Mini Normal 2147 | Door Mafia | Game Over!

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:29 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 3242, Flair wrote:
In post 3233, NoPowerOverMe wrote:None of them were ever lynched and scum won, you don't have much of an argument.
You quit on the village. You cannot complain.
I'm not going to play in the game where the integrity of the game is in question. You can call me whatever names you like.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Looker »

In post 3146, GeorgeBailey wrote:
night 1
votato
is shooting
Looker
Spoiler:
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:27 am

Post by votato »

i mean if you chose to read the dead thread youd see that it wasnt my choice looker. n1 FL did the actions. i didnt see a point in killing you, and i think youd have been much more useful to us left alive, but FL gave us that NK as a parting gift
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

The Mafia's and Blair's PT have been released.

That should be everything! A huge thanks to Datisi for backup modding and helping me with night actions.

And thank you.everyone for playing! The replacements were very unfortunate, it got so bad someone suggested I cancel it. But fortunately it was able to come to a close.
GeorgeBailey
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I replaced out of essentially all my games. I’m done for a bit.

I had hit the point in my games, which let’s think about this for a second, Animals, Disease, and This, all scum in those games, like wtf. Roll me town, getting off track

Yeah, I don’t know, I just remembered the stress from Animals Upick with Votato last game, and especially after replacing Sakura who I had politically set up in a gamestate wise, and wanted to play with, replaced out, so because I know I didn’t feel like playing, but the type of player I am, I would have went 150% to win, cuz you know, I gotta win, and the second it starts getting toxic/heated when I don’t care about playing, I just need to replace out. :lol: I don’t like the scum play of getting the thread toxic, but it is, a play, and I’m a Light Side scum player, play the scum for good, heel Flavor gotta get cut at the ankles.

So I’m taking a break while I focus on career-orientated pushes for a minute. I’ll be back around eventually, I love Mafia, and actually have a sudden resurgence in it in a different way.

But yeah, that’s why I replaced out. Nothing against you Votato, you got a style, keep it up.
Zlair
Zlair
Townie
Zlair
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Zlair »

I look forward to your return, Leafy. I respect the fact you play without ever going for toxicity in the thread, and it is pretty ridiculous how you seem to roll scum in every game nowadays. That's too many performances at once ya know. Maybe you need to alt more often to dodge the scum hammer.
Hectic
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Regression to the mean shall save him from rolling scum too often.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”