geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:01 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1499, Dwlee99 wrote:I thought your response was a joke.
yeah, i feel like that is most people's opinions of most of my posts....
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1478, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1448, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you need reasons, town!max isn't a tunneler, she actually interacts. She posts more. She doesn't call people misguided town.

Scum!max does call people misguided town and her reaction is to buddy in response to pressure (see dwlee). She comments on the night kills. She posts reads lists with little to no reasoning attached. She lurks more.

Scum!max means town!mathblade and last scum is probably salsabil. The last 2 scum having English as a second language explains why Manatee and I were both not killed. That and my solve at end of day 1 pointed to 2 town.
I'm tunneling because I don't have many SRs besides omo. I didn't call anyone in my last towngame misguided town because the push on me there was valid: I was lurking. And in what way did I post more in Screaming? Read that game again, I was silent for most of D1.
Personally I think the misguided townie phrase is one you've adopted when TMIing town that are pushing you. The posts you make in Screaming are more full of content. You interact with many slots, and show thought processes that indicate you're trying to solve the game. Here, you have a few insignificant interactions outside of those that push omo, and those that do push omo are not doing it in the same way that you posted in your towngame.
In post 1479, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also with Manatee as townlean on a gut read it is evident she isn't reading, and the placement of Salsabil I'd say is questionable at best. Also, I dont ping them as anything??? That seems odd to me. They also have geraintm low on their list which is convenient considering the geraintm-salsabil dynamic and the plausible association with Salsabil
How is it evident I'm not reading? It's literally a vibe read.
Manatee is conftown so if you'd read you would have seen that.
In post 1480, MaxTheFox wrote:Responses in bold.
In post 1454, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1450, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1448, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you need reasons, town!max isn't a tunneler, she actually interacts. She posts more. She doesn't call people misguided town.

Scum!max does call people misguided town and her reaction is to buddy in response to pressure (see dwlee). She comments on the night kills. She posts reads lists with little to no reasoning attached. She lurks more.

Scum!max means town!mathblade and last scum is probably salsabil. The last 2 scum having English as a second language explains why Manatee and I were both not killed. That and my solve at end of day 1 pointed to 2 town.
I promise to take a look at that game but how exactly is max tunneling this game?
I am shit with scumreads but I am pretty good with town ones and Max is a townread.
Like call it a vibe but I really think she’s town.
I wish I could explain it but I don’t think she is scum.
Spoiler: quotes related to omo
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In post 186, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
The burden of proof is on you, you accused me first.
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
In post 194, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.
In post 249, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
Salsabil - good tone and trying to solve the game early = town in my eyes.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Manatee - gut read. Trust me on this.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

Everyone else, expect another list later in day 1 when there is more content.

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,
DGB (Looker) - another gut read. I'll let DGB post before voting them though.

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
In post 439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 252, oʍo wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Quote the posts you think are best indicative of me being scummy.
Still waiting for you to explain this:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

And this:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
It should be obvious:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:

And just a normal response:
In post 285, oʍo wrote:Getting kinda annoyed at the discreds coming at my slot because I crack jokes/play to unsettle occasionally just bc its unorthodox.
Cracking jokes =/= randomly accusing people. It just looked like scum trying to throw shade at someone early.
In post 456, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 315, Saudade wrote:to be fair there hasn't been a single obvtown in this game so far and that's a bit worrying
Salsabil to me is, if not quite obvtown, pretty damn close.
In post 466, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 464, oʍo wrote:You can't find anyone to have a confident scumread on because you are TMIing i believe and cannot find anything that looks scummy to you becauwe townies are towning and you dont wanna push your scumbuds.
I said I found your random pushing scummy. IMO that's not the way to move the game forward-- it creates false reads on people. The game can move forward naturally, look at other games, in many others of a comparable size RVSS ended earlier because a lead presented itself-- often someone saying something scummy, not because of a false accusation. The game's moving, but if you are town then it's moving in the wrong direction because you are scumread by many. Who are my scumbuds according to you?
In post 464, oʍo wrote: If this isn't the case it would help if you could outline how you reached some of the conclusions you're tossing out.
I don't feel like "playing to unsettle" is a good play during RVS and in any case it came off as an attempt to miss-lim someone early or start a wagon rather than a genuine town play. That's my main conclusion: your play looked outrageously scum-motivated to me and most of the rest of the day so far was spent defending it.
In post 680, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 503, Titus wrote:
In post 276, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
Is this "caught for the wrong reasons?"

