Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1448, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you need reasons, town!max isn't a tunneler, she actually interacts. She posts more. She doesn't call people misguided town.

Scum!max does call people misguided town and her reaction is to buddy in response to pressure (see dwlee). She comments on the night kills. She posts reads lists with little to no reasoning attached. She lurks more.

Scum!max means town!mathblade and last scum is probably salsabil. The last 2 scum having English as a second language explains why Manatee and I were both not killed. That and my solve at end of day 1 pointed to 2 town.
I promise to take a look at that game but how exactly is max tunneling this game?
I am shit with scumreads but I am pretty good with town ones and Max is a townread.
Like call it a vibe but I really think she’s town.
I wish I could explain it but I don’t think she is scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 230, T3 wrote:
Looker is force replaced for mocking homosexuality and then doubling down.
In post 297, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • omo (4): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria, DrippingGoofball, Saudade
    Roden (4): ssbm_Kyouko, omo, Dwlee99, ManateeDude
    DrippingGoofball (2): marcistar, Titus
    Salsabil Faria (1): geraintm
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
    ManateeDude (1): Roden

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 201, Saudade wrote:VOTE: dwlee99
why'd you sheepe me bro
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 221, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Everything up to 172 is RVS, but in no way does it try to get out of RVS
In post 172, Roden wrote:
In post 165, Titus wrote:
In post 164, Roden wrote:
In post 157, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
In post 74, oʍo wrote:Hi I'm a miller
Would you happen to be...Informed?
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
I'm not sure what DN is but why do I feel a sinking feeling shit's going sideways?
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
In post 108, Roden wrote: A Death Neighborizer!? :eek:
Deez Nuts
But yeah it feels like RVS is going on a bit too long.
I think scum's getting restless with RVS and is waiting for someone to make a move they can pounce on
In post 173, Roden wrote:
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
In post 135, ManateeDude wrote:general consensus seems to be a dislike of their entry which i think is pretty nai
translation: stop wagoning my partner for wrong reasons
In post 102, oʍo wrote:Hero solve: Max + Manatee + Marci
How serious is this?
Here there is a believable attempt to start solving, but since then, feels like a good amount has happened that Roden could be commenting on, especially given they feel RVS is going on too long
In post 218, Roden wrote:
In post 173, Roden wrote:
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
In post 135, ManateeDude wrote:general consensus seems to be a dislike of their entry which i think is pretty nai
translation: stop wagoning my partner for wrong reasons
In post 102, oʍo wrote:Hero solve: Max + Manatee + Marci
How serious is this?
Didn't get an answer to this.
But instead of continuing to look for solving info they're making a busy post.

VOTE: Roden
In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
In post 236, Saudade wrote:VOTE: omo
In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Rodent
Kyo town? :o
In post 256, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:I am masons with your mum
UNVOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 257, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
In post 267, Roden wrote:
In post 258, marcistar wrote:
In post 251, Roden wrote:
In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
do u usually play like this..?
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
i dont think its unreasonable, you seem a bit held back this game :P
do you usually play so go-with-the-flow held back type of style?
I've literally never played a game with you before? What are you talking about here?

And haven't you just been memeing all game and brushing off every accusation toward you?

VOTE: Marcistar
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
In post 294, Roden wrote:VOTE: ManateeDude

So you're saying you're not paying attention and just sheeping the first player to make a detailed scum read? And your own justification for voting me is that I'm "defensive"? You might as well be scum claiming tbh.
To what are you referring Kyo?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also with Manatee as townlean on a gut read it is evident she isn't reading, and the placement of Salsabil I'd say is questionable at best. Also, I dont ping them as anything??? That seems odd to me. They also have geraintm low on their list which is convenient considering the geraintm-salsabil dynamic and the plausible association with Salsabil
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh mobile messed up the formatting

My point is I don’t see what you’re talking about with Saudade?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1450, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1448, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you need reasons, town!max isn't a tunneler, she actually interacts. She posts more. She doesn't call people misguided town.

