Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini Normal 2256

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Not Known 15 wrote:Welcome to my Mini Normal.

Rules:
1.Follow the Site Rules. This includes not talking about ongoing games.
2.You may have access to private threads (e.g. Mafia factional chat); you can talk about this game there, but you may not quote anything from them outside of the PT. You may not quote any game-related PMs without express permission by your game mod.
3.Play to win this game.
4.Lurking: You will be prodded after 2 days of no substantial contribution(no prod dodging). After 24 hours of an unanswered prod I will search for a replacement(unless V/LA). Four prods in total, or two prods in one day will result in an instant replacement. ASK FOR REPLACEMENT IN A PM.
5.Vacation/Limited Access: Tell me when you are going to have limited access. If you have limited access, you will still count as having a prod after 3 days, and you will be instantly replaced after 5 days in total.
6.Weekend: For the purposes of prods and nights, Sunday and Saturday count as 12 hours each.
7.CHEATING:Cheating(breaking site rules, posting while dead, quoting Role PM's without explicit permission, encrypting posts without explicit permission, editing/deleting posts without explicit permission, doing anything obviously against the spirit of the rules) is forbidden. Don't do it.
Setup information:

8.Length of day phases:7 days. More if replacements force me to extend the phase.
9.Length of nights: 2 days. Will usually not end before all replacements are finished.

10. Elimination:The town can kill one person per day. This is called Elimination. People may vote to eliminate someone (e.g.VOTE: Not Known 15)
An elimination during the day necessiates more than 50% of all possible votes. You may vote for No Elimination. A No Elimination needs 50% of all possible votes.

11:Hammer:As soon as the required number of people for an Elimination or NoElimination is reached, the game descends into Twilight.
12:Twilight:Alive people, including the hammered elimination target, may continue to post until the flip.
13:Flip: After the flip the game descends into Night.
14:Daychat: Scum has Daychat by default.
15:Natural Action Resolution applies. Same priority cycles are resolved by making all actions of the same priority fail(e.g.Roleblocker vs Roleblocker, only both roleblocks fail).
16:Color, Backup Mod color and Vanilla Role PM:
Vanilla TownieYou are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with a summary of your role.

At least one person recieved this Role PM.

This is my color
:(#808080). Do not use it.
Contact implosion if I am out of prod range.
17:Breaking rules can result in any kind of punishment. Do not break the rules.
18:I may add additional rules at my discretion. I will tell everyone via PM if this happens.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Player list:
  1. Malakittens
  2. House
  3. SirCakez
  4. Noctyrnia
  5. Laplacian
  6. Andante
  7. Gypyx
  8. NorwegianboyEE
  9. Emperor flippyNips
  10. Firebringer
  11. Shirou
  12. Blake Belladonna
  13. Zookeeper
Alive:
Spoiler:
  1. House
  2. SirCakez
  3. Noctyrnia
  4. Laplacian
  5. Gypyx
  6. NorwegianboyEE

7. Blake Belladonna

Dead:
Spoiler:
  1. Andante, Mafia (Night 1 Informed) Odd-Night (Ninja Gunsmith), eliminated Day 1.
  2. Shirou, Vanilla Townie, died Night 1.
  3. Firebringer, Mafia Night 3(Ninja Backup Gunsmith), eliminated Day 2.
  4. Malakittens, Town Watcher, died Night 2.
  5. Looker
    Emperor flippyNips
    , Vanilla Townie, eliminated Day 3.
  6. Zookeeper, Vanilla Townie, died Night 3.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:11 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Game start. Day 1 begins.

