Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

okay I was bad oops
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Gg thanks for carry
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2174, Crescent wrote:Does JK have a gun?
no, and it said as much in math's role so I have zero clue how he bungled that
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2173, ItalianoVD wrote:Great job town. We worked well together and were able to really take it to scum.
I have to admit you worried me slightly because we kept mind melding.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2171, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I'm gonna clear this up now, that hammer was something I would do as scum, but I did it here because I'd quickhammered as scum before and was looking for a chance to do it as town at some point.
That hammer was totally NAI to me.

It was the quick vote on Scorpious I didn't like.

Unfortunately I picked out the wrong quick vote.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:06 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

It may have been slightly townsided but mostly even imo.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Remove detective and it's probably balanced
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also Titus I'm really sorry for you because you kinda got eviscerated for reasons outside your control. First off, sometimes you just get boned by being inactive at the wrong times in a game, I have had that happen myself a couple times. Second, you were basically screwed by the fact that I'd already dealt with scum in a hood multiple times in my accessible memory and knew what to look for pretty well. The complete avoidance of the hood told me you knew Math was on his way out and were cowering in the meanwhile, and your overall pattern of work constantly getting in the way and always needing to catch up was a strat I had just seen from another player. I don't rate you lower for it at all tbc, since the other player who played like that I also respect quite a bit.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Crescent »

Honestly power roles aside day 2 was just a disaster for scum. Ger/Dwlee came out looking like scapegoat/bad town and scum lost two voteoffs.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Scorpious »

That was interesting..

Good game everyone. Thank you for the game Koba.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Meuh »

Thanks for hosting koba! :D
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:23 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2178, Crescent wrote:
In post 2173, ItalianoVD wrote:Great job town. We worked well together and were able to really take it to scum.
I have to admit you worried me slightly because we kept mind melding.
Lol I get that. :lol: But it's always good when you can have townies who can allow the town to be very conducive for scumhunting and I felt like you did a good job with that. Math as well.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2171, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I'm gonna clear this up now, that hammer was something I would do as scum, but I did it here because I'd quickhammered as scum before and was looking for a chance to do it as town at some point.
Honestly I just needed a way to sell you that was convincing.

More people listen to meta here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:26 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2183, Crescent wrote:Honestly power roles aside day 2 was just a disaster for scum. Ger/Dwlee came out looking like scapegoat/bad town and scum lost two voteoffs.
i have this weird superpower where i am nearly impossible to vote off. scum shouldn't try and peg me as someone they can persuade a bunch of townies to vote for.

i am pleased i had caraclilly at the top of my scum list, even if i didn't vote for them straight away.

I sent two messages to the mod in the game, just to share some thoughts with someone.

the first was

"to give an update on my thinking, just thought you might liek to know.

i feel way out of my depththis game, the discussion around the roles is above my pay grade.

i feel fairly useless so far - but i honestly have had nothing to drive forward with, i am not getting any info until tonight.

being pushed doesn't surprise me, there can't be that many places left scum can go after

that would be Meuh, Crescent, Dwlee. i think it will be one of these 3 i check on tonight"

and second was

"well, i am pleased with that. i picked them out as my most suspicious player when i went back through the game in 983, and when i went through all their posts i didn't find enough to vote for them but they stayed at the top of my scum list :)

i said previous that i was most suspicious of the three pushing my elimination which was Meuh, Dwlee and Crescent.
WEll Meuh was voiting me along with Caraclily, and the other two were 4th and 5th on the wagon. either of those could be scum hopping onto an inevitable wagon. My initial thought was to check crescent, but i have a gut feeling it is Dwlee.

so Check DWLEE please

my concern now is that people are going to try and spin my interaction with Carcalily as distancing"

Agree with mod that mafia didn't disrupt the breaking open of the claims well enough - and once the clever people in the game has worked through the possibilites they didn't have enough places to push votes to.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Crescent »

Honestly I think my wall isn't that extensive if I'm in the right mindset to post day 2 though. I ended up in the ER until past 2am, then the only route I knew home was blocked and my phone was dead. It took me almost an hour to find my way home on what should've been a 20 minute trip.

