Mini 1997: The Clownspiracy (Game Over!)

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've already said I scum read Kiana as well, but I scum read Arch more. And it's better than a Hikari lynch i think.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Archwing »

koki if you're town i promise you don't want me lynched.
GTKAS
Mini Normal 2010 is now live! PM me to either spectate or join a replacement queue!
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:51 am

Post by StefanB »

I am not so happy whith a quickhammer, but I want to see Kianas reaction to it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 927, StefanB wrote:I am not so happy whith a quickhammer, but I want to see Kianas reaction to it.
WHAT
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 am

Post by StefanB »

Not to the hammer, but to Koichis post.
Sorry does that make me a bad person?
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:14 am

Post by StefanB »

But seriously there is an easy way to beat Koichi,
if a person wants to sent Kiana to L-1, please anouce your intent before.

So we have a fundamental L-1, and don't have to be afraid of the quickhammer.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Wh4t »

UNVOTE: I won't be here for a while.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Wh4t »

Just going to say on skimming the last few pages that a few people are spewing town and I think town is ripping itself apart. Quicklynch beef.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Beefster »

Care to be more specific and explain why I should be quicklynched? How is that pro-town?

If I'm understanding your unvote correctly, you are backing out because you'll be pseudo-VLA for a bit. I can't help but wonder if it's misdirection.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 929, StefanB wrote:Not to the hammer, but to Koichis post.
Sorry does that make me a bad person?
Okay, I was like "why does her reaction matter if she's lynched?" so this explains that away
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Haha jk!! I won't quick hammer!! You can put anyone at L1 and I won't quick hammer. Promise!!!!!!!!!
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 861, BuJaber wrote:First sentence: do you actually believe that or are you saying this because you're scum and want a reason to vote me? If yes then after the game is done let's start a mafia discussion thread about it because this is just wrong. There are plenty of reasons especially when deadline is still not that close. One of those reasons is getting a stronger scumread on someone else that makes them a better lynch.
OK but I'm not going against my own reasoning because you disagree with it.

Also we've hit a 30 page mark and there is clearly no chance of slowing down. At this rate, this game is going to hit a 70 D1. I don't get the arguments against lynching whom you think is scum because it's too early. We might have time but there's more than enough content at this point.
In post 861, BuJaber wrote:As to your question of course you didn't because I posted before anyone else answered you!!!!
OK - now that it has happened and that your theory didn't happen - what happened to your read? Did it change? Or was your reasoning behind it just fake? Because my intent behind it was clearly disproven based on what you have previously stated.
In post 861, BuJaber wrote:You said you can give 8 lines of reasons why I'm scum.
In post 792, Hiraki wrote:Considering that I can take the time to write something longer than 8 lines, nope.
I didn't say that. I said that I have the ability to write something longer than 8 lines. You might've had posts with more than 8 lines but I couldn't remember any of them.
In post 861, BuJaber wrote:That post of yours was super scummy and if you're town you should never ever do it again.
You don't actually think I'm scum here if you can write this.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 933, Beefster wrote:Care to be more specific and explain why I should be quicklynched? How is that pro-town?

If I'm understanding your unvote correctly, you are backing out because you'll be pseudo-VLA for a bit. I can't help but wonder if it's misdirection.
Pretty sure this is the second time you've used the misdirection argument. If I've voted/unvoted the majority of players it's pretty safe to say it's not misdirection.

Reasons for how quicklynching you is protown:

1. You're scum.
2. You're not gamesolving in any discernable way.
3. If you're town you haven't made it obvious enough that it would be safe to leave you until LyLo should we get that far.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 905, Archwing wrote:.. ugh.
"Rask I can see flipping both ways.
Koki is probably scum but I need some flips to be sure.
Kaito is obviously lurking though not sure yet if that's AI. Would sort of depend on what alignment the biggest wagons are.
"
this is the most non-commital, get-out-of-jail-free blanket statement i've seen this game. please forget what i said about townlean BuJaber. this is bad
Thanks for ignoring everything else.
But how would you read those 3 in particular from their posts at that point of the game. You have a read on rask fine (though you got it from his posts after mine he wasn't posting that definitively earlier). Are you able to commit to a read for Kaito and koki from the first 785 posts of the game?

