Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by osuka »

when i flip green, i just want you all to look back to this page and figure out who the scum trying to get me out of the game is

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by osuka »

i guess thats the last page now huh

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 1125, osuka wrote:when i flip green, i just want you all to look back to this page and figure out who the scum trying to get me out of the game is
Scare tactics lol
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

to quote myself:
In post 889, osuka wrote:and just to reiterate, evidently most of you can't read me and the ones who kinda can are acutely aware of the fact that they really don't have a solid read on me
except that i dont think anyone fits in the "kinda can" category at this moment

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1127, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 1125, osuka wrote:when i flip green, i just want you all to look back to this page and figure out who the scum trying to get me out of the game is
Scare tactics lol
try me. i think youre one of them

Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

Saying youre town doesnt make you town
Your actions speak for themself
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1130, Nepenthes wrote:Saying youre town doesnt make you town
Your actions speak for themself
yeah well i know, otherwise wed all be town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1116, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 1095, osuka wrote:and this is a sad misrep as well. i'd like to extend my prompt to looker to you as well - please point out where i'm totally disinterested in exec'ing truth yesterday

i don't have particularly high hopes for that one since you've shown yourself completely incapable of original thought so far
Oh lol i missed this post
Read your own iso
Youre blowing hot air and resorting to lame insults of my play when all youve done this game is push a townie and come up with reasons why Truth was a bad wagon
you're saying looker is a townie? puzzling, truthfully

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by osuka »

my iso looks like every iso ive had recently. to quote myself quoting myself,
In post 1128, osuka wrote:to quote myself:
In post 889, osuka wrote:and just to reiterate, evidently most of you can't read me and the ones who kinda can are acutely aware of the fact that they really don't have a solid read on me
except that i dont think anyone fits in the "kinda can" category at this moment

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1117, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 753, osuka wrote:
In post 750, Looker wrote:
In post 691, chkflip wrote:Okay, so I don't see the Dunnstral stuff as being anything less than genuine scumhunting. I agree that there could potentially be a maf in osuka/looker, but gun to my head I don't think it's osuka off of today's play. Maybe it's the fact that he resembles my typical style but it reads town to me as well. So my surface level reads so far aside from the obvious IC clears and the cop inno I'm willing to town bucket Dunn and osuka so far. If Walter wasn't IC I'd town bucket him for his post about being disappointed in his D1 play. I'd also town bucket Gyp for a reason I already don't remember off my skim. I'll look back again to find that post if you'd like but you inno'd him, so, I don't think it matters that much.

The more I look at Truth the more I see newb!scum. The aversion to being "honest," the awkward 2-team question piling in with the other newb card self-awareness he keeps doing just isn't sitting well with me rn.
What do you think about superbowl?

• Are OMGUS's no longer scummy? Can anyone tell me why osuka and superbowl both tried to dogpile me? It didn't come across in what they posted. Redtea's absence and no one calling him out on it is kind of suspect to me, coupled with superbowl switching out our names before going V/LA himself. These reticent non-voters aren't really helpful either.
  • If we had 13 players and 3 are scum, that's about one out of four players. We had superbowl vs bugspray and osuka vs psyche - by the odds one of superbowl or osuka should be scum. I don't see how the worst could be so confident that osuka is not.
  • Does anyone know why superbowl voted me before running away?
  • Does anyone feel that Dunnstral has an actual "list"? Of course I'm paranoid/bias because he's targeting me, but I would expect 'I don't want to vote other people' to bring about a little more questioning.
lol this is a scumpost

I’m down to vote truth or looker this game, leaning towards looker because truth just plays such a weird game that it’s honestly kind of entertaining
Still voting truth but shifting away
In post 760, osuka wrote:VOTE: looker
Momentum moves to Looker, good opportunity to finally shift away from the bus
In post 888, osuka wrote:i'm not moving my vote from looker. most of his content-heavy posts are full of completely cold takes and nothing else, and he keeps saying the obvious. truth is a distraction _regardless_ of alignment because the slot is so fucking weird that no manner of common sense can help sort it in the slightest

overly defensive about the paranoia bullshit which, frankly, comes more often from town than it does from scum (because scum don't have to worry about being pocketed at all and manipulated nearly as much as town), and the fact that he hasn't pointed that out yet is frankly puzzling
Justification only comes later complete with another "no point in voting Truth" post

