Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 667, Titus wrote:
In post 483, Titus wrote:
In post 454, T3 wrote:VOTE: DGB
Cadtsting doubt on the ce claim for no reason.
VOTE: T3

There's no real scum motivation for shading an outed doctor claim, while honestly assessing his content. If DGB is believable that she might vote cw at some point, then it could keep a doctor alive. If she's right, she undermines scum credibility.

If DGB is scum, why shade a town cw with a short shelf life? They could just kill it and no one is the wiser. If it's scum, why attack her teammates credibility which only shortens the lifespan?

You could argue wifom but attacking an outed doctor claim rarely comes from scum.
In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 515, T3 wrote:Tr on jessica for now, her points about cw I agree with. Titus fails to mention that there is no town motivation behind dgb still not believing cw so I think I'll keep my vote there.

I got my second shot yesterday and as a result of it my JIA is acting up again so I'm just stuck on the couch feeling like shit on the first day of sumer break :(
I literally just mentioned the town motivation. There's no way you're this dense.
In post 582, Titus wrote:I still feel like T3 is the best vote here. Nothing about these subs changes my mind.
That was just me being stupid.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

So they're finally here, performing for you,
If you know the words, you can join in too,
Put your hands together, if you want to clap,
As we take you through, this monkey rap!

HUURGH

Spoiler:
In post 276, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 269, Titus wrote:Who are your suspects then Jake?
Mainly DGB and Ranny. They haven't really done anything pro-town, like scumhunting. Granted, it's only Day 1, but still. DBG especially just wanted T3 out to 'validate information' and 'make sure a miller doesn't make it to endgame.'
In post 270, DrippingGoofball wrote:How did "the scum let that information slip" ???

DETAILS PLS
Well, it just kinda came out of nowhere and exploded onto the town's discourse. I think this is because some scum had TMI and they accidentally said it out loud.
I think this is because some scum had TMI and they accidentally said it out loud.
You reckon so? That's interesting since the first mention of traitors by anyone in this game... is by you.
In post 127, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 126, T3 wrote:Flipping me doesn't tell us the alignment of the cop.
I would find it very odd that the Mafia would have a Cop on their side, unless there is a traitor in the game.

If the cop does turn out to be Mafia-aligned, then that would point strongly to a vigilante in the game.

But all of this is IIOA, so I'll leave setup spec to someone else.
In post 278, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 276, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 269, Titus wrote:Who are your suspects then Jake?
Mainly DGB and Ranny. They haven't really done anything pro-town, like scumhunting. Granted, it's only Day 1, but still. DBG especially just wanted T3 out to 'validate information' and 'make sure a miller doesn't make it to endgame.'
In post 270, DrippingGoofball wrote:How did "the scum let that information slip" ???

DETAILS PLS
Well, it just kinda came out of nowhere and exploded onto the town's discourse. I think this is because some scum had TMI and they accidentally said it out loud.
And WHO is that scum?
In post 279, Jake The Wolfie wrote:For starters, you. You're actively trying to kill discourse of it because you either are scum or the traitor yourself.
So... scum had TMI and said the quiet part out loud, but DGB is also scum for trying to get people to shut up about traitors? After you, Jake, started the traitor discourse? Yeah that's gonna be a yikes from me dawg. (Sidenote - I'm not focusing particularly on the existence of a traitor here. This is about the framing of the discussion of the traitor, at this point.)
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 290, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 288, DrippingGoofball wrote:Well isn't that interesting that it was YOU who brought up the topic.

Now - who else talked about traitors soon after you did and was really convinced?

Name and quote please.
Rodan, .
T3, .
OK
  • Jake said the traitor discourse "came out of nowhere"
  • It turns out Jake himself started up the traitor discourse.
  • Jake proposed that the scum "
    accidentally said it out out
    " referring to a traitor.
  • It was, in fact, Jake himself who
    accidentally said it out loud
  • In post viewtopic.php?p=12821352#p12821352, Jake tries exaggerate my involvement by ignoring that...
    Rodan
    and
    T3
    had bought into the existence of a traitor, so a total of three players were gung ho on traitors before I came in with an eyeroll.
My question to everyone is,

Is Jake tunneling or is it a fake scum case?
Oh look, here's DGB going down exactly the line of questioning I'm going through as I read through this thread.

Does CW69420 or whatever ever get around to posting anything resembling scumhunting, or useful content, or... anything? Just asking.
In post 292, Rannygazoo wrote:I don't see any reason there can only be one miller.
NO. GOD NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stop it. Get some help.

Oh, we're wagoning cw720kickflip now. What a spectacular waste of a D1 elim (based on what they've posted, or rather not posted so far). Agree with #300 from T3 though, their poke at exc is horrible. Hard to tell if newbie horrible or scum horrible, but horrible regardless.

