DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 574, bugspray wrote:
In post 571, DkKoba wrote:I know one scenerio where it WOULD come from scum!koba but lets see what u say first.
it doesn't have to come from scum!koba if this is something town!koba just never does
and how do u know that
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also lazy response lol

I'm much more careful with how i form reads as scum u think scum koba isnt gonna remember polaris had only 2 lines
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by tris »

In post 539, Cook wrote: semi-scumread. i both thought that esooa was a bit scummy during argument as a general aura, but not strong enough to be a leading scumread like 4.0 scum. yes, it's scummy. no, I won't be doing it again.
you don't have to keep apologizing.

i think i understand how you were thinking now even though it was odd.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 am

Post by tris »

VOTE: Facebones could you give me a narrative of the game so far?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Protip, don't be a goblin and get distracted by all the shiny things.

Mega post currently on page 16.

Koba knows whats coming :P
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:18 am

Post by tris »

should i be afraid
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 579, Flea The Magician wrote:Protip, don't be a goblin and get distracted by all the shiny things.

Mega post currently on page 16.

Koba knows whats coming :P
no i dont, i replaced into among us when u were counterwagoned pretty fast :lol:
retired
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

I see no reason to eliminate dkkoba today. There will be enough in their posts to sort them later.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

I updated the game play rules stating that Day talk is enabled in Private topics automatically
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 583, MiniMegabyte wrote:
I updated the game play rules stating that Day talk is enabled in Private topics automatically
well there goes my theory of scum needing PTs to keep tabs since they wouldnt have access to scum PT during the day potentially.

facebones is basically townslipped then.
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:55 pm

OK Koba doesn't know whats coming. This is going to be fun for you lot :3 I was meaning more in Student Council before your rep out lol :P

I think you might actually be safe tris, that I've seen of you since my rep in is decent. Your slot could be in better standing but by no means in a bad place :P

I'm not touching a koba elimination, where I'm at right now, Cook can't handle the heat of the kitchen AT ALL - but - could be newbtown
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Mini baby animals
Normally I'd be posting a spoiler per page, but that would be a huge post.

So honestly, I'm just doing to try and keep this uncharactistically short and simple. ✧♡(◕‿◕✿)

Spoiler: Flea does a catch up!

he only posts from my slot... A paranoid entity, awww.
Someone getting into analysis this early always worries me, ngl.
Bugspray gets a high 5 for the no tolerance approach.

Apparently there's no nightkills? kewl. Unlucky for Koba.
Bugspray calling out someones posting style WAY less fluffier than mine already. thing is there's usually something to be found in the fluff :3 But admits fluff posting themselves and just finds something weird...
Andres feels weird to me.

Koba do a good. Cook do a lazy. Willing to yeet that theory out there but too lazy to click activity overview and check against the player list.

Andres still feels weird, wouldn't write them off as a pair like koba has just yet though.
actingup is... odd?
Facebones being facebones.

Egix arrives to give nothing while trying to look busy.
Cooks reaction to e-2 is VERY defensive imo.
Andres still not sitting right with me, vote switch seems off.

Helping my goblin out so a huge pause has been taken. Also someone wanted to do some shopping. I don't have ADHD what are you talking about?

Eoosa making little sense here and almost locking in to a read.
Egix confused by his own post.
Cook meta defending unprompted..

Dkkoba to an 8. Esooa is a 5. Cook is apparently making fish tonight.

Wish I'd got popcorn for this. this is amazing. Eugh as much as I dislike Esooa I get TvNewbT vibes.. Andres coming in is interesting.

Esooa just... just... wow.
We have come to your with a followwwiiiinig, to bring you light but we're gone very soooooooon! We are the Kings of a world that has never been, and we are bound to the ship of dooooooooom!

Egix with the feather poke.
Andres going up in rank.

Esooa really not holding up under pressure...

Spoiler: monches popcorn

Koba is at a 9. oh wow acting up is here :o
Oh wow cook rage from nowhere. Weird reads list. appears to be kinda "i want town to like me" list, honestly.

Hehe cook can't handle the heat of the bussing area, never mind the kitchen.
And we have a tris, hey gorgeous :D

Bugspray doing a good. Can haz a 7.
Cook hitting 2.
Wow we have a lotus ☜(`o´)

OK I get cooks reasoning... but I disagree with it. The slot is the slot. Like I'm in a lurker slot here I expect to come into this as a lurker who needs to up faer content.
Ahoy there jim'lad!
Facebones I'm sure you're after my heart again <3
Egix speaks the truth..
garaintm has an interesting take.

