Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Klick »

Thanks Cakez :)
In post 1920, HoldenGolden wrote:What was the informed part of Chemist role btw @Scum?
Chemist knew there was a Town Watcher. It was largely there so that they knew the strategy of targeting the same person with both their NK and the Neighborizer was a risky play.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Klick »

So from my removed perspective, I felt the Mafia played rather well. Particular props to Morning Tweet: I was really impressed by your play. You seemed a bit intimidated by the role you got early on, but you did a really good job keeping attention away from yourself. I was skeptical at first of the scumteam's strategy of avoiding killing PRs, but it wound up contributing heavily to the win.

I felt as though Town's Nightplay was rather good actually, and they got screwed a bit by the scum hitting unclaimed PRs both N1 and N2. Wake got a lot of information in the first couple of Nights, though (and this was questioned during the game) I don't think I would have revealed it as quickly as you did. Lucky successfully targeted scum N3, and there's a world where that Night ends in absolute disaster for scum (if MT killed Lucky, the game just ends right then and there). Town lost momentum after hitting scum the first Day, and scum were able to fly under the radar until they hit a LyLo that was favorable for them.

The setup seems slightly townsided to me. I originally pitched this setup without the Role Cop, but I was told it was too scumsided. Perhaps that would have swung too far the other way, but I think I should have added something not quite as powerful as a full Role Cop. I did enjoy how it could have interacted with a lot of the roles in this game, though.

Hope you all had fun! This was my first time modding in at least five years, and although I fell behind at times I feel like it went alright. Good game!
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

carry appreciated tyty
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1926, Klick wrote:Hope you all had fun! This was my first time modding in at least five years, and although I fell behind at times I feel like it went alright. Good game!
You did great! Thanks a lot for modding, Klick.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Adorable »

I finished reading the neighborhood chat and that was cute. The ending was funny.

Hectic - I'll definitely be spending more time trying to solve this game if I'm alive tomorrow.
MT - Please don't leave me! Stay in my house! I'll remember to lock the door tonight.
(MT kills Hectic)
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Klick »

The neighborhood chat is a great read, would recommend.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Congrats to Scum for winning.

I couldn't, for the life of me, detect you.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh where do i start. sorry for getting so excited there

I am not built to play scum. my heart cannot handle the stress!! I got voted twice on day one (one was by my partner =,=) and already began panicking. I guess it didn't show up in the main thread too much, but I was always open about how I was feeling in the scum chat ( ̄ω ̄〃) it's embarrassing

i can't blame Chem for losing motivation. The pressure on them grew until it was pretty much insurmountable. After they were lynched and I lost Cat as well, the stress while playing actually went away pretty much entirely. If my partner dies, I'm not going to be able to kill and we lose. If I die, I'm gonna give clear every player in my neighbourhood as innocent. There's not a lot of hope right now, so i can just try and have fun. So I neighbourized Hectic and told him he's my mason buddy!!

Accidentally killed the player cursing me to neighbourize -- that was lucky. Accidentally killed the rolecop who would have confirmed Lucky as town -- that was even luckier. One really bad quickhammer later and we did it! Somehow.

For a while I assumed that after Lucky/dave was killed, i'd come next. I figured I was the expendable part of the team. Many non-lucky/dave lynches later, and it ended up not being that way. I had to take an active role, and it was scary at times

Holden totally tricked me with the way he responded to the PR claims. I thought profii was the most likely final PR because he suspected Wake so hard. My PR pool was {profii, bob, Holden}. I wasn't gunning for the PR in specific because I figured that'd start a war between Wake, dave, and I. But of course he was a rolecop with the ability to clear Dave!!!!! What a lucky kill. Avenged all the llamas too

Bob is the #1 player in the game who caused me the most panicking. His logic for Wake/Lucky/Me being town and final scum being within clidd/profii/Adorable was rock solid (besides the me being town part), and it made me feel like I was going to have to go along with it and bus Adorbs / lynch profii. He would have had a perfect solve if he had realized that a scum neighbourizer would make the town neighbourizer enabler not negative. I ended up not having to bus adorbs because the majority of the game just felt like a PR had to be scum. Had we left Hectic alive it mightve been a different story

Lucky is second place on the panic charts. I thought he was really obviously town. I ended up just writing things that I townread him for and calling them scumreads. Dave's exit from the game I felt also screamed town. But when I finally came to realize that the thread trusted me, Lucky -> midway was the path with least resistance. All I had to do was bs a case on Lucky. And it wasn't good
In post 1881, LuckyLuciano wrote:Since we're still chatting, care to explain why midway --> Lucky --> bob was losing if Lucky --> midway --> bob is winning?
Right before Lucky died, he caught one of the random lies I used to make my reasoning for lynching him first sound genuine. I had no idea how to answer him here. He was onto me!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Congrats scum! Sorry about the replace out, and thanks Adorable for replacing in!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Adorbs was essential to us winning. I was all over the place emotionally. Bob posts about this n that -> I freak out about it -> Adorbs tells me to chill. Probably happened multiple times. she was a very good at counteracting how volatile i was sometimes. She did a good job of keeping bob on the radar too, which was crucial after they 1v1'd. She also talked me into killing Hectic, which was definitely the right choice it was just difficult for me. I couldn't ask for a better scumpartner !

pedit: it's all good Cat!
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by clidd »

The problem I had with Bob is that I couldn't feel confident in what he was saying. There was a period when he did a mechanical spam that I honestly found incomprehensible.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by clidd »

However, I found the scum victory very deserved.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

clidd wrote:The problem I had with Bob is that I couldn't feel confident in what he was saying. There was a period when he did a mechanical spam that I honestly found incomprehensible.
Thats fair -- I was definitely freaking out internally because I knew he was on the right track. in hindsight though, it was easier for me to get his points because I had some insider knowledge
In post 1926, Klick wrote:Hope you all had fun! This was my first time modding in at least five years, and although I fell behind at times I feel like it went alright. Good game!
the modding was great, no problems. thank you Klick!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1937, Morning Tweet wrote:
clidd wrote:The problem I had with Bob is that I couldn't feel confident in what he was saying. There was a period when he did a mechanical spam that I honestly found incomprehensible.
Thats fair -- I was definitely freaking out internally because I knew he was on the right track. in hindsight though, it was easier for me to get his points because I had some insider knowledge
the modding was great, no problems. thank you Klick!
I second this.

The modding was good.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

I may of been a bit rash.

When i voted mid i sort of did snap. It was prety much if its tweet and there is reasonable chance it is. Then we have lost anyway.

And i did not feel like dragging the game out as that lucky lynch was rather vexing.

If mid hadnt said that he would sheep tweet last day and said he wanted adora today. I would have voted adora

And i may of been very irritated due first havign to spend my little free time on furniture assembly and have it go wrong after 10.30 day at work. :-(
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am

Post by midwaybear »

it's fine :)
I could've been more proactive
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by midwaybear »

just read the last post in the dead thread :lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Congrats mafia!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ADORBS WE FUCKING DID IT
First time I see MT swear lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1931, Wake1 wrote:Congrats to Scum for winning.

I couldn't, for the life of me, detect you.
Your failure to town read obvtown me was what lost the game fmpov. Good job.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Klick »

If post-game discussion gets out-of-hand, the thread will be locked. Don't post in this game with the sole intention of starting a fight.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”