That's the question.
Like DGB as town. Mindmeld.
DGB needs to post more.
In post 715, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 693, Roden wrote:
In post 669, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?
Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

VOTE: Marcistar
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Wait he got replaced? I didn't catch up yet. Welcome Math!
I can agree with this.
I am cautious but I'm town. Getting wagoned is not in my best interest as any alignment.

Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.

Also when I SRed her D1 she asked me to explain it and I never really did and she just dropped it.
You never pushed me again after that.
I also found these gems:
In post 678, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 457, MaxTheFox wrote:BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
So you will meta N_M but not Dwlee? Why is that?
I feel activity is a weaker meta tell than playstyle usually. It's still a point against Dwlee tho.
So arbitrarily she will meta one player but rely on others for Dwlee. Her response is that Dwlee's activity is a point against him, which reads as a scumlean but I think should indicate a townlean considering he was more talkative as scum and is now less talkative. Weird choice of words, but it's ESL so maybe it's nothing.
Yeah I admit I worded it poorly.
In post 1262, MaxTheFox wrote:I stand by my meta-read on Dwlee (town, he was more talkative as scum IIRC) and my general SR on omo.

VOTE: omo
Now she's saying after the scumflip, first thing in the morning, she stands by her meta-townread on dwlee, but is still tunneled on omo.
What's wrong tiwh tunneling the person you think is blatant scum?
I feel like
In post 1266, MaxTheFox wrote:Dwlee is just wrong town I suppose. This is town Dwlee.

@Mod can we get a VC?
This is just a lazy faked read on dwlee and a lazy scum looking for the VC to find where to vote
I wanted a VC because I wanted to see how close people are to hammer.
In post 1439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1308, Dwlee99 wrote:Max can you explain more why you really think I'm town this game?
Gut + meta. You had a different tone in Screaming.
Now it's tone, not activity, by the way.
Por que no los dos?
In post 1440, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1321, Titus wrote:On VC1-3 I like Dwelee as scum. Mari and Ssbm as town.

Based on VC 1-3, I find no scum on the Dwlee wagon on count 4.

1-5 Maricstar omo dynamic is interesting. Marci might be a wagon to save owo.

Math or Omo likely scum. Leaning owo.
But yeah. I'm not binning Dwlee as town for this reason.
she seems like she's been pretty confident in dwlee as town all game until a wagon started up on him, pretty interesting.
Not that confident, if I was confident I'd have townbinned him...

There's also several stabs at rolefishing in her relatively short ISO which you'll want to read anyway to get an idea of the other, non-omo interactions she has had.
Show them to us.
You never pushed me again after that.:
That's why it's scummy that you let it go. You only cared to interact with me when I was scumreading you, and when I stopped scumreading you, you stopped caring, even though I never answered your question. If you really thought my push on you was in bad faith, you would still want to follow up with me about it, but you just drop it and go back to tunneling omo.
What's wrong tiwh tunneling the person you think is blatant scum?:
You demonstrated in your towngame that you're not a tunneler as town. Additionally, there is no hard rule that says "tunneling always come from scum", but when tunneling comes from town, it is often easy to see. You look like tunneled scum.
Not that confident, if I was confident I'd have townbinned him...:
Although you didn't place him in the bin in your reads lists, you treat him like he is in your townbin by saying he is a "misguided townie." You imply that despite negative actions that could be seen as scummy that you are sure he is town. To me, this is more indicative of a solid townread than a meta-based townlean.
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

I can agree with this.
I am cautious but I'm town. Getting wagoned is not in my best interest as any alignment

Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.
Possible PR Soft
In post 732, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 727, Dwlee99 wrote:Just... No lim? Huh?
But if we NL day 1 then we wouldn't have much info day 2 aside from the NK flip (who will be a townie) and any investigatives that decide to come out. And barring a good vig shot, we have no chance to kill mafia until day 2 in that case.
Rolefishing.
In post 1264, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1210, Dwlee99 wrote:Can max just claim next post btw
I'm a VT. If you kill me, get omo next.
Into claimed VT
In post 1445, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1422, oʍo wrote:I mean whatever I don't care, they're not good enough as scum to maintain it to endgame so I'm not too pressed about yall not figuring it out and TBH it'll help us in the longterm if they don't get turbo'd because it'll catch their other scumbud easily.
You seem to be assuming I am scum and going from there.
oʍo wrote:it would be a shame if an even night investigative caught them tonight though.
Is this a crumb or what?
Rolefishing. Thought I saw more yesterday but a speedread only reveals this. Maybe they were in Salsabil/Looker/DGB's ISOs.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:20 am

Post by oʍo »

Oh yeah i forgot to mention it but @kyouko i didnt ignore the crumb i just didnt notice it..me saying i dont care post claim isnt me saying i saw it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1492, geraintm wrote:looking at mathblades votes from yesterday

early vote for owo
then maxthefox
then back to owo
then no vote
then owo again
then marcistar
then DGB at the end of the day

OWO

1st max
then marcistar
then roden (known town)
then manatee (town)
back to marcistar
then no vote
then the DGB hammer

so...OWO has the more known votes on townies during the day

but boh look hyper all day.
So you're telling me that omo spent all day voting town and disgruntledly hammered DGB. Cmon man.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:27 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1502, oʍo wrote:Oh yeah i forgot to mention it but @kyouko i didnt ignore the crumb i just didnt notice it..me saying i dont care post claim isnt me saying i saw it.
I just assumed you noticed it because of how obvious it was. I assumed everyone saw it unless I had a reason to think they would have missed it, considering it was in b2b posts. They were addressed at me so I suppose I would have an easier time noticing them though.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1382, Titus wrote:In fact,

VOTE: owo

Feel more confident here than Dwlee atm.
@T3
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 am

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 1501, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1478, MaxTheFox wrote:

I'm tunneling because I don't have many SRs besides omo. I didn't call anyone in my last towngame misguided town because the push on me there was valid: I was lurking. And in what way did I post more in Screaming? Read that game again, I was silent for most of D1.
Personally I think the misguided townie phrase is one you've adopted when TMIing town that are pushing you.
No it's a personal catchphrase/verbal tic of mine, I used it before I started playing forum mafia (I come from TOS/chat mafia).
The posts you make in Screaming are more full of content.
Yes but there were fewer posts because I didn't have much time.
You interact with many slots, and show thought processes that indicate you're trying to solve the game.
Well even here I respond to many people even if they aren't talking to me, just right now I'm busy defending myself which is more important.
Here, you have a few insignificant interactions outside of those that push omo, and those that do push omo are not doing it in the same way that you posted in your towngame.
Omo is off-the-charts scummy for me.
In post 1479, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1452, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also with Manatee as townlean on a gut read it is evident she isn't reading, and the placement of Salsabil I'd say is questionable at best. Also, I dont ping them as anything??? That seems odd to me. They also have geraintm low on their list which is convenient considering the geraintm-salsabil dynamic and the plausible association with Salsabil
How is it evident I'm not reading? It's literally a vibe read.
Manatee is conftown so if you'd read you would have seen that.
I missed that specifically, as explained.
In post 1480, MaxTheFox wrote:Responses in bold.
In post 1454, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1450, MathBlade wrote:

I promise to take a look at that game but how exactly is max tunneling this game?
I am shit with scumreads but I am pretty good with town ones and Max is a townread.
Like call it a vibe but I really think she’s town.
I wish I could explain it but I don’t think she is scum.
Spoiler: quotes related to omo

In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In post 186, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way isn't it?
The burden of proof is on you, you accused me first.
In post 194, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.

TOWN LEAN

NULL

SCUM LEAN

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
In post 439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 252, oʍo wrote:

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.

