Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Wiki »

VOTE: T3
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by T3 »

honestly that's kinda fair
i'm not really sure how to defend
like it was my genuine read in the moment
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2002, T3 wrote:i'm not really sure how to defend
Find a scum instead of you and prove it
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1941, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1786, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: A50

ok master Wiki

guide me to victory senpai
Frankly Ico I’m finding this a little baffling.
i find the entire Wiki slot baffling
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1947, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1930, Iconeum wrote:Andres - why is datisi not town to you? I feel he's posted enough to warrant at least a day 1 townlean, even for you
Datisi has voted Selynee (who I TR’ed), Three (who I TR’ed, though not strongly), Dorsey (who I also TR’ed based on the emotions I’m perceiving in their content), and geraintm (Null). Yes Datisi has massive amounts of content and is showing some Towny frustration. And we agree on some core (rather uncontroversial) reads. Except on Wiki btw - I would accept this level of posting coming from Wiki from a relative beginner, but since they’ve claimed to be experienced, it could very well be intentional to drive Town apathy (towards the game and their slot). Though continue including all the caveats I have expressed previously on the slot. So yeah, it’s the votes more than anything else that are giving me pause. But again, I could be wrong you know about how I’m seeing the game. Datisi could be Town and have a better sense than me. It’s why I’m not loudly advocating for Datisi’s execution. Just expressing reservations.
i think that's fair from your pov - ok
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1949, Wiki wrote:Go elim a50 or gera and go to the night.
If smb of them is green, this is not a big problem.
We need info
this, coming from someone who has like 5 ABSOLUTELY 100% CONFIRMED SOLID scumreads is really really weird and gross
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@looker, it's really hard for me to respond to walls

like, physically and mentally
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1960, T3 wrote:
In post 1896, Dwlee99 wrote:How about this....give me your most convincing scumread and like 2 or 3 sentences and I'll tell you if you're town off of it
three

he made some posts that came off as manipulative
he is approaching the game from a pov that assumes stuff
wiki's (trying) to be manipulative
i've made a few manipulative posts
hell, i've been sorting for example Datisi with assumptions - does that make me scum?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Wiki »

T3/a50/gera
I wote here
Not sure about three, but some moments were not bad
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1980, Andresvmb wrote:I’m trying to better understand the lack of uncertainty that Iconeum is expressing around your slot and alignment. Because the main argument they’re using for determining that you’re Town seems weak to me. There’s other indicators, Ico has alluded to them, and that’s all good, but I do think this is a bit curious.
there is definitely uncertainty about datisi slot - i'm just not expressing it
i've seen enough for a D1 townread however
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1999, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1994, Wiki wrote:Ok, andre is good, maybe datisi is also good

T3 is not so good. A50, dwlee, gera...

I have some difficulties to read looker and three now, i need to do it later. I liked some moments of them, but this is not enough...

Rn i dont read much.
All I ever hear from you is blah blah blah
So, all I ever do is go ja ja ja
And I don't even care about what you say 'cause it's
Ja ja ja ja
Blah blah blah blah

All you ever spew is scum scum scum
So, all I ever do is call you scum
And I don't even care about what you say 'cause you're
scum scum scum scum
scum scum scum scum
this has got to be my favorite post of the game so far
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1830, Wiki wrote:Dorsey, gera, vote a50. He wanted to elim you both
you wanted to eliminate me - should i vote you?
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2012, geraintm wrote:
Nope, im pr. Nobody should vote me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1841, Almost50 wrote:Also, if you want me to play the game you should take me a bit more seriously. Like, I'm doing the Slayer's gambit thing in it's most explicit version, and Scum are falling for it. You are TOWN and so is Salsa, and I will never call either of you scum in this game (I may call you stupid though, so be forewarned)
had to look up what slayer's gambit was. the wiki said it can be confused with just bad play...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1854, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1846, Datisi wrote:i do wish you'd respond to my question on why you consider me town, though.
Your doesn't come from Scum EVER. I am doing everything I can to absolve Scum!you from the responsibility of my flip, and you're not even the one pushing it, but you're still defending me and calling me NULL (instead of "maybe scum, but I'm not sure").

OK.. let's call it a TOME thing. I am not at all good at explaining my cases either way (Scum cases or Town cases). It is NOT "gut" or "tone" per se, but if I can't put it into words might as well just call it gut/tone and be done with it

I decoded Salsa was also Town based on her post next to yours, if you're interested. I am
confident
enough in both reads I'd be counterclaiming any investigator who claims a guilty on either of you.
it is posts like this where i realise most of you are playing different games to me and i shall forever be playing twister whilst you all play chess
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Wiki »

In post 2011, Iconeum wrote:this has got to be my favorite post of the game so far
Dont forget that this is his talking not with his townread, but with his scumread. So it looks not so good, he doesnt try to solve it and understand it
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1958, ChaosOmega wrote:
Votecount 1.12

Three (3) - Datisi, Iconeum, T3
T3 (2) - Andresvmb, Selynee
Datisi (2) - Three, Dorsey
Almost50 (1) - Wiki
Dorsey (1) - Salsabil Faria
Wiki (1) - Almost50
Dwlee99 (1) - geraintm

Not Voting (2) - Looker, Dwlee99

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate someone.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-31 06:52:46)
Deadline is getting close.

