Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1096, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1093, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Though maybe still not what scum would do when there's even a chance midway would vote me still?
probably was feeling the pressure and got overdefensive
Also, look at my reaction to Fidget's fake scum outing. Does that really look fake?
You didn't say "I was first to vote both scum" or "I lead both successful wagons". For some reason in the first one it was important for you but the second one didn't occur to you as scum slaying.
giv me pagetop :(
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Because I recognized that I may have been slightly lucky in a scenario with scum Fidget. I wasn't bragging because I truly thought she played a good game as scum and wanted to respect that.
Not with scum you. I correctly scumread BM early D1 too!
In post 1084, midwaybear wrote:I actually played a good game because I was scumreading BM D1!
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Mid I'm not sure why you would have a good kerset scum case when you thought it was me until just now. Actually your towncade might be helpful

Would appreciate a scum case from kerset but the one I'm getting is a little histrionic ("lies")
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 4.2
midwaybear
(1):
Kerset
(1):

Not voting
(1): CantLynchAPuppy

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to launch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-09-07 14:30:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Sure, gotta go soon though. I think one reason to call me town is for my votepark on Ydrasse for the majority of D1. This is because
a) I don't really like to bus as scum, so I probably wouldn't even consider voting her in the first place that early(recall that I was the first vote on her)
Newbie 1998 and Newbie 2018 are my only two scumgames here, and I did not bus really.
b) I feel like I would be more self conscious as scum and not keep my vote on her for the whole day. I probably would have moved my vote around a couple of times to make it look like I was doing stuff. I think I unvoted because she claimed cop and revoted after IV cced.
c) This is sort of a stretch, but as you know, the game was quite inactive. Maybe this is hindsight bias, but the Ydrasse wagon built up really quickly without much great reasons. This is probably because she wasn't that scummy, but also because the gamestate allowed such wagons to form. I honestly don't know if I would have known this at the time, but it's something to consider.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1102, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Would appreciate a scum case from kerset
RLY? Do you honestly read my posts about midway? Each time i say something it gets entirely ignored by you and i need to remind you about my thoughts to provoke any consideration.
In post 734, Kerset wrote:We should get some discussion with arguments being made. We just kind of stare at each other right now.
In post 736, Kerset wrote:
In post 719, Kerset wrote:He lacks of commitment to his own leads. Technically he picked Ydrasse to be his target but his whole agenda was only about pursuing dunn at the time and lynching him. Ydr is only mentioned in terms of receiving credit for his eventual flip.
In post 776, Kerset wrote:Okay lets look at their entire exchange
Spoiler: MidwayxYdrasse
In post 124, midwaybear wrote:
In post 115, Ydrasse wrote:@midway: i guess it wasn't clear and that's on me but i don't actually sr you or mafia goon because i haven't taken this seriously yet.
Ok, it just didn't really sound like you were joking to me.

@IV I was thinking there would be 2 scum because 3 seems like a bit too much for a 10p game. I'm not sure though, and it's interesting that there are 10 players instead of 9.
In post 65, midwaybear wrote:
In post 55, Ydrasse wrote:i am a bit suspicious of you being a mafia goon.
Is this legit?

The puppy is cool :cool:
In post 144, midwaybear wrote:@Ydrasse: don't worry. It might look like a lot, but I'm still posting those one liners :)
I'll reply to BM later, but @BM what made you change your vote? Was it something I did or something Nosferatu did?
In post 197, midwaybear wrote:
In post 180, Ydrasse wrote:my question is: are dumb pushes more prone to come from town or scum though.
They come from both alignments.
In post 182, Ydrasse wrote:i am willing to accept the L
???

My take on what Nosferatu means about Blair/Dunn is that Blair's push on Dunn didn't make sense and thus might have been too informed. However, I think Blair raised a fair point. Also, do you still scumread me blair?
In post 216, midwaybear wrote: I hope I can post more tomorrow. I think I will VOTE: Ydrasse. I see merit in the Nosferatu wagon, but I think this is fine too.
In post 238, midwaybear wrote:
In post 219, Ydrasse wrote:i sheep this