The whole of P13 is giving me a headache and I no longer have a fucking clue about this. I'm 99% sure DGB vs. Jake isn't TvT but I have no clue on which side of that I fall at this point. But #142-#145 could so easily be some weird-ass scum-coaching/theatre, especially with no default daytalk. I don't know at this point. Also since Jessica brought it up again around here: this is the 2nd game in a row I've been in where "millers don't live to endgame" was somehow a controversial opinion, what the fuck is this shit.
In post 324, Rannygazoo wrote:To add to ^, I'm townreading most of the active players, so by PoE, scum must be among the players that I don't notice as much.
This feels off. Like, "ope, doesn't look like anyone's getting QL'd here, lets maybe try the lurker lim angle" off.
In post 330, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 329, Jessica Rabbit wrote: So who do you think is scum? Who do you think I’m wrong on? Let’s start with that.
I don't have a well-formed opinion on VFP or egix and I find it weird that you do.

I think cw is scum, and then the other two are you and one of VFP or egix. Probably egix since VFP is voting for cw. There, that's my day 1 solve. The game's still young and things can change, but if it turns out I'm right, I will definitely remember.
Oh look, speaking of saying the quiet part out loud.
In post 349, cw357 wrote:
In post 330, Rannygazoo wrote:I think cw is scum
uh-oh
In post 350, cw357 wrote:ranny sus he push me bcuz inactive
iso time
Doubly heartbreaking, doc claim.
In post 432, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 415, cw357 wrote:
In post 395, Roden wrote:Also, we only have three days left and the wagons all feel like they're losing steam. Are we looking at pursuing a wagon against one of DGB, Ranny, Excallq,
or myself
? Or is there interest on someone else?
uhhhhhhh
It's because we're the only ones with votes atm. It seems like no one wants to draw attention and heavily push one of these potential wagons over another.
I feel like I could make a case against bugthey but y’all are probably tired of me after cw.

Do you want to hear it, though?
In post 439, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 435, Roden wrote:
In post 432, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 424, Roden wrote:
In post 415, cw357 wrote:
In post 395, Roden wrote:Also, we only have three days left and the wagons all feel like they're losing steam. Are we looking at pursuing a wagon against one of DGB, Ranny, Excallq,
or myself
? Or is there interest on someone else?
uhhhhhhh
It's because we're the only ones with votes atm. It seems like no one wants to draw attention and heavily push one of these potential wagons over another.
I feel like I could make a case against bugthey but y’all are probably tired of me after cw.

Do you want to hear it, though?
It can't hurt, so I don't see why not.
I’ll ISO dive later, but the short answer is they were hyperagressive to begin with and then dropped off once someone (DGB) picked up heat. This feels like a scum mindset— as long as the attention is on someone else, they can coast.
In post 438, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am digging cw's recent posting streak.
+1
In post 452, Rannygazoo wrote:Shut the up
VOTE: excallq

*checks rules to see if I’m allowed to say that*
Unclear
This is a weird pivot. From "I could case bugspray if y-y-you want me to, b-b-baka" to a halfhearted shade on a slot that... ended up replaced (seeing a theme here...) to jumping on excallq, a slot that was also so inactive as to be replaced. :shifty:

I'm seeing a lot of assumption there's a vig in this setup, presumably off Macho + claimed doc. Interesting that we only had one death N1.

Excallq is being real hamfisted about it but boy, they rattled Roden good though P18.
In post 444, excallq wrote:
In post 440, Roden wrote:
In post 436, excallq wrote:Answer me this: What's your current read of Ranny?
...Is this a serious question? I've put pressure on him twice now, and the only person I'm reading as scummier is DGB. I've been pretty open about not trusting Ranny. I'm not full scum reading since he does sound like an exasperated townie, and I could just be making awful reads.
In post 442, Roden wrote:If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
Rannygazoo wrote:That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
I genuinely do believe this
So super untrusting of Ranny right up to the point of actually voting for him (which you haven't done and I have) but now you're sure he's town and since I've pressured you you want to vote me instead.

Yeah I'm increasingly comfortable saying both of you are scum.
Not sure about both, but it's a good point.
In post 495, Rannygazoo wrote:I respect leaving if you’re not having a good time but I don’t respect the insults.

I suspect that may be a defense replace out, because that was a bit too much.
Ah, so this is how this slot ended up yeeted. Say it with me kids:
People get mad and replace out as town AND scum.
It's NAI.
In post 454, T3 wrote:VOTE: DGB
Cadtsting doubt on the ce claim for no reason.
In post 471, excallq wrote:
In post 469, Rannygazoo wrote:@excallq how about this: if I were out of the picture and my slot never existed, who would your biggest scumread be?
Are we assuming your disappearance means that your exchange with Roden didn't happen? If so probably CW. I am abundantly skeptical of his roleclaim, (though I would absolutely not push for a day 1 vote of him). Otherwise Roden.
Interesting that T3 disappears between that awful DGB vote and the end of the day. excallq does the exact same thing and not a peep.