TOWN LEAN

NULL

SCUM LEAN

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Quote the posts you think are best indicative of me being scummy.
Still waiting for you to explain this:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

And this:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
It should be obvious:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:

And just a normal response:
In post 285, oʍo wrote:Getting kinda annoyed at the discreds coming at my slot because I crack jokes/play to unsettle occasionally just bc its unorthodox.
Cracking jokes =/= randomly accusing people. It just looked like scum trying to throw shade at someone early.
In post 456, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 315, Saudade wrote:to be fair there hasn't been a single obvtown in this game so far and that's a bit worrying
Salsabil to me is, if not quite obvtown, pretty damn close.
In post 466, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 464, oʍo wrote:You can't find anyone to have a confident scumread on because you are TMIing i believe and cannot find anything that looks scummy to you becauwe townies are towning and you dont wanna push your scumbuds.
I said I found your random pushing scummy. IMO that's not the way to move the game forward-- it creates false reads on people. The game can move forward naturally, look at other games, in many others of a comparable size RVSS ended earlier because a lead presented itself-- often someone saying something scummy, not because of a false accusation. The game's moving, but if you are town then it's moving in the wrong direction because you are scumread by many. Who are my scumbuds according to you?
In post 464, oʍo wrote: If this isn't the case it would help if you could outline how you reached some of the conclusions you're tossing out.
I don't feel like "playing to unsettle" is a good play during RVS and in any case it came off as an attempt to miss-lim someone early or start a wagon rather than a genuine town play. That's my main conclusion: your play looked outrageously scum-motivated to me and most of the rest of the day so far was spent defending it.
In post 680, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 503, Titus wrote:
In post 276, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
Is this "caught for the wrong reasons?"

That's the question.
Like DGB as town. Mindmeld.
DGB needs to post more.

MaxTheFox wrote:
MaxTheFox wrote:

I can agree with this.
I am cautious but I'm town. Getting wagoned is not in my best interest as any alignment.

Also when I SRed her D1 she asked me to explain it and I never really did and she just dropped it.
You never pushed me again after that.
I also found these gems:
In post 678, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 457, MaxTheFox wrote:BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
So you will meta N_M but not Dwlee? Why is that?
I feel activity is a weaker meta tell than playstyle usually. It's still a point against Dwlee tho.
So arbitrarily she will meta one player but rely on others for Dwlee. Her response is that Dwlee's activity is a point against him, which reads as a scumlean but I think should indicate a townlean considering he was more talkative as scum and is now less talkative. Weird choice of words, but it's ESL so maybe it's nothing.
Yeah I admit I worded it poorly.
In post 1262, MaxTheFox wrote:I stand by my meta-read on Dwlee (town, he was more talkative as scum IIRC) and my general SR on omo.

VOTE: omo
Now she's saying after the scumflip, first thing in the morning, she stands by her meta-townread on dwlee, but is still tunneled on omo.
What's wrong tiwh tunneling the person you think is blatant scum?
I feel like
In post 1266, MaxTheFox wrote:Dwlee is just wrong town I suppose. This is town Dwlee.

@Mod can we get a VC?
This is just a lazy faked read on dwlee and a lazy scum looking for the VC to find where to vote
I wanted a VC because I wanted to see how close people are to hammer.
In post 1439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1308, Dwlee99 wrote:Max can you explain more why you really think I'm town this game?
Gut + meta. You had a different tone in Screaming.
Now it's tone, not activity, by the way.
Por que no los dos?
In post 1440, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1321, Titus wrote:On VC1-3 I like Dwelee as scum. Mari and Ssbm as town.

Based on VC 1-3, I find no scum on the Dwlee wagon on count 4.

1-5 Maricstar omo dynamic is interesting. Marci might be a wagon to save owo.

Math or Omo likely scum. Leaning owo.
But yeah. I'm not binning Dwlee as town for this reason.
she seems like she's been pretty confident in dwlee as town all game until a wagon started up on him, pretty interesting.
Not that confident, if I was confident I'd have townbinned him...