VOTE: ready2rock

i don't think that ready2rock's statement about nosferatu is really that confident though, tbf. "very combatitive" is strong wording ig but given that it's pinned on as an afterthought i'd argue that there isn't a lot of heart in it.
yeah this is sorta a hedge. I feel better about my vote.
In post 289, midwaybear wrote:
In post 288, Ydrasse wrote: also i've been meaning to ask this for like five games now but what in the world does partner equity actually mean.
It means that two people have an above random chance of being wolves together maybe because of a specific interaction(or lack thereof).
I'm lazy so I am going to call Battle Mage's wall town and desperately pray that he isn't scum taking advantage of heavy apathy. Dunnstral legit always plays in a pretty scummy way, but I guess that's no reason not to vote him. I need to hear from him more.
In post 431, midwaybear wrote:
In post 426, innocentvillager wrote:i hope im doing the right thing

i am an investigative role
This is low key scummy because you aren’t specifying what role. I still will vote ydrasse though
VOTE: Ydrasse
In post 454, midwaybear wrote:Ydrasse will be the first scum I caught and successfully wagoned. I hope at least.
In post 493, midwaybear wrote:bruh I started the ydrasse wagon
gimme my towncred :D
In post 504, midwaybear wrote:
In post 216, midwaybear wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
Gimme my towncred now.
In post 508, midwaybear wrote:i scumread her first, and I don't bus.
I'm not scum here

65, 124 and 144 are not serious at all. 197 and 289 are NAI conversations and in 216 mid decided to cast empty vote. 238 is shading, which could count at pushing his target. 454, 493, 504 and 508 he decided to ask for towncred...

Did i miss any posts or maybe we are talking about different game? First he pushed BM and at later phase, he spend slightly more time on pushing dunn and off tracking over ydra. He was more interested in bragging about ydra to make people memorize his vote placement rather then ensuring his elimination.
In post 1026, Kerset wrote:One thing that crossed my mind is why would scum even kill on n2? If vig presence was predictable then nokill is the best option, it prevents vig from being IC and keeps even numbers of player.
In post 1042, Kerset wrote:
In post 1022, Kerset wrote:We got d1 midway. Which makes posts like this
Spoiler:
In post 238, midwaybear wrote:
In post 219, Ydrasse wrote:i sheep this

VOTE: ready2rock

i don't think that ready2rock's statement about nosferatu is really that confident though, tbf. "very combatitive" is strong wording ig but given that it's pinned on as an afterthought i'd argue that there isn't a lot of heart in it.
yeah this is sorta a hedge. I feel better about my vote.
In post 220, ready2rock wrote:To clarify a bit, my case is that in his read of midway, especially his ISO analysis post, he presents every post and basically waves his arms and says "see? this is clearly scum!" There's almost no "this isn't too bad" or "I could see this coming from misled town, but..." and this is what I meant by uncharitable.
I actually felt differently about his early read on me. He was leaving room to townread me and that was the reason for my initial vote.
In post 220, ready2rock wrote:I kinda want to say that this is too careless to come from scum. Been wrong on that before, but I'll go with that for now
With Dunnstral, being lazy as scum is definitely something he would do. I don't think you should let someone free from suspicion just because they seem to be too scummy to be scum.

I think I can see r2r's point based on the quoted portions in about how BM was being uncharitable towards me.

ok then...

I do agree with IV's most recent post about how BM's early interactions with me aren't necessarily scum motivated. I'm also not realla fan of Blair calling out people but not really explaining why she thinks that way.

We can argue whenever he pushed ydeasee or someone else but he was actively enforcing his ideas.
Then we got d2 midway. This is like his one biggest post over there.
Spoiler:
In post 594, midwaybear wrote:Ok, I should have more time on this game now.
@Nosferatu is BM scum just because of how he voted Ydrasse? I know he pressured you for some bad reasons early in the game, but is there anything more to it?
I'm leaning away from Dunnstral, but he probably has to go at some point in this game because he isn't doing much right now.
r2r and Blair I need to look at more...
Still not sure who to vote yet, but we have time.

Once first scum died, he became idle. There is nothing towny in his passive gameplay and the simplest explanation is that he gave up once he lost his partner so early. With d1 scum lynch, this is what i expect from second scum - despair. It's not like you were posting a lot on d2 but there wasn't any major difference between your d1 and d2.
Cheap lamist trick like hey i was the one who got scum is meh, just scummy looking at actually events.
In post 1023, CantHateAPuppy wrote:midway doesn't deserve that much credit for ydrasse imo because he just asserted she was scum and voted, then hopped off and later back on when it was a strong wagon. not much pushing. otoh it's not exactly scummy either
You only commented my last line. Why did you skip the rest?
In post 1092, Kerset wrote:
In post 1070, Kerset wrote:midway just did a total 180° over 12h from one intent to another to get the easiest mislynch and puppy is just totally blind to it
its hard to give better argument then than, as i said only PT quote would beat it

