Not Known 15 was found dead night 2. Their role was
Town Neighbour

Not_Mafia was eliminated day 3. Their role was
Mafia Goon

Roden was found dead night 3. Their role was
Town Mason

DkKoba was found dead night 3. Their role was
Mafia 2-Shot Rolecop Neighbour
Last edited by NorwegianboyEE on Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:07 am, edited 33 times in total.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The Rules

Stolen and modified from Datisi's rules, which was again stolen and modified from Plotinus' and Schadd_'s rulesets.

TL;DR

Day 1 lasts for 10 real life days. Days 2 and onwards last for 8 real life days. Nights last for 2 days.
You may ask for fast night but all alive players have to agree.
Majority to eliminate
48 hours before prod, 24 hours before looking for an replacement if there is no response to the prod.
If you want to replace out of the game, pm me.
Play nice.

The Basics:

Follow all site rules.
You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads i have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
If you wish to replace out, pm me, do not request replacement in thread. Do not discuss your reasons for replacing out publicly. Do not threaten to replace out or tell other players to replace out. If you have any concerns that a player should be replaced, pm me.
Do not quote pm's from the mod at all, either real or fabricated. Do not quote posts from private threads. This includes specific timestamps. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
This may become an heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If I think you are toeing the line I will give you an warning, if you do not cease your behavior afterwards you will be force replaced.
Flavour is just flavour. Although this game has no flavour anyways.
Play to your win condition.
If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to pm me.

Days and voting:

Day 1 lasts up to 10 real-life days. Days 2+ last up to 8 real-life days.
Extensions may or may not be granted if there are replacements, or if the circumstances call for it (for example, if the site was experiencing issues).
Votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: datisi or
vote: datisi
. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice but not required. Type [
v]datisi[
/v] to vote and [
uv]datisi[
/uv] to unvote.
You can use nicknames when voting, as long as it is clear who you're referring to.
If i think it’s a vote, it’s a vote.
Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to eliminate somebody.
If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no elimination, the day will end without an elimination. at evens, 50% is sufficient for no elimination.
Twilight begins when a majority is reached and lasts until i lock the thread. You're still alive until i flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.

Activity and v/la:

You must post at least once every 48 hours or i will prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or i will replace you. If you come back before i find a replacement, you can stay.
If i have to prod you for the fourth time, i will automatically start searching for a replacement.
If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start pm or you will be replaced during the night.
Players can request me to prod somebody early. this will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod.
If you need to be absent for longer than 36 hours, you should declare
v/la
in bold in the thread like this: [
b]
@mod: I will be v/la until thursday
[
/b]. If you have not posted game advancing content in 5 days, regardless of v/la status, you will be replaced.
A naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. to avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; Datisi is still scum."

Nights and night actions:

Nights last 48 hours.
The night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
You may submit actions via pm. If you have a scum PT, a mason PT, or a notes PT, you may also submit your actions there. If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
If i don't hear from you about your night actions, i'll pm you 24 hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. if i still don't hear from you, you will take no action.

Miscellaneous:

Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. You may draft posts in your notes PT if the posts are clearly meant to be posted in the main thread. You may talk about your notes pt. You may not directly quote from your notes PT, and you may not use it to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
Provable randomness is against the rules. saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org screenshots is not.
No hard to read / extremely small text. Cryptography is forbidden. Breadcrumbing is okay.
Using scripts to alter or hide another player's posts is not allowed.
The only allowed media is embedded content, or links to uneditable content. For example, you are not allowed to link vocaroos and pastebins in the thread.
Very big images and big chunks of non-game-related text are allowed, as long as they are spoiled. if you post them without a spoiler, i will edit a spoiler in.
Excessive spamming is not allowed.
The mod may make mistakes. Minor errors (such as a mistake in the vote count) can be pointed out in-thread. For bigger errors, please pm me.
I reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as i see fit. You will be notified if this happens.

Setup information:

This is a normal game.
Any and all private topics will be open at all times.
All members of the
mafia
are multitasking by default.
Sample vanilla townie role pm:
Spoiler:
Welcome to Mini Normal [X]

Your role is
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

Your win condition is achieved when all of the threats to the town has been eliminated.

The game thread is here -> [INSERT LINK TO GAME THREAD HERE]

Please confirm you have read this private message by replying with the name of your role.
Last edited by NorwegianboyEE on Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Day 1 will start when at least 10 out of 12 players have confirmed their role.

