Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god now i know why unown died.. he was sheeping me too easily and being helpful..
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think you put her at e-1 which means NM may quickhammer. id just like to extend day a few days - up to about 5 - just so we can get some talking in about who we think the final 3 poe should be.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Anya »

ok UNVOTE: samantha

you may drink your fancy drinks while you conjugate
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we sorta extended the day yday too - like we were all set on norwee because obvious - and then like we got extra info out of it - i wanna just ensure a full solve now vs scrambling in a possible lylo yaknow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna relook norwee x eso interactions myself later - i think i could bin NM as town - but i also gotta figure out which of elsa/flow are final scum.
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 2525, DkKoba wrote:god now i know why unown died.. he was sheeping me too easily and being helpful..

I get feeling like this is your final stand but the longer the day goes on the easier it is to miss the forest for the trees

there's no logical reason to vote outside of elsa or anya today, as 1 of them is 100% confirmed mafia, and if you put it off it can get to a lylo situation (especially if both of us aren't there)

people can talk about interactions all day but mechanics and actions don't lie - norwegian wanted elsa alive for a reason (maybe one as simple as not wanting the heat from a hammer)

but elsa in turn didn't want norwegian dead yesterday, and if anya is mafia well we know that tomorrow from elsa turning up town
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

UNVOTE:

To prevent people hammering or E-1ing until the time comes.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2452, KittyTacky wrote:See, I have been fingering him as scum since D1. Glad I was right. Also that's a weird kill.

It's in {Elsa, samantha, NM} IMO. Elsa and Anya, post your results.
I already stated my POE.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can you stop unvoting? Stop being cockteases
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:53 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I see alot of talking and voting so I'll wait for a VC before voting rashly. But yeah.

For me the only possibilities are Eso/Sam lied about being VT or Kitty/scum Roleblocked me. I can still be scum from some of your perspectives but since I know I'm not I'll keep speaking from my perspective.

Frankly I still fundamentally disagree a Roleblocker is in this setup. Atleast as town. We know the 1 shot BG claim was fake now. So honestly X-shot might be the fake claim here. It doesn't match up with the rest of us besides the 3 shot checker. BG 1 shot and RB 2 shot.

So my target feels more like it should be Kitty. If he flips town then I'll know for sure it's Anya and Sam. But if he flips scum then my check on Sam comes into question.

Kitty dying gets us 2 scum as town, 1 scum atleast if he's scum.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Worst part of this situation is if Kitty claimed to have Roleblocked me instead of saying he didn't do anybody last night I would've trusted it since he sussed me alot yesterday. But No RB again? On me or Anya? The fuck man. Why not.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:27 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I wanted to save my shot for until there is one scum left so we can clear someone.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:28 am

Post by KittyTacky »

We can't be sure it's Anya. I agree it's likely Sam but it can also be NM.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:29 am

Post by KittyTacky »

One of Sam and Elsa has to be lying. Hang one and the other is cleared or confirmed as scum depending on the flip. I do not want to hang NM yet.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:30 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2536, KittyTacky wrote:I wanted to save my shot for until there is one scum left so we can clear someone.
Roleblocker with 1 goon left is like a cop unless scum no-kills (which is still good, stops a kill).
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:31 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Your recent two posts seem town to me TBH. Slightly pissed but like. Town pissed.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:32 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2538, KittyTacky wrote:One of Sam and Elsa has to be lying.
From my perspective at least. From everyone else's, I could be lying too.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think I prefer Samantha actually, I can see Elsa and Samantha cross bussing

I will quickhammer Samantha, Elsa or Anya
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 2538, KittyTacky wrote:One of Sam and Elsa has to be lying. Hang one and the other is cleared or confirmed as scum depending on the flip. I do not want to hang NM yet.
From my perspective this means you could be scum ready to get the last two executes ready. Again, it was also obvious I was gonna check Koba or Sam as a basically VC. So RBing me means I couldn't clear either of them. Though if I got no result checking Koba instead you might've claimed to RB me. But since I checked the last sus person before the PR claims that means you couldn't claim to RB me now without a good reason.

I still wouldn't be able to work out your partner at least. But I think I can get a different plan for that.

First things first Anya did you claim your results yet?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No movement around Kitty, so if Kitty is lying and did roleblock Elsa, then Samantha is his partner.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:07 am

Post by KittyTacky »

...yeah I forgot to take that into account. Anya did post my results. No movement on me, so yes I didn't do shit tonight.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well that result... Hmm...

I'm gonna actually wait and solve this later when I'm not at work. This means it's an easy solve or I'm missing something obvious.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And vice versa I think, Samantha can only be scum with Kitty?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2544, Not_Mafia wrote:No movement around Kitty, so if Kitty is lying and did roleblock Elsa, then Samantha is his partner.
In post 2547, Not_Mafia wrote:And vice versa I think, Samantha can only be scum with Kitty?
I mean Anya here not Samantha
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I trust Anya more now because of that TBH.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”