Meantime each time midway says ANYTHING. You just greet him with open hands and discuss with attentiveness.
In post 1066, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Actually, that's the best setup spec anyone's done all game tbh. Embarrassed I didn't think of it first

Willing to give kerset time to respond. I still think it's probably kerset and will vote there, but if you really want me to vote first for a cross I might
In post 1067, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1065, midwaybear wrote:So Umlaut, if you really put a backup BP as a red herring, it really made an impact on the game. Good job, but ugh then.
This will be really lmao if Midway is the scum after all

Actually I don't think scum says this here at all, this is one of those town "moments" scum doesn't fake imo
In post 1091, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Yeah it's also suggestive that kerset didn't vote until you said you would vote her
In post 1093, CantHateAPuppy wrote:I had the thought that scum kerset voting me and making a midway/kerset cross would be game-losing when midway would have voted me otherwise

But since midway decided to vote kerset instead, no longer game-losing. Maybe the better option because that means she controls the cross I stead of midway. Though maybe still not what scum would do when there's even a chance midway would vote me still?
In post 1097, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1096, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1093, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Though maybe still not what scum would do when there's even a chance midway would vote me still?
probably was feeling the pressure and got overdefensive
Also, look at my reaction to Fidget's fake scum outing. Does that really look fake?
It could be. If I was scum and someone fake outed Id immediately fake celebrate with everything I've got

LIKE WTF? You are not unresponsive by your nature, you are just selective. is just pure "fuck you i don't care about midway doing 180, i need to discuss with him possibility of you being wolf". You don't talk about any of my posts and respond to everything he says. Hmmm i wonder why kerset is demotivated and doesn't reason with arguments HMMMMMM OMG MID YOU SAID FOR 4TH TIME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CHECK ISO AND FINNALY DID IT? WOW AFTER 2 INGAME DAYS OF DOING NOTHING YOU MADE ACTUALLY READ!? YOU ARE SO TOWNY, LOOK KERSET WHY ARENT YOU SCUMHUNTING LIKE MIDWAY?

Now you ask me to waste my time and make a case? You will just ignore it like everything else.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:32 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1105, Kerset wrote:Meantime each time midway says ANYTHING. You just greet him with open hands and discuss with attentiveness.
Lies.
In post 1105, Kerset wrote:Now you ask me to waste my time and make a case? You will just ignore it like everything else.
It's LYLO. He would be a bad puppy to just ignore you (still should vote you though :P). So another exaggerated lie.

Kerset, you thinking me asking for towncred is scummy is very shallow thinking. If I was scum, I would not open the day blatantly begging for towncreds. I would probably just let people do their own thing, and maybe help interpret the wagons.
I was suspecting Ydrasse in quotes 66 and 124, but as people have said, I don't always explain my line of thought. As I said before, I found her scummy for randomly scumreading Mafia Goon and me.
D1 midway also made short posts. I gave up on wallposting. That is cherrypicking.
Also, me not scumhunting is not scummy. No one else was really doing it, and I was in a large theme game at the time that sapped my will to play this game. Now, I am locked in and will do whatever it takes to make YOU the launch today.
Honestly, you really haven't been scumhunting at all. You've just been calling me scum for the same reasons you called Dunnstral scum D2.
Still haven't refuted anything I've said about the setup spec and in .
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Kerset »

Lies.
i just shown quotes, which prove it....
In post 1106, midwaybear wrote: D1 midway also made short posts. I gave up on wallposting. That is cherrypicking.
Also, me not scumhunting is not scummy. No one else was really doing it, and I was in a large theme game at the time that sapped my will to play this game. Now, I am locked in and will do whatever it takes to make YOU the launch today.
You just prove my point. On D1 you were energetic and motivated. On D2,D3 right after your partner got launched you gave up and barely posted. Now when you are close to victory you became energetic again.

You just take my every post and say: No this is not true. Arguing with you would be like talking with pigeon.

Spoiler: Midway case on D1 actions

Okay first we have midway vote. He gave with and promised to explain later. Spoiler alert: He never did.