Also, gonna skip forward a bit here, 'cause I am surprisingly enough reading the thread and agreeing with Titus:
T3 votes DGB for shading CW. Then, D2 comes around...
In post 603, T3 wrote:Not sure what to make of cw not dying.
It's more sfumato than chiaroscuro but it's there.
In post 511, geraintm wrote:Way too much drama to catch up with overnight.

Way too much speculating about the set-up too. Mods like spicing things up, if peoplencoukd break a scenario off one claim, this game would be way too easy. Just let day 2 come and then things will start to become clearer.

3 equal sized wagons at the moment, don't know which way to turn
Hedging your bets, huh.
In post 522, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 515, T3 wrote:Tr on jessica for now, her points about cw I agree with. Titus fails to mention that there is no town motivation behind dgb still not believing cw so I think I'll keep my vote there.

I got my second shot yesterday and as a result of it my JIA is acting up again so I'm just stuck on the couch feeling like shit on the first day of sumer break :(
I literally just mentioned the town motivation. There's no way you're this dense.
VFP and T3 are currently my strongest townreads. I believed T3’s claim because I think he’s probably town irrespective of it.

With cw, I believe the claim based on what he said about his role but probably wouldn’t be tr him otherwise.
In post 524, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I think Roden is also town. That kind of ISO rarely comes from scum, which of course makes me even more confident that exqall isn’t.
We were wondering why JR, right? Skipping forward again:
In post 612, Roden wrote:I just read Jessica's ISO and I'm even more confused tbh. She basically only interacted with like, five people max.
Titus and cw kinda, but she was more invested in what was going on with me, DGB, and Ranny.
Bolded emphasis mine. Sure about that, chief? Just forgot about her 2 strongest TRs?

And here's the Not_Mafia moment. The game is now entirely about Not_Mafia until he ceases to exist. Mercifully, this is apparently going to be swift.
In post 570, cw357 wrote:t3 if u want to vig jessica rabbit tonight ill do the town-doc
CW, why are you so certain T3 is a vig?
In post 619, Titus wrote:I don't want the day to devolve into pacts and stuff. I want scumhunting. Scum can easily hide behind pacts. If we do yeet cw, I want clear accountability.
A+ post.
In post 631, Egix96 wrote:
In post 627, geraintm wrote:not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
We probably shouldn't yeet KA. That's my nugget of wisdom for today.
Feel free to get more engaged with the game than this, champ.
In post 635, T3 wrote:
In post 631, Egix96 wrote:
In post 627, geraintm wrote:not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
We probably shouldn't yeet KA. That's my nugget of wisdom for today.
nice cop soft
nice pointing it out for no
good
reason

In post 645, Roden wrote:KA's analysis sounds like it was ripped straight from a "how to trick people into thinking you're town" guide. There's very little actual content in it and DGB liking it sounds even worse.

Also don't like that he thinks the Traitor thing is a waste of time but then wants to bring back the Miller policy elim shit. The Traitor thing only even came up because DGB went ful anti-town over a Miller claim, yet KA doesn't even comment on that at all.

And did anybody else see the Cop fishing?
Ooh, now this is misrep. Also, someone clearly didn't read the disclaimer.
In post 638, Rannygazoo wrote:Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.
In post 654, Rannygazoo wrote:I really don’t see what any of that has to do with a cop.
In post 668, Rannygazoo wrote:VOTE: ka
flip flop, your posting is plop

From brushing off first half of my catchup as nothing, to going against Roden's laughable cop fish claim, to a naked vote on me (I assume? Have the courtesy to use my name, please.) Your "case" on my predecessor was laughable and this is non-existent, so if it's a joke I hope the punchline is excellent.
In post 649, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hahaha

Actually I am really bad.
...Lim all Liars? I'm kidding, but unless you've gotten significantly worse in the last decade that ain't true and we both know it.

VOTE: T3 My pool right now would be T3, Ranny, Roden, geraint.
CW needs to pipe up before we go anywhere today though, I think.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

I think I missed something.

Why do we need Sir CW to comment?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 677, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think I missed something.

Because a claimed doc
a) survived
b) kept talking about a vig
c) hasn't said anything yet today
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:50 am

Ah, alright.

What do you think of their prolonged silenced?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:52 am

Post by KidAmn »

On brand, but still concerning. I'm minded to trust the claim until given reason otherwise. We're not there
yet
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 676, KidAmn wrote:My pool right now would be T3, Ranny, Roden, geraint.
CW needs to pipe up before we go anywhere today though, I think.
It’s obvious that I’d be first on the list if not for people think it’s OMGUS <3
In post 678, KidAmn wrote:
In post 677, Jake The Wolfie wrote:I think I missed something.