Things like this completely short circuit my ability to get into the mindset I need to be in to play mafia.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2189, Crescent wrote:Honestly I think my wall isn't that extensive if I'm in the right mindset to post day 2 though. I ended up in the ER until past 2am, then the only route I knew home was blocked and my phone was dead. It took me almost an hour to find my way home on what should've been a 20 minute trip.

Things like this completely short circuit my ability to get into the mindset I need to be in to play mafia.
I am glad you’re okay. I have been there before as driving is a huge issue for me on the spectrum.

I am capable but I need my GPS to function.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2177, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2174, Crescent wrote:Does JK have a gun?
no, and it said as much in math's role so I have zero clue how he bungled that
Because I am old and I swear it used to.

Let’s go with that rather than i derped (a)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:30 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Yeah thanks Koba! Love the playerlist and will go to battle with or against you guys anytime.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am amazed Titus didn’t pick up I was a PR though. I think if I was vanilla neighbor I might believe her
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2190, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2189, Crescent wrote:Honestly I think my wall isn't that extensive if I'm in the right mindset to post day 2 though. I ended up in the ER until past 2am, then the only route I knew home was blocked and my phone was dead. It took me almost an hour to find my way home on what should've been a 20 minute trip.

I am glad you’re okay. I have been there before as driving is a huge issue for me on the spectrum.

I am capable but I need my GPS to function.
I'm super docile and submissive by my nature. The reason I ever played mafia to begin with was just to see if I could handle it. It takes a lot out of me to engage myself in a game, which is why I generally don't play in two games consecutively. I need my headspace to be "proper" in order to keep myself functional.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2188, geraintm wrote:
In post 2183, Crescent wrote:Honestly power roles aside day 2 was just a disaster for scum. Ger/Dwlee came out looking like scapegoat/bad town and scum lost two voteoffs.
i have this weird superpower where i am nearly impossible to vote off. scum shouldn't try and peg me as someone they can persuade a bunch of townies to vote for.

i am pleased i had caraclilly at the top of my scum list, even if i didn't vote for them straight away.

I sent two messages to the mod in the game, just to share some thoughts with someone.

the first was

"to give an update on my thinking, just thought you might liek to know.

i feel way out of my depththis game, the discussion around the roles is above my pay grade.

i feel fairly useless so far - but i honestly have had nothing to drive forward with, i am not getting any info until tonight.

being pushed doesn't surprise me, there can't be that many places left scum can go after

that would be Meuh, Crescent, Dwlee. i think it will be one of these 3 i check on tonight"

and second was

"well, i am pleased with that. i picked them out as my most suspicious player when i went back through the game in 983, and when i went through all their posts i didn't find enough to vote for them but they stayed at the top of my scum list :)

i said previous that i was most suspicious of the three pushing my elimination which was Meuh, Dwlee and Crescent.
WEll Meuh was voiting me along with Caraclily, and the other two were 4th and 5th on the wagon. either of those could be scum hopping onto an inevitable wagon. My initial thought was to check crescent, but i have a gut feeling it is Dwlee.

so Check DWLEE please

my concern now is that people are going to try and spin my interaction with Carcalily as distancing"

Agree with mod that mafia didn't disrupt the breaking open of the claims well enough - and once the clever people in the game has worked through the possibilites they didn't have enough places to push votes to.
The biggest issue with the train on you is something I pointed out on day 2. The quality of your voters (Meuh, DWlee, Cara) did not inspire confidence in your train at all.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think I will continue to do 24 hour prod timers with V/LA required in advance to announce it - fwiw.

I think keeping players focused on the game and reducing flake outs / making sure other players know in advance not to expect content from someone and when exactly they'd be replaced is better.

It was extra work keeping track of so many prods and such. Sorry to those I replaced, I wanted to be strict on activity to keep the game moving and to make sure I don't compromise the game in any way.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

24 hour prods are nice actually.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

This game was not in any way balanced.

One slot had to survive to not create masons.
One near guaranteed clear/guilty from gunsmith.
Unlimmable universal backup.
Unlimmable detective who autoclears if the game reaches 1 scum.

Versus 1 rolecop that can only detect one role.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Crescent »

If anything those players should've been replaced sooner than they were.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”