Here he 'feels better about his vote'. Ydra is not being attacked, accused or shaded. He discuss dunnstral case with r2r.

calls r2r good

self defense

talk with dunn

we prob should hang yra, if nothing comes up

explains term

Alright, we going Dunnstral today? (this time without probably)

wants to hang dunn

yra is also fine lynch

but launch dunn

when VC switches from Dunn to Yra
In post 415, Umlaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Ydrasse
(3): , ,
Dunnstral
(2): ,
Blair
Mafia Goon
(1):
midwaybear
(1):

Not voting
(1):

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to launch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-08-04 23:30:00)

mid switches to dunn

*then Ydra is pushed to claim and receive CC, which settles his launch*

This is low key scummy because you aren’t specifying what role. I still will vote ydrasse though
He goes back on Ydra wagon but doubts CC.

-Ydra gets launched-

He didn't push or shade ydra at all, there was no commitment like in BM. He stayed there so dunn mislaunch could happen in the background. Once ydra got some votes instead, he tried to push it back at dunn and came back only when things got settled to keep his place on wagon.

Pretty much what i said once i replaced but with quote references.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1065, midwaybear wrote:Now if there is a red herring of backup BP, that just makes a weird setup with 3 pseudo confirmed townies with potential to clear more against 2 scum. That is quite townsided IMO.
So backup BP has to be false, because it a pseudo confirmed town role? How am i confirmed? Where is my potential clear? If my role is a red herring then there is no way for me to confirm it.
Your theory is that on N2 i decided to claim unconfirmable role, so this setup could look weirder? What is the advantage in that? Entertainment of audience?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:52 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1107, Kerset wrote:On D2,D3 right after your partner got launched you gave up and barely posted.
what about BM who basically lurked out D2? All he did was weakly push Nosferatu in two posts lol

I already said why me not pushing Ydrasse was townie in 1104. You also have not addressed my pro setup spec that pratically outs you as scum. Also, quite suspicious how you hadn't posted for over 2 days and then when I start to suspect you you're back. I think you were just lurking waiting for me to self destruct tbh
Address.
my.
posts.

pedit: oh finally
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:53 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1108, Kerset wrote:
In post 1065, midwaybear wrote:Now if there is a red herring of backup BP, that just makes a weird setup with 3 pseudo confirmed townies with potential to clear more against 2 scum. That is quite townsided IMO.
So backup BP has to be false, because it a pseudo confirmed town role? How am i confirmed? Where is my potential clear? If my role is a red herring then there is no way for me to confirm it.
Your theory is that on N2 i decided to claim unconfirmable role, so this setup could look weirder? What is the advantage in that? Entertainment of audience?
Yes, I already explained how backup BP to scum bulletproof makes NO sense which means either your role is red herring or you are lying.
If your role is red herring, then setup is 3 TPR vs 2 goon which is not fun at all for mafia.
My theory is that you just decided to fakeclaim for some random reason, and it backfired.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:55 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1107, Kerset wrote:You just take my every post and say: No this is not true.
I mean you are scum, so of course what you say has anti-town intent.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 0, Umlaut wrote:Reviewers: northsidegal, Ircher
Neither nothy or Ircher doesn't consider powerless role as TPR
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Kerset »

or maybe i should say phase it: they don't count it as such
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1109, midwaybear wrote:what about BM who basically lurked out D2? All he did was weakly push Nosferatu in two posts lol
He had out of game reasons, which ultimately caused him to replace.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:14 am

Post by midwaybear »

so you are just a named townie?
don't believe it for a second
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1107, Kerset wrote:
Okay first we have midway vote. He gave with and promised to explain later. Spoiler alert: He never did.

Here he 'feels better about his vote'. Ydra is not being attacked, accused or shaded. He discuss dunnstral case with r2r.

calls r2r good

self defense

talk with dunn

we prob should hang yra, if nothing comes up

explains term

Alright, we going Dunnstral today? (this time without probably)

wants to hang dunn

yra is also fine lynch

but launch dunn

when VC switches from Dunn to Yra
In post 415, Umlaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Ydrasse
(3): , ,
Dunnstral
Blair
Mafia Goon
(1):
midwaybear
(1):

Not voting
(1):

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to launch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-08-04 23:30:00)

mid switches to dunn

*then Ydra is pushed to claim and receive CC, which settles his launch*

He goes back on Ydra wagon but doubts CC.