There's also several stabs at rolefishing in her relatively short ISO which you'll want to read anyway to get an idea of the other, non-omo interactions she has had.
Show them to us.
You never pushed me again after that.:
That's why it's scummy that you let it go. You only cared to interact with me when I was scumreading you, and when I stopped scumreading you, you stopped caring, even though I never answered your question. If you really thought my push on you was in bad faith, you would still want to follow up with me about it, but you just drop it and go back to tunneling omo.
I thought that you were either just a wrong townie who made a bad push, or a mafioso who tried to shade and couldn't answer my question. I decided to not risk it. Anyways, if you are town, why didn't you answer my question then?

What's wrong tiwh tunneling the person you think is blatant scum?:
You demonstrated in your towngame that you're not a tunneler as town. Additionally, there is no hard rule that says "tunneling always come from scum", but when tunneling comes from town, it is often easy to see. You look like tunneled scum.
I wasn't tunneling then because, IIRC, I had several equal scumreads. And explain the difference between scum and town tunneling.

Not that confident, if I was confident I'd have townbinned him...:
Although you didn't place him in the bin in your reads lists, you treat him like he is in your townbin by saying he is a "misguided townie." You imply that despite negative actions that could be seen as scummy that you are sure he is town. To me, this is more indicative of a solid townread than a meta-based townlean.
The "likely" is implied in all accusations of misguided townishness. Of course they could be scum, saying otherwise every time I say someone is one is TMI.

MaxTheFox wrote:
MaxTheFox wrote:

I can agree with this.
I am cautious but I'm town. Getting wagoned is not in my best interest as any alignment

Possible PR Soft
Well I didn't intend this, and I'm not a PR anyways.
In post 732, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 727, Dwlee99 wrote:Just... No lim? Huh?
But if we NL day 1 then we wouldn't have much info day 2 aside from the NK flip (who will be a townie) and any investigatives that decide to come out. And barring a good vig shot, we have no chance to kill mafia until day 2 in that case.
Rolefishing.
If I didn't put the bit about investigatives it wouldn't be a correct statement.
In post 1264, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1210, Dwlee99 wrote:Can max just claim next post btw
I'm a VT. If you kill me, get omo next.
Into claimed VT
Because I am VT.
In post 1445, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1422, oʍo wrote:I mean whatever I don't care, they're not good enough as scum to maintain it to endgame so I'm not too pressed about yall not figuring it out and TBH it'll help us in the longterm if they don't get turbo'd because it'll catch their other scumbud easily.
You seem to be assuming I am scum and going from there.
oʍo wrote:it would be a shame if an even night investigative caught them tonight though.
Is this a crumb or what?
Rolefishing. Thought I saw more yesterday but a speedread only reveals this. Maybe they were in Salsabil/Looker/DGB's ISOs.
Well in this case they have a target on their back with that "crumb" anyways so i don't see why this is scummy.
Slightly busy and a new player.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:23 am

Post by T3 »

:oops: , fixing VC.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Woke up late and there’s a lot of posts. Will have to catch up during lunch and today is civ day.

If someone has questions for me please do something like “@MathBlade” in bold or something or I am scared I might miss it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:42 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • MaxTheFox (6): omo, Dwlee99, ManateeDude, Salsabil Faria, ssbm_Kyouko, marcistar
    omo (2): MaxTheFox, Titus
    Salsabil Faria (1): MathBlade
Day 2 will end in (expired on 2021-08-02 11:22:01).
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 1356, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Owo
I think I like my vote here based on day play and will help me figure out if we are in scum Owo land or if we are in town Owo land which then has drastic consequences for the game as a whole imho
In post 1382, Titus wrote:In fact,

