BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:35 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Onto important things though, you play DBD Grib... Survivor, killer or both?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 am

Post by Grib »

I’m a survivor main exclusively, but I do hop on Ghostface once in a blue moon. I have only ~200 hours on survivor and maybe three on killer.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:37 am

Ah OK, not been playing too long then?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Aisa »

- After Frog claimed I was convinced my reads sucked. By Day 4 I was convinced I sucked because I had wrongly townread Grib and Elements all game. It turns out my reads still sucked, but not for the reason I thought.
- Titus claimed that the slot had Friendly Neighboured Bella on Night 1. I was convinced that this was real because of some things Bella said (e.g. at one point said that Eira was 100% Town). She did later say "let's say that Eira is a PR but I'm not sure what alignment", but I thought that the "let's say" was an attempt to WIFOM the scumteam. Welp @_@
- Titus also claimed she still had an unused detective shot, which was why I pushed for the no elim so hard so early on. I thought that another Night would give her the chance to use it. In hindsight, the fact the Detective shot wasn't used earlier was fishy as hell, especially given that they claimed freaking
lazy
(can only act when there are at least 2 mafia alive) JOAT to me.
- Whoops, I got pocketed pretty hard by a certain mantis slot and their successor :lol:
- It was not a good idea to do setup spec.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Elements »

GG kids!
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:43 am

In post 1096, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Aisa, you've been pocketed.
:giggle:
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Elements »

In post 2370, Grib wrote:Welp.

Terrible game, glad it’s over. Village played pretty badly, and I’m exiling myself from playing for another year or maybe forever. gg mafia.

I really need to know what hell setup we’re in that possessed Frog to soft Doc Day 1.
And we were so close to voting Frog day 2
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Elements »

*day 3
All my completed games
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am

This was such a weird game
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Aisa »

I don't think I'm ever going to live that down, BBT :lol:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:46 am

Paranoid of Eira for all of time now haha
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Aisa »

Oh, 100%!
In post 2373, Grib wrote:To be honest, we would’ve won if we’d eliminated based on behavior. Maybe. Frog coasted on his claim, nobody wanted to kill Eiralox despite the way he refused to claim his role, and we completely failed at setup gaming because the setup makes no sense. :V
Yeah oops, definitely some blame here. I feel like I shouted the whole game into townreading Eira.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:49 am

I wouldn't put too much blame on yourself. For various reasons, Eira seemed pretty widely town read in the game so it's not on you by any means
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Grib »

I'll write a wall too. Processing feelings is fun and healthy. :V :V :V

Whatever the setup is, I absolutely hate it. No offense to CSF or the scumteam, but I think the setup (or rather, our attempts to game it) carried the scumteam more than their actual play, which always leaves a sour taste in my mouth. BBT and Frog both got caught early, and Frog wiggled out of it with his claim. Eiralox played really well up til Day 3 imo, but his refusal to claim was SO bad and scummy, and it drove me crazy at how nobody was interested in at least forcing him to claim, or just outright killing him. And then his vote pattern at the end of Day 3 on top of that convinced me that I was wrong and he was town.

The only people who played well in terms of actually finding scum were TSQ and Fire. And I guess a lot of us scumread Frog, so half credit to us for that. It sucked so hard when I realized TSQ was a Mason, and doubly sucked when Bella shot HPE. I can't blame her at all for that shot with the amount of heat HPE got Day 1, but at that point I think village was pretty much fucked. That's not even getting into NM being a Mason, the chances of which were high enough that I honestly should've let myself die instead of him. I felt trapped between "throw the game and let myself be voted out" and "throw the game and vote a maybe Mason who isn't actually playing."

NM and Enchant made me really, really mad with their playstyles. I'll take terrible but engaged play over detached/trolling/lurking play any day of the week. Enchant is completely forgiven. NM is not.

Firebringer had the game solved, rip. I think Eira and Frog were his top scumreads. I hate that we let him down.

I always tell myself that behavior trumps mechanics but I never act on it because I can never be persuasive about it. Eiralox is a prime example.

I don't have much to say about anything else? I enjoyed this playerlist overall.

Sorry for scumreading you Aisa, I really did hard townread you for almost the entire game. Just felt cornered when I was running out of scumreads, and you seemed like you'd be a fantastic scumplayer.

