She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 422, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 401, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 398, Jake The Wolfie wrote:How would a Doctor be helpful if T3 is town?
Cw can heal T3 and vig can shoot T3 to verify town alignment

Of course, T3 just dies if cw is lying or is roleblocked

There’s your daily does of IIOA
And why would we assume there is a vigilante?
This is just filled with holes.
I agree here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 472, excallq wrote:
In post 468, Jessica Rabbit wrote: How is it “borderline abusive”?
Fucking read your post back. It's rude as shit and your inability to understand "I think you are feigning being pro-town" as a read is absurd.
It’s okay, you’re okay, deep breaths, don’t escalate
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 438, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am digging cw's recent posting streak.
So am I, even if he doesn't like me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

Fucking read your post back. It's rude as shit and your inability to understand "I think you are feigning being pro-town" as a read is absurd.
I’m sorry for the “drugs” thing but yes I 100% think that’s an - I don’t want to risk being insulting again - so I’ll leave it at just patently absurd because you have given zero explanation for this thought process so why would you expect me to have any other reaction?

Why would I assume that this is a genuine townie thought on your part, when you have given no reasoning behind it?
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 475, Titus wrote:
In post 422, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 401, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 398, Jake The Wolfie wrote:How would a Doctor be helpful if T3 is town?
Cw can heal T3 and vig can shoot T3 to verify town alignment

Of course, T3 just dies if cw is lying or is roleblocked

There’s your daily does of IIOA
And why would we assume there is a vigilante?
This is just filled with holes.
I agree here.
I’m not assuming there is a vig. It’s just a possibility. Cw brought up the strategy when he claimed.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 471, excallq wrote:
In post 469, Rannygazoo wrote:@excallq how about this: if I were out of the picture and my slot never existed, who would your biggest scumread be?
Are we assuming your disappearance means that your exchange with Roden didn't happen? If so probably CW. I am abundantly skeptical of his roleclaim, (though I would absolutely not push for a day 1 vote of him). Otherwise Roden.
Why are you skeptical of his roleclaim? It’s seems a weird thing to fakeclaim. Why doesn’t he just claim straight up doc?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 473, Titus wrote:
In post 416, cw357 wrote:
In post 383, Titus wrote:Loyal is the correct modifier.
maybe we're both wolves

could titus be telling me that to in essence pocket me or whatever
like trying to work into the townclears

it would be a big-brain strategy but not necessarily too far-fetched

i wouldn't mind the idea of the vig targeting titus and ill doc so that kill doesnt go through
although if vig is fakeclaiming it could get screwed up
I really don't get why stating something based off years of experience has been all this AI. Feels like I'm being pocketed.

That would make it odd to pocket me unless I might be the decider and one of the wagons might be on scum.
cw how do you get pocket from this? :lol:
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 478, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
I’m sorry for the “drugs” thing but yes I 100% think that’s an - I don’t want to risk being insulting again - so I’ll leave it at just patently absurd because you have given zero explanation for this thought process so why would you expect me to have any other reaction?

Why would I assume that this is a genuine townie thought on your part, when you have given no reasoning behind it?
I would expect you not to be rude because we should all expect that.

As for the actual read it's an intuitive one not evidentiary. You came off to me as someone trying to project (by which I mean project outwardly, towards the rest of us, i.e. appear) an image of helpful pro-townness but it didn't ring true. Since that initial read you've come off somewhat differently but let's not get into that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 454, T3 wrote:VOTE: DGB
Cadtsting doubt on the ce claim for no reason.
VOTE: T3

There's no real scum motivation for shading an outed doctor claim, while honestly assessing his content. If DGB is believable that she might vote cw at some point, then it could keep a doctor alive. If she's right, she undermines scum credibility.

If DGB is scum, why shade a town cw with a short shelf life? They could just kill it and no one is the wiser. If it's scum, why attack her teammates credibility which only shortens the lifespan?