VOTE: owo

Feel more confident here than Dwlee atm.
In post 1399, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1366, marcistar wrote:
In post 1294, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1292, ManateeDude wrote:I said im lurking. salsa what r ur thoughts on max rn? you lay down a vote but im curious how serious it was
Said already, I think her lurking in this game is scum indicative, the vote on her is moderately serious. Like
Math
, I also think now we have at least one deepwolf (considering both
Dwlee
and
OMO
are town).
u said u think im town, so who does that leave as the deepwolf?
"considering both dwlee and omo are town" how do you know that..?
In post 1307, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What if it’s
Max
and
geraintm
? 2 lurkers :giggle: :shifty:
i do think geraintm has a decent chance of being scum here, but max im kinda unsure on.
In post 1313, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:pedit: these wagons are giving me the spooks. omo and dwlee voting together, and Max and Salsa voting together, cross-voting :dead:
TvS wagons I think.
i dont think scum would wanna wagon together so openly. do you think they would?
In post 1321, Titus wrote:1-5 Maricstar omo dynamic is interesting. Marci might be a wagon to save owo.
didn't think of this originally.
In post 1330, MathBlade wrote:Looking at this VC here, assuming Titus town, I know I am town, then if there is scum in the wagon it is in Marci/Kyo/owo if the wagons are TvT as I suspect then a Marci Kyo wagon pops up again. I coulda sworn Kyo was the first voter on DGB though I am going to have to reread that.
i voted drippinggoofballs slot early on (i think in the first few pages..? not sure exactly) and just never moved off.

- :good: -

out of s vc,
i dont think owo would be a good move, they've felt generally towny to me this game.

max is a good vote, im not sure if i exactly trust theyre vt rn.
so is dwlee, they could be doing a lot more but they aren't doing much.

i really really really want geraintm today to give us stuff, they better not slide by like a slipperly snake :roll:
VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Hey Titus, how do you feel about flash wagon part two?

Marci brings up a good point and if y’all are all town and I am just paranoid then Faria is just buddying the shit out of me and I am wrong.
In post 1446, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1443, MaxTheFox wrote:Didn't catch up fully but my reads are formed, might as well.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.

TOWN LEAN

NULL

SCUM LEAN

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Reads (this is sorted within tiers):
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
MathBlade (this was Saudade) - his attempts at solving earn him a lot of good boy points.
Salsabil - kept up the good tone.

TOWN LEAN

Manatee - gut read remains.
Not_Mafia - read stayed.
Dwlee - 50% meta read on this, dubious, I'm not locked onto this in any way.

NULL

marcistar - barely there. Lurker.
ssbm - just generally doesn't ping me as
anything
Titus - same.

SCUM LEAN

geraintm - suggested no-lim day 1 which is usually considered a bad idea. Also lurking.

SCUM BIN

omo - see the previous list, except their accusation of a scumclaim is serious now apparently.

It's easier for me to townread than scumread people, I found.
Weewooweewoo sound the alarms
VOTE: Max

In actuality I skimmed her iso in the other games she posted and I think this is clearly scum!Max.
In post 1475, marcistar wrote:VOTE: maxthefox
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:52 am

Post by T3 »

MaxTheFox was eliminated. She was a Vanilla Townie.
Night 2 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-07-30 10:54:01).
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:50 am

Post by T3 »

Because I have (yet another :igmeou:) debate round at deadline I will start day early.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:54 am

Post by T3 »

Titus died in the night. She was a Town Babysitter.
omo died in the night. They were a Vanilla Townie.
geraintm is publicly confirmed by the moderator to be town.
Last edited by T3 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:56 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Not Voting (8): All
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2021-08-06 08:56:01).
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:00 am

Post by ManateeDude »

hmm
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:04 am

Post by ManateeDude »

Im thinking salsa is the elim for today? it seeems pretty cut and dry but im absolutely not sure who buddy is at all
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:06 am

Post by geraintm »

hello all
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am kinda thinking Marci Salsa.

That naked hammer was sus as fuck.

And got your message Manatee. You’re still a friendly neighbor.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:11 am

Post by ManateeDude »

im thinking marci salsa as well. im gonna revisit both isos in a bit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

1. Not_Mafia*
2. MathBlade who replaced Saudade
5. geraintm —> Conf town
7. Dwlee99
10. ssbm_Kyouko
11. ManateeDude —> Conf Town
12. Salsabil Faria
13. marcistar