-Ydra gets launched-

He didn't push or shade ydra at all, there was no commitment like in BM. He stayed there so dunn mislaunch could happen in the background. Once ydra got some votes instead, he tried to push it back at dunn and came back only when things got settled to keep his place on wagon.[/spoiler]
Pretty much what i said once i replaced but with quote references.
1104 is explained here. Once true fact as showed your facade falls. You can say lies lies lies all you want but quotes with context speak for itself.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:17 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1104, midwaybear wrote:Sure, gotta go soon though. I think one reason to call me town is for my votepark on Ydrasse for the majority of D1. This is because
a) I don't really like to bus as scum, so I probably wouldn't even consider voting her in the first place that early(recall that I was the first vote on her)
Newbie 1998 and Newbie 2018 are my only two scumgames here, and I did not bus really.
b) I feel like I would be more self conscious as scum and not keep my vote on her for the whole day. I probably would have moved my vote around a couple of times to make it look like I was doing stuff. I think I unvoted because she claimed cop and revoted after IV cced.
c) This is sort of a stretch, but as you know, the game was quite inactive. Maybe this is hindsight bias, but the Ydrasse wagon built up really quickly without much great reasons. This is probably because she wasn't that scummy, but also because the gamestate allowed such wagons to form. I honestly don't know if I would have known this at the time, but it's something to consider.
You don't address any of this.
You just say I never hard push Ydrasse and I explained why here.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Kerset »

and switch to other wagon once your partner got actual votes....
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:25 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1118, Kerset wrote:and switch to other wagon once your partner got actual votes....
your scumbuddy chose to fakeclaim 2-shot cop :wink:
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:06 am

Post by midwaybear »

Puppy, Kerset is frozen.
I have dismantled her main argument regarding my behavior around Ydrasse in 1104. Additionally, her only response to my setup spec is a named townie should not be considered town power which is sorta false and isn’t even a complete refutation.
You know what to do here. Let’s end this one and win it for the town!
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Kerset »

You still insist that your setup theory makes sense? You love to defy facts, don't you? I do modding, so i can even show you the most similar setup from archive.

Moderator:
DrDolittle
Current Update:
Town Win

Player List:
  1. Auro,
    Town 1-shot Vigilante
    , killed night 1
  2. ofrhz,
    Mafia Informed
    , lynched day 3
  3. Almost50
    replaced aslightrain
    Town Informed Gunsmith
    , killed night 3
  4. BrightEyedFish,
    Town Night 8 Vigilante
    , lynched day 1
  5. Clemency,
    Town 2-shot Bodyguard
    , killed night 2
  6. DVa,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  7. Not_Mafia,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  8. Elsa Jay,
    Mafia Multitasking Odd-Night Rolecop
    , lynched day 4
  9. Sashaddin,
    Vanilla Townie
    , survived and won
  10. Carmen
    replaced tictac
    Vanilla Townie
    , lynched day 2
1-shot Vig + Gunsmith + Protective + Powerless trap role.
4 PTR
with your math. We even got the same number of players
Your argument is that 1-shot Vig + Gunsmith + Named is overly Townsided? You insist that this game has to be just 1-shot Vig + Gunsmith?

As i said every time reference is being shown your points are revealed to be just a delusion, which you are trying to enforce.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

the only reason i respond to midway's posts more is that if you don't he won't show you what he's thinking. kerset is much easier to get a thought out of. (thanks! even if you're scum though i'm not sure)

night 8 vig :lol:

i will do a little reread and will probably hammer tonight. i don't want to say something like "whenever umlaut posts a new votecount" because that's maybe a little scummy of me, but i kinda don't want to vote and then wait a few hours for flip

i'm still thinking it over, kerset has made some very good points the last page tbh. my real hesitation is that i never get lylo right, ever
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1121, Kerset wrote:1-shot Vig + Gunsmith + Protective + Powerless trap role. 4 PTR with your math. We even got the same number of players
Your argument is that 1-shot Vig + Gunsmith + Named is overly Townsided? You insist that this game has to be just 1-shot Vig + Gunsmith?
Scum had good power roles in that game. Scum has a 1 shot BP this game(weaker). I know you are a 1 shot Bulletproof scum Kerset.
Umlaut doesn't put named townies in his setups. You gave up pushing me as scum with Ydrasse(lol I unvote because she claim cop), so you choose to attack my setup spec.
Puppy, if I'm scum, why do I react to Kerset's vote like that. Why don't I immediately cross vote and only vote when you show up? Kerset is also scum because of her LYLO play. She has literally lurked and done nothing until I start suspecting her. That's textbook scum. Compare that to me. I'm actually showing nervousness about voting, and I'm also trying to solve. She didn't.
If you are going to vote me, at least let me do some ATE.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

VOTE: kerset

do we win

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”