Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 697, butterchurn wrote:I don't play like that
but is that true? You and Jeff voted Yeezy 24 hours and you didn't wait. What's the difference?

I voted Jeff at day start b/c he's obvious scum (and why you don't think that makes me think you are scum with him.) You expressed interest in voting Owl b/c thats who you think is scum (b/c he is!) I said I'd join you and then you blasted me for trying to leave this 1v1. Like you can't have it both ways. I mean now you are saying lets do Jeff but earlier you didn't
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:27 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 699, Nero Cain wrote:I hammered Jeff after 4 days, we had all discussed and everyone had checked in. No one said anything about your not voting Scorp.

but I wasn't voting to get reactions

don't really buy it
If you mean hammering Scorp, not Jeff, there was plenty of discussion that still could have been had, but I don't think it was a bad hammer, just not a choice that I would have made. And what? You just said something about me not voting Scorp in , which I was responding to. Do you mean prior to that, and if so, what's the relevance of that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I meant that I hammed Scorp. Deadline only lasts a week, day 3 had gone on for 4 days, and practically everyone wanted scorp dead. It was just stalling and avoiding the inevitable . Yes disscussion is good but when a day drags it can cause apathy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:35 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 700, Nero Cain wrote:but is that true? You and Jeff voted Yeezy 24 hours and you didn't wait. What's the difference?
The difference between pushing in a wagon/hammering and being the first vote on a wagon should be obvious to you. One brings us closer to the end of the Day or directly brings it about, and the other does not. Voting early in ELo is also significantly different, because if you're town and vote town, the game ends.
In post 700, Nero Cain wrote:I voted Jeff at day start b/c he's obvious scum (and why you don't think that makes me think you are scum with him.) You expressed interest in voting Owl b/c thats who you think is scum (b/c he is!) I said I'd join you and then you blasted me for trying to leave this 1v1. Like you can't have it both ways. I mean now you are saying lets do Jeff but earlier you didn't
I didn't blast you at all, I thought it was odd behavior from you, and mentioned how my perceived likelihood of teams had changed as a result, but was still open to a switch. And no, earlier I was also willing to vote Jeff, and expected that I would be voting either Jeff or you. I thought Jeff was more suspicious than you (and said so), but wanted to wait to see how he responded to some questions I had for him. He mostly ignored them.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:36 am

Post by butterchurn »

In post 702, Nero Cain wrote:yes, I meant that I hammed Scorp. Deadline only lasts a week, day 3 had gone on for 4 days, and practically everyone wanted scorp dead. It was just stalling and avoiding the inevitable . Yes disscussion is good but when a day drags it can cause apathy.
I think that's a reasonable and understandable position to have. Personally I think more discussion could have been valuable and that's why I didn't vote yet, but like I said, I think that could just be a difference in playstyle and priorities.
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:09 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 674, Ahri wrote:they say you cant have a full town GY

I say watch me.

VOTE: Hella Jeff
Spoiler:
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Hella Jeff
Hella Jeff
Goon
Hella Jeff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:14 pm

Post by Hella Jeff »

In post 703, butterchurn wrote:I didn't blast you at all, I thought it was odd behavior from you, and mentioned how my perceived likelihood of teams had changed as a result, but was still open to a switch. And no, earlier I was also willing to vote Jeff, and expected that I would be voting either Jeff or you. I thought Jeff was more suspicious than you (and said so), but wanted to wait to see how he responded to some questions I had for him. He mostly ignored them.
that was because of time, but i'll continue to do so because my slot is going to get annihilated in the coming hours, there's no way that ahri's going to unvote before then
i'm VT
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I CC

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Klick »

Oh Ahri you should unvote please while I catch up
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Votecount 4.2

6 zer - Taco Hemingway

Hella Jeff
(2): Nero Cain, Ahri
Nero Cain
(1): Hella Jeff

Not Voting
(4): butterchurn, geraintm, Klick, Not_Mafia

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate

Day 4 deadline ends in (expired on 2022-02-09 18:31:24)
dual mod iso
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is a chore

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a snail paced chore

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like holy shit, I should get hazard pay or something.

scum is nearly fucking impossible to kill this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or at least a free trip to poland

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

ahri and geraintm are being prodded
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Klick »

Quiet Owl
, I want to know more about why you suspected Dwlee originally with the result you got on him. When you got 'no gun', what exactly went through your head? Lead me through the exact thought process that led to you doing what you did with the claim.
butterchurn
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
butterchurn
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:01 am

Post by butterchurn »

Owl is now Not_Mafia, so I'm guessing he won't know the thought process.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Klick »

Oops, ty, missed that.
With everything I've read around the situation I'm inclined to believe QO was town who genuinely thought they'd caught scum in Dwlee. I also think their role fits well with mine - I'm curious to see what the other claims are (and if we've not all claimed by now then I'd like that to happen).
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Klick »

Nero's Page 22 is really damn good
I completely buy that he wouldn't be tryharding this position as scum lol
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:26 am

Post by geraintm »

Ok, I'm sorry for not posting more.

I was sorta waiting on Owl's night result which never came, and now we have to get it from Not Mafia so who knows if we ever shall. I ain't voting anywhere until NM tells us because it should narrow down the choices considerably.

NM means you'll get a good read on me at least.

Will go through posts now and reply as best I can
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:28 am

Post by geraintm »

I'm like 99% sold on Jeff being thr vote now, I cannot see easily how the game isn't over otherwise, consider my vote there
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 702, Nero Cain wrote:yes, I meant that I hammed Scorp. Deadline only lasts a week, day 3 had gone on for 4 days, and practically everyone wanted scorp dead. It was just stalling and avoiding the inevitable . Yes disscussion is good but when a day drags it can cause apathy.
Apathy has killed the game for me....and I do realise I am fully part of that
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:31 am

Post by geraintm »

Though needing 2 players replaced as the game reaches its conclusion really hasn't helped either
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:34 am

Post by geraintm »

Looking at nervous post 693 as the logical starting point for me, except 2 of the pieces get swapped around. I am usually a betting man in these situations and I know where my last vote is likely to go. One player feels like they are doing their best to solve this and others aren't and just trying to deflect when caught. But NM needs to come along quick
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Klick »

In post 693, Nero Cain wrote:barring some big brain play where butter and Ger are scum together and he's distancing from him they are different factions meaning 2 of the 3 scum are in jeff and owl wich makes sense via play.
I think you possibly jumped the gun on this butter/geraintm read? My impression of this day phase so far is that there isn't any good reason butter and gera couldn't be buddies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”