Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Churros »

I feel there's been some SvS interactions in the last posts but I can't pinpoint who exactly yet, there's too many "scummy" posts.

I don't feel like the last page or so was very natural. I think other than Norwe, I slightly like Zantetsu. Not really a town read but I'm ok with his posts.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Churros »

The fact no one commented on Battle Mage and he has chilled up out of nowhere despite being one of the most active players early make me think what that means.

Profii what do you mean by sensible vote for your vote on BM? I want to see your insight on it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 114, profii wrote:This is a sensible vote

VOTE: Battle Mage
And this is what I mean by doing the bare minimum. Profii’s coasted for a while now without pushing anyone so it’s as if he thinks ‘i should probably do something to look busy’ so votes an already suspected player without giving any reasoning, then drops out again.

I’ve seen Profii as Town and scum, and this play is much similar to the latter.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 120, Riabi wrote:That's super weak.
And you're still keeping your vote on Saudade because he claimed mason, even thought it's been established that he does it almost every game as a joke and it usually isn't alignment indicative for him?
Yeah, that's not why. I'm not sure if you missed my post or if you're choosing to ignore it.
What about your reaction to the wagon on Battle Mage? How you feel about that?
He's null for me right now, there's just not enough out there for me to make a read.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 125, Churros wrote:I feel there's been some SvS interactions in the last posts but I can't pinpoint who exactly yet, there's too many "scummy" posts.

I don't feel like the last page or so was very natural. I think other than Norwe, I slightly like Zantetsu. Not really a town read but I'm ok with his posts.
Perhaps you can highlight a few of the scummy posts?

The timing of your post makes it seem as though you’re indirectly shading me.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Churros »

If it wasn't clear I think everyone except Zantetsu/Norwe was scummy in the last page for me

Why so self-conscious Luca?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 130, Churros wrote:If it wasn't clear I think everyone except Zantetsu/Norwe was scummy in the last page for me

By my count, that's 9 people. Are you saying you think nine of us are scummy?

If not, I'll repeat Luca's question that you didn't really answer, would you mind pointing out a few posts you feel are most scummy?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Churros: Clearly I’m not being self-conscious as I was correct.

I just want to know what exactly was scummy and why, and the indirect shading is weird.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Churros »

Ok after weekend I'll write a proper pretty post explaining it.

V/LA through Weekend.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:38 am

Post by profii »

In post 127, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 114, profii wrote:This is a sensible vote

VOTE: Battle Mage
And this is what I mean by doing the bare minimum. Profii’s coasted for a while now without pushing anyone so it’s as if he thinks ‘i should probably do something to look busy’ so votes an already suspected player without giving any reasoning, then drops out again.

I’ve seen Profii as Town and scum, and this play is much similar to the latter.
just a reminder - you've seen me as a Mason where I could go full speed knowing if people scum read me I could just claim and get out of it, which is license to do as i please
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You made that excuse in the scum game as well, and it doesn’t cut it for me.

If you’re Town then please play ‘full speed’ so I can see it. If you’re scum then feel free to continue what you’re doing.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I took a look at Profii's ISO in response to Luca and this caught my eye.
In post 85, profii wrote:Also, if I was scum counter claiming and Saudade flips town mason, then I get lynched straight after, granted that would give scum a couple of night kills, but it means the game would just end up at 2v9 so it makes no sense for me as scum to do that.
Isn't this a bit overly self-concious? Going with the "If i was scum i would..." conjecture already?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I took a look at Profii's ISO in response to Luca and this caught my eye.
In post 85, profii wrote:Also, if I was scum counter claiming and Saudade flips town mason, then I get lynched straight after, granted that would give scum a couple of night kills, but it means the game would just end up at 2v9 so it makes no sense for me as scum to do that.
Isn't this a bit overly self-concious? Going with the "If i was scum i would..." conjecture already?
I'm not sure I agree with you Norwe, mostly because, I think profii is right in that post. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for him to do that as scum.

That said, Luca's argument that he's half-assing this game does hold water for me, and if he's got more, it would be nice to see it.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:46 am

Post by profii »

In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:You made that excuse in the scum game as well, and it doesn’t cut it for me.

If you’re Town then please play ‘full speed’ so I can see it. If you’re scum then feel free to continue what you’re doing.
i'll play how I want
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:47 am

Post by profii »

In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I took a look at Profii's ISO in response to Luca and this caught my eye.
no?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 126, Churros wrote:The fact no one commented on Battle Mage and he has chilled up out of nowhere despite being one of the most active players early make me think what that means.