I can vote anyone from these people:
Looker
Dorsey
Three
Wiki

I won't vote these people:
SF
Sely
Andres
Dwlee
Datisi

I'll vote these people if I have to:
A50
T3
gera
Ico
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@Salsa

if you are fine with Three, why aren't you hopping on?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2013, Wiki wrote:
In post 2012, geraintm wrote:
Nope, im pr. Nobody should vote me.
i forgot, you claimed early doors....
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm starting to get the feeling Wiki is an alt of.. JAMES3 (anybody remember him?)

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=70036

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wiki
Wiki
Goon
Wiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by Wiki »

Yeah, im James. This is true
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1799, Datisi wrote:
In post 1729, Three wrote:
In post 1728, Datisi wrote:three's read on me is utter bullshit because he's been called out by multiple people as misrepping, which means that maybe, *maybe* your posts are fucking confusing and it's not the rest of us that are wrong

rn i'm leaning on it being town bullshit

but it's bullshit nonetheless
Dude can you literally talk about anything other than a post from a fucking week ago? You're so focused on something that doesn't matter and you refuse to actually try to solve me. I'm trying to figure you out and you don't even acknowledge it.

Also "called out by multiple people" you mean you, who I scum read? Salsa, who I scum read and who also LIED about the misrep? Lmao. Sel is the only other one and it got clarified a week ago that what I said wasn't a misrep, it was a misunderstanding. Get the fuck over it and play the game or get limmed.
In post 1731, Three wrote:Like we're on page 70 now and all Datisi can say is "but what about the post you made on page 20" as if that is somehow relevant at all. Especially when it got dealt with four times and that still apparently wasn't enough.
*breathe in*

are you serious. you just told me that i'm not talking about anything other than a post from a week ago. after (1) i literally posted a wallpost that was talking about the posts from the past 2-3 pages, (2) in which i was responding to
your own read on me
that
you yourself brought up
in the past 2-3 pages. what, you're allowed to make reads based on posts that were a week ago, but once someone responds to that, it's suddenly all they're talking about?

also like, where in that post did you find me being so focused on a post from a week ago, or that i didn't even try to acknowledge the fact you're trying to sort me? like??? i never mentioned a specific post, i just said your case and read on me were utter nonsense. which it still is and i'm not backing down from that. and i clearly acknowledged the fact you're trying to sort me, i literally said i thought it was towny, the fuck do you think that means?

it's clear that the thread tides are turning against me, i don't think it's rocket surgery to figure that out. and these two posts can be nothing than purposefully ignorant. there's nothing else they can be. to quote 3 lines from a 25-line post and claim it's proof that week-old posts are all i'm talking about, when (1) i wasn't talking about them there, (2) i spoke about many different things in the post, and (3) i was responding to something that you yourself brought up, it's plain simple bad faith.
Spoiler: Proof that Datisi totally isn't tunneled on one exact argument
In post 238, Datisi wrote:
In post 235, Wiki wrote:
In post 222, Datisi wrote:kinda feeling selynee is scummy at start of page 6, her posting so far seems like mostly aimless questions with little-to-no follow up
I didnt like the moment when she tried to push the idea, that there is 1 scum in Dwlee and Wiki. There is not enough info for that, I said that they can be a townie. She could say it as a scum hoping that both these guys will be elimed one after another, ignoring that we are not 100% sure about each other.

Btw, she wasnt first who said that, Three was the first, she continued his thought, repeated it, but he made this conclusion easy from his thoughts and was very emotional. So her post is stranger.

