KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Oh hey, I can finally ego.

About to start my work day so uh, don’t expect much for a lil bit. Got some catching up to do.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 625, KidAmn wrote:Oh hey, I can finally ego.

About to start my work day so uh, don’t expect much for a lil bit. Got some catching up to do.
who were yuo?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:49 pm

Post by geraintm »

not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 626, geraintm wrote:
In post 625, KidAmn wrote:Oh hey, I can finally ego.

who were yuo?
worked it out - bugspray
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:08 am

Post by T3 »

The loyal modifier makes no sense for town without a vig. So I assumed if cw is town then scum just have a roleblocker.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 606, Roden wrote:And why was Excall making those weird plays if he was Town the whole time?
People do questionable stuff as town all the time. Usually it's best to just accept that it happened and move on.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 627, geraintm wrote:not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
We probably shouldn't yeet KA. That's my nugget of wisdom for today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 624, VFP wrote:
In post 622, Rannygazoo wrote:Not if he’s mafia loyal doctor.
Then there's no need to claim loyal.
As loyal suggests a vig, I would expect cw scum to try and get.a.scum buddy shot to clear them as scum.
That strategy carries too much risk if cw flips before his target.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 631, Egix96 wrote:
In post 627, geraintm wrote:not much to say until everyone of interest says what happened....
I don't think anyone is suggesting to yeet KA.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Who is of interest?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 631, Egix96 wrote:
nice cop soft
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 630, Egix96 wrote:
In post 606, Roden wrote:And why was Excall making those weird plays if he was Town the whole time?
People do questionable stuff as town all the time. Usually it's best to just accept that it happened and move on.
Partially. Scum can exacerbate odd behavior. I should check that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

Alrighty then, here we go some of you will know this one, it's time for the wall post catch up of doom (I'll probably split it into 2 pieces and it's not going to be half as impressive as some of my previous work, but hey ho.

For those of you who haven't, my usual disclaimer is that my views can, and likely will, change as I read though. Shit's organic, like fertiliser.
Spoiler:
In post 5, geraintm wrote:hello all, think half of us have just come from my last game.

not going to straight up claim vanilla townie in my first post this time.......
In post 7, bugspray wrote:VOTE: gerain
In post 8, bugspray wrote:sorry about catching scum after 3 posts
Inclined to agree with myself here. I mean, I usually am, but I really am here.
In post 9, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 4, VFP wrote:Everyone below me is town.
VOTE: DGB
I can be below you if you want :3
In post 20, T3 wrote:By the way, I think I should claim here. I'm an Informed Miller.
In post 30, T3 wrote:I was informed there is a macho 2-shot cop.
Good to know. Did we already have the discussion on Millers not living to LimLo? Because that's sure as hell my policy on these things.
In post 24, excallq wrote:I am posting because it will look suspicious if I don't.

I mean hello everyone.
In post 37, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 28, Roden wrote:
In post 20, T3 wrote:By the way, I think I should claim here. I'm an Informed Miller.
This is only my second game, so I had to look up what this is. Interesting role tbh. I guess the only way to verify this would be if a Gunsmith checked you?

Also, I'm assuming you need to save this information for later. Otherwise you'd just tell us.

UNVOTE: T3

VOTE: Rannygazoo since he voted for an (alleged) Informed Miller.
Bold of you to assume I read RVS

VOTE: excallq
Uh. Huh.
In post 66, Roden wrote:Anyone else have opinions on Ranny's posts? I don't really feel good about them. Claiming not to read RVS posts but then noticing me vote him feels off.
In post 67, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if you think about it for a moment, I think you’ll agree that it makes sense to pay more attention to the stuff that’s posted after my first post.
In post 68, Roden wrote:That's true for any alignment lol. It's the fact that you said you weren't paying attention even though you clearly were is what feels off to me.
In post 69, T3 wrote:I lowkey don't like ramy or rodens shading of each other.
This is "a mood, tbh" as the kids say
In post 85, cw357 wrote:hi; I just got here (have been travelling)

post 24 makes excallq look very suspicious

ill do RQS in a few hours when i have computer accessability
Of all the things in the 80 posts prior this is a weird thing to make sure you comment on while also saying you're too busy to even start shitposting yet

