Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

I'll wait for MT to confirm your pools but I'm not waiting past tonight to vote/hammer barring anything wildly informative happening. I'll be away from my phone and computer for about the next 10 hours but when I get back my vote is going on
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not unvoting. This day is stalled.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1107, Menalque wrote:
In post 1100, Menalque wrote:Mena checks in:
Dwlee
Dragon of the West
Peta

Morning checks in:
Titanic
Ta vera
Ydrasse
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: skitts
Titanic
Titanic
Goon
Titanic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Titanic »

Bless

*karate chops wings*

Am I doing this right?
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:04 am

Post by ta vera »

i'll try to respond to what i can before the thread is locked.
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 986, Titanic wrote:
In post 797, Ydrasse wrote:pooky's check wasn't "not vt" btw since i got the message that he checked me
here's additional reasoning for why Ydrasse is town, since there's doubters

This is a townslip since as Ydrasse understood it, Pooky's action would fail if she wasn't exactly VT, and so wouldn't have heard his loudness otherwise

Very strange dumbtell to make as scum
good point.
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:16 am

Post by ta vera »

i want to swat at this
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:26 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1045, Dwlee99 wrote:I remember now upon some skimming that ta vera seemed to low-key be unwagoning ico (the E-1 comment pop in, the unvote) and I didn't like her response to my scumread of it.
i always say when it's e-1. i was firmly on board with the wagon the entire time. i was just being cautious. never did i indicate i wanted to move my vote elsewhere. iconeum was my only vote the whole day.
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:27 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1049, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 139, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 136, ta vera wrote:i think that's M-1
Scum^
In post 351, ta vera wrote:
In post 345, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 332, Menalque wrote:
In post 330, Dwlee99 wrote:Mena you didn't even reply to my message and then you go and vote me. You just got me mislimmed (sorta), you trying that again?
Nah, you just don’t seem town to me fam
In post 334, Menalque wrote:You’ve never struck me as someone particularly meme-y or that light-hearted so your opening seemed off and I’d like to know more about your thoughts on ta vera
Ta vera just seemed to only be popping in to possibly derail the wagon and I didn't mentally register any of their posts before that one. I didn't like it.
what about peta pan who posted the same thing? and, it's a good thing to point out when it's e-1.

This is what I'm referring to
you never responded to that
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:36 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1069, petapan wrote:
In post 998, Menalque wrote:
In post 982, petapan wrote:i don't have anything else to say right now, can't bring myself to focus when the elim for the day is all but decided
Talk to me about ta vera and where your head is at on ydra/titanic and on dwlee after his posting yesterday and on whether you think DotW is the last one or if that’s just too easy
on looking back at the iso, it's not actually obviously townie, but again i do give credit here for being the 4th real vote on ico, as i feel, given what we know of the setup now, that scum are heavily disincentivised to bus. beyond that, it's a bunch of
okay
posts that aren't impossible to fake but look decently solvey, asking some okay questions, also is maybe not how skitter talks to a partner? i wouldn't bet the game on that necessarily but it doesn't make me want to vote him. there's also the fact that he immediately dumpstered skitter's claim, where i'd sort of assume as her teammate if they're coming up with something together he doesn't have her claim something if he's going to shoot it down right away, even if they assumed skitter was DOA it doesn't make sense for her teammate to immediately cut off any chance of someone believing her claim

it's 1:48 am and i'm being lazy but skimming isos, dotw and dwlee have towntells, i really think it's just one of titanic or ydrasse atp
she
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:39 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1075, Menalque wrote:I actually! Slept enough last night! I am rested for the first time in a week!
good!
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:44 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1077, Menalque wrote:I would like ta vera to weigh in on... everything before EoD
if there's still time once i've caught up, i will run through each suspect and give my thoughts. even if the thread gets locked, i will still do that and post it next day.
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:50 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1078, Menalque wrote:If dwlee is scum then I think they’re playing around me quite specifically which is why I need opinions on them from others because I think I do significantly worse at spotting scum who are playing their game with me in mind