Because a claimed doc
a) survived
b) kept talking about a vig
c) hasn't said anything yet today
4) (and this is important) his announced doctor target was killed
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 676, KidAmn wrote:
flip flop, your posting is plop

From brushing off first half of my catchup as nothing, to going against Roden's laughable cop fish claim, to a naked vote on me (I assume? Have the courtesy to use my name, please.) Your "case" on my predecessor was laughable and this is non-existent, so if it's a joke I hope the punchline is excellent.
Bro. What is this even?

Your first spoiler wall was
a lot
of words to just say “bruh”.

Then it’s sinful for me to point out that Roden’s accusation of cop-fishing is weak, but it’s divine when you point it out?

Your second spoiler wall was better, not in terms of providing true and accurate content to town, but in terms of helping us get a read on you. I judge thee guilty.

And no offense, but I can’t even spell your name, KidAdmin.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Roden »

Interesting summary KA. Well mainly just condescending and desperate to appear funny and charismatic, but still interesting. I think you accidentally exposed yourself though.

-Why did you bring up the "Gotcha!" attempt from DGB and Excall even though it was already settled? In fact, why did you ignore the fact check that came afterward? Why put this random suspicion on Jake?

-Why misinterpret what I said about Jessica? She didn't interact with her TRs, and my post was in response to a question about people scum reading her anyway.

-If you think Jake vs DGB isn't town vs town then why aren't either in your scum pool? And why the hell is
Geraint
of all people in your scum pool instead if you barely even mentioned him?

-Geraint in general is an interesting choice for your scum pool. Your slot scum read him as well, but also backed off a few posts later and stopped pressuring him when other players began to do so. You're doing something similar, as you're scum reading him but giving zero reason why and putting zero pressure on him. Why is this?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Roden »

KA if you believe Geraint is scum, then I'm down to vote him.

VOTE: Geraint
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by T3 »

About the whole Dgb town motivation thing, I was recoverinfg from my covid shiot and was tired.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Umlaut »

cw357 was prodded.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:25 pm

In post 685, T3 wrote:About the whole Dgb town motivation thing, I was recoverinfg from my covid shiot and was tired.
Covid is quite literally shooting people with guns now.

We are (more) fucked.

/s
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 671, Rannygazoo wrote:So maybe DGB is right? We flip T3 to see if there’s a macho 2-shot cop?
I said that???
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:17 pm

In post 671, Rannygazoo wrote:So maybe DGB is right? We flip T3 to see if there’s a macho 2-shot cop?
This was wrt a miller claim.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Oh wait now I remembered he claimed informed miller. Never mind. I'm on crack.

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:25 pm

I thought the entire reason you wanted T3 to be guillotined was because they claimed to be a Psychic who divined that there was a Bed-ridden 2-shot police officer, and as we all know Psychics are not to be trusted.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:55 pm

No, I am just salty about recent game design meta.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Roden »

Taking your salt out on an unrelated player doesn't help anyone tbh. Also not really sure why the meta is to policy elim Millers. If anything that just sounds like it auto-ruins the game for any player who gets it. Why is the role even included if the apparent meta around it is inherently brainless and anti-fun?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:41 pm

In post 693, Roden wrote:Taking your salt out on an unrelated player doesn't help anyone tbh. Also not really sure why the meta is to policy elim Millers. If anything that just sounds like it auto-ruins the game for any player who gets it. Why is the role even included if the apparent meta around it is inherently brainless and anti-fun?
T3 could've lied about being a Miller, and is actually scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 694, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 693, Roden wrote:Taking your salt out on an unrelated player doesn't help anyone tbh. Also not really sure why the meta is to policy elim Millers. If anything that just sounds like it auto-ruins the game for any player who gets it. Why is the role even included if the apparent meta around it is inherently brainless and anti-fun?
I mean, yeah. I get that. I'm saying I don't get the point of including a role where the meta is to policy elim them just in case they're lying. Or why people would rather just auto elim a player than even bother trying to read them.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Roden »

I think I saw only one post where someone voted T3 based on his actual plays instead of his role.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:57 pm

In post 695, Roden wrote:
In post 694, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
I mean, yeah. I get that. I'm saying I don't get the point of including a role where the meta is to policy elim them just in case they're lying. Or why people would rather just auto elim a player than even bother trying to read them.
To be honest Not_Mafia was at least 80% a policy axe.

I think it's just DGB's personal venmetta to axe anyone who claims miller, to make sure they don't get to endgame.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Wait, am I misremembering or did Jessica Rabbit also have a Venmetta against Miller T3?

I'll have to go back and check.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Roden »

Jessica was against a policy elim too.

I don't really blame anyone for voting Not_Mafia tbh, but I'm pretty sure he knew he was on the way out anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”