Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I would like to point out as well, I definitely underestimated Andres this game, and that usually doesn't happen.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you said before Flavor that replacements suck, but they worked in our favor for scum this game :lol: the game state was locking into your slot and getting off was looking futile
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5575, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would like to point out as well, I definitely underestimated Andres this game, and that usually doesn't happen.
andres showed his skill in the last game I played with him which is why I had the fear :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

You all will never know my redacted sentence in the dead PT >:)
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I am fairly happy about how I played this game, minus a bit of unneeded toxicity and prematurely claiming.

Learning experiences, hopefully next time I can word my suspicions better... now on to the next normal!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5576, DkKoba wrote:i think you said before Flavor that replacements suck, but they worked in our favor for scum this game :lol: the game state was locking into your slot and getting off was looking futile
Like late game replacements who have an outside perspective.

A50 and I both replaced in early Day 1, and had plenty to say on the day, though, so we were essentially here from the beginning.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah but math's happened at a VERY opportune time :lol:

and yeah d1 replacements arent as bad as late game ones.
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Sigh. That Marky Mark yeet really wasn’t as good of an idea as I thought in terms of the upside. I hate that I was right at the beginning of that day and just went back on it. Ugh.

@Flavor that gambit you guys played proved to really move the game in your favor.

Good game Scum. I think Town had good moments, but on balance not a great game for us. Infinity I’m sorry! My read of NotMafia though is my own personal highlight haha
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but the 2 for 1 deal andres :3
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Andresvmb wrote:Sigh. That Marky Mark yeet really wasn’t as good of an idea as I thought in terms of the upside. I hate that I was right at the beginning of that day and just went back on it. Ugh.

@Flavor that gambit you guys played proved to really move the game in your favor.

Good game Scum. I think Town had good moments, but on balance not a great game for us. Infinity I’m sorry! My read of NotMafia though is my own personal highlight haha
It’s ok, I think you played a pretty good game all told.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5583, DkKoba wrote:but the 2 for 1 deal andres :3
It was though! I was on the money about that. But I think DGB dug a really large hole and it ended up being too hard to get out of it.

For the longest time I thought you were being pocketed by VPB. I was a bit sad that it was actually the other way around. Now I know that VPB tunneling a low information slot early in the game isn’t a sign of being Scum haha
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 5575, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would like to point out as well, I definitely underestimated Andres this game, and that usually doesn't happen.
I think I would have won a 1v1 against you if you kept me around. I was so pumped to do it once Mark flipped Town. Too bad I didn’t get to do it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5586, Andresvmb wrote:
I think I would have won a 1v1 against you if you kept me around. I was so pumped to do it once Mark flipped Town. Too bad I didn’t get to do it.
I made sure you couldnt get it by killing you. I think you would have gotten me faded as well, but I don’t think A50 ever gets faded this game unless it was by me pushing to go there.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i distanced a50 slot twice by seemingly seriously considering them a "secondary choice" twice
retired
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5585, Andresvmb wrote:Now I know that VPB tunneling a low information slot early in the game isn’t a sign of being Scum haha
It's never a bad play to toss dead weight early in the game. Plus, town made the mistake of letting D1 go on way too long.

If we had speed yeeted Math, which I would have been perfectly happy with, we would have caught scum.

Plus it would have saved us 100 pages or whatever. Haha
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 5589, VP Baltar wrote:Plus it would have saved us 100 pages or whatever. Haha
I would be in favor of this in any game regardless of alignment.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Reading back....of course it was Taylor who single handedly derailed the math speed wagon :facepalm:

Koba was eager to jump off too. That could have been so good!
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5591, VP Baltar wrote:Reading back....of course it was Taylor who single handedly derailed the math speed wagon :facepalm:

Koba was eager to jump off too. That could have been so good!
Ofc i was eager a little too eager!! The attention on Math from me was needed tho xP
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”