clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2346, Amélie wrote:
In post 2320, clidd wrote:You're basically throwing shade in several directions but voting for me because I'm pushing you. If I reconsidered, you would change your stance and I don't think that mirroring is something that town!you would do.
If you were town reading me, I would vote VFP. One of you two is scum and since that's the case, I would vote whichever keeps pushing me. Since both are pushing, I believe you to be scummier so I am voting you.
I find it hard to consider that town!you really believe such thing.

This is an oversimplification of a premise that can easily be wrong but which you consider to be true by "??" reasons.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:42 am

Post by clidd »

It's more plausible to me that you're coming from a scum mentality trying to emulate a town reasoning than a town mentality genuinely trying to find out who is scum, considering how weird is the way you're seeing me/Vfp.

I also think that town!you would engage with me and Vfp individually to have a greater accuracy of read instead of limiting yourself to eliminating anyone who "looks" more scummy between the two of us.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:47 am

Post by clidd »

Pushing you more or less isn't really something that should make you consider that specific side scum and town!you probably know that too.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:51 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1832, Amélie wrote:I strongly disagree that this is scum flail. I do not believe any scum would not care about their elim to this extent and the emotion does not strike me as fake. Although I agree Goofball cannot be in endgame for obvious reasons, I think Goofball is for sure town here. Take a look at their posts when they were at E-1 or E-2. Is that really what scum would post there? I don't think so.

I don't like voting replacements so my vote for now will stay on VOTE: Clidd while I try to sort Flea the Magician. I will vote Flea the Magician if I must.

I can see Clidd thinking I am scum as town but I can't see Clidd thinking Goofball is scum
after Flea's posts because those were not convincing.
Like you said here.

You saw me pushing you as towny, but my fos on Dgb scummy. Now, however, you saw my push on you as scummy (?).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:01 am

Post by clidd »

VFP is not obvtown and one of VFP and Clidd has to be scum. There is no other reason the game state looks like this.
Actually, there is an alternative explanation: you're the scum outside the radar not being pushed, which is why we're struggling to find scum outside of a scum!Amélie scenario, especially if Gera is town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 am

Post by clidd »

Spoiler:
Clidd - dropped to null because of insistence that I am scum but then no reasoning to back it up.
I don't think this day needs to go on any longer and I will now hammer any wagon that reaches E-1.
I'm fine with basically any wagon at this point.
Another scum is geraintm. Goofball's wagon had so many people saying they were town but that there was absolutely no way another wagon would go through yet geraintm's built up in a couple pages and died down even faster. This is clear indication of high resistance to a scum wagon. I haven't looked through the wagon yet but just the fact that it ended up on Goofball is a problem. Llama started this switch actually and I still think he is town because if he were scum, he wouldn't have the guts to switch off at such a crucial time especially if geraintm is scum like I think he is.
I think my vote here is legitimate at this point
When you first came into the game I felt something was off but your effort threw me off. I know one of you and VFP are scum and it doesn't really matter who goes today because the pool Clidd and VFP definitely has scum.

More of what town!Amélie wouldn't think ^
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:26 am

Post by clidd »

Amélie's ISO is full of shade on multiple slots and it's likely that she considered everyone in the game, even her townreads, as scum at some point. This seems to me to be a classic case of "forgetting reads" that occurs most often when the reads in question are false and does not come from a genuine scumhunting perspective, as well as the behavioral incongruity to the identical situations I mentioned above on .
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:38 am

Post by clidd »

I don't think she's saying what she actually believes, but what she thinks that town!she or a townie should be thinking.

Her
"oh, there must be scum between clidd and vfp but I'm not sure who it is, but clidd is pushing me so I'll vote him bc doesn't matter the order because if he's town I can vote Vfp tomorrow, although I said that A50 can be scum if Vfp is town too"
is an absurd line of reasoning for a town to believe. She always has someone to push, but there is nothing in her reads that justify such a big self-confidence, especially considering that tomorrow is ELO (lylo) with a townflip today.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:53 am

Post by clidd »

She probably doesn't understand how self-confidence works from an uninformed perspective and is emulating the feeling incorrectly.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:56 am

Post by clidd »

In post 352, Amélie wrote:
In post 247, April Ludgate wrote:then good

VOTE: Gretchen

But you should definitely know of my ability to break down walls
Nothing too important in the next page but I don't like this at all.
I am now pretty certain the scum team is April Ludgate, Entrapta, and Clidd.

I thought you were towny for your poking and prodding but now I think it was all just for show. I hate the vote switch there and I think Flavorleaf is scum again.

