Mini 1997: The Clownspiracy (Game Over!)

Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

If my other pet theory that I have caught scum correctly and the remaining scum is purely chainsaw defending (which means to say, they are hard attacking me to discredit my pushes) is correct, perhaps I was wrong about it being Gamma Emerald. Hiraki is performing the same thing, perhaps more egregiously, but I have only been giving him a free pass thanks to brassherald's townpoints.

Those townpoints are quickly being spent.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Beefster »

In post 836, Raskolnikov wrote:Beefster ICYMI I'd like you to be more specific on your judgments in .
It looks like a Wh4t is backing out of his previous vote by misdirecting attention to a new wagon and making it look like sheeping.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

StefanB are you still scumreading me? If not you should move your vote away. I'm at L-2 again I think.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Vote Count 1-11
What's the difference between the government and the mafia?
...one of them is organized.

Archwing (3, L-4)
: Kokichi Oma, Kiana Kaslana, Kaito Momota
Kiana Kaslana (5, L-2)
: StefanB, Archwing, Hiraki, Raskolnikov, Cedrick
Wh4t (1, L-6)
: Beefster
Hiraki (4, L-3)
: BuJaber, Maki Harukawa, Wh4t, Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (0)
:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-03-29 14:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- None!
Last edited by Mathdino on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I don't get the hiraki votes
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 830, Hiraki wrote:Not to mention he called me town yesterday. Can't think he's scum after that awful play.

First of all when you post something scummy I can change my read.

Secondly I only said I'm having difficult reading you. I was TRing you on gut only but having conflicting thoughts. Your predecessor I had as null. So this is just a lie or you're not bothering to read properly.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 840, Wh4t wrote:Honestly I don't think Dunn is scum but I have next to no meta to go off. The reactions to his wagon are interesting.
What reactions?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by StefanB »

In post 847, Kiana Kaslana wrote:My pet theory is that I am not getting lynched even though I am a scum-led wagon, for this sole reason: scum are already on my wagon, and thus have no more members to add further to my wagon to fulfill a lynch.

Now, this makes the current Hiraki wagon rather concerning because it implies that it is a town-led wagon.

Which leads me to wonder if I was giving my brass townread a bit too freely and easily, because truth be told I have not been impressed by Hiraki's posts at all.
If I wasn't still scumreading you, that would be easier.
Now waggonanalysistheory: From my experience it is rare that scum is completly on a waggon, if they can avoid it, exspecially on day 1, with daytalk and 3 members.
Now town-led waggons without scum on it, are not rare, depends on the personality of the scumplayer. Unfortunatly that is no prove that it isn't on town.

Theory end.

About the Hirakiwaggon. It is difficult to read for me. I have not that much of read of Hiraki on one direction or another. I devoloped a slight townread on Brass early on and didn't really have him that much on the raddar. My problem is that I is a case were the reasons are more meta/gutfellings. Good for those who have them, but for me difficult to access if right or wrong.

My other problem is BuJaber: I will make a case later that day, why but without Kiana, I probably would have moved my vote here some time ago.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Hiraki »

Phone posting, no quotes:

841: You're not understanding me but I admit that post wasn't the best phrasing. I don't need to sort out my current scumreads. I've been doing that. Bu wasn't scum before he started to just outright justify his reasons for not voting Arch as voting me.

846:

I am not scumreading Maki or Gamma. I toyed with Wh4T scum but I think bad play is more likely.

I haven't changed my vote by now because you're still the leading wagon of my scimreads (this may have changed with Gamma's vote?). Don't think I've been anything but clear about how that works. You don't vote a scumread that has no votes like Bu did unless you don't want another scumread who is actually scum to die.

Who haven't I responded to? If there's no one, please stop assuming. There are way too many assumptions in this post.

847: Wow.

848: I'm not scumreading you for the system. I think your posts are scummy as other people have mentioned.

855: Sure, except you called me scummy for conjecture I plainly did not do and you still haven't responded to that point.

Let's be clear here. You said I was going to borrow someone else's opinion to buy credit. I didn't do that. Why am I scummy now?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 850, Kiana Kaslana wrote:If my other pet theory that I have caught scum correctly and the remaining scum is purely chainsaw defending (which means to say, they are hard attacking me to discredit my pushes) is correct, perhaps I was wrong about it being Gamma Emerald. Hiraki is performing the same thing, perhaps more egregiously, but I have only been giving him a free pass thanks to brassherald's townpoints.

Those townpoints are quickly being spent.
What's striking me about Hiraki is I think he also criticized your system but he's also doing the "anyone who disagrees is scum" thing.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually not that thing but the "I don't need to rework my reads" thing I'd felt you were doing
stil feel like he's being a hypocrite
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:49 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 858, Hiraki wrote:Phone posting, no quotes:
You don't vote a scumread that has no votes like Bu did unless you don't want another scumread who is actually scum to die.

Let's be clear here. You said I was going to borrow someone else's opinion to buy credit. I didn't do that. Why am I scummy now?
First sentence: do you actually believe that or are you saying this because you're scum and want a reason to vote me? If yes then after the game is done let's start a mafia discussion thread about it because this is just wrong. There are plenty of reasons especially when deadline is still not that close. One of those reasons is getting a stronger scumread on someone else that makes them a better lynch.