But I think I TR the reluctance to appease me when I was pushing them to do stuff followed by the eventual capitulation? Like it really felt like I had to genuinely drag out a willingness to do something and I’m thinking on a recent game where I was alting where I had a feeling when having a similar conversation with scum that the scum actually wanted to do what I was asking but needed me to argue with them more to provide them with justification for doing it, and that wasn’t the case here. Plus I did think that their reasoning made sense for “happy with how things are going and will do stuff later if it’s wrong” even while that’s not an actually good plan, I can see the logic if dwlee is feeling lazy

God I wish I had a better memory of how tryhardy they were in Ydrasse’s mini normal when town were getting wrecked
scum has very good reason to feel lazy here too. scum!dwlee is probably feeling dispirited. what distinguishes this situation from an unmotivated scum?
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:54 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1087, Menalque wrote:I also really need ta vera to turn up

You’re townreading her too right? I sorta get paranoid when someone isn’t around but could you run me through what you liked about her?
hi
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:16 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 1149, petapan wrote:anyone is welcome to tell me if they disagree though
it's a good and accurate summary
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:23 am

Post by ta vera »

i[/] do not have time
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1175, Dragon of the West wrote:I'll wait for MT to confirm your pools but I'm not waiting past tonight to vote/hammer barring anything wildly informative happening. I'll be away from my phone and computer for about the next 10 hours but when I get back my vote is going on
Not sure if it’s because I’m really high but this sounds very town rn
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also I wanted to see day out longer because I did just wanna check peta one more time

I think he’s still very very probably town but I wanted to just... check my work once more there too. Probably it’s paranoia but he should be at a min examined tomo
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1185, ta vera wrote:
In post 1069, petapan wrote:
In post 998, Menalque wrote:
In post 982, petapan wrote:i don't have anything else to say right now, can't bring myself to focus when the elim for the day is all but decided
Talk to me about ta vera and where your head is at on ydra/titanic and on dwlee after his posting yesterday and on whether you think DotW is the last one or if that’s just too easy
on looking back at the iso, it's not actually obviously townie, but again i do give credit here for being the 4th real vote on ico, as i feel, given what we know of the setup now, that scum are heavily disincentivised to bus. beyond that, it's a bunch of
okay
posts that aren't impossible to fake but look decently solvey, asking some okay questions, also is maybe not how skitter talks to a partner? i wouldn't bet the game on that necessarily but it doesn't make me want to vote him. there's also the fact that he immediately dumpstered skitter's claim, where i'd sort of assume as her teammate if they're coming up with something together he doesn't have her claim something if he's going to shoot it down right away, even if they assumed skitter was DOA it doesn't make sense for her teammate to immediately cut off any chance of someone believing her claim

it's 1:48 am and i'm being lazy but skimming isos, dotw and dwlee have towntells, i really think it's just one of titanic or ydrasse atp
she
ah sorry my bad
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1193, Menalque wrote:Also I wanted to see day out longer because I did just wanna check peta one more time

I think he’s still very very probably town but I wanted to just... check my work once more there too. Probably it’s paranoia but he should be at a min examined tomo
peta paranoia is a well known affliction
free crypto
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by ta vera »

i'm willing to accept all of these claims. so, that leaves dwlee, dragon, ydra, and titanic.
i want to trust ydra and titanic's reads of each other. my immediate instinct is that dwlee is the scum over dragon, but i might be biased by his bad read of me. so, i will examine those two now.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1098, Menalque wrote:
In post 994, Menalque wrote:Oh wait there’s a potential problem here

gypyx, are scum multitasking?
unless they have the multitasking modifier, no
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Votecount 3.end of day
Skitter30 (5) :
Titanic - ydrasse - ta vera - Dwlee99 - Morning Tweet
Minused

Dragon Of The West (1) :
Menalque

Not Voting (3) :
Dragon of the West - skitter30 - petapan

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to minus somsone, day 1 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-08-06 03:12:27)

announcements

flavorImage
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Gypyx »

We are now playing Mini Normal 2224 Minus Skitter30, she was...

Spoiler:
Mafia GoonWelcome ! You are a
Mafia Goon

You are a member of the mafia, along with Iconeum, Blank, the mafia PT is here, each night, you may also chose to be the one performing the factional nightkill

You win if the mafia survives to see all threats to them dead, you may find the game thread here

Night 3 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-08-01 02:25:23)

bottom text

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”