Town: bugspray, Gretchen
Null: Minimegabyte, AliceK, Ydrasse
Scum: Clidd, Entrapta, April Ludgate
Here, for example ^

Very spicy for someone to think like that on day 1 without any claim or info.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:03 am

Post by clidd »

And thinking about her read on me again, it's basically a mirror.

If I see her slot as town>
ok, clidd is town

If I see her slot as scum>
ok, clidd is scum

Which means that I'm only scum if I push her (?)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:05 am

Post by VFP »

Imagine caring so little for the state of a game that you don't realise your biggest 'scum read' was already on E1 and requests for a counter wagon here.
Not to mention that neither me or Clidd are on Flea, yet the wagon is 'too convenient'.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2344, VFP wrote:
In post 2342, Flea The Magician wrote:You mean between me and you, or in our reads? Because my PoE is the shittest one out there rn.
With me and you.
And this isn't a loaded question. Realistically at least 1 of us should be scum right? If not both to the outside eye.
That's a damn risky move you're making there. I approve :twisted:

From an outside perspective, we're both part of a group PoE rn. Saying one of us is scum sounds like someones informed.

Asking if we're both scum would be gamethrowing and even rule breaking for me to say yes to, if that was my alignment. Basically this is an attempt to look busy while doing Aunt Fanny Addams.
The only legitimate answer that can be given no matter what my alignment, is there's 0-1 scum between us.

Definitely isn't a loaded question, it's a good attempt at looking busy though.
In post 2349, Amélie wrote:
In post 2331, RLotus wrote:VOTE: Flea
That's e-1 I believe
I dont support this wagon currently. I find Flea particularly scummy but this wagon feels far too convenient. I'd like to see a strong clidd counter wagon and how the day plays out with that.
In post 2336, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2316, Amélie wrote:Flea, if scum is not a threat to town
I'm hurt :( My scum game is amazing :(
In post 2318, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure what to think about this. I've spectated one game that Pooky played in and he was very different from here. This feels like an overreaction but I would say it is not enough reason to elim pooky today.
This frustration is saying I want you dead. You could be town but fuck you anyways.
That's not smart scum play.
And this is anti-town. Pooky gets frustrated, they're a ... bear? bears get angry and the emotional response is legit. Scumpooky vibes much much more than this.
In post 2321, LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Flea

I still think this is the move.
You did that to generate discussion initially, now "its the right thing to do". You is a lazy fluff. You're not generating discussion at all.

Now lets get jiggy wit it.
You seem to be saying pooky is town and that is what I said as well so I don't understand what the problem is.
I'm actually quite happy with how this is rolling, counterwagon implies I'm scum and the wagon is being shifted off me. no wagon softclears me. Of course now you're saying we need a counterwagon frames me alongside you as an associative. Bold move for the townie points, sadly failed.

You townread the pooks but want him dead. How is that anything but anti-town? That's the problem there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 am

Herosolve! VFP x Amélie.

VOTE: Amélie
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:18 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2362, Flea The Magician wrote:That's a damn risky move you're making there. I approve

From an outside perspective, we're both part of a group PoE rn. Saying one of us is scum sounds like someones informed.

Asking if we're both scum would be gamethrowing and even rule breaking for me to say yes to, if that was my alignment. Basically this is an attempt to look busy while doing Aunt Fanny Addams.
The only legitimate answer that can be given no matter what my alignment, is there's 0-1 scum between us.

No, you mis understand me. Of course we aren't scum together *wink wink* and even if we were then we wouldn't say.
But to others we can easily be scum together. Follow the process back to our other bodies and see.
My point here was more, what is the common factor? It's aiming for a mis lim regardless, most likely 2 mis lim. The beauty of saying 1 of X and Y is scum, you get it wrong and can just push in a direction to fit your narrative.

It's not looking busy as I can pretend to be busy with just quoting old posts accordingly. Example can be provided.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2363, Flea The Magician wrote:Herosolve! VFP x Amélie.

VOTE: Amélie
Who's X?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:39 am

In post 2364, VFP wrote:
In post 2362, Flea The Magician wrote:That's a damn risky move you're making there. I approve

No, you mis understand me. Of course we aren't scum together *wink wink* and even if we were then we wouldn't say.
But to others we can easily be scum together. Follow the process back to our other bodies and see.
My point here was more, what is the common factor? It's aiming for a mis lim regardless, most likely 2 mis lim. The beauty of saying 1 of X and Y is scum, you get it wrong and can just push in a direction to fit your narrative.