As to your question of course you didn't because I posted before anyone else answered you!!!! I was explaining what I meant with the "copying from your neighbours" line. I called you out on your post before anyone answered for you. You said you can give 8 lines of reasons why I'm scum. You still haven't provided them. But you claim you aren't looking for support on your case? Come on man. That post of yours was super scummy and if you're town you should never ever do it again.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 am

Post by BuJaber »

'That post' meaning post 788.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Hiraki »

I've never criticized the system. Honestly couldn't care about the system. Her reads mean nothing to me. I even said that the argument over it was stupid. I also still have not called people who disagree with me scum? Why are you just straight up lying about me here, Gamma?

Would like to not be on a phone to respond to Bu's post.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 859, Gamma Emerald wrote:What's striking me about Hiraki is I think he also criticized your system but he's also doing the "anyone who disagrees is scum" thing.
Why is 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.

And that’s scummy why? If anything that’s townie.

In Hiraki vs bu I’m leaning town on hiraki. Which means hiraki is probably scum :/
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 858, Hiraki wrote:848: I'm not scumreading you for the system. I think your posts are scummy as other people have mentioned.
Where have I accused you of scumreading me for the system? I have only accused you (and others) of scumreading me for nonsensical reasons, which is still true, by the way.

This is also strange when placed together with this:
In post 858, Hiraki wrote:You said I was going to borrow someone else's opinion

You are 100% borrowing other's opinion when you only "agree" with what "other people" have mentioned that I am "scummy". Unfortunately I am reading those "other people" as scum, so are you content with copying the opinions of scum or are you part of them trying to get a mislynch.

Brassherald had townpoints but you are racking up so much scumpoints debt here.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 860, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually not that thing but the "I don't need to rework my reads" thing I'd felt you were doing
stil feel like he's being a hypocrite
Can you please show everyone where you see this in Hiraki's posts so that we all can verify. Successful verification of scummy behavior from Hiraki means that his townpoints will be taken away and sent to your credit.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

Someone ask Hiraki to explain his reads properly including his scumread on me which he admittedly copied the answers from "other people" so that he has no more excuse for it.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 865, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You are 100% borrowing other's opinion when you only "agree" with what "other people" have mentioned that I am "scummy". Unfortunately I am reading those "other people" as scum, so are you content with copying the opinions of scum or are you part of them trying to get a mislynch.
Correct punctuation: the difference between a sentence that's well-written and a sentence that's, well, written.

do you find borrowing other's opinions scummy?
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 868, Cedrick wrote:
In post 865, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You are 100% borrowing other's opinion when you only "agree" with what "other people" have mentioned that I am "scummy". Unfortunately I am reading those "other people" as scum, so are you content with copying the opinions of scum or are you part of them trying to get a mislynch.
Correct punctuation: the difference between a sentence that's well-written and a sentence that's, well, written.

do you find borrowing other's opinions scummy?
It depends on whose opinions are being borrowed, how it is being borrowed and for what purpose it's being borrowed. It can be townie or scummy so there is no fixed answer.

But that is not my point. My point is that Hiraki is playing pedantic by refuting Bujaber on one end, saying that he hasn't been borrowing opinions, but in actuality he admits doing so in the same post. Implicitly Hiraki agrees that borrowing opinions is scummy since he didn't attack the argument outright, instead he asks for proof. But the proof is in the same post.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

The funny thing here is that Hiraki implicitly agrees that borrowing opinions is scummy. He wants Bu to substantiate his argument by asking Bu to prove where he did it.

Since Hiraki thinks borrowing opinions is scummy, and Hiraki is borrowing opinions... what does that make him then?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ok but where did I borrow an opinion on my Bucket scumread. I've asked this question numerous times and all I've gotten was silence and then you just accuse me again.

Furthermore, where did I say that borrowing opinions is scummy? I referenced it in the sake of someone calling me scummy for doing that but I never commented on the action itself.

If you're going to address me from here on out, please quote me so you don't misquote me without quoting me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Hiraki »

Actually fuck, that won't even work because you quoted 858 and completely got the wrong message from it. Nowhere in there did I say anything to the effect of "borrowing points is scummy" - I only asked where I did that.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 871, Hiraki wrote:Ok but where did I borrow an opinion on my Bucket scumread. I've asked this question numerous times and all I've gotten was silence and then you just accuse me again.

Furthermore, where did I say that borrowing opinions is scummy? I referenced it in the sake of someone calling me scummy for doing that but I never commented on the action itself.

If you're going to address me from here on out, please quote me so you don't misquote me without quoting me.
I've actually quoted you. Is that my fault?
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 872, Hiraki wrote:Actually fuck, that won't even work because you quoted 858 and completely got the wrong message from it. Nowhere in there did I say anything to the effect of "borrowing points is scummy" - I only asked where I did that.
Okay, great. So you agree that you are borrowing points. But you said that you did not do that in post 858. You know what, let me quote it, so you don't get to deny it again.
In post 858, Hiraki wrote:You said I was going to borrow someone else's opinion to buy credit. I didn't do that.
So, you are lying. Is lying scummy? Let's find out.

VOTE: Hiraki

You are arguing over minutiae right now only to nitpick and discredit the legitimate scumreads on you. But when your defense is proven false you look so much the worse.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”