Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Replacement for Sujimichi

Will be catching up today but for now i will go with what i thought day one.
Replacement for Sujimichi
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Replacement for Sujimichi »

What does coasting mean, Galron? :]
I try to check in once or twice a day, but if you meant to just compliment my ability to move easily without power, then I appreciate it. :mrgreen:

I agree that Isis has some shady posts but Hoopla!scum means she's town so I'm not thinking about that too much until the Hoopla debacle is sorted out. :yawn:

I still scumread Bob. If you look at his interactions with me or notscience, his main focus in those are to strike back at his attackers and paint our points as something they aren't. I explained my stance multiple times to him and he continued to present it as something it wasn't, to the point where I eventually gave up debating with him. I considered whether he was unintentionally misinterpreting my points but to see the pattern repeat against notscience is a :oops:
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 pm

In post 1440, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Replacement for Sujimichi

notscience is an unviable wagon so you go for me instead? :?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Gera is one of the few vote progressions on to me I understand, although why he singled my voting popo out of everyone else hasn't really been addressed.

What's worrying me, ger, is posts like the one just made by replacement - Isis is scummy but we can't read/sort her outside of lim-ing hoops. I don't think it's 'distraction' when the thing I say I'm worried about us literally happening to other people.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Day 2's Fifteenth Votecount

Bellaphant (4): Isis, geraintm, notscience, Porkens
Replacement for Sujimichi (2): Galron, bob3141
bob3141 (1): Replacement for Sujimichi
UnaBombaH (1): Hoopla
Isis (0):
Not_Mafia (0):
geraintm (0):
Hoopla (0):
Porkens (0):
notscience (0):
Galron (0):

Not Voting (3): Bellaphant, UnaBombaH, Not_Mafia

With 11 voters, 6 votes are required to execute.

Day 2 will end without an execution in (expired on 2020-07-31 03:00:00).
Last edited by Fredrick A Campbell on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1442, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:
In post 1440, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Replacement for Sujimichi

notscience is an unviable wagon so you go for me instead? :?

So your misrepping me again are you.

Show me where i pushed a lynch of ns. I thought i was outright clear at the start that i didnt want NS today.

Or have you not being reading.

Where i outright said i wouldnt be able to tell if i was simply being paranoid on NS. Until a few more flips. Where certain flips would be mutualy exclusive with a scum ns.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1438, geraintm wrote:
In post 1395, Galron wrote:Porkens is right. There was some bad naked voting on popopo yesterday. Today the wagon on Bella looks similar. Notsci likes the people on the wagon, Not_Mafia and geraintm don't give reasons. Isis voted the second time without a reason -- I don't remember if she gave one the first time. I guess people will call it a defense of Bella if she flips red, but I get close to the same feeling from this wagon as I do from popopo's yesterday.
That is unfair to say I voted bella with no reason
In post 1130, geraintm wrote:looking over Bella's post

most of the game I am pretty null on their posts
In post 899, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: popo

Can we have some consolidation? The fact we have four separate, not leading wagons on 2 votes cries 'vote parking'.

I'm coming around on dun, annoyingly.
^^ this caught my eye though.
pushing the wagon onto popopo and also a mention of Dunn.
and then just nothing for the rest of the data except a "why not popopo" post, they just seemed to get themselves onto popopo and no come off.
In post 541, Bellaphant wrote:I'd eat my hat if the scum team was nitty/Una/klick

VOTE: hoops

Tbf I'd still do dun. Or popo.
In post 898, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 895, Klick wrote:I would be completely fine with executing Hoopla anyway
If her wagon falls apart I'll switch to popopopopopopo but I do think if we give up now we'll just be executing her D3 anyway

This basically mirrors my thoughts..I'm concerned about the level of... construction in hoops' posts (how hard is it to say you were stoned and made a few weird posts?) But like...*shrug*
like, there was nothing to it, I can't see a good reason for them to end up on popopo and just let the lynch happen.

their progression of votes was galron > hooplas > popopo

and none looked good to me now when I look back.
so yeah, just have them in non-town pile
I didn't quote this post in the one I actually voted for bella, but I had clearly gone through their posts and said I hated their lynch vote yesterday.
You're right. I didn't catch this when I was posting.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Galron »

I guess I'll take another look at RFS's iso.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1436, Bellaphant wrote:But there are two posts before that where your read seems very different. When I wasn't here

I get the reaction to my post - I feel like I'm going crazy with isis, mainly, and just wanted a sense check. But I don't understand the random 'but actually if Bella's scum these are scum' when...I wasn't here? The same with shading gals town read on me.
I’m just fickle I suppose. Mostly the game seems slightly constipated and putting you at J-1 could be a good lá Itú e. But then NM jammed us up again so...
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1441, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:What does coasting mean, Galron? :]
I try to check in once or twice a day, but if you meant to just compliment my ability to move easily without power, then I appreciate it. :mrgreen:

I agree that Isis has some shady posts but Hoopla!scum means she's town so I'm not thinking about that too much until the Hoopla debacle is sorted out. :yawn:

I still scumread Bob. If you look at his interactions with me or notscience, his main focus in those are to strike back at his attackers and paint our points as something they aren't. I explained my stance multiple times to him and he continued to present it as something it wasn't, to the point where I eventually gave up debating with him. I considered whether he was unintentionally misinterpreting my points but to see the pattern repeat against notscience is a :oops:
That’s...too many smilies.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Bellaphant »

How are you reading replacement and Bob, porkens?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Porkens »

Bob I still read town, replacements is starting to nosedive
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:43 am

Because of the smilies? :nerd:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Porkens »

That’s part of it.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:57 am

I was imitating Una's usage to make him not feel left out, but I will lessen my usage if it if giving a worse impression of my otherwise pristine posts.