The only thing I need to know now is Three experienced alt or just a new player with the lack of experience? Because only in the second case I can believe he really doesnt understand and truly reacts so much...
uh, neither of them said that? i'm assuming you're talking about and - both of these posts are saying "if one of wiki/dwlee is scum, the other is town", neither is saying that there *has* to be scum between you two?
In post 822, Datisi wrote:
In post 740, Three wrote:
In post 687, Datisi wrote:
In post 664, Three wrote:What changed that made you decide her earlier logic was more sound than you originally thought?
like this annoys me because i never said her logic wasn't sound, she was scum *despite* because surprise, scum can make arguments that are logically sound
In post 688, Datisi wrote:obviously i don't find her as scummy as i did earlier but you see my point
You literally said you hated her posts though? I'm trying to understand how you think her posts make sense but still think she's scummy.
you're not serious.

yes, i said i hated her posts. because i thought they were scum!indicative for aimless questions and barebone solving.

however. she said "if one of wiki/dwlee is scum, the other isn't". that got misrepped as "one of wiki/dwlee is scum". she then claimed that she did not say that. i can understand that her claim of "i did not say that" makes sense, because she did not say that. that doesn't make her town. the fact that she was telling the truth about her previous post doesn't make her town. you do know that scum can sometimes make posts that make sense, right?

sel's "if one of wiki/dwlee is scum, the other is town", "scumclaiming", and "saying she thinks she can pocket". and my "how can you say sel has a decent argument while still thinking she's scum?".
In post 380, Datisi wrote:
In post 357, ChaosOmega wrote:Selynee (5) - Almost50, Three, Datisi, Iconeum T3
UNVOTE:
actually not sure how much of a fan of this wagon i am
a50 is shitposting and not really doing anything, three had that weird post towards sel that i thought was bad-faithy, and t3's hop on is weirdly out of the blue

let's try uhhh
one two seven VOTE: three
In post 496, Datisi wrote: and re: three, uh. while i agree it was a sorta clumsy metaphor, i thought "speaking russian = being russian" there? like, "if one of them speaks russian, the other one does not" doesn't imply "one of them speaks russian", just like "if one of them is scum, the other isn't" doesn't imply "one of them is scum".

obviously correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you're looking too deep into it
In post 637, Datisi wrote:
In post 503, Three wrote:I don't think I'm looking too deep into it, I barely understand the point of what she's saying there and I'm kind of confused by your own interpretation of it.
i don't know how to more simply explain that saying "if one of dwlee/wiki flips scum, the other one is town"
doesn't also mean
"there is one scum in dwlee/wiki".
In post 1728, Datisi wrote:three's read on me is utter bullshit because he's been called out by multiple people as misrepping, which means that maybe, *maybe* your posts are fucking confusing and it's not the rest of us that are wrong

rn i'm leaning on it being town bullshit

but it's bullshit nonetheless

I don't know what you expect me to think when you bring up the exact same argument six damn times in a row. You've been unable to shut up about it literally all week now, so yes, I'm kind of sick of it considering I haven't ignored you and responded and clarified and dealt with it many times over. What read am I rehashing on a single post that got resolved a week ago? I'd love for you to actually quote it instead of just claiming that I'm doing it. This "no u" mentality of yours is fucking awful.

I've already shown what makes you appear to be so focused on a post from a week ago. Are you claiming that you do acknowledge that I'm trying to sort you? Because that implies you think I'm town since scum doesn't have to sort anybody. You keep saying my case and read on you is nonsense but you refuse to explain why, you just countered by attacking me and claiming I'm scum. That does nothing to challenge my read on you because you refuse to actually address anything, all you do is call me scummy and say I'm wrong and misrepping you over and over again. If you think my sorting is towny then why the fuck are you saying I'm scum anyway and voting me? It just doesn't line up.

Datisi: "The thread tides are turning against me"
Also Datisi: immediately lashes out at everyone to get them off his wagon and vote me instead

Yeah you're totally helpless and an easy target my dude. I believe you we all believe you I promise. :)
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1823, Datisi wrote:
In post 1747, Dorsey wrote:I honestly don't know. I feel like I'm in a mental facility. I do think Datisi is the ringleader, though, because he says something and it gets parroted by his minions..
this game, where pretty much nobody is listening to me and half the game wants my head? you sure we're talking about the same game here?

can you like, start saying things that are actually within this game?
How can you be so out of touch with reality? You have players tripping over themselves to appease you. You convinced people to vote me/consider voting me despite me being their town read. What the fuck are you talking about?
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by Three »

In post 1826, Datisi wrote:
In post 1755, Datisi wrote:scum!three spews dorsey!town and three just nosedived in my reads
oh yeah, i forgot to elaborate on this part - like three has been doing this thing with me/dorsey (and to a lesser extent with me/looker) where he's like, oh there's scum in there, i'm scumreading both of them. okay fine. but there's not much thought as to how much does the team make sense - i did see a vague "wow maybe they're distancing" but that was quickly dismissed. yet when he was noticing that the thirst for dorsey's blood was going down and for me was going up, he started toeing the water for my yeet while still shitting on dorsey. and when i mentioned his read, he wrote those two dumpsterfires. like, i'm pretty sure he's not scum/scum with dorsey. he's looking for which townie to yeet.
Imagine complaining about me "misrepping" you, and then immediately misrepping my posts and my intentions with zero irony.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”