Lip service to the truth bus but he didnt really want it if he could help it
Anger after the hammer was also weirdly timed for someone who aparently didnt care about Truth that much
in particular i want to draw attention to this post. this is a shit tier case and here's why

the vote really means nothing at that point because the lynch wasn't set. more importantly: if i were scum, why the fuck would i start to bus truth and then leave when the wagon picked up? that's completely moronic because it's the downside of a bus (getting your partner killed) with none of the upside (towncred). do you really think I'm _that_ stupid?

looker only really started looking scummy after he tried to make a shit case on me and failed. that's when i really started to sr him over truth, if you look around those posts you'll find that. that had nothing to do with wagon momentum and i'll even argue that looker's wagon picked up momentum _because_ of my post, to begin with

Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 1132, osuka wrote:you're saying looker is a townie? puzzling, truthfully
It sounds like this is the first youre hearing of it
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1135, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 1132, osuka wrote:you're saying looker is a townie? puzzling, truthfully
It sounds like this is the first youre hearing of it
i mean kinda? people have had townreads on that slot for a while but to call it a "townie" is a reach

Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 1134, osuka wrote:the vote really means nothing at that point because the lynch wasn't set. more importantly: if i were scum, why the fuck would i start to bus truth and then leave when the wagon picked up? that's completely moronic because it's the downside of a bus (getting your partner killed) with none of the upside (towncred). do you really think I'm _that_ stupid?
You left when the Looker wagon picked up
It was an opportunity that mightve worked if the day had gone differently
I agree committing to the bus wouldve been more effective but thats hindsight not stupidity
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

In post 1134, osuka wrote:looker only really started looking scummy after he tried to make a shit case on me and failed. that's when i really started to sr him over truth, if you look around those posts you'll find that. that had nothing to do with wagon momentum and i'll even argue that looker's wagon picked up momentum _because_ of my post, to begin with
You being the fourth vote on Looker after rapidfire votes on them from Titus and tw had nothing to do with momentum huh
Looker looked (lol) like a promising wagon even past my rep in and then up until tws change of heart
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

Actually my post downplays that its really Titus and chk who were responsible for bringing Truth to elim
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1123, Nepenthes wrote:
In post 1059, chkflip wrote:Titus is definitely smart enough to bus, it just doesn't read like a bus to me (which is one reason I'm looking forward to their VCA tomorrow). And as much as I'd like to point at Nep for one reason or another (coming straight in with the Truth vote, for example) something about their posting is ringing town to me. PoE.
Here
And here I am looking back at when the vote happened looking for some shit, duh me.

That wasn't meant to read "I didn't like Nep's vote" any more than "I didn't like how they voted." You coming in after having apparently reading the entire thread in break neck speed (I still haven't gone back and read the parts I wasn't involved in, I just cba) and saying what you said with the vote (something along the lines of "let town judge me" IIRC) just sat awkwardly with me in twilight.

Given what we know now (Truth scum) and your play following that I don't actually think it's a bus. I was saying I could see it being so. Not exactly the same thing. You're still up there with Titus in my null-town pile and I've no intention of lowering you any time soon given your play today.

I'd really like Walter to explain what it is exactly he agrees with re: Lookers case because I don't agree with almost any of it and, since he's conf!town, I'd like to know what he's seeing that I'm not.

Also hoping Titus finds the time to VCA because she's better at it than I am.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

30 pages is nothing
What do you think about osuka yourself, am i full of it or no
But yeah ty
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nepenthes »

You got dunn to do something day 2 can you do it again
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1112, Nepenthes wrote:Superbowl you and Looker are oil and water but your scumread is offbase
What do you think about chk today
Why? (totally ready to have an argument with you about looker, I think you and tw are/were quite wrong about this)

And I've been mostly skimming so far, but I've been feeling something off about chk's slot recently, going to go back and read through along with some other stuff once I get some time. Still null but getting some bad vibes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What do you want me to do?
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Nepenthes »

Something
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:28 am

Post by chkflip »

Anything.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:11 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:25 am

Post by chkflip »

Hey Walt.
In post 1106, chkflip wrote:
In post 1083, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:VOTE: Osuka
I agree
Which parts do you agree with?
*cough*
In post 1140, chkflip wrote:I'd really like Walter to explain what it is exactly he agrees with re: Lookers case because I don't agree with almost any of it and, since he's conf!town, I'd like to know what he's seeing that I'm not.
*cough cough*
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:37 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

Cough cough
I am going through looker iso rn

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”