Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Prism »

Obviously I'm not happy with this game or the play in it but I can at least make a good faith attempt to read the slot/give what I committed to rather than throw a tantrum.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1006, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1001, ChaosOmega wrote:Still not crazy about Lukewarm. He responds to my last post in 432 taking a snipe at the most snipe-able part but doesn't respond to the substance of the post.
To be frank, when my top scum read decides to omgus scum read me back, I don't think it is all that beneficial for me to engage in a 1v1 with that person directly. I stopped feeling like I need to convince you of anything :good: :good:

If you have like, a direct question for me, shoot, but I am not gonna dig through your scum case on me and respond to all of your points. That would only clog the thread

If someone else looks at Chaos's earlier posts, and also has a question for me, they can also feel free to ask me
In post 918, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 909, Datisi wrote:oh, something pings me as weird about lukewarm calling meg scummy earlier, but only voting them now. even though they made no new posts from back then to now. i dunno if it's related to the vulture rising wagon, it might be, who knows. moreso a note for me for later.
Curious what the implications you are worried about here tho?

That I am scum with vulture, and that meg is town? Because in that case, I guess could have easily transitioned to the meg wagon earlier when titus urged me to.

Unless, I guess the scum team is excatly me+Vulture+Meg, and I think vulture is the stronger partner?
In post 1119, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1115, MegAzumarill wrote:Anyway, I'd been starting to scumread Luke for a while now, a lot of their pots feeling very vague and not well reasoned, this flashhammer push does nothing for this.
I'd advise against keeping Luke in the townbin, and putting him under some scrutiny.
I'd also like to add that I feel if the Chaos/Luke engagement is S/T, luke would be the scum there.
I was going to put out a megapost about it near DL, but doesn't look like I'll have time to write it.

Feeling Vulture/Luke/???? as a scumteam.

Just try to look into the lukewarm spot.
Oh my, a second omgus scum read in 1 day?

I was actually going to start writiting the megapost as I checked to see you had started the flashhammer.
No point going over it now, other people's own insights will prove more convincing to them if they look into it.

Plus I haven't had time to run through the logic to make sure it holds up, I'm not surprised if you flip either way.
I'll have to defer that task to town I guess.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 579, MegAzumarill wrote:Lukewarm: likes to move around their vote, clash with Chaos appears to be Town on town Imo, mainly coming from a disparity in approach to votes, slight townread
In post 726, MegAzumarill wrote:I think the Chaos/Luke is T/T
Meg pegs me as town. Every other post about me is explaining the town read.
->
I start pushing for their elimination
In post 1115, MegAzumarill wrote:Anyway, I'd been starting to
scumread Luke for a while now,

I was going to put out a megapost about it near DL, but doesn't look like I'll have time to write it.
Actually, I have been scum reading luke for a while, and just kept it from ever apperaing in the thread.

Also, I have a great case, but you guys will only ever see it if you put on the breaks and don't elim me.

Please yeet
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Prism »

As much as I hate flip flopping yet again, any attempt to read right now is just going to fall flat. I am not in a good headspace.

I'm being both vicious & useless and I'm sorry. I'm not going to oppose the flip given what I've seen, but I'm also not going to vote there over an actual scumlean. Maybe I'll get my shit together tomorrow.

See ya for real for now, and I apologize again especially to Vulture, Aristeia, and Datisi.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Meg + me + Titus + Math is 4 votes I’m pretty sure are locked on Vulture vs. Meg
T3 I believe is either on Vulture rn or would be willing to return
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Ok I’m caught up and am in agreement Meg is just trying to stall.

VOTE: Meg

E-1
again since Prism unvoted.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Gamma, be the hero
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1115, MegAzumarill wrote:Anyway, I'd been starting to scumread Luke for a while now, a lot of their pots feeling very vague and not well reasoned, this flashhammer push does nothing for this.
I'd advise against keeping Luke in the townbin, and putting him under some scrutiny.
I'd also like to add that I feel if the Chaos/Luke engagement is S/T, luke would be the scum there.

Feeling Vulture/Luke/???? as a scumteam.

Just try to look into the lukewarm spot.