Confirmed so far:
12/12
Last edited by NorwegianboyEE on Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Day 1 begins.

[12] Not voting: tictac, Testarossa, marcistar, ChaosOmega, Meuh, GuiltyLion, DkKoba, Dwlee99, Gamma Emerald, Not Known 15, Roden, humaneatingmonkey

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
Last edited by NorwegianboyEE on Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by marcistar »

Growing up, I would always go to my neighbour Not Known 15s house after school, mainly to eat the cookies their mom would make, but also we would do our homework together. Quickly we became more than just next door neighbours, best friends. I would always lean to them when I needed a shoulder to cry on and they would do the same. In the summer sometimes, all our neighbours would gather for an outdoor gathering; barbeque, pool, and even playing with the cutest dog on the block (Amanda). This was probably the highlight of my life before becoming the best scum hunter the world has ever seen, and as humble as it may be, its something I will always hold close to my heart.
Once it came time for us to go to college, we had to part our separate ways, Not Known 15 had to travel a long way to go to Harvard University, and unfortunately I couldn't join them since I wasn't accepted. In the mean time I practiced perfecting my skills in scumhunting, I did not want to let them down. I've sacrificed so much just to make my next door neighbor proud, hopefully as proud as they make me. Like Harvard???? Seriously??? Isn't that so amazing :sob: I could never aspire to achieve that level of smartness, but obviously I'm skilled in different fields so how could we compare?
Last night, I got a message from my landlord Norwegianboyee; as fate turns out, Not Known 15 has moved into my apartment building. so we are once again neighbors. I can't wait to reconnect with my old friend, but will they even remember me?

Hello players, and watch out scum!! We WILL wreck you!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Dwlee confirmed scum :)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4, marcistar wrote:Growing up, I would always go to my neighbour Not Known 15s house after school, mainly to eat the cookies their mom would make, but also we would do our homework together. Quickly we became more than just next door neighbours, best friends. I would always lean to them when I needed a shoulder to cry on and they would do the same. In the summer sometimes, all our neighbours would gather for an outdoor gathering; barbeque, pool, and even playing with the cutest dog on the block (Amanda). This was probably the highlight of my life before becoming the best scum hunter the world has ever seen, and as humble as it may be, its something I will always hold close to my heart.
Once it came time for us to go to college, we had to part our separate ways, Not Known 15 had to travel a long way to go to Harvard University, and unfortunately I couldn't join them since I wasn't accepted. In the mean time I practiced perfecting my skills in scumhunting, I did not want to let them down. I've sacrificed so much just to make my next door neighbor proud, hopefully as proud as they make me. Like Harvard???? Seriously??? Isn't that so amazing :sob: I could never aspire to achieve that level of smartness, but obviously I'm skilled in different fields so how could we compare?
Last night, I got a message from my landlord Norwegianboyee; as fate turns out, Not Known 15 has moved into my apartment building. so we are once again neighbors. I can't wait to reconnect with my old friend, but will they even remember me?

Hello players, and watch out scum!! We WILL wreck you!
thats my neighbor tho
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

VOTE: dkkoba
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

oh are you guys best friends :(

i didn't know not known 15 was cheating on me.... :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

i can smell the fear in this post
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Guilty lion
Not letting you get past me again
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee why are you ignoring me :3
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not :^)
I prefer they, thanks :)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i daycopped dwlee theyre scum

its a new normal role and thats why theres only 12 players
retired
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by marcistar »

u scum?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 15, marcistar wrote:u scum?
nope, are you?
retired
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by marcistar »

ofc????? :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :roll:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

damb,.,.,,

why didnt u tell dwlee not to scumclaim then
retired
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by marcistar »

i cant :cry: :cry: dwlees traitor
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

Just in case anybody thought it was a joke, me and Not Known 15 are actually neighbors. I claimed kind of impulsively without them even sending anything at all in our neighbourhood. I'm aware neighbours means I can't 100% trust them, but I don't know how to play around this!! I need help and I figured you guys could help..? (since I can't 100% trust them yet maybe asking
them
for advice wouldn't have been a good idea?) Maybe Not Known 15 might end up hating me for claiming it, but whats the worse scum can do..? Kill us? At least town can work with this info in mind now though. :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

tbhs dkkoba scum :<
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: not known 15

Because you suck.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 21, marcistar wrote:tbhs dkkoba scum :<
can u elaborate or are u just memeing?
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also Koba towm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”