No Elimination
(1): KittyTacky
Anya
(1): Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
(1): Anya

Not Voting
(1): DkKoba

With 4 alive, it takes 3 votes to end the day. Deadline is midnight on the 8th of May PST, in (expired on 2021-05-08 03:00:00).
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:09 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Elsa, I thought the error occured N5 as I only saw the announcement after I came back to the thread after implosion's announcement and didn't see the timestamp. Sorry. It makes sense now.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2915, brassherald wrote:There was a mod error in the previous night's resolutions I don't believe it should affect the results of the game
Wording implies previous nights meaning most recent.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok yeah
VOTE: elsa
Game is compromised as far as im concerned town earned the win by now as if anya didnt confirm a result we would have been voting in elsa vs anya
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Ya know what. No point delaying it. I lost when I hesitated and let Flow die instead. Should've been more forceful.

VOTE: Elsa

Even if I won it only would've been because of a mod fuck up.

My plan to no kill was happening regardless, but my original plan was to get Sam/Titus elimed instead and get Kitty the day after. Frankly I think I had a shot until Anya also confirmed Kitty didn't go anywhere.

Fun fact: we originally thought it was Moz as the traitor, then Anya for a bit after helping my claim, then Eso, then I finally figured out Flow was the traitor all along.

I couldn't defend Norway at all because I locked myself in with too many other townreads and while I originally planned to get rid of Anya her claim meant her dying probably would've gotten me killed. If I had gotten online a few hours earlier I could've saved Flow from elimination on day 4 too. Ah well.

You live and you learn. Good game I guess.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

gg

i think u coulda pulled off nearly going against me as a cc
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Nah. My plan was WAY easier in basically getting Sam killed and framing Anya and Kitty as the scum duo. When you guys flipped Flow and found out it was a traitor game instead of a normal Mafia team tho that went out the window.

My final backup plan that lead me to hesitate was also me thinking the Sam slot was legit the traitor and I got town points anyway for killing the traitor.

Still even if I was town I disagree with the idea of eliminating out of me/Sam/Kitty that day. Flow dying was weird. Didn't help he made himself super sus at the end. But it still was probably a smarter idea to go within the mechanical guilty instead of outside it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2015, DkKoba wrote:flow trap / norwee / elsa
uwu
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i did it jim i avenged you :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

sorry anya for the tinfoil - i get REALLY paranoid in endgame lol

if it was 3 way tho i would have hammered elsa earlier already as soon as you voted at SoD LOL
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Your still on the "Jim was inno" train huh. Lmao.

Anyway this game REALLY shouldn't have taken this long. Brass messing up basically not only gave us an extra game day but also another IRL week. Hope it was still fun Atleast.

Hope we play again together Koba. You were fun. Kitty... Well hopefully you eventually learn to read my posts. Anya you were entertaining the entire way and sorry the only way I even targeted ya today was because of a mod mistake.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3035, Elsa Jay wrote:Your still on the "Jim was inno" train huh. Lmao.

Anyway this game REALLY shouldn't have taken this long. Brass messing up basically not only gave us an extra game day but also another IRL week. Hope it was still fun Atleast.

Hope we play again together Koba. You were fun. Kitty... Well hopefully you eventually learn to read my posts. Anya you were entertaining the entire way and sorry the only way I even targeted ya today was because of a mod mistake.
i played in a game where I LHF'd jim and hardpushed him on d1 and recognized it here again, once I feel good meta on someone I don't let go until they break it in a way I can't read.
retired
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by implosion »

Not gonna bother with vote count.

Elsa Jay,
Mafia N3+ Ninja N3+ Follower
, is eliminated day 6.

DkKoba,
Vanilla Townie
, survives.
Anya,
Town Complex Motion Detector
, survives.
KittyTacky,
Town 2-shot Roleblocker
, survives.

Town wins.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

woo!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thank you so much implosion for taking over and making sure we could finish!
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by samantha97 »

gj
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna say sorry moz for FoSing you, but your alignment was a key element in solving the game ^.^
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 3034, DkKoba wrote:sorry anya for the tinfoil - i get REALLY paranoid in endgame lol

if it was 3 way tho i would have hammered elsa earlier already as soon as you voted at SoD LOL
it's cool we got there at the end

unlucky elsa
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Anya »

thanks implosion
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think scum should have just killed anya and me
retired
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Wonder if I had a chance if Brass didn't decide to mention the "not game effecting" mod error. Probably could've gotten Anya killed for "lying". Then again that would be even cheaper then what I already did.

Edit: you 2 being alive was my doing because I knew I'd atleast get to the finale with you around.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3045, Elsa Jay wrote:Wonder if I had a chance if Brass didn't decide to mention the "not game effecting" mod error. Probably could've gotten Anya killed for "lying". Then again that would be even cheaper then what I already did.

Edit: you 2 being alive was my doing because I knew I'd atleast get to the finale with you around.
i was literally gunning for your head since d2 :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think what should have happened is no mod error happens at all
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

then anya gets no result on titus, we lim elsa, then its gg
retired
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 3045, Elsa Jay wrote:Wonder if I had a chance if Brass didn't decide to mention the "not game effecting" mod error. Probably could've gotten Anya killed for "lying". Then again that would be even cheaper then what I already did.

i can't believe brass thought that wouldn't affect the game and even worse thought it was a good idea to say that lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”