NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm going to read Luca's ISO now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really want a hammer yet and i have no idea how many votes are on who atm.
UNVOTE:
Norwegian, can you explain this unvote of Ico on D2 to me? What were you hoping to gain here. You ended up only making a few posts between this and your final vote.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Luca Blight part 1 -

On George:
Spoiler:
#
#
#
# (Wants George over Iconeum on day 1. Possibly wants to have 1-shot strongman use shot first?)
#
# ("I'm going to sheep Datisi until the end of time" and votes Anya...)
#
#
# (Wants to sheep me and votes George?)
# (Votes Anya again)
# (Votes George again and goes shopping)
# (Wants towncred. "I think my vote onto George is what swung it tbh")
# (Explains why anyone would buss George, and why Datisi was the obvious NK)
# (Such an paranoia inducing post...)
#
#
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 7:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2876, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really want a hammer yet and i have no idea how many votes are on who atm.
UNVOTE:
Norwegian, can you explain this unvote of Ico on D2 to me? What were you hoping to gain here. You ended up only making a few posts between this and your final vote.
I think i just wanted to make sure someone didn't get hammered immediately as i had no idea how many votes he was on. (Which is kinda obvious given how little VC's have been posted in this game) Don't count it as an unvote due to me not scumreading them, but an unvote because i wanted to make sure day didn't end immediately when i didn't feel ready for it to.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Luca Blight part 2 -

On Iconeum:
Spoiler:
# (This was such an random post, i don't understand why Luca made this at the time and looking back on it, it pings me as fake.)
#
#
#
#
# (With all this talk about bussing and Luca also asking Ico about it i'm almost starting to wonder if bussing could have been an deliberate strategy from D2 onwards)
#
#
#
#
-->(A lot more posts that have Luca fighting Ico)
#
#
#

Looking at Luca's ISO, their progression on George is a bit back and forth with how they sometimes vote Anya but then go back to George. They also made a comment stating they would "Sheep Datisi to the end of time", with voting Anya, but then saying "Fuck it i'll just sheep Norwee instead and voting George, which definitely made me worried there might have been some pocketing going on. Then they make post and others where they seem to be very wanting of towncred for having voted George and claiming they were what swung it. But i don't really get that impression myself. Their bantering with Ico is a lot more extensive however, and almost makes me wonder if it was an premeditated bussing once Ico had spent their strongman shot. Assuming it was used on the first night. It's somewhat convincing but compared to Baltar they just seem more like the last scum here?
Baltar, i'm going to let you finish your analyzis before i fully decide but i am kinda leaning Luca now that i've read both of your ISO's, pending Luca's further comments obviously. But that's where i'm at right now.
There's definitely the possibility that Luca's kept me alive so i would trust them over Baltar here. Given our long history together.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really hope this is right as i haven't put this much effort into a game in a long while.

- Bunno
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I really hope this is right as i haven't put this much effort into a game in a long while.
Appreciate the effort if you're town. I had to go mow my yard, but I'm going to ISO D1 with George, Ico, you and Luca shortly. I'll report back in a bit.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I hate both of you for this exchange. -_______-
In post 825, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 822, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 821, Luca Blight wrote:I could see George and gypyx being partners actually
Because Gypyx is being kind awkward about George?
Also based on George’s post where he voted gypyx. It felt a bit off, and gypyx’s response seemed a bit strange as well like they were distancing but treating each other with kid gloves. George’s vote wasn’t particularly threatening as no-one else was voting gypyx and no-one is likely to sheep George.

Gypyx then limps onto this George wagon without conviction. It seems like possible half-hearted bussing to me
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 10:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 800, VP Baltar wrote:The Ico wagon rose and fell very quickly, which suggests to me some kind of scum movement on one side of that. No clue which side.
Ahahahaha, this increasingly looks like it was an all two speed yeet. We just got scared.

God, I had some bad takes this game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1467, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: GeorgeBailey
Ok Luca, IV. Let’s get some wagon competition going. Still not really townleaning Anya, but am disliking George so why not have some wagon competition.
Lack of vote counts this game is a pain, but this is Norwegian switching off the leading wagon onto George with little need to if he's scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1526, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d vote to kill Anya but i feel like George’s post could be indicative of town!Anya if George is scum?
If it’s George’s scum partner, then it is at the very least. An extremely poor defense.
In post 1528, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well. I feel like George is scummy, not by meta since he usually at least chooses to play when i’ve been scum with him. But just in general because wtf is he doing if town. At least fucking play.
In post 1529, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Actually there was that one game where he posted consequently a lot of posts in a short time period, and then went inactive. Which is kinda similar to the pattern exhibited here.
Achievement unlocked mafia. Check that for his scum meta. viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83676
Plus Norway makes a series of posts actually defending the vote and they are fairly persuasive...yeah, that's not super likely scum play Day 1 unless Norway planned to bus both partners hard this game. Not saying that's not possible (modded a game way back where that strat was hugely successful for the surviving scum victory), but it's not an easy play to pull off naturally.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I'm feeling pretty confident Luca is scum here. I think Norwegian is right that Luca tried to get town cred for a vote that said "I'm sheeping Norway". That's pretty bunk to be honest.

I also forgot how D1 Luca was begging Datisi to townread him constantly. D2 on the balance, Luca looks worse from my giant wall imo. D3, you both pushed geraintm, which isn't great, but Norwegian seemed to have more real conviction there and Luca's scum read on that slot kind of seemed to be following other players.

I will wait to vote until Luca has a chance to post and respond, but that's spiritually where my vote is currently.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 11:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

also, I spent half my day off reading this game and I'm stopping now lol.
YOUR AD HERE

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m really struggling to find time for Mafia atm, hopefully I’ll get stuck into this in a few hours
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

About 1858 - Norwee I wasn’t looking for towncred, because I didn’t even realize at the time of that post that George was flipping red. I was just countering IV’s point that he saved Anya because I thought HE was trying to claim towncred for that
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I wasn’t begging Datisi to townread me. Since I beat Datisi as scum he has always been really paranoid of me and basically refuses to trust me no matter how much he wants to, and I like to make fun of this. I did the exact same as Town in the recently finished mini normal we were in together
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Norwee is obvtown btw so my vote will definitely be on Baltar, but with NM here that’s never happening today anyway.

I’ll post my case on Baltar in a few hours
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I just realized that if we no-lim then Norwee will probably be killed and NM will throw the game in Elo lol
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I think the damage is done here already
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

@
NM

If you’re alive in a 3p Elo, would you be open to the possibility that I’m Town, or would you just vote me straight off the bat?

If it’s the latter then the game is effectively over
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2891, Luca Blight wrote:Norwee is obvtown btw so my vote will definitely be on Baltar,
I have a hard time seeing this mindset from town. I literally spent 4 hours rereading today to double check my feelings here and you come in with no work and say I have to be scum? That's some serious confidence.
YOUR AD HERE

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I’ve said it since yesterday. I have a lot of experience with Norwee and this is obviously his Town game
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Unless he’s improved his scum game remarkably, which I don’t think is likely given he’s less active these days than he was previously
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2895, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2891, Luca Blight wrote:Norwee is obvtown btw so my vote will definitely be on Baltar,
I have a hard time seeing this mindset from town.
I literally spent 4 hours rereading today to double check my feelings
here and you come in with no work and say I have to be scum? That's some serious confidence.
Nice
LAMIST
btw
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Mon May 17, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Tbf I don’t begrudge you the win as you’ve played well and had me fooled for most of the game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”