Cook wants to the the attention of the lurkers to the fight... and to try and defuse the fight? I'm sorry but that's freaking damn hard to miss friendo and the only thing you were going to achieve is bringing attention to yourself.
I like Zuko xD
OOOF the newbie card has been played.
I dislike the surface deflection. You were knee deep in that.
Cook is a 1.
OK not liking Zuko :( You get a 5. If effort was a factor you'd be at 3.
Kinda want Cook to answer their own
ok Zuko keeps the 5. That vote is just rude tho </3 WWUID!

Willing to vote cook at this point. Less see what the rest of the pages hold!
Spoiler: HEART OF AN EAGLE HE FLIES THROUGH THE RAINBOW INTO THE A WORLD AND FINDS A SONG SPREADING HIS WINGS ABOVE ALL THE SORROWS THE GLORY OF THE EAAAAAGLEHEAAART

Zuko has everyone at null, noted.
choo choo!
Lotus and Cook, I want you to justify your votes on my slot. There's a reason I'm not asking Koba.
Drunk koba needs to step away from the keyboard I think.
Lotus needs to post more I think, I am MASSIVELY underwhelmed by this slot.
was going to sing here but the lyrics aren't appropriate. Battle Beast are a bop though

Cooks justification of the slot being reassessed at this point is just... you're now 1/N6 which is a stinky place to be.
This slot has the best ISO, just saying. It has me in it :D
drunkposting koba be a cutie patootie.
Cook taking a good approach here.
... people get out of bed? (ʘᗩʘ')

I am living for Koba, this is my kinda chaos ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ
Cook blind sheeping. Jim is a good. Lotus has reappeared, the amount of sheeping here is... just wow, frankly.

Vodka tho :(
Jim'lads vote isn't survivalistic or opportunistic, I like it personally.
Why do I keep forgetting about actingup?

Hmmm... not really sure how I feel on actingup.. like why challenge the polaris wagon now?
An exaggerated read is still a fabricated read...
Egix returns. Another player who really isn't hitting me like he should. I like the Lotus vote and reasoning... it just applies to too many slots here sadly.

*phew*
Spoiler: where do IIIIIIIIIII....... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Actingup taking an odd angle here... dude's got a stick and he's gunna beat someone!
Not sure what on earth Zuko is doing here.
Liking Cooks call out of the low activity slots.
Agreed on sorting cook better later though. Is smelling like limbait is being prepared.

I'd rather have actingup go and read and make their own reasoning than asking people to provide.
Hey lotus has a significantly size post! Lets have a look! Hmm, actually useful.
Bugspray seems to be missing that this slot is mostly scumread because of that there's been no posts since RVS, bt yeah they right. Hi.
LOTUS PRESSURE ME! MWAAAHAHAHAHAA.(◣◢)ψ
Hey look it's the warning prod :D
Bugspray should know that until the replacement is announced that slot should be considered active.. this seems weird to me.
Facebones can have a 8
Hey its me! Hi facebones!!

And this is where I started posting <3

Reads list stands at:
Andresvmb - 6
Prince Zuko - 6
Facebones - 8
DkKoba - 9
tris - 7
nopointinactingup - 3
bugspray - 7
Jim Hawkins - 6
geraintm - 5
Cook - 1/N6
RLotus - 3
Egix96 - 4
Flea The Magician - 10

Meaning, I'm looking at actingup and lotus currently, lotus is curious how I'd respond to the pressure, so amma OMGUS ISO :3
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by RLotus »

riveting
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok and now we dayvig flea and use their reads to crack open the game based on what alignment they flip >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok like i feel uncomfortable starting conflict rn like i wanna let other ppl do it and then analyze from there but if the game actually stagnates ill go ahead and poke a tiger or something.
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:57 pm

In post 588, DkKoba wrote:ok and now we dayvig flea and use their reads to crack open the game based on what alignment they flip >:)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 590, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 588, DkKoba wrote:ok and now we dayvig flea and use their reads to crack open the game based on what alignment they flip >:)
BP soft acknowledged ;)
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:08 pm

Soooo Lotus poking time... 13 posts, where's my spoitfy gone.. wait is it spotify, youtube or eternal jukebox...