You could argue wifom but attacking an outed doctor claim rarely comes from scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 469, Rannygazoo wrote:@excallq how about this: if I were out of the picture and my slot never existed, who would your biggest scumread be?
Are we assuming your disappearance means that your exchange with Roden didn't happen? If so probably CW. I am abundantly skeptical of his roleclaim, (though I would absolutely not push for a day 1 vote of him). Otherwise Roden.
This makes me feel better about voting you. It’s prudent to keep in mind that the role claim may be false, but keeping a town loyal doctor as elim bait is definitely scum agenda.
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 480, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
Why are you skeptical of his roleclaim? It’s seems a weird thing to fakeclaim. Why doesn’t he just claim straight up doc?
Because it looks way less fishy when he doesn't die night one.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Ex, who are your biggest TRs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 483, Titus wrote:

There's no real scum motivation for shading an outed doctor claim, while honestly assessing his content. If DGB is believable that she might vote cw at some point, then it could keep a doctor alive. If she's right, she undermines scum credibility.

If DGB is scum, why shade a town cw with a short shelf life? They could just kill it and no one is the wiser. If it's scum, why attack her teammates credibility which only shortens the lifespan?

You could argue wifom but attacking an outed doctor claim rarely comes from scum.
Is “she” canon?

Someone else— I forget who right now— explained that a doctor is not a priority kill right now if there’s a macho cop in play.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 474, excallq wrote:
(*hit submit too early)

you can obviously disagree with it but that's not what you've done, you've repeatedly asserted that it's completely incomprehensible, culminating in you calling it "nutso", and now apparently drug induced.
I don’t see how calling your take “nutso” is abusive since you have not given a single reason for it and why instead of continuing to berate me for this take actually bother to try to explain why and how you think this?

You just keep doubling and tripling down on it which makes me think that this AtE is faked.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 485, excallq wrote:
The loyal part actually would make the claim more suspicious upon living, not less, if you buy into that wifom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I don’t follow this. A loyal doctor is strictly better than a doctor.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 487, Rannygazoo wrote:

Is “she” canon?

Someone else— I forget who right now— explained that a doctor is not a priority kill right now if there’s a macho cop in play.
No one's claimed macho cop. That's a very specific claim and one I don't expect to be played around.

She is an older pronoun DGB used to use and I don't think they object to it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 484, Rannygazoo wrote:
This makes me feel better about voting you. It’s prudent to keep in mind that the role claim may be false, but keeping a town loyal doctor as elim bait is definitely scum agenda.
And this makes me feel better about voting you, though admittedly a little less comfortable with the questioning of CW's roleclaim. You strongly suspect I'm about to be eliminated and wouldn't mind suspicion being directed at CW, never mind it's Roden who is my clear #2 SR
excallq
excallq
Townie
excallq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by excallq »

In post 488, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 474, excallq wrote:
(*hit submit too early)

you can obviously disagree with it but that's not what you've done, you've repeatedly asserted that it's completely incomprehensible, culminating in you calling it "nutso", and now apparently drug induced.
I don’t see how calling your take “nutso” is abusive since you have not given a single reason for it and why instead of continuing to berate me for this take actually bother to try to explain why and how you think this?

You just keep doubling and tripling down on it which makes me think that this AtE is faked.
Fuck you. Fake this.

@umlaut I resign my role in this game.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Well, only scum and/or T3 (and the cop, if it exists) knows if the claim is true. If I were scum and I knew that I could kill a cop once I found it and nothing could stop me, I would hunt for it.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I respect leaving if you’re not having a good time but I don’t respect the insults.

I suspect that may be a defense replace out, because that was a bit too much.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 482, excallq wrote:
In post 478, Jessica Rabbit wrote:

I would expect you not to be rude because we should all expect that.

As for the actual read it's an intuitive one not evidentiary. You came off to me as someone trying to project (by which I mean project outwardly, towards the rest of us, i.e. appear) an image of helpful pro-townness but it didn't ring true. Since that initial read you've come off somewhat differently but let's not get into that.
Calling a read or a take “nutso” isn’t an insult but if it truly offended you, I’m sorry. Okay, so why didn’t it “ring true”? It’s still a really bizarre take but what’s even more bizarre to me is why you would expect me to agree with it or to understand it? Because it doesn’t and still doesn’t make any sense to me and it probably never will, since if you are actually town with this take, there’s no reason for you to expect to have interpreted it differently. I honestly don’t know why you or anyone would?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

I think he’s probably wrong on dgb and disagree with this vote but I don’t see why it’s scummy?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

Well his accusing Titus of pocketing him made absolutely no sense.

UNVOTE:
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Why unvote? Is the slot town now?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”