Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Normal Large 237

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Normal Large 237

Modded by LicketyQuickety. Reviewed by RadiantCowbells (Primary) and Ircher (Secondary)

Game Rules

1. This color
    (0040FF) is mine. Do not use it.
  2. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  3. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Mafia members may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage, but only in the PT specified in your role PM.
  4. Private Topics will be released after the game ends. Do not post anything that you do not want revealed after the game ends. All rules still apply in PTs unless explicitly mentioned (for example, in Mafia PTs you may quote private Moderator-supplied information).
  5. You are forbidden from talking about any other ongoing games in any thread.
  6. Do not edit posts, even if you have the power to do so. If a post needs editing (e.g. incorrect tags or a duplicate post) tell me and I will do it.
  7. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill. I may also ban you from my future games for a period of time, in which case I will also notify the List Mod.
  8. Provable randomness is not permitted. You will not be allowed to use the dice tags.
  9. All normal Mafia rules apply. These rules can be found here.
  10. Follow the spirit of the rules. Using loopholes to get past the rules will be treated on a case-by-case basis. Likewise, pretending to break the rules, threatening to break the rules, or encouraging others to break the rules will be treated as a rule violation.
Mechanics

1. There are two phases of the game: Day Phase and Night Phase. Day Phase is 10 in real life days. Night Phase is 48 hours.
  2. I reserve the right to extend Phases at my discretion.
  3. During Day Phase all players may vote for the player they want Eliminated from the game.
  4. Simple Majority Elimination is in effect. Voting is decided by simple majority (>50% of players). You may VOTE: No Elim.
  5. When a simple majority has been chosen, or the timer for Day Phase is done, Day Phase will end and Night Phase will begin. You may post in the thread until it is locked for Night Phase.
  6. Mafia must Night Kill in Night Phase. If Mafia do not choose anyone to Night Kill during Night Phase, a random Town member will be chosen for Night Kill.
  7. Night Actions must be in 1 hour before Start of Day. If you wish to do no action, nothing is necessary from you. If I do not get a Night Action in 1 hour before Start of Day, you forfeit your ability that Night.
  8. Players may post in the game thread until I do a final vote count and close the thread for that Game Day and post the flip.
  9. Once a player has been Eliminated in the game - either by being voted off or being Night Killed - they are no longer allowed to post in the thread until the game is over.
  10. Please
    BOLD
    public requests and public questions to me and put "
    @Mod
    " or a rendition of my name that I can understand at the beginning of the post so I know that you have a request/question for me. For all other questions/requests that are not public, PM me.
Activity

1. You must post in the game thread once every 48 hours or you will get a prod. If you get 3 prods, you will be replaced unless you post before your final prod.
  2. If you will not be able to post in 48 hours, then let me know you will be V/LA. If your V/LA time is unreasonably long, I may replace you.
How to Vote and Unvote

1. To Vote:

Code: Select all

[v]Player Name[/v], [vote]Player Name[/vote]
  2. To Unvote:

[uv]Player Name[/uv], [unvote]Player Name[/unvote]
  3. To Unvote (generic):

[uv][/uv], [unvote][/unvote]
Game Setup

Mafia 1-shot Strongman
Mafia Watcher
Mafia Doctor

Town Vigilante
Town Jailkeeper
Town Gunsmith
9x Vanilla Townie

Player list

1. JacksonVirgo
  2. Almost50
  3. MargotRosa
    Aaron**
  4. Not_Mafia*
  5. Dwlee99
  6. AliceK
  7. ssbm_Kyouko*
  8. fua
  9. ILUVYTHAN***
  10. Ythan*
  11. Save The Dragons**
  12. mozamis
    RCEnigma
  13. Three
  14. UglyDuck*
  15. Andresvmb**
*=Denotes Prod

Alive:
Spoiler:
Almost 50 - VT
Aaron - VT
Not_Mafia - Gunsmith
Dwlee99 - VT
Ythan - VT
Save The Dragons - VT
Three - VT
UglyDuck - VT
Andrevmb - Vigilante

Dead:
Spoiler:
ssbm_Kyouko - Mafia Doctor - D1
fua - Jailkeeper - N1
RCEnigma - VT - N1
AliceK - Mafia Watcher - D2
JacksonVirgo - VT - N2
ILUVYTHAN - Mafia 1-Shot Strongman - D3
Last edited by LicketyQuickety on Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.