DGB's relatively quiet early. Not oddly so. Fits what I remember of them as town. We're in concordance w/r/t T3, which is NAI since Miller lims are easy townpoints.
In post 112, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 110, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 92, Rannygazoo wrote:Setup analysis time

@DGB you’re pretty old. Does ‘miller who was informed that there’s a macho 2-shot cop’ make sense from a balance perspective?
Lately, mods like to distribute roles to screw the town so setup speculation cannot be trusted. Nor is any kind of claim.
I don't think this answered their question.
DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: T3

Having said that, we should torch that slot and never look back. Let's not deal with this rubbish.
What's wrong with Terminator 3?
The goof-to-content ration in this slot is way too high right now. Like, Snoop Dogg in Jamaica eating nonna's special brownies too high. Is me saying that hypocritical? Yes. Is that going to stop me? No.
Anyway they finally put up something that is actually playing the game (albeit highly disagree with it) shortly after so w/e.
In post 117, T3 wrote:
In post 114, DrippingGoofball wrote:T3 claimed, we need a flip to verify the information.
That's antitown.

I don't think dgb doing this is ai but I can't say why.
In post 120, Titus wrote:Ugh I hate we're still in RVS.

Vote me if you have to.
I'm like 99% sure this game wasn't in RVS when this post was made and I don't like it. (the post).

There's a whole clusterfuck of shit here (End of P5, P6) about DGB's "lim all millers" stance and I'm not here for it. Millers don't endgame, full stop. DGB wittering on about mod-fuckery is a little
ehhhh
though.
In post 127, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 126, T3 wrote:Flipping me doesn't tell us the alignment of the cop.
I would find it very odd that the Mafia would have a Cop on their side, unless there is a traitor in the game.

If the cop does turn out to be Mafia-aligned, then that would point strongly to a vigilante in the game.

But all of this is IIOA, so I'll leave setup spec to someone else.
In post 143, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 142, Roden wrote:
In post 141, Jake The Wolfie wrote:all of this is pointless dribble, but more importantly you haven't justified why we should execute T3. Your attempt at justification is akin to "Well we should kill them to make sure they aren't lying.", as if that is a good strategy.
This is more or less my issue with it. Thing is, idk if DGB actually is scum here because it just seems too blatant and risky. Like, what does scum get out of doing this? I just don't understand the logic here.
I think this was a failed attempt to get a free exe on a townie.
In post 145, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 144, Roden wrote:Possibly yeah. But it's just wild to think somebody's scum gameplan would be "Vote this person out because I said so." And then execute the plan in the scummiest way possible. Like, I don't see how they could possibly think the rest of us would just listen to them and do as they say. Granted, I don't see it as a town mindset either. Maybe I'm just overthinking it and DGB really did just make a blatantly scummy play and hoped for the best.
I could totally see DGB here being a traitor role and hoping that the Mafia pick up on it.
I could totally see DGB here being a traitor role and hoping that the Mafia pick up on it.
I'll leave setup spec to someone else.
I already used a bruh image once this post so I'll refrain. Just imagine another, even better bruh moment.jpg here. I like neither of these two slots so far.
In post 149, T3 wrote:
In post 145, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 144, Roden wrote:Possibly yeah. But it's just wild to think somebody's scum gameplan would be "Vote this person out because I said so." And then execute the plan in the scummiest way possible. Like, I don't see how they could possibly think the rest of us would just listen to them and do as they say. Granted, I don't see it as a town mindset either. Maybe I'm just overthinking it and DGB really did just make a blatantly scummy play and hoped for the best.
I think in every single normal I've completed except the Datisi doctor one had traitors, so that would make sense.
Aw man, and I already used the what monkey.jpg too. Say it with me kids:
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
. Am I inclined to believe T3's claim, yes. Is this still shit-ass awful logic? Also yes.

