Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:34 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 4349, Vaxkiller wrote:Guil, I just want you to know, we want to use it in good fun, but if you feel differently, I will happily abstain. Id, rather get a chance to play with you instead of using the template.
i 100% echo this sentiment and it looks like you were apologetic in dead thread, so no hard feelings there, literally one of the funniest claims ive ever seen :)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4349, Vaxkiller wrote:Guil, I just want you to know, we want to use it in good fun, but if you feel differently, I will happily abstain. Id, rather get a chance to play with you instead of using the template.
What do you mean? I dint get it. What template?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It was in that other game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:36 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

This template.
In post 2436, Guillotina wrote:
HARDCLAIM!!! I GOT A RED CHECK!!

My vote against Pretentious was intentional! I read into his strategy as town martyr and I played along!

I knew that the game was going to be manipulated by this scum into eliminating a lurker that would provide no info! There was resistance into believing Nero Cain was mafia as he had taken control of the room with some serious power wolfing and Pretentious quickhammer stunt discredited him greatly. So I took control of his yeet and made the optimal play of fading him as his dead would provide us the most info, which is what he intended to begin with!

I can see them laughing at this "noob" while I did that!
LOLWOLVES!

(Pretentious picked up on my play and helped me sell it! I knew he did when he made references about "God of Mafia", everyone thought he was talking about himself but he was communicating with me).

HARDCLAIM!!! I'M A 2-SHOT ALIGNMENT COP WITH A BULLETPROOF VEST!!! THE BULLETPROOF VEST WAS USED LAST NIGHT AS SOMEONE TARGETED ME!

I gambled claiming an ascetic modifier counting on scum's arrogance to not NK me just because I was no PR but it didn't work as it seems.

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT THEY GOTTA BE A COUPLE OF VIGILANTES OUT THERE!

My redcheck is in this group
and I strongly believe that his partners could be in this group too

Nero Cain
Gamma Emerald
Taylor Swift slot
InnocentVillager
Umlaut
ABR (not as likely but there are a few things that don't match)

Let's hunt scum!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 4353, Vaxkiller wrote:This template.
In post 2436, Guillotina wrote:
HARDCLAIM!!! I GOT A RED CHECK!!

My vote against Pretentious was intentional! I read into his strategy as town martyr and I played along!

I knew that the game was going to be manipulated by this scum into eliminating a lurker that would provide no info! There was resistance into believing Nero Cain was mafia as he had taken control of the room with some serious power wolfing and Pretentious quickhammer stunt discredited him greatly. So I took control of his yeet and made the optimal play of fading him as his dead would provide us the most info, which is what he intended to begin with!

I can see them laughing at this "noob" while I did that!
LOLWOLVES!

(Pretentious picked up on my play and helped me sell it! I knew he did when he made references about "God of Mafia", everyone thought he was talking about himself but he was communicating with me).

HARDCLAIM!!! I'M A 2-SHOT ALIGNMENT COP WITH A BULLETPROOF VEST!!! THE BULLETPROOF VEST WAS USED LAST NIGHT AS SOMEONE TARGETED ME!

I gambled claiming an ascetic modifier counting on scum's arrogance to not NK me just because I was no PR but it didn't work as it seems.

THIS ALSO MEANS THAT THEY GOTTA BE A COUPLE OF VIGILANTES OUT THERE!

My redcheck is in this group
and I strongly believe that his partners could be in this group too

Nero Cain
Gamma Emerald
Taylor Swift slot
InnocentVillager
Umlaut
ABR (not as likely but there are a few things that don't match)

Let's hunt scum!
Yah I dont mind immortalizing my fuck up lol.

Looking at that wall.... I had three scum in that list. SMH

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”