Alive list for those who need it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Tomorrow is presumably MELO if we execute town again. With FN and IC to self-confirm and no scum PRs flipped I think we can assume we're not going to get any investigative results tomorrow either. I'm going to update my colored VCs with what little data we have from yesterday, but with 2 flips and an IC things could be a lot more telling now than they were yesterday.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1520, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Tomorrow is presumably MELO if we execute town again. With FN and IC to self-confirm and no scum PRs flipped I think we can assume we're not going to get any investigative results tomorrow either. I'm going to update my colored VCs with what little data we have from yesterday, but with 2 flips and an IC things could be a lot more telling now than they were yesterday.
Agreed.
Realistically if we assume a mis elimination then one of Manatee/gerantim probably dies.
Then if tomorrow we no elim the other probably dies.
So I think we just sort of have like a double elo situation here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

conftown

voters that were on the end of day DGB wagon and are not confirmed

confscum

Left myself yellow for everyone's convenience

Day 1 Votes

Votecount 1:

DrippingGoofball
(3):
marcistar
ManateeDude
Titus

Titus
(2):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko

omo
(2):
MathBlade
MaxTheFox

ssbm_Kyouko
(1): Dwlee99
Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

geraintm
(1): Salsabil Faria
MaxTheFox
(1):
omo

Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia

Votecount 2:

DrippingGoofball
(4):
marcistar
ManateeDude
Titus
ssbm_Kyouko

omo
(2):
MaxTheFox
, Salsabil Faria
MaxTheFox
(2):
MathBlade
, Dwlee99
Titus
(1);
Roden

Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

marcistar
(1):
omo

Votecount 3:

omo
(4):
MaxTheFox
, Salsabil Faria,
DrippingGoofball
MathBlade

Roden
(4):
ssbm_Kyouko
omo
, Dwlee99,
ManateeDude

DrippingGoofball
(2):
marcistar
Titus

Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

ManateeDude
(1):
Roden

Votecount 4:

Dwlee99 (4): Salsabil Faria,
ssbm_Kyouko
Titus
ManateeDude

ManateeDude
(2):
omo
, Dwlee99
omo
(2):
MaxTheFox
DrippingGoofball

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

marcistar
(1):
Roden

Votecount 5:

marcistar
(5):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko
, Salsabil Faria,
omo
DrippingGoofball

omo
(3):
MaxTheFox
ManateeDude
MathBlade

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

Votecount 6:

marcistar
(4):
Roden
ssbm_Kyouko
, Salsabil Faria,
omo
MathBlade
(MathBlade added to the Marci wagon in this VC quote because they voted Marci shortly afterward and were on the wagon at its height)
omo
(2):
MaxTheFox
MathBlade

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball
(1):
marcistar

Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

Votecount 7:

DrippingGoofball
(4):
marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko
ManateeDude
Roden

Salsabil Faria (2):
geraintm
, Salsabil Fariua
marcistar
(1):
MathBlade

omo
(1):
MaxTheFox

ManateeDude
Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

Roden
(1):
DrippingGoofball

Votecount 8:

DrippingGoofball
(7):
marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko
ManateeDude
Roden
Titus
MathBlade
omo

Roden
(2):
DrippingGoofball
, Dwlee99
Salsabil Faria (2):
geraintm
, Salsabil Faria
omo
(1):
MaxTheFox

Day 2 Votes

Votecount 1:

omo
(2):
ManateeDude
ssbm_Kyouko

Votecount 2:

MaxTheFox
(3):
omo
, Dwlee99,
ManateeDude

omo
(2):
MaxTheFox
, Salsabil Faria
Dwlee99 (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Votecount 3:

MaxTheFox
(4):
omo
, Dwlee99,
ManateeDude
, Salsabil Faria
omo
(2):
MaxTheFox

Dwlee99 (2):
ssbm_Kyouko
Titus

Votecount 4:

MaxTheFox
(6):
omo
, Dwlee99,
ManateeDude
, Salsabil Faria,
ssbm_Kyouko
marcistar

omo
(2):
MaxTheFox
Titus

Salsabil Faria (1):
MathBlade

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If there is a deepwolf it is Kyo, just saying.
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1523, Dwlee99 wrote:If there is a deepwolf it is Kyo, just saying.
Why do you say Kyo over Marci?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”