788 is objectively scummy. Put a poll on the mafia discussion forum and see how many people would read it as such. It is wrong to defend to defend it. If you genuinely think he's town give other reasons. 788 is not townie at all. That shit is not acceptable.

See what I mean about koki enjoying his policy lynch meta? Bad practice to let it go.

Pedit - hiraki I do think you're scum. That was a test to see if you are town you would see my perspective about it. But you don't.

And how did you disprove my case? What happened to change it? The whole point is that you don't have a good case why I'm scum and you needed people to come up with reasons you could sheep.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 938, BuJaber wrote:The whole point is that you don't have a good case why I'm scum and you needed people to come up with reasons you could sheep.
This is a very good summary of the case on Hiraki overall I think. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Hiraki doesn't have good cases on why anybody of his scumreads are scum and needs people to come up with reasons so he can sheep.

He is currently still voteparking on me even though he thought there was a decent chance I'm a mislynch. He is voting the biggest wagon very very conveniently. It's so easy to do it. "I find [biggest wagon person who is actually town] scummy and I agree with other peoples opinions on him that he is scummy".

Maybe that's why brassherald replace out because he don't want to play scum like this with two of his teammates caught by me.

Town on my wagon should unvote me.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 927, StefanB wrote:I am not so happy whith a quickhammer, but I want to see Kianas reaction to it.
There are some kinds of town who like to quickhammer at L-1 because it is funny. That's why we shouldn't put me at L-1. Luckily I think all the scum on my wagon now so other scum cannot put me at L-1 and quickhammer by town. It must be two town vote me.

But if two town vote me, it means all hope is lost. It means town is very bad. So we should preventing that.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 930, StefanB wrote:But seriously there is an easy way to beat Koichi,
if a person wants to sent Kiana to L-1, please anouce your intent before.

So we have a fundamental L-1, and don't have to be afraid of the quickhammer.
Maybe you should do unvote me too if you are town so it is harder to have a quickhammer happen.
Kiana Kaslana
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Kiana Kaslana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Kiana Kaslana »

In post 910, Hiraki wrote:
In post 906, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 894, Hiraki wrote:Yes, use a post that I made during catch-up and ignore the rest of my postings. That'll work! Wasn't like nothing happened in between!
Does that matter at all?
Are you even a little OK with the amount of deceptive editing Kiana has been doing?

I get your stance and I can't really argue it away. I don't really put too much thought (ironically) into my posts but I'm OK with owning up to being wrong and if I say the wrong things, I'm gonna fix them if someone shows me why they're wrong.

Kiana doesn't do this (which isn't scummy) but has just flat out denied, denied, denied (which is). If you want to just drop it right now that you think that's worse then me saying that this person could be town (i.e. doubt based on the level of their play - if that needed to actually be said after I said Kain Tepes after one of her posts) then whatever. Just don't even try to say that this deceptive stuff is any better.
What is Kain Tepes? It makes no sense to me.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Can we lynch this already.

She's only giving super selective read progression, she didn't find anything in the past while or so from me especially or archwing, her claimed strongest scumreads, interesting or worth commenting on?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Maybe if someone wants to ask her on my behalf to resummarise/case her strongest reads in one post and if/how she genuinely believes all scum are pushing for her lynch since she stopped responding to my posts a while ago.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 899, Archwing wrote:end of page 25,
koki is annoying, but sadly he's town.
wh4t looks pretty bad.
Hikari's entrance is good, but i'm null reading
for the moment.
Also can you go into these a bit because the conclusions don't really seem to follow,
these aren't as severe as "dont like kiana's intro but probtown" (which i still dont really understand) but still mystifying.

If I say something's good I think of it in a t/s sense but are you meaning something as good vs bad as pro/anti-town then giving a read on it?
deranged and incoherent
?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Wh4t »

I'm ready for a flip.

VOTE: Kiana
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Mmm can kokichi be l-1 instead just in case?

Kokichi would you do it?
deranged and incoherent
?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Next vote is hammer imo
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

UNVOTE:
Sorry, IDK if site meta on this changed or if I have a misconception of highest EV play but I'm not quite so confident on flip as to lynch without a claim
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”