Scum!max does call people misguided town and her reaction is to buddy in response to pressure (see dwlee). She comments on the night kills. She posts reads lists with little to no reasoning attached. She lurks more.

Scum!max means town!mathblade and last scum is probably salsabil. The last 2 scum having English as a second language explains why Manatee and I were both not killed. That and my solve at end of day 1 pointed to 2 town.
I promise to take a look at that game but how exactly is max tunneling this game?
I am shit with scumreads but I am pretty good with town ones and Max is a townread.
Like call it a vibe but I really think she’s town.
I wish I could explain it but I don’t think she is scum.
Spoiler: quotes related to omo
In post 66, MaxTheFox wrote:Is Not_Mafia trolling or what?

VOTE: omo for being the only other one not to confirm.
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

VOTE: MaxTheFox
This is a nervous scumclaim right here
In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In post 186, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 179, oʍo wrote:
In post 147, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In what way is it a scumclaim? I think I'm keeping the vote then...
In what way isn't it?
The burden of proof is on you, you accused me first.
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
In post 194, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
It's scummy because it gets in the way of town's discussion. Especially since RVS is pretty much over.

And answer my question, with how you're dodging people's questions I'm happy to lock my vote onto you.
In post 249, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
Salsabil - good tone and trying to solve the game early = town in my eyes.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Manatee - gut read. Trust me on this.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

Everyone else, expect another list later in day 1 when there is more content.

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,
DGB (Looker) - another gut read. I'll let DGB post before voting them though.

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
In post 439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 252, oʍo wrote:
In post 249, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 195, oʍo wrote:Weird bc I've been doing more discussion than you have. Sounds like youre your own obstacle to getting into discussion and you're projecting that onto me :)

Also what you claim isnt proof that is my intent nor does your analysis look at intent. Happy to dunk you if you keep this up.
What discussion have you been doing until page 10? Most of your posts up to that point were, as I said, question-dodges. What town intent could this possibly have? But honestly it's early and I'm not locking onto you yet. Do better.

Reads:
TOWN BIN

MaxTheFox - I'm town.
Salsabil - good tone and trying to solve the game early = town in my eyes.

TOWN LEAN

Saudade - at first I didn't like their tone but I don't really see scum being likely to be so nonchalant, if that's the right word.
Manatee - gut read. Trust me on this.
Not_Mafia - yes he is a troll but at the same time it looks like he's actually contributing and trying to solve. Unlike the other Miltank avatar in the game...

NULL

Everyone else, expect another list later in day 1 when there is more content.

SCUM LEAN

omo - trolled in an useless way, dodged questions, picked up the slack in the last page which is why I'm not binning them as scum,
DGB (Looker) - another gut read. I'll let DGB post before voting them though.

SCUM BIN

Nobody yet.
Quote the posts you think are best indicative of me being scummy.
Still waiting for you to explain this:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

And this:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 156, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
Mention the post(s) you find town indicative please.
Which ones are scum indicative?
It should be obvious:
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?

And just a normal response:
In post 285, oʍo wrote:Getting kinda annoyed at the discreds coming at my slot because I crack jokes/play to unsettle occasionally just bc its unorthodox.
Cracking jokes =/= randomly accusing people. It just looked like scum trying to throw shade at someone early.
In post 456, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 315, Saudade wrote:to be fair there hasn't been a single obvtown in this game so far and that's a bit worrying
Salsabil to me is, if not quite obvtown, pretty damn close.
In post 466, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 464, oʍo wrote:You can't find anyone to have a confident scumread on because you are TMIing i believe and cannot find anything that looks scummy to you becauwe townies are towning and you dont wanna push your scumbuds.
I said I found your random pushing scummy. IMO that's not the way to move the game forward-- it creates false reads on people. The game can move forward naturally, look at other games, in many others of a comparable size RVSS ended earlier because a lead presented itself-- often someone saying something scummy, not because of a false accusation. The game's moving, but if you are town then it's moving in the wrong direction because you are scumread by many. Who are my scumbuds according to you?
In post 464, oʍo wrote: If this isn't the case it would help if you could outline how you reached some of the conclusions you're tossing out.
I don't feel like "playing to unsettle" is a good play during RVS and in any case it came off as an attempt to miss-lim someone early or start a wagon rather than a genuine town play. That's my main conclusion: your play looked outrageously scum-motivated to me and most of the rest of the day so far was spent defending it.
In post 680, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 503, Titus wrote:
In post 276, DrippingGoofball wrote:

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
Is this "caught for the wrong reasons?"