Vote Count 1.0Not Voting (13) Malakittens; House; SirCakez; Noctyrnia; Laplacian; Andante; Gypyx; NorwegianboyEE; Emperor flippyNips; Firebringer; Shirou; Blake Belladonna; Zookeeper

Malakittens (0)

House (0)

SirCakez (0)

Noctyrnia (0)

Laplacian (0)

Andante (0)

Gypyx (0)

NorwegianboyEE (0)

Emperor flippyNips (0)

Firebringer (0)

Shirou (0)

Blake Belladonna (0)

Zookeeper (0)

No Elimination (0)

With 13 alive it is 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2022-01-11 05:12:00) or when an execution has been achieved.
Zookeeper
Zookeeper
Goon
Zookeeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by Zookeeper »

Hi there. This is a town post btw.
Zookeeper
Zookeeper
Goon
Zookeeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:52 pm

Post by Zookeeper »

VOTE: Malakittens
Maybe not town.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:02 am

Post by Shirou »

yahallo

いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Zookeeper
Zookeeper
Goon
Zookeeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Zookeeper »

Hello to you too and hf!
Consider joining my wagon?
Birds of a feather flock together.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:23 am

Post by Shirou »

Hm...I thought we would have 14 days deadlines while signing up, only having 7 days is a bit troublesome...to me the wagons are always gonna feel rushed at this rate

so, since it's also a normal setup, I thought maybe we could add some extra spice and kill two rabbits with one stone or something if enough people show interest

I was thinking of a fun mini-game we could play, something like...a
gambling "system"
?

The general idea would be that the people willing to join this "gambling club" would each receive 2 "voting chips", which they could bet
for
or
against
certain
wagon
flipping scum.

There's quite a bit of additional rules and restrictions to ensure it doesn't disturb the game too much later on or isn't very exploitable, but basically if you won the bet, and there was someone betting against you, you take the "voting chips" the loser gambled with. You can't take "voting chips" from
multiple
people in a single bet as well. You always take the "voting chips" of the highest or earliest bidder. (although I could make some changes to this rule if people requested although the "mini-game" would get more complex).

If you've "voting chips" from someone in a given day, you can spend one of them a day to force that person to vote together with you. If the person refuses to comply with this rule, everyone inside the "gambling club" would vote that given person.

However, all those rules would be
"disabled"
in MyLo or LyLo (is there any other way to say this without it being weird?). Since we don't know how many scum there is to calculate when MyLo or LyLo will be with certainty, we will default it to 3-man scum team until proven otherwise.
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Shirou »

Anyone up to some
fun
gambling ladies and gentlemen?!

(note: also don't worry, as far as I know there's not against the rules in bets and gambling
inside
the game. Only bets/gambling
outside
the game is prohibited).
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 6, Zookeeper wrote:Hello to you too and hf!
I can join it if you sign up for the gambling club

いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:33 am

Post by Shirou »

I could explain the additional rules and stuff if enough people show interest on it I guess

otherwise it's not worth typing it...
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Shirou »

Oh, of course betting your chips is always optional every day. It's not mandatory.

So even if you're part of the gambling club you wouldn't need to gamble at all, your only obligation would be to vote anyone that breaks the rules, which would be a scummy thing to do anyway when you should have understood the risk you were taking on gambling initially.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Zookeeper
Zookeeper
Goon
Zookeeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Zookeeper »

In post 9, Shirou wrote:

I feel like you're getting a lot more out of this deal than me. But sure I'll join your club. :]
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 12, Zookeeper wrote:
In post 9, Shirou wrote:

I feel like you're getting a lot more out of this deal than me. But sure I'll join your club. :]
woohh!

our first club member!

VOTE: Malakittens

(technically second since I'm on it as well but still)
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Laplacian
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Laplacian
he/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Laplacian »

In post 7, Shirou wrote:Hm...I thought we would have 14 days deadlines while signing up, only having 7 days is a bit troublesome...to me the wagons are always gonna feel rushed at this rate

so, since it's also a normal setup, I thought maybe we could add some extra spice and kill two rabbits with one stone or something if enough people show interest

I was thinking of a fun mini-game we could play, something like...a
gambling "system"
?

The general idea would be that the people willing to join this "gambling club" would each receive 2 "voting chips", which they could bet
for
or
against
certain
wagon
flipping scum.

