Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1623, chkflip wrote:It was very town sided.
Was it? Why do you think it was?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

I wouldn't call it townsided, but a lot of pressure was put on scum yeah
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

The Mafia PT has been released:viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83754
Nepenthes
Nepenthes
Goon
Nepenthes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Nepenthes »

PT was a fun read
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

(From maf pt)

Would also like to note that I've been buddying gypyx for the last 2 games I've been in with him, and will continue to do so here. I think he could be valuable to have around towards endgame

Yeah also advice for you bowl : could you stop the buddying please? X) it wasn't really working, was even making me uneasy about you at times
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:48 am

Post by superbowl9 »

LMAO i thought you were catching on during the game so i ditched that strat, but its really just natural, i feel like we get along well.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah i like you too but you were kinda forced with the being nice stuff, plus i had my gut telling that you were scum, so if you roll scum against me later just act natural and i'll be pocketed okay?

bottom text
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:04 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Okay will do
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1625, Not Known 15 wrote:
Five town PRs versus the knowledge that they didn't have things we couldn't particularly claim late game (claiming a protective role outside of lylo would've spelled death by elimination later) or in one instance at all (claiming watcher with a ninja roleblocker would've surely spelled death as well) made the game particularly tough. I had to outplay a very good set of town players with well placed kills. That's the game in general, sure, but three ICs out of the gate made the early game particularly sweat inducing. I don't think there are many who, as scum, could've pulled out of this one against a town as strong as this one given even a single ill-timed death.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1633, chkflip wrote:
In post 1625, Not Known 15 wrote:
Five town PRs versus the knowledge that they didn't have things we couldn't particularly claim late game (claiming a protective role outside of lylo would've spelled death by elimination later) or in one instance at all (claiming watcher with a ninja roleblocker would've surely spelled death as well) made the game particularly tough. I had to outplay a very good set of town players with well placed kills. That's the game in general, sure, but three ICs out of the gate made the early game particularly sweat inducing. I don't think there are many who, as scum, could've pulled out of this one against a town as strong as this one given even a single ill-timed death.
Well, don't forget that you had one scum who didn't hide well(Truth). Just like town had Dunnstral - but that's 1 of 10 and Truth was 1 of 3. So yes, naturally, it was more difficult for you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Dunnstral for sure was off his game, unsure what happened there. But I was speaking more to what strengths each team had mechanically, not the sum of their parts player wise.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1635, chkflip wrote:Dunnstral for sure was off his game, unsure what happened there. But I was speaking more to what strengths each team had mechanically, not the sum of their parts player wise.
Mechanically? The strengths of the town were the three IC's and the BP-ness of the non-activated IC, the others were mixed blessings(1-shot Vanilla Cop and Ninja Roleblocker are scummy roles, even in a massclaim). The info you got informed you that the Town did not have protectives - I probably should have informed you that the N1 BP was the only BP. The strengths of the town become only stronger when the town is strong, and weaker when the town is weak(after all, the Ninja Roleblocker was the only one who could catch scum, instead of town), so yes, against a strong town... it's more difficult than against a weak town.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Gypyx »

Idk, this game had a lot of swing depending on who gets what roles, like, the fact that town's investigative power is made of 3 IC's basically means that role randomization decides how effective town's power is gonna be and we got kinda lucky

bottom text

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”