osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #4623 (isolation #400) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4616, shellyc wrote:im a VI

you know every time I get townread on MS in my completed games, im actually scum

pedit: I don’t want the instahammer
In post 3856, shellyc wrote:I said just now I wasn't trying to sway anyone

it's quite clear you're approaching me and trying to shade me the UTR since killing me gives scum 0 benefit so your only way to get rid of me is to lim me
??????????????

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4624 (isolation #401) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by osuka »

hahahah what the fuck someone make it stop this hurts

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4627 (isolation #402) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3849, shellyc wrote:you're supposed to know I'm town because im obvtowning here

or rather, can you go scumcase me? so I can have a fun time looking at your flawed arguments
In post 4622, shellyc wrote:
In post 4562, Menalque wrote:slips are 90% of the time from town and are NAI
^

pedit: no I don’t have long term memory. also im one of the most terrible people at obvtowning ever
???????????????????????????????????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4628 (isolation #403) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by osuka »

keep em coming

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4630 (isolation #404) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4625, shellyc wrote:UTR = in this game I was universally townread
isnt this exactly the point i just made?
osuka wrote:
In post 4616, shellyc wrote:im a VI

you know every time I get townread on MS in my completed games, im actually scum

pedit: I don’t want the instahammer
In post 3856, shellyc wrote:I said just now I wasn't trying to sway anyone

it's quite clear you're approaching me and trying to shade me the UTR since killing me gives scum 0 benefit so your only way to get rid of me is to lim me
??????????????
?????????????????????????????????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4631 (isolation #405) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4629, shellyc wrote:yeah. I at least put effort into it despite me being kinda bad at it and I actually kinda managed to make myself town until you just got everything horrifically wrong
effort means nothing in and of itself unless you're in middle school

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4632 (isolation #406) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by osuka »

to be clear, you were never obvtowning this game because your whole iso is literally just 4 fucking pages of lamist

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4637 (isolation #407) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4634, shellyc wrote:can you quote things or explain WHERE THE FUCK THE LAMIST IS
osuka wrote:your whole iso

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4638 (isolation #408) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4633, shellyc wrote:sigh you’re misrepping this

in this game I was universally townread
in my previous games I was townread as scum
in this game I improved and got townread as town

is that not logical
pedit: another case of misrep
please point out where i misrepped you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4639 (isolation #409) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4635, Ydrasse wrote:shelly, the point that osuka is making is that you said when you get townread, you're scum.

and that in this game, EVERYONE townreads you.
In post 4636, Ydrasse wrote:at least according to you saying you're a utr.
oh look! ydrasse is very good at reading, maybe you should ask her for some tips shelly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4641 (isolation #410) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by osuka »

what i said is obvious to me, to ydr, and probably everyone else who bothered to look at the words on their screen

please stop pretending you don't get what i'm saying, it's really frustrating to have to quote myself constantly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4642 (isolation #411) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4640, shellyc wrote:
In post 4635, Ydrasse wrote:shelly, the point that osuka is making is that you said when you get townread, you're scum.

yes but I actually fucking improve my town play and instead you scumread me for it
this is false

obvtown gets shot. you don't really wanna obvtown as scum - why the fuck do you think i'm still alive in this game? i've been ~almost~ eliminated like three days in a row now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4644 (isolation #412) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by osuka »

if you're ~~~so town~~~ and you're _actually_ town, you get shot. else, you're fucking scum

scum would never have kept you around if you're the utr because if everyone townreads you, that means there are fucking zero meaningful associations other than myself

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4646 (isolation #413) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4643, Ydrasse wrote:

yes but I actually fucking improve my town play and instead you scumread me for it
okay?

the point osuka is trying to make is simply that you said something that, by your own words, is more condemning than helpful; it incriminates you by virtue of your self-meta. it isn't a misrep, whether or not i townread you.

i kind of don't get how you misunderstood this one?
she's played dumb every time i pointed out something real weird about her play so far