End of page 8, nascent wagon on excallq appears. Prior me and geraint of Rivia are right: yeeting people who are gonna be replaced is stupid and anti-town as shit. Then again, seeing who replaced into that slot... not much of value was lost.

Roden's posting on P9 re: still trying to push "DGB as traitor" and then creating associatives that are backwards at best is real off for me. Only redeeming feature is that presumably scum!Rodan is smart enough to understand they're not going to get chain MLs if the first link in the chain fails, and wouldn't actually go through with yeeting DGB if they're the
droids
traitor they're looking for. Christ, now you've even got me talking about traitors. Stop traitor speccing, just hunt scum FFS. End of P9 Roden going REAL hard on this traitor bullshit. Real solid scumvibes. Gonna be awkward if I get to page 18 and they out themselves as a cop or something.
In post 252, Roden wrote:I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh. I pushed on something that pinged me and felt better on keeping it up when I got pushed back on it.

I don't think the Traitor thing is guaranteed, and I don't want to tunnel on it. It's why I keep asking for what others think. What about it is bleh to you?
Then why the flying dutchman have you been pushing on DGB and going on about them being a traitor for the last 4 pag (Editor's Note: KidAmn had a minor aneurism. He'll be back shortly after these messages.)
In post 265, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Roden wrote:
In post 246, Titus wrote:
In post 242, Roden wrote:
In post 241, Titus wrote:VOTE: Roden

Who do you think is the best vote to shake things up?
If the question is for me, I've already laid down my vote. DGB, if not a Traitor, is still coming off very anti-town, and they're not doing anything to change that. And I wasn't the one to suggest it in the first place either, since their actions were confusing me until the possibility of them being a Traitor came up.
I didn't ask vote to eliminate. I asked for your vote if you were causing drama for drama's sake to get reads.

This traitor thing is bleh.
I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh. I pushed on something that pinged me and felt better on keeping it up when I got pushed back on it.

I don't think the Traitor thing is guaranteed, and I don't want to tunnel on it. It's why I keep asking for what others think. What about it is bleh to you?
You don't want to tunnel on it but you keep bringing focus on it. Here's a way to not tunnel on it, stop talking about it. Traitor comments waste time unless one flips.
THANK YOU

I'll come back for the rest when my brain doesn't feel like someone ran sauerkraut through through a nebuliser directly into my meninges
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm really liking KidAmn.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:31 am

In post 638, Rannygazoo wrote:Well, that was a whole lot of nothing.
Hush, you sauerkraut nebulizer.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 639, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm really liking KidAmn.
Why do you like them?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:26 am

Post by T3 »

Same.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:57 am

In post 640, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 641, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Why do you like them?
Everything he wrote is exactly what I thought in real time.

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Why do you like them?
Everything he wrote is exactly what I thought in real time.[/quote]

Do you think that makes them more likely to be town?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Roden »

KA's analysis sounds like it was ripped straight from a "how to trick people into thinking you're town" guide. There's very little actual content in it and DGB liking it sounds even worse.

Also don't like that he thinks the Traitor thing is a waste of time but then wants to bring back the Miller policy elim shit. The Traitor thing only even came up because DGB went ful anti-town over a Miller claim, yet KA doesn't even comment on that at all.

And did anybody else see the Cop fishing?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Roden »

In post 643, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Why do you like them?
DGB, the reason I don't believe this is that if you really are Town, you'd have to be as bad at the game as I am and I just sincerely doubt that.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:07 am

Post by VFP »

KA was Bugs.
I didn't scum read Bugs.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:08 am

In post 644, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Why do you like them?
Do you think that makes them more likely to be town?[/quote]

Yes, because I know I am town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:08 am

In post 646, Roden wrote:
In post 643, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Why do you like them?
DGB, the reason I don't believe this is that if you really are Town, you'd have to be as bad at the game as I am and I just sincerely doubt that.

Hahaha

Actually I am really bad. :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”