he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:44 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1063, Porkens wrote:
In post 1057, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1023, Porkens wrote:There is no analysis there. “I’m sheeping” “that makes sense here I’ll paraphrase it” “here’s a random statement based on nothing” “oh kid look”
On what planet is sheeping scummy. I didn't have much to add. Indeed there's no analysis because I agreed with someone else's analysis.
It’s not the sheeping that’s scummy, it’s the act of posting literally nothing that will jostle the game state. Trying not to make waves.
I was asked to explain my vote. I posted my explanation. If I had posted something more elaborate, I would have been lying, since there was really no deeper reasoning than sheeping the case of someone who is now confirmed town. And I don't lie as town.

This is misrep.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:44 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Porkens might be scum with Galron, trying to chainsaw defense.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:35 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Kitty's sheeping feels kinda townie to me despite my uncertainty on the slot. While it can vary I feel like players are sometimes more willing to openly sheep as town; it can sometimes look lazy and scum typically don't want to seem lazy.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:36 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Porkens - do you plan to vote Kitty and is it a slot you'd like to see eliminated? I feel you're applying a bit of pressure here but not necessarily doing much with it. Do you think Kitty is scummy beyond the vote sheeping? I ask because I have a slight fear this could be some scum theatre between the two of you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Galron »

I'm sorry I"m just not feeling like this right now but it did occur to me that kitty's lack of reassessment or I guess unwillingness to look anywhere else is anti-town. They suss Porkens as being a partner of mine but their read on me is a sheep read. There is no independent thought there. They're basing the entire game on me being scum as suspected by someone else. There is no thought of who could be scum outside of a scum!galron world.

That being said they say they hyperfocus on things and that it's nai. I've played just one game with kitty and they were scum reading me throughout that game, although it didn't seem as intense, and I was town there too. So I'm really on the fence as to whter this is scummy or just anti-town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Galron »

kitty do you have any stratification to your reads?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Spoiler:
I'm losing interest in everything!

In post 1050, NJAC wrote:@Salsa, why exactly did you change your read on geraintm from scum to town?
At first, I thought they were using the WIFOM strategy but the more I read their &
Malcolm
's conversation, I find both of them more towny.

Also imo, for scum!
geraintm
, killing
Crescent
will be a risky move, on top of that, using WIFOM for winning on a later day will be way riskier. On the other hand, killing
Crescent
to frame town!
geraintm
seems very plausible.

In post 1058, KittyTacky wrote:IMO this weird overreaction is scummy. Still, I'd rather Galron.
+1

In post 1059, Shiidaji wrote:Solid town: Empty :D Well, Salsa for now, mostly because I can't imagine a plausible scumteam including her rn. Once we get a flip I'll start throwing people in this bin again.
-
Town to null:
Drap Malcolm
Kitty Ger
-
Null to scum:
Porkens NJAC Galron
-
Solid scum: Nobody right now! My duty to you is to change that!!!

I wanted to engage with Porkens more and I guess I just want them to be town but I will make an attempt to be more objective going forward :)

Porkens NJAC feels like a pretty plausible team. +++ from Pork ISO, ++- from NJAC ISO, just from a skim. ScumNJAC could likely force the early D1 interactions with Pork and it would make more sense as to why they were hand-holdy instead of confrontational in response to pork spewing about his bad reads, they could have wanted to farm engagement with their partner to point to it later down the line. More importantly Porkens has zero opinion on NJAC as far as I can see and has them in null as of yesterday, which is the standard spot to put your buddy for more inexperienced scum.

Porkens Galron from Pork's POV is plausible but not much sticking out. They expressed a lean scum on each other and have little engagement otherwise, I can see it. ++-, ++- both ends.

NJAC Galron neutral from Galron's side, slightly unlikely from NJAC's side, they have had a lot more engagement since NJAC voted Gal and pursues that thread frequently.

I have some other pet theories involving combinations in my nulltown pile that I will snuggle up nice and tight to my chest for now.

I want to respond to Salsa's post when I have time cuz something stuck out to me and I can't put it into words rn
I'm here now...

In post 1061, Porkens wrote:
In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw,
@Porkens
, in which post
geraintm
soft claimed?
His first post
geraintm
's 1st post of D1 >>
In post 25, geraintm wrote:'Ello 'ello 'ello.....

God this game took ages to start, i was observing the Queue for ages waiting.

i think i recognise most of the people's names. i would suggest (from past experience) that if there is a cop type role in the game that Crescent gets checked night 1, they cannot be allowed as scum to get too far into the game.
In post 21, Wayward Son wrote:I'll check in during the day, as I can. Just expect more from me at night! :lol:
Vampire confirmed, gotcha

Anyways, here we have gone from the 2nd to a 3rd
geraintm
's 1st post of D2 >>
In post 889, geraintm wrote:well, that is going to make things tougher.
So, what soft-claim
@Porkens
?

In post 1064, geraintm wrote:
In post 1043, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw,
@Porkens
, in which post
geraintm
soft claimed?
im curious about this too. what tells do i have.

yesterday's posts about me feel very different, mainly because the people writing them havent done it from the point of view that i am scum. you get very different answers if you come at me from a different point of view.

i have this fear that this might be now setting me up to live because they think i might want to go after malcolm. i was first set up via crescent, and now other things? i dunno, maybe, getting paranoid now
Does the 2nd paragraph refer to me? I just stated in this very post why my read changed about you.

And about
Malcolm
, I really think you should reconsider there. By considering the way they're playing, do you think scum!them will go against you (by setting you up with the nk) this boldly? Won't be a rookie mistake for scum!them?

In post 1073, NJAC wrote:Okay, now that we are talking about softclaims, I didn't want to bring much attention to this, but I think it's better to clarify this soon: my main reason to unvote Galron on D1 was his softclaim.