Profii what do you mean by sensible vote for your vote on BM? I want to see your insight on it.
Chilled up out of nowhere? I didn't post for one evening! :giggle:

Going to have a re-read tonight or in the morning and try and come up with something useful... :?
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 131, Riabi wrote:
In post 130, Churros wrote:If it wasn't clear I think everyone except Zantetsu/Norwe was scummy in the last page for me

By my count, that's 9 people. Are you saying you think nine of us are scummy?

If not, I'll repeat Luca's question that you didn't really answer, would you mind pointing out a few posts you feel are most scummy?
Churros' defence of Riabi earlier for just being a bit eccentric looks weaker here - this is definitely a step beyond the whole voting for someone because they claimed mason, and then refusing to believe that they were not a mason, but still voting for them. I find it a little hard to believe Riabi-town, newly returning to the site, was not really engaged in thinking through the mason-claim, but went to the trouble of counting the people who posted on a page to work out who Churros suspects. :cop:
In post 128, Riabi wrote:
In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 120, Riabi wrote:That's super weak.
And you're still keeping your vote on Saudade because he claimed mason, even thought it's been established that he does it almost every game as a joke and it usually isn't alignment indicative for him?
Yeah, that's not why. I'm not sure if you missed my post or if you're choosing to ignore it.
He's null for me right now, there's just not enough out there for me to make a read.
Not enough out there!?!? :facepalm:

I'll be back in the morning folks - try not to lynch me in the meantime!
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Personally i’m not really seeing Battle Mage as all that scummy. You sure about this Churros?
I thought the fact that he read up on Saudades past games to find out if he claims masons often was pretty towny tbh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 139, profii wrote:
no?
Rocket counterpoint right there. Hell, can’t really snap back against that.

- Bunno
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 141, Battle Mage wrote: I find it a little hard to believe Riabi-town, newly returning to the site, was not really engaged in thinking through the mason-claim, but went to the trouble of counting the people who posted on a page to work out who Churros suspects. :cop:
Really? Why? At first, I was asking about the site meta. I'm not going to do the literal hours it would take to investigate something like a site meta when I could just ask y'all who, presumably, are far more up on the current site meta. Whereas it takes about 20 seconds to scroll through one page of post and count how many folks posted on that page.
In post 141, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 128, Riabi wrote: ...
Not enough out there!?!? :facepalm:

I'll be back in the morning folks - try not to lynch me in the meantime!
You really haven't posted that much. Some of what you posted looks town-ish in iso, some of what you've posted looks scum-ish in iso. None of it gives me any strong reads yet, so, you're null for me. Is it really so strange to you that I would null read someone so early in the game?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 138, profii wrote:
In post 135, Luca Blight wrote:You made that excuse in the scum game as well, and it doesn’t cut it for me.

i'll play how I want
Shut up SHUT UP!! WhO dO yOu tHiNk yOu aRe?!1
You are NOT allowed to think and play differently from the rest of us. Get your individual characteristics and personality out of this forum right now son. We have traditions to uphold here and your worthless demeanour is undermining it’s authority. You are supposed to:
THINK like us
SPEAK like us
SCHUMHUNT like us
META like us

BE... LIKE... US...!

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Profii’s reason for holding back doesn’t wash, given he’s doing it not to be SR/lynched but knows I’m going to constantly push his lynch while he’s playing like this.

The reason he’s not going ‘full speed’ is because he’s unable to replicate his Town meta as scum. The difference between his Town and scum game is night and day and I called it correctly last time he was scum as well.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This was from the other game when Profii was scum. As you can see he uses the exact same excuse:
Luca Blight

I played as Masons with Profii before and he was so hungry to push the game forward and find scum, I'm not feeling that at all from him so far.

VOTE: Profii

I'm mostly caught up, but skimmed some parts. I'll start ISO'ing in more detail.
Profii

My thought in that game was I had a solid claim so I could push the game as hard as I like and if I got a lot of pressure I had a self claim.

My role in this game does not self resolve so I cant play like that

Ironically, I expected my Mason-style to attract more scum reads than normal and it seems the opposite is happening here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Sure. I can roll with that reasoning. Anyway, how about we get a decent wagon going? This game feels dead.
VOTE: Profii

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 99, UnaBombaH wrote:Already sorry for falling off for a moment here.
Will try to scavenge an inkling of a read soon.

Until that however, I will give you list of players that I feel like I can read correctly once I get enough actions to analyze:

profii
Luca Blight
Saudade

The rest of the list feels barely familiar, if at all.

I do not think anyone in this game actually knows what I'm capable of doing as town (or appreciates it?), but then again, I'm only starting to get back in to this thing.
profii has played with me the most out of the whole playerlist, I think, but based on the latest game they do not think much of me as a scumhunter.. :lol:
And fair enough, they did win! ;)

So what are ypur thoughts so far regarding these players?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”