There's quite a bit of additional rules and restrictions to ensure it doesn't disturb the game too much later on or isn't very exploitable, but basically if you won the bet, and there was someone betting against you, you take the "voting chips" the loser gambled with. You can't take "voting chips" from
multiple
people in a single bet as well. You always take the "voting chips" of the highest or earliest bidder. (although I could make some changes to this rule if people requested although the "mini-game" would get more complex).

If you've "voting chips" from someone in a given day, you can spend one of them a day to force that person to vote together with you. If the person refuses to comply with this rule, everyone inside the "gambling club" would vote that given person.

However, all those rules would be
"disabled"
in MyLo or LyLo (is there any other way to say this without it being weird?). Since we don't know how many scum there is to calculate when MyLo or LyLo will be with certainty, we will default it to 3-man scum team until proven otherwise.
um, excuse me, as a wholesome and innocent townie I find anyone wanting to fill our charming town with sinful gambling to be highly suspect
VOTE: Shirou
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Shirou »

okay we've 15% of the playerlist in the club already then.

NK15, don't you think you should do a cassino flavor in votecounts if I convince more than the majority, or let's say around 70% of the players to partake in this soulful club?

p-edit: oh no here they come...the no fun police...
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Shirou »

Laplacian, they say everything has a price you know...

what kind of bribe would your excellency need to it feel worth it to join our fun little club?

I don't know how but my role is santa claus, and I can give 1-shot PRs to people at night.

I kinda think this game is secretly bastard yeah, whoever created the setup may get in trouble later, but either way I can always give you some PRs tonight
as long as you sign the contract first...

いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Zookeeper
Zookeeper
Goon
Zookeeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Zookeeper »

In post 14, Laplacian wrote: um, excuse me, as a wholesome and innocent townie I find anyone wanting to fill our charming town with sinful gambling to be highly suspect
VOTE: Shirou
It's not gambling.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Shirou »

yeah what zoo said

it's not gambling

it just looks like gambling

it's kinda like lootboxes or gachapon you know

they just look like gambling, but they aren't actually gambling okay?

so anyway join the gambling club please
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Shirou »

On a serious note, if you someone claims they aren't gonna join it (and remember, even if you're part of it gambling stuff yourself isn't mandatory), do explain why. I want to see your thought processes about my proposition.
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 10, Shirou wrote:I could explain the additional rules and stuff if enough people show interest on it I guess

otherwise it's not worth typing it...
Too long didn’t read. :wink:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Shirou »

so you mean you aren't gonna join it even without reading the additional rules norwe?

Spoiler:
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Shirou »

"so you mean you *are* gonna join it even without..." I meant

need to pay more attention to my posts

but hmm, you are gonna join it right norwe...? right?
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Didn’t you do this gambling and "If you trust my plan but everyone needs to do it" nonsense in Divide and Conquer too?
I don’t really see what you hope to achieve with this from an town motivation so it seems a bit like busywork to me and hence kinda scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Shirou »

Divide and Conquer...? I didn't even play that game

What you may be talking about is a micro game where I was scum and said I had a
"plan"
that I
couldn't tell
at that moment, and people had to "trust me".

But there's two important notes about it norwe:

1) There's literally no relation to a "secret plan" and what I'm proposing right now. I'm literally telling you all details and there's no night actions or anything involved. It's just a little "system"/"mini-game" we could do to spice up the game. Town is never worse off when you create more and different ways to get reactions out of people like with this "club".

2) Trusting me, even if I was scum then, was the "correct" play because my plan was actually optimal to town, my objective there was from the start to make everyone suspicious of me and refuse to go along with my plan, so that I could look better in the last elimination day when I would finally reveal my "plan" (which was truly optimal). People would then think "oh we should have trusted shirou" and think positively of me for having a pro-town plan, even when I didn't execute it.

Basically Norwe...there's no real correlation between those two cases. Knowing that now, does it change your mind?

I expected you to like me trying to spice up the game a bit?
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”