tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:41 am

Post by tictac »

i mean, would 1 IC+3VT+3goon not seem scumsided 2 u? still don't really get that argument.
and yea Koba could conf himself (and out a mason/vig), bot rolecop to guaranteed to be town.
i did agree that it was too much power in general, but also the neighborhood, so either way it was kkinda adversarial game design.
what really started to get 2 me was i didn't think anyone was bussing NM
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:46 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2296, ShadowGirl wrote:Sorry to tictac for scumreading you at the end, but paranoia really got at me because I had you as locktown all game and then I began to doubt myself (my head like... is the bunny evil???), and the PoE that I was left with given Enchant's vig claim left me with not too many possibilities (marci was even more locktown to me, and MathBlade gave me town vibes for not ultimately voting me), and I was uncertain enough about DkKoba from their D2 play.
no probs. i'm usually scuread pretty wildely, but then i get these games where everyone townreads me and it's always a bit freaky.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All topics are now open.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2299, MathBlade wrote:I can see that. That’s why I tried breaking it down in a way to understand.

Everyone should have the mathematical possibility of a fair shot in elo (meaning no conf towns)
Because Koba could confirm themselves by checking the vig or mason if town that means 4 conf towns.

That means scum need fire power or multiple kills to balance which isn’t possible.
So Koba = scum.
Math (numbers) is not my strong suit (understatement), so it was hard for me to decide if it absolutely proved your theory or no. I think if there was a D4 that I would have been able to get to that conclusion of DkKoba as for sure last scum, but just that we were in the same place on D3 with 100% on one person and 50/50 on another, and that I had to go for my 100% who I had been trying to get out for the last two Days. It was sort of wild that we were both do or die on our reads.
In post 2301, tictac wrote:no probs. i'm usually scuread pretty wildely, but then i get these games where everyone townreads me and it's always a bit freaky.
I really did think you were sheeping Roden as to get out of responsibility of me flipping town, which is what pinged me hard. And considering for most of D3 you were the only person who had voted NM, I was like... where is the bussing??? So it sort of ended up feeling like a scenario where you/NM possible team thought the NM elimination would be an easy and fast on and then when that didn't happen that you thought you would had a good chance of getting me out instead.
i would even kill shadowgirl b4 roden
Considering this a badge of honour!
hem softed gunsmith check on ShadowGirl
DkKoba, I'm curious what post you thought was a soft on me? And I also wonder why you didn't end up bussing NM on D3?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1378, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1375, ShadowGirl wrote:Should I put a pink hair anime girl avi in her honour :( I'm sorry Meuh
it looks great on you i really feel like you're town for some reason
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

after being intensely aware that HEM had you in their PoE too.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:45 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

nope, just pink haired anime girl townlock

this is what happens when you deploy big brain to defeat small brain
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:58 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm also wondering, DkKoba, why you didn't convince me to try and switch my vote to tictac after I had laid out my NM+tictac theory and after I was defending you against MathBlade? (Roden, if that defense is what convinced you on me, that's partially why I did it lol) Or did it just seem like I was never going to change my vote from NM? I mean I guess I will say that I wanted NM gone that day because I didn't have faith that would get resolved the following day, or that the danger of the 50/50 where I get mislimmed and town loses was something I didn't want to gamble on.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

I did egg on that world I felt, I needed to eliminate you to protect NM though so we could endgame faster.
retired
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:21 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Not in mid/late day, which is when you were voting me, and after that voting MathBlade (who I wouldn't consider for that day). I thought you had the potential to be town but considering you thought I was scum and given how in the past days I wasn't able to convince you of anything, I decided to put my focus on trying to convince others I was town because I thought I had no chance of doing so with you. It's why I even started trying to defend you against MathBlade because I thought you (town possibility) might see me as town (and because it might make Roden see me as town lol). There's definitely a universe where I potentially misvote tictac on D4 based on my theory, if you had hammered NM at the like three quarter mark of the day.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

I still need to get another mislim after that. The idea was to bus NM in limlo once I didnt have to worry about it.
retired
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

hey gg everybody! Thank you Norwee for modding was a smoothly run and enjoyable game! I kinda stopped following at some point so I don't know how exactly everything played out. Well played by Koba I had them as solid town and reading back I feel like a fool how easily I gave up that Roden/I were masons lol. and def sucks that there were some replacements those can definitely fuck over a whole gamestate.

also great job by Enchant, tictac, Shadow, Mathblade, Roden pulling it through in the end!
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:47 am

Post by marcistar »

Hi guys I'm sorry.
I wanted to play through the rest of thr game, but things happened! Thank you mathblade for being able to take over or else I would've felt alot worse than I already do. :cool:

I didn't read up honestly, but Meuh filled me in and the results dont shock me... deep in my heart I KNEW greeting was antitown!!!

Dkkoba I don't really think you pocketed me unfortunately, but it doesnt matter because I wasn't doing much anyways.

Love you all! Thank you all for playing with me and thank you Norwee for hosting!

(btw humaneatingmonkey whyd u change from my fanart :sob::sob:)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:57 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

your fanart will always be in my wallet and will be used if i find myself in a game with you! <3
i think your fanart helped me win a scum game recently (perfect fast win). they can't scumread that uwu look.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:34 am

Post by marcistar »

cons of using the fanart: 0
pros of using the fanart: 82837747473828+
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:09 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2269, DkKoba wrote:btw I completely guessed Enchant's modifier based on what I know about RC, my rolecop checks were on tictac and Mathblade slot(marci)

I almost said Night 2 Vigilante but then I remembered something about him saying he likes setups that would be entertaining to watch and not entertaining for him to play in - ergo Novice fits better.

Biggest mistake was killing HEM when it looked like he softed an investigative on ShadowGirl - I thought there was a town Gunsmith due to my role existing - and I thought that was the Gunsmith.
Squint at your meta of me

Actually yeah i have a serious tendency to novice vigs hm
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”