Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

It feels good to be a part of history
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm going to miss Replacement for Sujimichi.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

we are almost to the point where there'll be 2 pages of normal games
dear god implosion, archive some of these threads
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

This game was an entertaining read through. I found Hoopla and RfS scum without any problems. I really had no idea about Una all the way up until the reveal. If Isis (or anyone else who can spot Una without hindsight bias) happens to read my post I'd appreciate an explanation of what tipped you off about Una in this game.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:42 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2554, Frogsterking wrote:This game was an entertaining read through. I found Hoopla and RfS scum without any problems. I really had no idea about Una all the way up until the reveal. If Isis (or anyone else who can spot Una without hindsight bias) happens to read my post I'd appreciate an explanation of what tipped you off about Una in this game.
I'm not one to try and start any drama, but they most likely cheated. I'm such a top tier scummer, that no way they played fair here..... :roll:

I haven't been active on this site in years, but seeing this thread still open warms my heart a little. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 2555, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2554, Frogsterking wrote:This game was an entertaining read through. I found Hoopla and RfS scum without any problems. I really had no idea about Una all the way up until the reveal. If Isis (or anyone else who can spot Una without hindsight bias) happens to read my post I'd appreciate an explanation of what tipped you off about Una in this game.
I'm not one to try and start any drama, but they most likely cheated. I'm such a top tier scummer, that no way they played fair here..... :roll:

I haven't been active on this site in years, but seeing this thread still open warms my heart a little. :lol:
Cheating insinuations are not something that should be brought to the list moderators attention without mentioning it in game. Simultaneously, the only way they could have cheated is from somehow gaining access to something that contained the information that you were mafia. I took care to only send the least amount of information to the least amount of people that would still make it possible for me to run the game to reduce the number of ways players can cheat.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2556, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 2555, UnaBombaH wrote:

Cheating insinuations are not something that should be brought to the list moderators attention without mentioning it in game. Simultaneously, the only way they could have cheated is from somehow gaining access to something that contained the information that you were mafia. I took care to only send the least amount of information to the least amount of people that would still make it possible for me to run the game to reduce the number of ways players can cheat.
Being away from this site for years has clearly deteriorated my ability to convey humor/sarcasm through text! :lol:
I was obviously joking here - I'm far from being a top tier scummer. :dead:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

And I happen to be autistic. So you may have successfully conveyed your humour/sarcasm through text to most people. But I failed to figure it out.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”