T
|
S
[Datisis
Ari
Titus
Gamma
T3
Mathblade] [] indicates general groupings town/null/scum ||| top is towniest to lowest is scummiest
[chaos
alch
umlaut
Prism]
[Luke
Vulture]
I like the top tier here.

It also makes sense with Meg being town here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1099, MegAzumarill wrote:Taking a page top before i go!
In post 1100, MegAzumarill wrote:Here we go!

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

If meg really has been "scum reading luke for a while" do they really say this when they hit E-1, instead of immediately outing their concern incase the hammer is eminent?

Town meg was more worried about getting the page top before they died, then outing their pocket scum read?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1129, Gamma Emerald wrote:Meg + me + Titus + Math is 4 votes I’m pretty sure are locked on Vulture vs. Meg
T3 I believe is either on Vulture rn or would be willing to return
Technically I'm on Chaos or Vulture, whichever has more
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1126, MegAzumarill wrote:I was actually going to start writiting the megapost as I checked to see you had started the flashhammer.
They even claim to have been logged on, specifically to type up the mega post when they saw the push
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Titus do you still think Luke is townblock material?
I feel like the way he’s acting is very suspicious if Meg is town, and doubly so if Vulture is scum on top of that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Can we stop with the confbias noise?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1136, Gamma Emerald wrote:Titus do you still think Luke is townblock material?
I feel like the way he’s acting is very suspicious if Meg is town, and doubly so if Vulture is scum on top of that
I still do but I'll be reanalyzing the wagons come nightphase and then again in dayphase.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1133, Lukewarm wrote:

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

If meg really has been "scum reading luke for a while" do they really say this when they hit E-1, instead of immediately outing their concern incase the hammer is eminent?

Town meg was more worried about getting the page top before they died, then outing their pocket scum read?
In post 1135, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1126, MegAzumarill wrote:I was actually going to start writiting the megapost as I checked to see you had started the flashhammer.
They even claim to have been logged on, specifically to type up the mega post when they saw the push
@ Titus, I will stop posting repeatedly, but I very much would like you to look at this very specific thing and tell me your thoughts.

imo, this is pretty damning that the "I have been scum reading luke for a while" line is a lie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

If we do suppose t v t v t wagons, then Umlaut is near lockscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1139, Lukewarm wrote:

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

@ Titus, I will stop posting repeatedly, but I very much would like you to look at this very specific thing and tell me your thoughts.

imo, this is pretty damning that the "I have been scum reading luke for a while" line is a lie.
I don't see a lie or how desiring page tops is relevant. Dying townies are allowed to have fun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1140, Titus wrote:If we do suppose t v t v t wagons, then Umlaut is near lockscum.
Yeah I was looking at the player list weighing whether the numbers were there for Vulture and noticed Umlaut has been an extreme non-presence which I feel like is more common when he’s scum
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

I may hammer Meg because we can't get traction anywhere else because town can't agree on which scum to eliminate. I don't want the game to stagnate and be unfun. :/

This EoD push will be helpful. Regardless of Meg's flip, I think scum are on the back end.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1142, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1140, Titus wrote:If we do suppose t v t v t wagons, then Umlaut is near lockscum.
Yeah I was looking at the player list weighing whether the numbers were there for Vulture and noticed Umlaut has been an extreme non-presence which I feel like is more common when he’s scum
That's also my replacement if Vulture is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

Less a scumread, more recurring suspicions I think should be checked out.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1145, MegAzumarill wrote:

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

Less a scumread, more recurring suspicions I think should be checked out.
That’s a really half-assed backtrack and this doesn’t refute Luke’s point at all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Intent to hammer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What are you putting intent for?
The window for a PR claim has passed and if you think she’s stalling it probably makes more sense to just hammer?
<Embrace The Void>

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

I mean it doesn't really have to, I'm telling the truth and you will know it when I flip, I'll look into it myself if I live to night phase.

As for the Intent to Hammer: I Claim Chocolate Townie
My Role PM says I'm vanilla townie but I prefer to think of myself as a better flavor than vanilla. Don't feel like being creative with my dying joke.

Happy Hammering

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”