Spoiler: I count down to zero, I'm a soldier without a soul! No mercy! MO MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!
In post 308, RLotus wrote:dk- townread, seems interested in solving

bugspray- townread, they are poking around in the natural places

andre- townlean for playing peacemaker

cook- he has been quite awkward with his posting, but perhaps that is just how he posts, null for now
Pretty consensus if I recall, lets see, 308 would be page 13?
Eh I'm tired. I'm going off memory.
In post 381, RLotus wrote:townlean Jim for the against the grain read on Cook

everyone actively vocal feels null or better tbh

VOTE: Polaris
This... this is just awful. :P Wanna justify this vote for me?
In post 398, RLotus wrote:
In post 394, DkKoba wrote:kinda wanted to keep it to myself but im actually highkey scumreading jim. was not expecting the townlean there
Really? It seems against his best interest to call Cook town if Jim is scum, unless they are partners of course.
IDGI.
Scum can buddy up, scum can bus. I've tried context diving, this needs expanding on. it's also 1am and my mind feels like its being heavily compressed.
In post 429, RLotus wrote:
In post 390, DkKoba wrote:i think facebone townslipped, annoyingly enough like based on how it was.
btw I don't see the townslip whatsoever

I assume you townread him for that?-
Trying to look busy maybe?
In post 433, RLotus wrote:
In post 431, DkKoba wrote:yeah i townread him for *that*.

its like obvious what it is but like i kinda feel like i should jujst townlock him for it.
I think I see what you mean but

Is that really hard to say as scum, especially after someone else prompted it? I don't really think so personally
This feels like he's attempting to avoid a read..
In post 528, RLotus wrote:Personally, I'm not so interested on a Jim elim. I initially townleaned him because of him going against the grain on his cook read, and I think he's made reasonable rebuttals since then. I can definitely understand him jumping on cook after town reading him being strange, but the explanation of his progression was fine, so meh. Probably controversial, but I don't see what you guys see. Although I will say my top 3 towns being on this wagon gives me a bit of doubt. The scum could easily be one of Cook and Tris tho, so idk.

Cook has been quite awkward as has been pointed out many times. Not sure if that is just how he plays as town, but still a reasonable chance we just hit scum there. This is where my vote is going if it is between Jim and Cook.

I'd like to see Polaris pressured before the end of the day. Same with FB.

Egix, Zuko, tris, and geraintam are nullish to me, but they've felt good enough to where I'm not really interested in them for today. Nopointactingup is similarly in the null territory, but hasn't felt as good, wouldn't be upset at an elim here. I guess that's a scumlean.

So at the moment, I want to take a shot inside of Cook, nopoint, Polaris, or FB.
But then we have this which is a good times.
Though if 3 of your town reads are on a wagon, surely it's a good wagon? Like there's more than 3 town?
In post 533, RLotus wrote:
In post 529, bugspray wrote:I don't buy the scumread on polaris. The slot literally hasn't posted since RVS and is likely to replace. There's no sense in trying to pressure a slot that is unlikely to respond to the pressure before getting force replaced by the game moderator
it's not a scumread, if they get replaced I am also interested in seeing the replacement getting pressured or see whats up with them
In post 531, DkKoba wrote:against the grain reads are shit scum do to sow chaos and instability lol
seems counterproductive for scum to do that to cook who was being piled on, perhaps you are right, but felt towny to me in that instance anyways
PRESSURE ME. DEWITDEWITDEWIT!
Alternatively if you want the list of whats up with me, I'm hyperactive and am one with the faeries. :D Brilliant at 1am when you know you're tired but your brain is playing 5 different songs at once... and you're pretty sure at least 2 of those songs should be in bed by now...

scum give against the grain reads to try and lift a bit of pressure, but I agree with you, it doesn't feel like that.
In post 535, RLotus wrote:
In post 534, tris wrote:i don't think it was a particularly risky stance to take
but why push back on a seemingly easy mis elim?
Towncred.
In post 536, RLotus wrote:
In post 532, tris wrote:why nopoint? i think nopoint's alright.
he is the least towny of my nullreads

not a strong conviction
OK so lets see your scumlist. Do me a favour and link a post with each slot you're scum reading that you think is relevant.

Spoiler: Disclaimer
People think I do these for cases, I don't. This is just what I'm thinking as I read.

Spoiler: Contraversial opinion
Fullmoon by Sonata Artica is a better love story than twilight.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 pm

Koba literally has like 25% of the games posts o.o
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok flea one question: what is your opinion on jojos bizarre adventure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i see rlotus/jim partner potential here
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:18 pm

Never watched it. I'm not much of a telly person.
Prince Zuko
Prince Zuko
Townie
Prince Zuko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Prince Zuko »

In post 525, nopointinactingup wrote:While we wait for Polaris and Jim, can people actually outline their case against these two?

I didn't have one I wanted to vote for someone who wasn't posting, & I assume that the others just wanted to help the wagon along

UNVOTE:
Show
I will regain my honor
THE SCAR'S NOT ON THE WRONG SIDE!
I Lost Sight Of My Inner Fire, But Now, I Have A New Drive To ... Restore Balance To The World.
Would you like to hear Uncle's favorite tea joke?
Okay. Well, I can't remember how it starts but the punchline is, Leaf me alone, I'm bushed... Well, it's funnier when Uncle tells it
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Almost
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum