bunno
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Looker »

The sh** wasn't intentional - I thought I was right. Clearly this game requires more effort than I thought.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1516, Looker wrote:The sh** wasn't intentional - I thought I was right. Clearly this game requires more effort than I thought.
You admitted yourself that you weren't paying attention to the game. That's what I meant by sh**ing on everyone else. Like lots of people played hard to try to have a meaningful game and when you put no effort in you turn it into a coin flip at the end. And what's the point of playing for 4 weeks just to get a coin flip?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1516, Looker wrote:The sh** wasn't intentional - I thought I was right. Clearly this game requires more effort than I thought.
I didn't even read the game and could tell the claim was bullshit.

I gave you possibly the best reasoning to why BM was scum. You can't really fault people for being mad at you when a replacement who didn't even read the game figured it out within a night.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Looker »

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, though, Zantetsu. It wasn't my intention to sh** on something you enjoy.

p-edit: That's hindsight.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Looker »

p-p-edit: I fault no one for their emotions.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Well Looker I harbor no ill will and I know that expecting anything from anybody on a site that people play for free and with no obligations is pretty foolish. But I will probably keep doing to because I am a fool.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Zantetsu »

But the man of the hour hightailed it out of here pretty quickly. Come back BM, I got all my anger out already, I'm not going to abuse you, I promise.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1521, Zantetsu wrote:Well Looker I harbor no ill will and I know that expecting anything from anybody on a site that people play for free and with no obligations is pretty foolish. But I will probably keep doing to because I am a fool.
If it means anything to you, having you hate my avatar is important to me. Normally, I would hide and lie and deflect, but I think it's important that you see my face and hate me. I also think you shouldn't play any more games with me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not even mad at you for making the wrong choice in LYLO Looker. It's your shit attitude.
Sarcastically ridiculing people who put effort into the game, and then ironically you lose the game because you didn't put in a slight bit of effort at reading into Bitmap's arguments.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”