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4653 (isolation #414) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4645, shellyc wrote:
In post 4642, osuka wrote:

this is false

obvtown gets shot. you don't really wanna obvtown as scum - why the fuck do you think i'm still alive in this game? i've been ~almost~ eliminated like three days in a row now
that’s why I don’t obvtown as scum, I get townread, i have a basic concept of what to do as scum
UTR != getting townread note the word universally

pedit: well for what it’s worth if I incriminated myself with my self meta description how is that a scumslip
okay let me break it down for you. i'll try to keep it to small words because you clearly are having some trouble there

_true_ obvtown tends to get universally townread. that's the nature of obvtown

you JUST said you've been the utr every time you got scum on the website so far. that's not coming from me, that's coming from you
you also said you've been the utr this game.
you also said that you're obvtowning this game.

what the fuck is your point?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4654 (isolation #415) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4647, shellyc wrote:also, im not UTR. there’s a certain person named osuka that scum reads me
let's all collectively remember that you said you're the UTR in self-defense against my push on you. i've been sring you for quite a while now

what changed?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4657 (isolation #416) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4652, shellyc wrote:
In post 4648, Ydrasse wrote:i don't really think it's a scumslip but neither is it a good look if you're looking at that singular post alone.
well then you agree that osuka is misrepping me because the world osuka is pushing is that its a scumslip
you're latching onto words here and intentionally missing my point

you're presenting the same facts differently to defend yourself in different stages of the game so that they benefit you better. that's a feature of a manipulative mindset and it does not typically come from town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4659 (isolation #417) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4655, shellyc wrote:my point is to provide meta information on myself
pushing that I might be bad at obvtowning as town and I might be a VI

also that its not a scumslip. yeah I did provide incriminating meta information on myself but doesn’t mean im just auto scum this game because I’ve been UTR in all my scumgames. this is fallacious logic and just because I’ve been UTR in my scum games and UTR in this game doesn’t mean that im scum, because there is the possibility that town!me becomes UTR
please stop trying to meta yourself. that's actually probably the single most annoying thing about your play, because self-meta is the most meaningless thing on the face of the fucking planet

you didn't provide incriminating meta information, you contradicted yourself by spinning the exact same aspect of your play this game and your meta completely differently from the way you presented it a week ago

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4662 (isolation #418) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4656, Ydrasse wrote:shelly is not paired with plus.
shelly is not paired with osuka.
shelly is paired with ndmath?

plus is not paired with shelly.
plus is paired with osuka.
plus is paired with ndmath.

osuka is not paired with shelly.
osuka is maybe? paired with ndmath.
osuka is paired with plus.

this is... vaguely where my mind is.
why is shelly+plus not possible?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (isolation #419) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4660, shellyc wrote:
In post 4654, osuka wrote:what changed?
joyed also scum reads me

pedit: as town another obligation to have is to avoid getting miseliminated as that benefits scums wincon
joyed has been following my reads for quite a while not, he just scumreads you by proxy

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4664 (isolation #420) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4660, shellyc wrote:pedit: as town another obligation to have is to avoid getting miseliminated as that benefits scums wincon
which is why ive stayed alive this long :)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4668 (isolation #421) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4666, shellyc wrote:why are you not doing ndmath pairings

math’s literally paired with {osuka shelly plus} which is highest partnership scum equity
didn't she literally just do that?????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4671 (isolation #422) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by osuka »

if you have 4 people, say {1, 2, 3, 4}, and you present the following relationships:

{1, 2}
{1, 3}
{1, 4}

{2, 1}
{2, 3}
{2, 4}

{3, 1}
{3, 4}
{3, 2}

didn't you just present all the possible relationships involving 4?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4672 (isolation #423) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4669, shellyc wrote:
In post 4663, osuka wrote:joyed has been following my reads for quite a while not, he just scumreads you by proxy
@joyed

why are you following osukas reads constantly. don’t you TR other people, why don’t you follow their reads.
other than the fact that i'm always right, it's probably just an attempt at pocketing

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4673 (isolation #424) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4670, shellyc wrote:
In post 4668, osuka wrote:didn't she literally just do that?????
yeeeeeah but I didn’t see it since I thought you were only analysing {shelly osuka plus}
hold on i have a quote for this
In post 4639, osuka wrote:oh look! ydrasse is very good at reading, maybe you should ask her for some tips shelly

