Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gg scum. Well done koba and Kitty for taking it home and thanks to implosion for stepping into an awkward modding situation
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:24 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 3074, Elsa Jay wrote:Frankly I just had to keep Koba off of me enough since Kitty listened to them. If I killed Koba I still didn't really fear Kitty. His role almost came to my advantage.

He's a good guy obviously. Just not a leader.
Yeah I admit I can be easily subconsciously sheeped by people who look townie...
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3070, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Misplayed? I don’t think i made any extremely bad decisions. I just wasn’t active enough.
you didnt fearkill me and kept a slot that inspired activity in the game :P
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 am

Post by UNOwen »

gg all.
Shame things went wonky towards the end, but I don't think scum were ever going to win once Norwegian flipped anyway (tbh I was surprised Elsa made it past day 4).

+1 to the thanks for wrapping it up implosion.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3078, UNOwen wrote:gg all.
Shame things went wonky towards the end, but I don't think scum were ever going to win once Norwegian flipped anyway (tbh I was surprised Elsa made it past day 4).

+1 to the thanks for wrapping it up implosion.
game was locked in as soon as flow flipped and thats when the error happened so
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:44 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Still proud of my sudden hammer on Flow. I correctly read that he just... deflated after Norwe flipped. Is that a reliable tell?
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3080, KittyTacky wrote:Still proud of my sudden hammer on Flow. I correctly read that he just... deflated after Norwe flipped. Is that a reliable tell?
yes that was my exact reasoning for starting to push there, I just didnt expect the traitor flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

and then flow spewed elsa scum because he never voted there when it would be autoloss if elsa died.
retired
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

My main blunder was pushing Arte.
~Vasex
~Enchant
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by mastina »