Elements was really fun to play with.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Enchant »

Why you didn't vote no-lim, mafia could't kill anyone without ruining teams.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Grib »

Next time I play, it's going to be open setups exclusively.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2389, Enchant wrote:Why you didn't vote no-lim, mafia could't kill anyone without ruining teams.
I made too many bad assumptions. Didn't believe in Frog/Eiraslot because of Eira's votes and the fact that both scum were uncontested PR claims in a weird setup. I'm really sorry.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:55 am

FWIW, we were saying in scum PT that town were super sharp. So many people were on the money and it didn't look good for us.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Grib »

In post 2377, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ah OK, not been playing too long then?
I've only ever owned laptops, and for years I didn't have anything that could play games without lagging to hell and back. I'd been wanting to play DBD for YEARS and I got a gaming laptop only very recently.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:59 am

Ah nice man, I love DBD. I actually got it free on the PS and it's prob the best free game I have ever played.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2369, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Mafia PT - available in 48 hours
Mason PT - available in 48 hours
Dead PT
Mod PT
Dead & Mod PTs should be available
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Aisa »

Just remembered I have a funny story to tell about Enchant. I don't even know if my interpretation of events is correct, but if it is not please don't correct me Enchant, thank you XD

Spoiler:
In post 717, Grib wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: BBT
Back on Day 1, Grib accidentally put BBT at E-1.
In post 719, Aisa wrote:It's six and that makes E-1
In post 720, Aisa wrote:UNVOTE:
I unvote to prevent a hammer.
In post 721, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Aisa

Locked, never changing my vote
Enchant comes in and is obviously not happy that I've stolen this hammer.

At the time, I was modding this game and Day 2 had only been going for like, 24 hours.
In post 578, Vanderscamp wrote:VOTE: Herta

Let's try again I guess
In post 585, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:VOTE: HERTA
In post 588, Don Draper x Mistress wrote:VOTE: Herta

Auro wants to switch it. I don’t think Scrrrbear really sounds aligned with anyone.

E-1
Town engages autopilot and starts wagoning this random Townie slot that was somewhat scummy on Day 1, even putting it to E-1. Vague alarm bells start ringing because I haven't written the flavour, but I tell myself that I will write it the next day.
In post 590, Enchant wrote:Fine. I don't mind.
VOTE: Herta
20 minutes after Enchant was in this game grumbling about his stolen hammer, he goes into my game and hammers it. After Day 2 has been going for a grand total for ~30 hours. I'm amused that Town managed to sabotage so spectacularly (sorry Titus, you were in that game lol) but kinda pissed because I haven't written my flavour. I get to work and do the flip.

A few hours later I come back to this game
In post 728, Enchant wrote:I am in good mood, so i will answer on one question, before i go to sleep
and see that Enchant has made this post :lol:
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Grib »

Just read dead PT, and yeah, we did let Frog off the hook too easily. My thinking was there was already doubt about Frog being town, so the mafia weren't going to shoot him over Bella, because you can't really wine/tinfoil a Vig. And we were trying to figure out what scum PRs there could be with a claimed Doc and Eiralox's non-claim.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Grib »

And given Bella wanted to shoot me, Frog could easily claim to have been blocked since they wouldn't need to block Bella.

I do wish we had held his feet over the fire more. But it didn't work with Eira, so. :V
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 2387, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I wouldn't put too much blame on yourself. For various reasons, Eira seemed pretty widely town read in the game so it's not on you by any means
That's why I said I have some blame, not all the blame :P (but thanks, appreciate!)
In post 2388, Grib wrote:That's not even getting into NM being a Mason, the chances of which were high enough that I honestly should've let myself die instead of him. I felt trapped between "throw the game and let myself be voted out" and "throw the game and vote a maybe Mason who isn't actually playing."
Don't think you dying would have helped in any way. Maybe we could have realised that the TSQ post was an actual crumb, but aside from that, NM as the last surviving Mason had absolutely no utility. I don't mind playing with him, but with the gamestate we were in, I was always going to be paranoid of that slot.
Sorry for scumreading you Aisa, I really did hard townread you for almost the entire game. Just felt cornered when I was running out of scumreads, and you seemed like you'd be a fantastic scumplayer.
It's ok, and saaame. Sorry for scumreading you. You townread me so strongly and you kept saying that your thought process was the same as mine and I thought you were trying to pocket me. I
also
thought that you seemed like you'd be a really competent scum player. At some point the paranoia switch got flipped and the rest is history.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”