Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Normal 2175 | The End |

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

PlayersYdrasse
was eliminated Night 1. They were a Vanilla Townie.

shellyc
was endgamed. They were a Town Gunsmith.

Iconeum
was eliminated Day 4. They were a Town 1-shot Bulletproof.

Datisi
survived to the end and won. They were a Mafia Roleblocker.

Battle Mage (replaces GeorgeBailey)
was eliminated Night 3. They were a Vanilla Townie.

Staarling
was eliminated Night 2. They were a Vanilla Townie.

MiniMegabyte
was eliminated Day 3. They were a Town Doctor.

Gypyx
was eliminated Day 1. They were a Vanilla Townie.

innocentvillager
was eliminated Night 1. They were a Mafia One-shot Role Cop.
Last edited by Sirius9121 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:01 am, edited 21 times in total.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

Rules

Definitely not stolen from Plotinus.

important bit
  • Day: 7 days, Night: 48 hours.
  • Majority eliminations
  • 36 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement, 24 hour weekends
  • Bah posts allowed (limit: 1, free of game related content)
  • I have some unusual rules about
    animated GIFs
    , tiny text, and prodging. Scroll down for details.
  • Don’t be a dick

1. Follow all site rules.

2. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    #800080 or Purple
    ; don't use it.
  3. Behaviour
    - Don’t be a dick. This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will tell you to stop. If you still do not stop, you will be force-replaced. Asking people to stop voting you or to stop scumhunting you entirely doesn't count for this rule and you may find yourself eliminated if you try it.
  4. Don't talk about ongoing games
    - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  5. Animated GIFs
    - are of the devil, but they are permitted behind spoilers if clearly labelled as such.

• Tiny text
    - is also of the devil, keep it 70+ please.
  • Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org is not.
  • Claiming scum
    - by yourself is fine. Claiming scum with another player is against the rules.
  • Cryptography
    - is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.
  • Confirmation
    - You have about 72 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
  • Days
    - Days last 7 days. Extensions may be granted if there are replacements or sudden events such as modkills.
  • Activity
    - You must post at least once every 36 hours or I will Prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. If you come back before I find a replacement, you can stay. The activity timers run at half-speed on weekends. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the night.
  • Vacation/Limited Access
    If you need to be absent for longer than this, you should declare
    V/LA
    in bold in the thread like this: [
    b]
    @Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday
    [
    /b]. While you are V/LA, you will be nudged once every 54 hours. Two nudges equals one prod. If you have not posted game advancing content in 5 days, regardless of V/LA status, you will be replaced.
  • Prodging
    - A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. To avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; xxxx is still scum."
  • Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM and any mod communication.
  • Voting
    - Votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: Sirius9121 or
    Vote: Sirius9121
    . Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks. Type [
    v]Sirius9121[
    /v] to vote and [
    uv]Sirius9121[
    /uv] to unvote.
  • Elimination
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to eliminate somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no elimination, the day will end without an elimination. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no elimination.
  • Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  • Night
    - Night lasts at least 48 hours. The night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
  • Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM (if town) or PT (if scum). If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
  • Notes PT
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  • Play to win
    - this particular game, not some future one, and keep it fun!
  • Last edited by Sirius9121 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
    余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
    被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
    所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
    発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