@Professor. Was that softclaim your reason to ignore my question twice?
Galron
made a soft-claim too??
Great, I'm gonna claim next

Upon re-reading their ISO, I didn't find the soft claim btw... how sure you are?

In post 1079, MalcolmTucker wrote:Porkens - do you plan to vote Kitty and is it a slot you'd like to see eliminated? I feel you're applying a bit of pressure here but not necessarily doing much with it. Do you think Kitty is scummy beyond the vote sheeping? I ask because I have a slight fear this could be some scum theatre between the two of you.
Didn't feel like scum-theatre... I believe they're TvS.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:55 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1080, Galron wrote:I'm sorry I"m just not feeling like this right now but it did occur to me that kitty's lack of reassessment or I guess unwillingness to look anywhere else is anti-town. They suss Porkens as being a partner of mine but their read on me is a sheep read. There is no independent thought there. They're basing the entire game on me being scum as suspected by someone else. There is no thought of who could be scum outside of a scum!galron world.

That being said they say they hyperfocus on things and that it's nai. I've played just one game with kitty and they were scum reading me throughout that game, although it didn't seem as intense, and I was town there too. So I'm really on the fence as to whter this is scummy or just anti-town.
Their read on you definitely does feel lazy but it almost feels too lazy to be scummy if that makes sense - I feel like scum would want to perhaps make it less obvious they're sheeping and would at least keep another avenue open elsewhere on the off-chance you claim or something like that.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:58 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

@Salsa - I get Ger killing Crescent could seem a bit obvious but it was noted at the start of the game Crescent's a capable and skilled player, and I don't think anyone was shocked to see they were the NK. I think that cover would be enough for Ger to consider going for it and getting rid of Crescent anyway. If they're scum it hasn't worked out too badly here, they're not definitely going to be voted out and they've got rid of someone vocally scumreading them who was a bit of a town leader in the process.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:58 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I'm still willing to compile everyone's town/scum lists by the way. Think I only have two thus far.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:03 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

On Galron, I dunno, I'm split. There's not too much effort from the slot just now and I can see the idea they're just lurking around and not doing much in the hope they'll avoid attention. But I've not found their actions during the game particularly scummy.

Kitty points out Galron isn't usually this low effort as town but I feel like I definitely have seen them coast a bit as town before.

And it concerns me that Kitty reads - beyond being sheeped - feel like they are all just primarily depending on meta. Galron is scum because they're posting too little; Ger is town because they always play this way. It's a useful way for scum to seem like they have opinions without having an actual view or opinion on the gamestate as it is. My stance on meta is it's useful but has limitations and I think it can look scummy when players use meta to hide behind a read.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1084, MalcolmTucker wrote:@Salsa - I get Ger killing Crescent could seem a bit obvious but it was noted at the start of the game Crescent's a capable and skilled player, and I don't think anyone was shocked to see they were the NK. I think that cover would be enough for Ger to consider going for it and getting rid of Crescent anyway. If they're scum it hasn't worked out too badly here, they're not definitely going to be voted out and they've got rid of someone vocally scumreading them who was a bit of a town leader in the process.
I know..... I'm going with my gut feeling on this.... I can't read
geraintm
tbh...

Btw, do you notice ?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:14 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Is my role super important?
Backup Doctor?
I’m also just a 1-Shot.

I can die tonight right so I don’t have to fight for my life during LYLO and have people criticize me cause they can’t realize I’m town.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:15 am

VOTE: ProfessorDrapion

I’m losing WiM for this game tbh.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:17 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1087, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1084, MalcolmTucker wrote:@Salsa - I get Ger killing Crescent could seem a bit obvious but it was noted at the start of the game Crescent's a capable and skilled player, and I don't think anyone was shocked to see they were the NK. I think that cover would be enough for Ger to consider going for it and getting rid of Crescent anyway. If they're scum it hasn't worked out too badly here, they're not definitely going to be voted out and they've got rid of someone vocally scumreading them who was a bit of a town leader in the process.
geraintm
tbh...

Btw, do you notice ?
I didn't notice a soft-claim but I am horrendous at spotting or dishing out crumbs.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:17 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1089, ProfessorDrapion wrote:VOTE: ProfessorDrapion

We're not voting for you, your role may not be important but I doubt you're scum here.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Porkens »

Yeah I’d vote kitty. Drapion is being silly now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Porkens »

Malcom has a definite manipulative scum vibe though.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by geraintm »

So, your thinking is, let me get this straight....for me to suggest that people check out Crescent, and then immediately night one either scum me or one of my partners go round their house. And risk someone else be there and spot us?

That is what you think my plan one. Days before Crescent suspect me, I was already setting them up to kill because I knew that it wouldn't come back on me because I knew from my first post that later kn Crescent was going to think me scum?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1089, ProfessorDrapion wrote:VOTE: ProfessorDrapion

Pull yourself together
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by geraintm »

@salsa

I have denied there is a soft claim.
Digging now into what they thought my claim was is not going to be helpful to town.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1090, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1087, Salsabil Faria wrote:
geraintm
tbh...

Btw, do you notice ?
I didn't notice a soft-claim but I am horrendous at spotting or dishing out crumbs.
There was no soft claim for you to notice
Shiidaji
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Shiidaji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Shiidaji »

I am around to talk if anyone wants to pull up a chair :) my reads haven't changed much in the last page or two. Let's start talking consensus.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:05 pm

In post 1098, Shiidaji wrote:I am around to talk if anyone wants to pull up a chair :) my reads haven't changed much in the last page or two. Let's start talking consensus.
Give me Pros and Cons to every player.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”