That's the question.
Like DGB as town. Mindmeld.
DGB needs to post more.
In post 715, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 693, Roden wrote:
In post 669, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?
Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

VOTE: Marcistar
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Wait he got replaced? I didn't catch up yet. Welcome Math!
I can agree with this.
I am cautious but I'm town. Getting wagoned is not in my best interest as any alignment.

Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.

Also when I SRed her D1 she asked me to explain it and I never really did and she just dropped it. I also found these gems:
In post 678, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 457, MaxTheFox wrote:BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
So you will meta N_M but not Dwlee? Why is that?
I feel activity is a weaker meta tell than playstyle usually. It's still a point against Dwlee tho.
So arbitrarily she will meta one player but rely on others for Dwlee. Her response is that Dwlee's activity is a point against him, which reads as a scumlean but I think should indicate a townlean considering he was more talkative as scum and is now less talkative. Weird choice of words, but it's ESL so maybe it's nothing.
In post 1262, MaxTheFox wrote:I stand by my meta-read on Dwlee (town, he was more talkative as scum IIRC) and my general SR on omo.

VOTE: omo
Now she's saying after the scumflip, first thing in the morning, she stands by her meta-townread on dwlee, but is still tunneled on omo. I feel like
In post 1266, MaxTheFox wrote:Dwlee is just wrong town I suppose. This is town Dwlee.

@Mod can we get a VC?
This is just a lazy faked read on dwlee and a lazy scum looking for the VC to find where to vote
In post 1439, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1308, Dwlee99 wrote:Max can you explain more why you really think I'm town this game?
Gut + meta. You had a different tone in Screaming.
Now it's tone, not activity, by the way.
In post 1440, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1321, Titus wrote:On VC1-3 I like Dwelee as scum. Mari and Ssbm as town.

Based on VC 1-3, I find no scum on the Dwlee wagon on count 4.

1-5 Maricstar omo dynamic is interesting. Marci might be a wagon to save owo.

Math or Omo likely scum. Leaning owo.
But yeah. I'm not binning Dwlee as town for this reason.
she seems like she's been pretty confident in dwlee as town all game until a wagon started up on him, pretty interesting.

There's also several stabs at rolefishing in her relatively short ISO which you'll want to read anyway to get an idea of the other, non-omo interactions she has had.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1454, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Now she's saying after the scumflip, first thing in the morning, she stands by her meta-townread on dwlee, but is still tunneled on omo. I feel like she is content to stay here because my case on DGB/Dwlee/omo made omo viable toDay.
EBWOP- forgot to finish thoughts on this quote

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yay an actual case! I will sleep on it tonight and look stuff up.

Maybe my vibes are wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: Max/salsabil/DGB-Looker
In post 58, Looker wrote:[Progressionless post until MaxTheFox arrives]
In post 60, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 58, Looker wrote:[Progressionless post until MaxTheFox arrives]
Why are you waiting for her?
In post 83, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 75, oʍo wrote:

In post 78, oʍo wrote:
In post 25, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 10, Saudade wrote:
In post 5, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Hi guys!

VOTE: Saudade
*Visibly overreacting*
*Visibly ignoring* :yawn:
NM, Salsa, and Saudade are also town. Manatee is another potential mafia.
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
In post 97, ManateeDude wrote:on a serious note i dont like lookers passivity in regards to being asked about voting
I think Looker's behavior is pretty town indicative in thought process, if very chaotic in nature.
In post 184, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 180, oʍo wrote:
In post 101, oʍo wrote:
Which ones are scum indicative?
This isn't the answer of my question and their posts are either NAI or fluff so far.

