Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Ugh I hate my play this game. Arguing with geraintm and Facebones the whole time wasn’t particularly helpful.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1922, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1910, geraintm wrote:It didn't need to be a cop, just someone to say someone was safe.
You saw me argue that bugspray was in most of my Scum Teams, they were in all Town wagons, and I defended Flea, and I gave Egix fruit as my dying wish, and I was NK’ed. After arguing that {RLotus, bugspray} look bad if you flip Town. And Koba had bugspray as Scum too. I think RLotus still wins actually. But the fact that bugspray wasn’t executed is preposterous to me.

The Town just didn’t really pay any attention to what their fellow dead Townies were saying. I mean Facebones voted for bugspray too in the brink of death. And you even had a correct solve. Why Egix was executed there is completely beyond me.
yeah this is my general sentiment.

if rllotus wins in final 3? nah well played. but bugspray had no business living that long there. scum were clearly setting up the rllotus 3 way but didnt even need to here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1921, Facebones wrote:Wait, it was Bugspray and RLotus?
Sheeeeit. Well played.

Good game, everyone :D
sorry for the tunnel on you, i didnt want you eliminated first by any means after i did my reread
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

All PTs have now been released
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 112, nopointinactingup wrote:Hey I’m just baffled that dk flipped town after having consistently tried to overturn scum wagon. Dk thought bug and facebones are scum. I thought facebone’s interactions around the dk wagon was scummy so I’d go for facebones/gerain
lol
retired
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:08 am

Post by mastina »

Hi I reviewed this game.