Or maybe I could use alternative options :?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Porkens »

I didn’t notice/realize it was parity
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Isis »

Replacement for Sujimichi your emoticon usage does not mirror any of your role models, if Bella stops acting scummy I might have to exile you today.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:53 am

Apologies.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:04 am

In post 1353, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
So you decide to enter the game with a self-vote, eh? We just had to roll one of these jokers in our game, didn't we? You're either brain dead or you're scum. I sincerely hope for your own sake that you're the latter.

Let me tell you something, clown: Mafia doesn't work if people want to banter or joke around like it's a barbeque. Excessive joking around makes it really difficult to differentiate jokey behaviour from scummy behaviour, and allows people with memey backgrounds to build smoke screens for themselves for when they do roll scum. Your self-vote falls perfectly into that category, and I would be VERY surprised if I didn't see similar disgusting behaviour if I went looking through your past games.

Thing about this one self-vote of yours in particular though, is that it is INEHERENTLY scum-indicative. Town has no time to fuck around, every town member comes in with a subconscious mentality - whether they like it or not - of wanting to lynch scum and therefore win the game as town. Town NEVER self-vote, it doesn't make any sense to progress their win condition, does it? Scum come in with the mentality of wanting to MANIPULATE the town and lynch anyone, as long as it's not them or their scummy buddies. In this case, a self-vote causes confusion and can be perceived to lesser town players as a funny vote by a simple townie who's just joking around, or fishing for reads. WRONG, fortunately for us, I'm not an idiot. Show me a game, just ONE game where you've come into a game and self-voted as town. Oh wait, I don't need to wait, because I know there's no fucking chance you have.

In fact, you should know something about me; I take mafia VERY fucking seriously. And if I see some chickeneater like you go around self-voting like you're doing us all some favour, and helping progress the game, you are so so wrong.

Ironically though, you are doing us a favour; you're claiming scum. And you've just made this game 100 times easier for us. But I'm not going to thank you for that. In fact, I want you to feel REAL bad about it. Think about your idiotic actions and really drown yourself in misery for a few days. Ask yourself "why oh why would I ever commit to such an idiotic strat as scum, did I really think all the others players would be imbeciles?" Really contemplate your actions, especially that previous point, and you may just realise the error of your ways, and maybe, just maybe, you can return to this site a better man, and a better player.

Let's get this over with:

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: replacement for shinkuki[/i]
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

...have you not like, met nm ever, replacement? This is super normal.and in no way needing whatever the fuck that was. we don't need personal attacks here
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1458, Replacement for Sujimichi wrote:
So you decide to enter the game with a self-vote, eh? We just had to roll one of these jokers in our game, didn't we? You're either brain dead or you're scum. I sincerely hope for your own sake that you're the latter.

Let me tell you something, clown: Mafia doesn't work if people want to banter or joke around like it's a barbeque. Excessive joking around makes it really difficult to differentiate jokey behaviour from scummy behaviour, and allows people with memey backgrounds to build smoke screens for themselves for when they do roll scum. Your self-vote falls perfectly into that category, and I would be VERY surprised if I didn't see similar disgusting behaviour if I went looking through your past games.

Thing about this one self-vote of yours in particular though, is that it is INEHERENTLY scum-indicative. Town has no time to fuck around, every town member comes in with a subconscious mentality - whether they like it or not - of wanting to lynch scum and therefore win the game as town. Town NEVER self-vote, it doesn't make any sense to progress their win condition, does it? Scum come in with the mentality of wanting to MANIPULATE the town and lynch anyone, as long as it's not them or their scummy buddies. In this case, a self-vote causes confusion and can be perceived to lesser town players as a funny vote by a simple townie who's just joking around, or fishing for reads. WRONG, fortunately for us, I'm not an idiot. Show me a game, just ONE game where you've come into a game and self-voted as town. Oh wait, I don't need to wait, because I know there's no fucking chance you have.

In fact, you should know something about me; I take mafia VERY fucking seriously. And if I see some chickeneater like you go around self-voting like you're doing us all some favour, and helping progress the game, you are so so wrong.

Ironically though, you are doing us a favour; you're claiming scum. And you've just made this game 100 times easier for us.
But I'm not going to thank you for that. In fact, I want you to feel REAL bad about it. Think about your idiotic actions and really drown yourself in misery for a few days. Ask yourself "why oh why would I ever commit to such an idiotic strat as scum, did I really think all the others players would be imbeciles?" Really contemplate your actions, especially that previous point, and you may just realise the error of your ways, and maybe, just maybe, you can return to this site a better man, and a better player.

Bold looks to me like scum slip. I know ive felt like that before as scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ironically though, you are doing us a favour; you're claiming scum. And you've just made this game 100 times easier for us. But I'm not going to thank you for that. In fact, I want you to feel REAL bad about it. Think about your idiotic actions and really drown yourself in misery for a few days. Ask yourself "why oh why would I ever commit to such an idiotic strat as scum, did I really think all the others players would be imbeciles?" Really contemplate your actions, especially that previous point, and you may just realise the error of your ways, and maybe, just maybe, you can return to this site a better man, and a better player.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well that was certainly the strongest reaction to my opener I've seen
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:54 am

In post 1462, Not_Mafia wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little self-voter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Forum Academy, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Mastina-Radiant Cowbell hydras, and I have over 300 confirmed mislynches. I am trained in WIFOM and I’m the top OMGUSer in the entire mafiascum community. You are nothing to me but just another lolhammer. I will Preview-Edit you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of alt-accounts across my computer and your name is being voted for right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re fucking dead, newbie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can modkill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Hectic account. Not only am I extensively trained in ISO analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Semi-Experienced playerbase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of this RVS, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn MyLo. I will IIoA all over you and you will drown in EBWOP. You’re fucking dead, Not_Mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”