UNVOTE: geraintm

VOTE: OMO
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 455, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
Yup I read a random other game of his (Baseball) and he played in a similar way there and was town, that's another reason I trust NM.
In post 456, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 315, Saudade wrote:to be fair there hasn't been a single obvtown in this game so far and that's a bit worrying
Salsabil to me is, if not quite obvtown, pretty damn close.
In post 471, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 461, oʍo wrote:
In post 431, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
Umm, what happened in between??
In post 223, oʍo wrote:seeing this level of depth of thought from you is refreshing because it tells me you're very likely town as I correctly vibed you out to be, although I may not necessarily agree with your conclusions(I'm partially convinced? I like what you noticed but I had Roden as town so I'm a bit biased towards not being wrong xD), I think the thought process you are displaying is towny.
You are not reading my posts at all, seeing as you still think I don't have any reasoning for Looker
Your reasoning for
Looker
slot mainly NAI, vibe + gut isn't enough to strongly townread anyone.
In post 679, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 491, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Town
Salsabil
DGB
Roden
omo
Saudade

Townlean
Not_Mafia

Null
Titus
Geraint

Limbo
Marci
Manatee

Scum
Max
Dwlee

This is where I'm at. Take my TRs with a grain of salt though because I'm generally bad at identifying town and better at finding scum.
Explain your scumread on me.
In post 680, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 503, Titus wrote:
In post 276, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Is this "caught for the wrong reasons?"

That's the question.
Like DGB as town. Mindmeld.
DGB needs to post more.
In post 764, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 715, MaxTheFox wrote: Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.
Wait, where is
OMO
?? They suddenly vanished!

UNVOTE: Dwlee99

VOTE: OMO
In post 1001, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What a hypocrite pl!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus
or to your precious M3 group, which you guys want to eliminate???
You guys deserve each other, not gonna post anymore, screw yourselves!! :evil:

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Rests are null now, will be changed after the D1 and N1 flips most probably.
In post 1005, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1001, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What a hypocrite pl!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
When I was voting
OMO
and
Dwlee
, either I was completely ignored or they were strongly townread by others which made me back off a little and I decided to sheep others. But now I am not town to all of you because I went against
Titus
or to your precious M3 group, which you guys want to eliminate???
You guys deserve each other, not gonna post anymore, screw yourselves!! :evil:

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Read-list

Town:
ssbm
Math
Titus
Roden

Scum:
Dwlee
OMO
goofball

Rests are null now, will be changed after the D1 and N1 flips most probably.
Using my expertise on AtE, I judge this self-vote as town frustration.
In post 1280, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1199, oʍo wrote:and now we just play the waiting game of waiting for Max to show up and explain their lack of interaction with DGB
Hmm...

VOTE: Max
In post 1285, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1275, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1166, ManateeDude wrote:[ssbm]
[mathblade, titus, marci]
[Dwlee, Salsa]
[geraint, N_M]
[Max, omo]

i have like two weeks of english work I need to do so I'm going to be away from thread for quite a while
LMAO!
OMO
is going hard for
Max
, remember?
I guess Manatee thinks there's cross-bussing going on or something?
In post 1286, MaxTheFox wrote:I didn't interact with DGB because DGB was lurking. That's all, I had nothing to build off of.
In post 1288, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1285, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1275, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1166, ManateeDude wrote:[ssbm]
[mathblade, titus, marci]
[Dwlee, Salsa]
[geraint, N_M]
[Max, omo]

i have like two weeks of english work I need to do so I'm going to be away from thread for quite a while
LMAO!
OMO
is going hard for
Max
, remember?
I guess Manatee thinks there's cross-bussing going on or something?
Which is a weird thing to think
In post 1307, Salsabil Faria wrote:
What if it’s
Max
and
geraintm
? 2 lurkers :giggle: :shifty:
In post 1437, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 1293, ManateeDude wrote:and max since we're all here how do u feel abt salsa, specifically her vote on you?
Salsa, like Dwlee, is town to me. And her vote is also similar to Dwlee's: misguided townie.

