LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Hammering town is a good way to lose in elo if you are town. Congrats if you are mafia.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2047, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GG A50.
That scum was soooo annoying.
Now come clean and don't troll me. Was it him or was it you?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2023, LuckyLuciano wrote:Congrats on the win Norwegian. Carried by the SK. Well played.
A50 carried me too.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:55 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Want me to take a picture of my role pm for you? I'm town. I'm as town as town gets. Town cannot be townier than I was without being mod confirmed. You literally
wanted
me to be scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your silly logic is no match for my scum charm LuckyLuciano.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:56 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I mean, there was nothing I could do at ELO. A50 wanted me to be scum so he was going to find a reason to vote for me. I successfully solved the game at ELO, so I voted scum. Somehow
being correct
was scummy.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2051, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2047, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GG A50.
That scum was soooo annoying.
Now come clean and don't troll me. Was it him or was it you?
I'll come clean. I'm mafia.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:58 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

People can be upset with how I played ELO, but nobody is going to convince me that A50 was ever
not
going to vote me. Why drag this on for 7 IRL days when we already know what's going to happen? A50's initial approach to sorting my slot after my vote was "You don't understand how good I am as scum, you are scummy for townreading me." LOLOLOL
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Give some credit to my predecessor Saudade though. He said "Fuck" in the scum chat before replacing out. He's basically the only reason i'm standing here today. It's all thanks to him.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Oh well, at least it's finally over. GG everyone.

@A50, I really don't blame you, genuinely. You weren't in the game D2. If you were then I don't think there's any way you vote me. You weren't able to experience the gamestate first game.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

first hand*
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

On the downside. A50 is probably never going to trust me again. ;)

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, well. Titus is gonna be on my case with a box of "I told you so", but -in my defence- I asked her to make a case during that loooong twilight and she procrastinated.

@LL: All you had to do was HOLD YOUR VOTE AND PRESENT YOUR CASE. You had a 50-50 chance with that. I would have wondered why you suddenly decided to go after Norwee and not me, and would have considered your case more. Voting off the bat (and NAKED voting, mind you) doesn't help AT ALL. It's never the town move in ELo, unless like,, you're a Cop with a guilty (and then you would have to announce it so it still won't be a naked vote).

Anyway, at least now I have some meta on you. If we meet again I shall certainly consider what happened in this game as a reference.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2062, NorwegianboyEE wrote:On the downside. A50 is probably never going to trust me again. ;)
It was never about you. It was LL's play. His naked vote in particular. I mean, I was weighing my options while you were posting and he was not, and I was like "this is all NAI", so he did have a 50-50 chance, but as soon as I saw that vote it looked all over to me. I couldn't get to convince myself a townie would do that without an explanation.

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:15 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Like I said, you are going to blame me in post-game. It's okay. You made assumptions about me, and you were wrong. This is mafia, it happens. I look forward to next time.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The vote gave me good ammunition to frame LL as mafia. I expected a slow-paced analyzis that would pwn me. Luckily LL got emotional and lost his cool, taking advantage of that is one of my biggest strengths as scum.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Well, at least I wasn't too off base. I had you, LL, Manatee and fwog as my lynch pool as I stepped in. It turns out I had 2 out of 3 living anti-town players.

@Norwee: Why did you bus Drew there? What is your role?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2067, Almost50 wrote:Norwee: Why did you bus Drew there? What is your role?
I honestly just thought it was hopeless to save him so i wanted towncred for the buss. As for my role i’m 1-shot bulletproof mafia goon.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:23 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2066, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The vote gave me good ammunition to frame LL as mafia. I expected a slow-paced analyzis that would pwn me. Luckily LL got emotional and lost his cool, taking advantage of that is one of my biggest strengths as scum.
Not really. I just understood where A50's head was at and how things were going to play out. Not wanting to drag on a done game isn't the same as losing my cool.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

On another note, who is your Norwegian "Footballer of All Time"? Like, the best player EVER. To me I think I'd pick John Arne Riise, but I wouldn't discount Solskaer (however you spell it) or Tore Andre Flo (and I haven't seen Haland yet, so I am not considering him)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not the biggest fotball freak. But if i were to state the best player then i think most Norwegians would say Solskjær. (Don't quote me on that though)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2054, LuckyLuciano wrote:Want me to take a picture of my role pm for you? I'm town. I'm as town as town gets. Town cannot be townier than I was without being mod confirmed. You literally
wanted
me to be scum.
Don't ever bring up the: "i could screenshot my role pm" argument ever on any circumstance. It makes you either look like scum or a sore loser. Doing so is completely against the spirit of the game, sure it was basically twilight. But don't do that then either.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:32 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

The game was over. Dunno why you are upset.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The game isn't over until the moderator announces it.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”