It's not looking busy as I can pretend to be busy with just quoting old posts accordingly. Example can be provided.
So the whole point of your "not loaded but only 1 answer viable" question, was to place a narrative for outsiders that there's 2 potential mislims?
You're not even on the radar for todays yeetings, so why drop something like this? Why place such a narrative?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:45 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2353, clidd wrote:
In post 1832, Amélie wrote:I strongly disagree that this is scum flail. I do not believe any scum would not care about their elim to this extent and the emotion does not strike me as fake. Although I agree Goofball cannot be in endgame for obvious reasons, I think Goofball is for sure town here. Take a look at their posts when they were at E-1 or E-2. Is that really what scum would post there? I don't think so.

I don't like voting replacements so my vote for now will stay on VOTE: Clidd while I try to sort Flea the Magician. I will vote Flea the Magician if I must.

I can see Clidd thinking I am scum as town but I can't see Clidd thinking Goofball is scum
Like you said here.

You saw me pushing you as towny, but my fos on Dgb scummy. Now, however, you saw my push on you as scummy (?).
No I wanted to see how you would react, but.you completely mis understood what I was saying.
Having to explain it kind of defeated the purpose.

Who do you think is up for the chop when you are eliminated?
The PRs? No
Llama, Lotus? No
Amelie? This just seems like an impossible lim at this point.
That leaves not much to play with on a lim right or lose situation. Not to mention the NK hasn't even been a factor here.

Of course I'm going.to consider myself as a potential mis lim tomorrow if.you flip green.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 am

Post by VFP »

Quoted wrong
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2353, clidd wrote:

Like you said here.

I don't particularly find your push on me scummy but one of VFP and you is scum so I'll push whichever seems more scummy to me/is pushing me.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:16 am

Post by clidd »

Sorry, I'm not buying.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:20 am

Post by VFP »

I feel like that's a saying or something...
Call me scum, shame on you! Call me scum a second time, well then you're just scum!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:45 am

In post 2367, VFP wrote: No I wanted to see how you would react, but.you completely mis understood what I was saying.
Having to explain it kind of defeated the purpose.

Who do you think is up for the chop when you are eliminated?
The PRs? No
Llama, Lotus? No
Amelie? This just seems like an impossible lim at this point.
That leaves not much to play with on a lim right or lose situation. Not to mention the NK hasn't even been a factor here.

Of course I'm going.to consider myself as a potential mis lim tomorrow if.you flip green.
Assuming this is aimed at me...

Well you got a reaction, and my attention :mrgreen:
So lets see, I answer 0 - you get the opportunity to push an informed agenda on me.
I answer 0-1 - It's the only reasonable answer given the context you gave.
I answer 2 - I'm loltrolling or game throwing. Given the situation, ain't the time or place for some loltrolling.

Unless you're attempting to pull some meta level stuff, in which case good luck getting that to work.

Yeah you're having to explain it, because I don't see any sort of town motivation for giving a question thats so closed in potential answers there's rusted padlocks on it.

Why Amélie an unreachable elimination? You're so set on being defeatist on my elimination I'm hella suspicious.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:11 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2372, Flea The Magician wrote:Why Amélie an unreachable elimination? You're so set on being defeatist on my elimination I'm hella suspicious.
I don't even know how to answer this other than read the game? I can tell you this lim is not happening.
And I don't meta. Considering my only completed game you were dead when I joined...

But you're looking at this from a strange way. me and you being scum isn't un reasonable, it's just wrong.
I'm not sure how saying you think there are 0 scum within us though is a case to push informed on you. So if someone like Clidd is saying that there are 0 scum in me and them, is that being informed? considering you know it's not a loaded question.
Personally I'm favouring 0 out of it with us, but not greatly.
Your lim just seems too simple here, and the only connect I would happily put you with is Gera. That means I'd be missing something here.

I think a Gera flip is what gives you motive on yesterday's refusing to swap from the DGB wagon.
If Gera is scum, then the motive is obviously to save a buddy.
If Gera is town, then it just means your plasy was bad, as scum wouldn't care for the Gera flip and probably would be better to kepp DGB alive 1 more day.

You flipping green doesn't benefit what Gera is here.
Flipping red makes Gera look red too though.

I just think people aren't thinking about the lim so much to what information we get, but rather what looks to be the obvious pick.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am

Saying a question isn't loaded is like taking the magazine out of the gun, but not emptying the chamber. There's still one shot in there you need to be careful of.

There's no counterwagon to me, which states scum are probably happy with this outcome.

Amélies stating to start a counterwagon is sus af. and from what I recall a half-arsed effort.

My motive on the DGB was the claimed guilty which I admit I went too far on looking back.

Vote Amélie, VFP.
I dare you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”