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4674 (isolation #425) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by osuka »

turns out if you don't read the game, you don't know what the fuck is going on!

wHO WOULDA THUNK

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4676 (isolation #426) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm losing my fucking mind over here folks i'm sorry

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4677 (isolation #427) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4675, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4663, osuka wrote:
joyed also scum reads me

pedit: as town another obligation to have is to avoid getting miseliminated as that benefits scums wincon
joyed has been following my reads for quite a while not, he just scumreads you by proxy
what do you think of plus doing this...? like, right now you seem to be toying around with shelly/andre(?) as a solve. does plus choosing you to sheep set off any alarms?
yeah it's been setting off alarms for quite a while now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4678 (isolation #428) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4677, osuka wrote:
In post 4675, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4663, osuka wrote:
joyed also scum reads me

what do you think of plus doing this...? like, right now you seem to be toying around with shelly/andre(?) as a solve. does plus choosing you to sheep set off any alarms?
yeah it's been setting off alarms for quite a while now
In post 3885, osuka wrote:and in hindsight im worried that plus pocketed me hard. im looking at the iso with a different perspective now and it does look like the slot tends to agree with me in most things, even sometimes beyond reads

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4680 (isolation #429) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4679, Ydrasse wrote:okay, i haven't read through your iso lately tbh so i hadn't a clue that post existed.

also i keep getting sniped everytime i try to post and it makes my head hurty.
that's fine, i'm not passive-aggressively quoting myself

you'd know if i were. i really have no reason to be annoyed at you right now and i dont think ive been annoyed at you this game at all, because you have a good brain

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4681 (isolation #430) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by osuka »

oh except for the time you BETRAYED ME BY INVITING ME TO PLAY CONNECT FOUR AND DITCHING ME LAST MINUTE

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4692 (isolation #431) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4691, Andresvmb wrote:If you actually think Osuka is Scum, why are you concerned that they day might end early with their execution? I’m never worried about my SR’s dying an early death.
it's because she's scumfuck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4693 (isolation #432) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by osuka »

honestly andres im really not that sure youre scum. someone did raise a good point that there had to have been quite a bit of theater between you and shelly for you to be together and im second guessing myself now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4701 (isolation #433) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4695, Andresvmb wrote:You’ve put a lot of pressure on shellyc for two days in a row, and shellyc was the first vote on Kerset and has been trying to work with me. I need to see you flip green before I’m convinced she’s Scum here.
just saying you should prepare to have your shit wrecked then, because if your reads hinge on me being scum i can safely say im not the only player in this game who has had the state ass-backwards for an extended amount of time

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4702 (isolation #434) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by osuka »

i also dont take the game personally lol dont worry about it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4703 (isolation #435) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by osuka »

i dont think you want scum shelly, mena, plus and math all together in lylo with two scum to go

that's a sad place to put yourself in if youre town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4709 (isolation #436) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

okay let's do this

VOTE: math

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #437) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

i wanna get rid of shelly but this is a better lynch than myself because i got a role pm that says im town

leggo

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4711 (isolation #438) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

also really 4705 reeks of scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (isolation #439) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:19 am

Post by osuka »

i'm vt

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4720 (isolation #440) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:19 am

Post by osuka »

not sure what to tell ya, shelly is scum and you really really really should listen to me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4722 (isolation #441) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:25 am

Post by osuka »

just get shelly, honestly

my hail mary is to point out that if i flip red and shelly is alive, shes prob town and thats cool and stuff. but if shelly flips red and im alive, thats much better for you and i know ill flip green because thats what my role pm says

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4739 (isolation #442) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4729, Ydrasse wrote:osuuuuuuka come back
sorry i had to go take care of some stuff. im not super pressed about being on the thread 24/7 since hammer hasnt happened yet

