Mini Normal 2236: Lemon Demon | Game Over!

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by House »

:(
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

It's fascinating. The reason I lost my last game was because I refused to trust anyone. I lost this game for the exact opposite reason. I feel like there is probably a lesson here somewhere
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

Killing Shrek was the worst decision I made in this game by a country mile.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by T3 »

whoa
gg scum!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by mastina »

Hi I reviewed this game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw for the record, Compulsives in Normals should not use a randomizer.
Compulsive roles are meant to be required to submit a list of the entire playerlist at the start of the game, organized as they see fit;
They can select any target they want, but should they fail to submit a choice, it defaults to who they sent in their list.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1405, mastina wrote:Btw for the record, Compulsives in Normals should not use a randomizer.
Compulsive roles are meant to be required to submit a list of the entire playerlist at the start of the game, organized as they see fit;
They can select any target they want, but should they fail to submit a choice, it defaults to who they sent in their list.
This, per this:
In post 146, implosion wrote:
Compulsive
: you must use your night action every night. This modifier has long been pseudo-blacklisted because resolving missed actions is difficult to do effectively. Therefore, this modifier has a couple additional rules if used: the role PM for a compulsive role must specify that the player with the role, when they confirm, must include an ordered list of all players in the game. If they ever fail to submit an action, their action must be resolved as targeting the first player on that list that is still alive. They are allowed to change the order of the list at any time, e.g. if they think they might accidentally fail to submit a night action.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1406, mastina wrote:
In post 1405, mastina wrote:Btw for the record, Compulsives in Normals should not use a randomizer.
This, per this:
In post 146, implosion wrote:
Compulsive
: you must use your night action every night. This modifier has long been pseudo-blacklisted because resolving missed actions is difficult to do effectively. Therefore, this modifier has a couple additional rules if used: the role PM for a compulsive role must specify that the player with the role, when they confirm, must include an ordered list of all players in the game. If they ever fail to submit an action, their action must be resolved as targeting the first player on that list that is still alive. They are allowed to change the order of the list at any time, e.g. if they think they might accidentally fail to submit a night action.
It's also on the wiki, too:
Normal Rules section wrote:This modifier is considered Normal on mafiascum.net if the following rules are met: the role PM for a compulsive role must specify that the player with the role, when they confirm, must include an ordered list of all players in the game. If they ever fail to submit an action, their action must be resolved as targeting the first player on that list that is still alive. They are allowed to change the order of the list at any time, e.g. if they think they might accidentally fail to submit a night action. This is done to ensure that compulsive roles can have an action chosen non-randomly for them in the event that they fail to submit.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by mastina »

(I should note tho that the wiki and the implosion post both specify that this method of resolution should be spelled out in the roles itself, so me not catching that it wasn't included in the roles itself is on me, butyeah. Compulsives do NOT use randomization for a failed action. Randomness is, explicitly, banned from Normals.)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

My apologies. My experience with compulsive roles includes randomizing action upon failure to submit - so i was not aware this alternative was required.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Shrek basically had to be eliminated or I lost. My only saving grace was that I was on none of the miselimination wagons because not mafia kept hammering.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by House »

In post 1410, Titus wrote:Shrek basically had to be eliminated or I lost. My only saving grace was that I was on none of the miselimination wagons because not mafia kept hammering.
Excuse me?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by House »

In post 857, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 2.FINAL

Spiral of Ants - Lemon Demon

Alchemist21
(6): SirCakez, Shrek, ChaosOmega, T3, DrippingGoofball, House HAMMERED
SirCakez
(1): Titus
ChaosOmega
(1): Alchemist21

Not Voting
(3): Salsabil Faria, MargotRosa, Not_Mafia

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Mod notes:
Titus and House VL/A 17/9-20/9[/area]
In post 961, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 3.FINAL

Jaws - Lemon Demon

SirCakez
(5): SirCakez, Shrek, T3, DrippingGoofball, House HAMMERED
House
(1): MargotRosa

Not Voting
(3): Titus, Salsabil Faria, Not_Mafia

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Mod notes:
Titus and House VL/A 17/9-20/9
HE WAS IN A MOVIE YOU SHOULD WATCH IT IT'S CALLED JAWS

I got my hammer time in, as well. :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Congrats
Titus
! You deserve the win :D

Thanks for modding
my tunnel buddy
:P

Gg everyone, love to play with all of you :good:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

sup
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, House wrote:
In post 1410, Titus wrote:Shrek basically had to be eliminated or I lost. My only saving grace was that I was on none of the miselimination wagons because not mafia kept hammering.
Excuse me?
Yes. I didn't have the nightkills to kill everyone FoSing me. I had to rely on NM screwing it up at the end. I couldn't leave MargotRosa alive in elo even if she hadn't suspected me. Too risky.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:31 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

nice job Titus!
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Full disclosure: there was a mod error during prerand(role PMs were incorrect for compulsive modifiers) and during night 5 resolution. The latter was 100% my own fault and i wanted to make sure people are aware. I had randed a compulsive action for Titus when I should not have done so this way. Titus was to submit a list prerand and i was to follow it - which I did not collect.
This may have caused Titus to lose due to it randing to a dead player (the night kill) - so I apologize.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:21 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1417, DkKoba wrote:Full disclosure: there was a mod error during prerand(role PMs were incorrect for compulsive modifiers) and during night 5 resolution. The latter was 100% my own fault and i wanted to make sure people are aware. I had randed a compulsive action for Titus when I should not have done so this way. Titus was to submit a list prerand and i was to follow it - which I did not collect.
This may have caused Titus to lose due to it randing to a dead player (the night kill) - so I apologize.
All g, don't beat yourself up over it.

It was a fun game, thanks for running. I particularly loved the music - had never heard of the artist before and have been listening to the back cataologue compulsively since d1
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Thank you!
His albums are available on Spotify for the most part, and Damn Skippy(which is missing from spotify) is on YouTube.
retired
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 am

Post by MargotRosa »

In post 1419, DkKoba wrote:Thank you!
His albums are available on Spotify for the most part, and Damn Skippy(which is missing from spotify) is on YouTube.
I've been listening through Youtube Music. I have the subscription there rather than Spotify, because I use the platform more, and I like the playlist functionality a bit better.

Take care, and well done again :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, House wrote:
Excuse me?
Context. I meant people who were town aligned lol.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”