Do you really trust the person who accused me of scumclaiming, pointing to a random post, and didn't explain it?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So yeah Salsabil is now getting on the early bus of Max I think to try to ride towncred amongst the block. Also Salsabil, Max, and Looker are hilariously tunneling on omo, it's kind of absurd. I think DGB realizes on replace in that's kind of a dumb play and does the weird vote/unvote spam on Not_Mafia and Distance from Max and Salsa's stances on omo.

There are some pretty damning associatives between Max and DGB. When seeing my readlist that has Salsa and DGB as town, and Max as scum, she only cares to ask me why I SR her, even though she has DGB as scum that needs to come post. She should also be asking why I TR DGB if she is town.

She also posts frequently about DGB needing to post more but that she is giving DGB a pass for now - easy to shade your partner and not vote them.

There is also an unusual amount of focus on dwlee in he ISO and it took me a little bit to figure it out but ironically I think they thought he was a mason and were trying to buddy him.

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

omg mindmeld kyouko when it comes 2 salsa/max. i tried to sus out their thoughts in regards to each other earlier but didn't analyze before schoolwork came 2 bite me in the ass. on a good note,,, i passed my summer school course w a grade in the 90s SO i can devote time to the game now !!!
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

that readslist is so questionable aswell
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Math, You want a case? I'll present you an unbeatable case on omo and Dwlee99.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

its vv clear she is not reading and i dont see why town lies about that, the catchups r just random engagements and i dont think theyre made in attempt to start meaningful conversations but rather as an attempt to seem involved
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Titus »

omo and Dwlee99
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

titus i think u should read what kyo has 2 say abt max
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1463, Titus wrote:
omo and Dwlee99
I have to say that’s the funniest case I have read? Seen?

I would prefer a case with words and logic please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

man i was gonna case max but ssbm beat me to it so im just gonna use my towncred to say it should be sheeped
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1465, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1463, Titus wrote:
omo and Dwlee99
I have to say that’s the funniest case I have read? Seen?

I would prefer a case with words and logic please.
Inb4 the next image posted has another suitcase with the words "words and logic" on the suitcase

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lmfao I can’t lmao I just can’t …
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i think max's weird stances on N_M are to be noted as well - i might check if theres anything else besides what i've noticed
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 1469, ManateeDude wrote:i think max's weird stances on N_M are to be noted as well - i might check if theres anything else besides what i've noticed
meh. its kind of weird how max continually chose to iterate how they thought NM was towny based on next to nothing but its not as much as i thought it was - if anything it points to town NM but im not sure if thats too useful rn
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1453, MathBlade wrote:Ugh mobile messed up the formatting

My point is I don’t see what you’re talking about with Saudade?
Oh didnt see this one, I was looking for my analysis of the Looker counterwagon onto Max to show manatee why I think not_mafia is town, as that bit is snuck in at the very bottom and I expect she might have skipped some of it since it's long-winded and manatee is already convinced of Max.

Saudade was appealing all around and throwing names out for wagon candidacy when Looker was being wagoned, while expressing Looker's posting that others SR him for was NAI. Saudade couldn't get anyone else on board with his candidate and sheeped onto the Max wagon. Moving from Goon to scum!Max doesn't make sense for Saudade if he knows Looker is a goon.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1442, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[snipped]
In post 214, Not_Mafia wrote:Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
Finally this shows that N_M saw all of this in the moment which shows good depth of thought. I'm happy to say he's town.
@Manatee - may not be convincing but it's something amongst their posting that seems AI

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

yea im pretty amiable to NM being town and that one helps i think. im of the theory max chose NM as an easy townread to cling on, and i'd argue the same of me though i dont think thats as important
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

only player im ??? on is geraint atm. everyone else im >60% confident with

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”