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4740 (isolation #443) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by osuka »

hahahah fuck as soon as i say hammer hasnt happened

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4741 (isolation #444) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by osuka »

yeah im not sure why half of you that voted me did so, because you really didnt have a reason to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4742 (isolation #445) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by osuka »

but yeah if i remember my role correctly it's vt. i dont think i submitted any night actions so i sure fucking hope thats correct, but i'm pretty sure it is

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4743 (isolation #446) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by osuka »

ydr, youre contractually obligated to /in the next game i /in to

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4744 (isolation #447) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by osuka »

same @shelly, im gonna get a scum role pm next time around and ill mislynch you back dont worry

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4745 (isolation #448) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by osuka »

i think ydr is town, shes my strongest tr. shelly _has_ to be scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4746 (isolation #449) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by osuka »

dunno about plus, dunno about math, really iffy on andres but if i had to put these in lynch order id say math > plus > andres

math > plus only because i think plus + shelly is kind of unlikely

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4747 (isolation #450) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by osuka »

mena can be town i guess but thats mostly poe

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4748 (isolation #451) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by osuka »

i almost forgot something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4749 (isolation #452) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by osuka »

it's really important

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4750 (isolation #453) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by osuka »

my last pagetop for daddy in this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4751 (isolation #454) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by osuka »

@ydr can we play connect 4 now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4753 (isolation #455) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|X|_|_|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4755 (isolation #456) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|X|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4758 (isolation #457) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|X|_|X|_|_|
|_|O|X|O|_|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4759 (isolation #458) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by osuka »

also ydr i just signed up for the next mini, go sign up for it

i wanna play with you again

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4760 (isolation #459) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by osuka »

you too plus

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4762 (isolation #460) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by osuka »

ydr where are you we need to finish this game before the mod comes back

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4764 (isolation #461) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|X|_|_|_|
|_|X|O|X|_|_|
|_|O|X|O|_|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4765 (isolation #462) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by osuka »

THINKING HARD HUH

IM THE BEST CONNECT 4 PLAYER ON THE PLANET

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4767 (isolation #463) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|
|_|X|O|X|_|_|
|_|O|X|O|x|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4769 (isolation #464) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|
|_|X|O|X|O|_|
|X|O|X|O|X|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4771 (isolation #465) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|O|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|
|X|X|O|X|O|_|
|X|O|X|O|X|_|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4773 (isolation #466) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by osuka »

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|
|X|X|O|X|O|_|
|X|O|X|O|X|O|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4774 (isolation #467) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by osuka »

oh dude what the fuck i'm an idiot and i counted the columns wrong

it's supposed to be 7

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4775 (isolation #468) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by osuka »

and it's supposed to be 6 columns, not 5

WHATEVER

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4776 (isolation #469) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by osuka »

DADDY

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4778 (isolation #470) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by osuka »

whatever lets finish it

|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|X|O|_|_|
|O|_|X|O|X|_|
|X|X|O|X|O|_|
|X|O|X|O|X|O|

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4780 (isolation #471) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by osuka »

wait what the fuck

i'm an idiot

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4783 (isolation #472) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by osuka »

update i found this website that lets you play connect 4 online and i won 2/3 games vs ydr

so clearly my brain is bigger

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4784 (isolation #473) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by osuka »

okay next up we're gonna be playing some chess

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4785 (isolation #474) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by osuka »

|r|n|b|q|k|b|n|r|
|p|p|p|p|p|p|p|p|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|P|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|P|P|P|_|P|P|P|P|
|R|N|B|Q|K|B|N|R|

uppercase is white, lowercase is black

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4786 (isolation #475) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by osuka »

ydrasse, where are you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4787 (isolation #476) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by osuka »

come back, ydrasse

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4814 (isolation #477) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4808, Andresvmb wrote:If Osuka flips Town nuke shellyc.
just nuke Shelly next day

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4815 (isolation #478) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by osuka »

you should start right now Andres

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4816 (isolation #479) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by osuka »

I’m slightly intoxicated and already dead, ask me anything

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4819 (isolation #480) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4817, Ydrasse wrote:osuka are you town?

don't lie. :(
Yes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4821 (isolation #481) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by osuka »

yeah just lynch shelly for me will ya

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”